ClassMarker Reviews & Product Details

ClassMarker Overview

What is ClassMarker?

The ClassMarker hosted Online Testing software is the best Quiz maker for teachers & businesses.

ClassMarker Details

ClassMarker Reviews

Showing 19 ClassMarker reviews
Already have ClassMarker?
AH
What do you like best?

The ability to easily build tests, multiple choice, essay, etc along with the ability to randomize questions. Great customer support as well. They get back to you pretty quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not work great with creating math problems and graphs. We had a little difficulty with Math but for Reading and Writing it was great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are remote like we are this is a great way to build exams and administer them remotely to students. However please be aware that they are not proctored so I would not recommend for any high stakes testing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to CoVID-19 our institution has been remote and ClassMarker has allowed us to continue to offer our testing for students remotely from home. We have used it for both Reading and Writing with great success. ClassMarker also allow you to customize the reports and e-mails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visiting Nurse
What do you like best?

Excellent design, pristine customer service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hate this questionnaire. I will never do one this long!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I researched my ALz test for cognitive impairment detection through ClassMarker. I easily administered it to over 200 people before making a phone app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

1. Service and response times - I had a few technical questions when I started working with ClassMarker and I came across some unclear translations in the interface (we use the Dutch-language version). Questions were answered and wording changed where needed in a matter of hours.

2. System features - no system can be all things to all users but ClassMarker seems well-built and well-thought through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much - the system has a lot of functionality that I haven't explored yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your own research and maths on ClassMarker and other providers, based on freely available online information - and then consider that someone thought their customer service was worth writing up a review for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We operate an e-learning platform on which we wanted to offer mature, feature-rich tests & exams functionality. ClassMarker integrates well with external systems; I expect that, based on our current and projected volumes, they will survive our make-or-buy calculations for a good few years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

Extremely intuitive setup. Has allowed me, in a very short time, to set up a large bank of questions by category from which tests have been constructed to pull random questions from each category. Furthermore, I've been able to make differentiated tests for accommodations rather easily which is wonderful. Reporting from tests has proved beneficial for both future planning and remediation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I have submitted a feature request to be able to ask questions that seek multiple free text responses at once; but other than this, it's been near perfection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Public education requires that we help a wide variety of students meet their educational goals and be able to periodically assess the progress towards these goals. ClassMarker is helping out tremendously in these efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The testing platform has a great diversity of question types including the ability to use videos and pictures, multiple choice and matching. I like the ability to send the links to the customers. The test appearance and ability to use our own logo artwork. Also, and very important to us, the customer service and support was very professional. Our company needs were a little different than what Class Marker was intended for. If I ever have the need for this type of platform, class marker would be on top of our list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Possibly not being able to put a powerpoint presentation on the platform in addition to the testing process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If Class Marker develops a platform that would allow us to upload a PowerPoint presentation with videos and integrate quizzes to the lesson while still maintaining the payment ability we would come back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inviting clients to view a class and then take an exam (both online) and a process to pay online and have access to both. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Course Administrator
E-Learning
What do you like best?

nothing. There's nothing to pay for except: basic design, complicated editing and having to spend hours trying to figure out how to fix simple things because they aren't described in Help section Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This site tricks people into signing up to have a Free account for unlimited use, you work on your tests for 2 weeks to get all of them ready and then they require you to pay saying that your Trial period (which you had no idea even existed) is finished. Isn't this called cheating? And what is there to pay for: basic design, complicated editing and having to spend hours trying to figure out how to fix simple things because they aren't described in Help section? If you want all of the above, you are welcome to pay for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I didn't manage to solve any, just wasted my company's time and quit this so called "service" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Trent Williams of ClassMarker

Hi Martha,

Sorry to hear of your experience here. Our global users find ClassMarker easy to use, and very flexible due to the large range of features and flexibility we offer.

Did you try reaching out to our 7 day support team, which you can do here:

Regarding our free usage, yes we do offer free services to our Teachers and Not-for-profit organizations to help these customers out who have limited or no budget. We don't however advertise unlimited usage, I'm not sure where you may have seen that. Just to let you know, you can review all our plans and pricing details listed on our Pricing pages here:

Again feel free to reach out to our customer support team anytme, we are here to help 7 days a week.

Special Education
What do you like best?

I love that this software is able to track my students progress on test and see the trends not only of one specific student put as the class as a whole. I like that this software allows me to keep all of my data in one place with easy access and how I am able to break down the data e

easley for parents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They do have some already made questions available in the question bank for teachers to utilize. However when there is need to create your own test test you assign it is very time consuming it is time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue to roll out new additions and tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to keep better track of our students progress and spaces in which they may need some additional help additionally it has helped us to be able to display actual physical data and then use it to create models Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student at Georgia tech
What do you like best?

