ClassMarker Reviews & Product Details

What is ClassMarker?

The ClassMarker hosted Online Testing software is the best Quiz maker for teachers & businesses.

ClassMarker Profile Details

1 of 1 total ClassMarker reviews

ClassMarker Reviews

1 of 1 total ClassMarker reviews
AE

"Useful Tool for Creating Training Class Materials"

What do you like best?

I used the product to create training quizzes and exams for classes of employees (typically 20+ employees). In these settings, the trainees were responsible for responsible for retaining large amounts of information in a short period of time. The software allowed employees to review materials and I was able to collect data on their responses to tailor the remainder of training sessions. The software was easy to use and was geared towards students (employees were all college students).

What do you dislike?

There were features that would've been helpful otherwise, but I was able to find other software that better met my needs. Eventually I moved the exams i was using to another software product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I switched the software having found another vendor that better met my needs. For an actual classroom setting, the software would have been ideal. Because I wasn't regularly accessing the software, I believe I under-utilized the capabilities.

I used the software to administer training exams for large classes of employee trainees in a college setting. The trainees used the exams to review training materials and determine eligibility to complete the training course.

ClassMarker User Ratings

8.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Assessment Category
Do you work for ClassMarker?

ClassMarker Categories on G2