One of the worst things about grading tests is the amount of time that is required. As a teacher, this is the platform that I was looking for. The ease with which I can create and grade tests is phenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be simplified a little to allow new users to get used to to the platform more quickly. A lot of the unnecessary information can be cut down from the main page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for teachers. worth giving it a shot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClassMaker is a promising solution to revolutionizing education. Not only is it great for creating and grading tests but it also shows analytics of the tests, which teachers would otherwise have to calculate by hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very Good Application. Recommended to all schools.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing is there it is good application for the training purpose to conduct the exams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

update to show the marks correctly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Classmarker allows us to organize the quizzes for hiring new employees. Also it helps us a lot with our employees skills checking. You need just to add questions to question bank and that's all, you can can share the quiz with a few clicks and get the results soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Classmarker provides lots of tools and options for organizing quizzes, but it isn't the most user friendly tool you have met in your life. You need to be a little tech savvy to navigate through this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We organize quizzes for hiring new employees.

We send quizzes to our current employees to check their skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR assistant
What do you like best?

We create quizzes when hiring new potential employees. It's user friendly and cost effective and allows us to gather the information that we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran across a dislike. It's very user friendly and straight forward. It gives me the results I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us quiz new employees and even check the skills of current employees. Which in return allows us to see what subject needs improvement for each person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Easy to use, plenty of useful settings, secure, with good reporting . It has discounts for education Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can tell I don’t like is the few possibilities to organise the question bank. I would prefer to have a multi level category there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use classmarker for my undergrads class. It is helping to grade, to prevent cheating and to give feedbacks to students Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

When we first got hooked into ClassMarker, we took a look at the help section and training. Within minutes we opened up a sample test and created our own. It really is an easy program to get around in and the way it prompts you through the process leaves nothing to chance. We use these tests to query our contractors to ensure that they have read and understand the guides we publish for each assignment. With the email confirmations of who took the tests and the score, we no longer are chasing down people to see if they completed the training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't say that I have run accross a dislike in this program. Its pretty straight forward, you create the questions and answers, people take the test, you get the results. Done deal! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Two thumbs up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have independent contractors going out to our clients to perform employee based services. We need to ensure that they understand the details for each assignment and ClassMarker provided us with a solution that is easy to deploy and time efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I can creat online quizzes easily and quickly. The site is user-friendly and offers many options in creating and correcting quizzes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about Classmatker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is any easy program to manage quiz taking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Representative
What do you like best?

the online user interface is very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

so far, not really anything. All works as advertised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

policy and procedure changes and understanding Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

This platform allows you to create assessments,for students.It grades quizzes quickly and accurately.Students are able to see their answers.It is a major time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any complaints.It was a life saver . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This platform saved a lot of time,in terms of grading.Additionally,it allows the educator to present assessments in an alternative way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Once you learn the program which is not hard it is super user friendly, absolutely cost effective. We use this program in conjunction with another web based video software where we create our own training videos to present training to our Direct Care Staff who work in the field in multiple homes. They love it as they can complete trainings during down time while they are working in the homes, no special trips to the office for annual trainings. We love it as the completion certificates email directly to our training team, no more chasing paper, fantastic for documenting compliance with state regulations for training. I recommend our web based video program and Class Marker to all my colleagues, it has changed the way we do business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't say there is anything we dislike the program works fantastic for us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use It, it is fantastic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No more paper chasing, no more lost documentation for training, huge savings in payroll, we used to spend about 1/2 FTE annually for on ongoing training and more over paper and people chasing to get our state regulated training completed and documented Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I used the product to create training quizzes and exams for classes of employees (typically 20+ employees). In these settings, the trainees were responsible for responsible for retaining large amounts of information in a short period of time. The software allowed employees to review materials and I was able to collect data on their responses to tailor the remainder of training sessions. The software was easy to use and was geared towards students (employees were all college students). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were features that would've been helpful otherwise, but I was able to find other software that better met my needs. Eventually I moved the exams i was using to another software product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I switched the software having found another vendor that better met my needs. For an actual classroom setting, the software would have been ideal. Because I wasn't regularly accessing the software, I believe I under-utilized the capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used the software to administer training exams for large classes of employee trainees in a college setting. The trainees used the exams to review training materials and determine eligibility to complete the training course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I set this up for a class I teach at UC Berkeley and it's been great. Ever semester I implement a mid-term and use ClassMarker to grade it. It's great that I only have to go in and mark the essay questions manually. It also has flexibility in that I can give as many points (half points too) for answers. And it also gives the average time it took among all students (which the students find useful). It's easy to add people and for them to log in. I used the free version and it was great. I upgraded to paid, worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getting the results out via email has proved to be difficult. You can print them out, but the email function seems to be klugy (i.e. not always working). Haven't solved this yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed to give an exam, but didn't have a system to implement it. This works nicely for educators. By implementing this exam midway through the course it allows me to see what the students are understanding vs. what they are struggling with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ClassMarker?

ClassMarker Categories on G2