ClassMarker Reviews & Product Details

What is ClassMarker?

The ClassMarker hosted Online Testing software is the best Quiz maker for teachers & businesses.

ClassMarker Profile Details

1-12 of 12 total ClassMarker reviews

ClassMarker Reviews

1-12 of 12 total ClassMarker reviews
Director

"Sound system, excellent service"

What do you like best?

1. Service and response times - I had a few technical questions when I started working with ClassMarker and I came across some unclear translations in the interface (we use the Dutch-language version). Questions were answered and wording changed where needed in a matter of hours.

2. System features - no system can be all things to all users but ClassMarker seems well-built and well-thought through.

What do you dislike?

Not much - the system has a lot of functionality that I haven't explored yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your own research and maths on ClassMarker and other providers, based on freely available online information - and then consider that someone thought their customer service was worth writing up a review for.

We operate an e-learning platform on which we wanted to offer mature, feature-rich tests & exams functionality. ClassMarker integrates well with external systems; I expect that, based on our current and projected volumes, they will survive our make-or-buy calculations for a good few years.

Teacher

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Extremely intuitive setup. Has allowed me, in a very short time, to set up a large bank of questions by category from which tests have been constructed to pull random questions from each category. Furthermore, I've been able to make differentiated tests for accommodations rather easily which is wonderful. Reporting from tests has proved beneficial for both future planning and remediation.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I have submitted a feature request to be able to ask questions that seek multiple free text responses at once; but other than this, it's been near perfection.

Public education requires that we help a wide variety of students meet their educational goals and be able to periodically assess the progress towards these goals. ClassMarker is helping out tremendously in these efforts.

Owner

"Great customer service and product"

What do you like best?

The testing platform has a great diversity of question types including the ability to use videos and pictures, multiple choice and matching. I like the ability to send the links to the customers. The test appearance and ability to use our own logo artwork. Also, and very important to us, the customer service and support was very professional. Our company needs were a little different than what Class Marker was intended for. If I ever have the need for this type of platform, class marker would be on top of our list.

What do you dislike?

Possibly not being able to put a powerpoint presentation on the platform in addition to the testing process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If Class Marker develops a platform that would allow us to upload a PowerPoint presentation with videos and integrate quizzes to the lesson while still maintaining the payment ability we would come back.

Inviting clients to view a class and then take an exam (both online) and a process to pay online and have access to both.

"Create a test...Done with ClassMarker...Easy, Quick, Intuitive & Effective"

What do you like best?

When we first got hooked into ClassMarker, we took a look at the help section and training. Within minutes we opened up a sample test and created our own. It really is an easy program to get around in and the way it prompts you through the process leaves nothing to chance. We use these tests to query our contractors to ensure that they have read and understand the guides we publish for each assignment. With the email confirmations of who took the tests and the score, we no longer are chasing down people to see if they completed the training.

What do you dislike?

Can't say that I have run accross a dislike in this program. Its pretty straight forward, you create the questions and answers, people take the test, you get the results. Done deal!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Two thumbs up!

We have independent contractors going out to our clients to perform employee based services. We need to ensure that they understand the details for each assignment and ClassMarker provided us with a solution that is easy to deploy and time efficient.

Student at Georgia tech

"Great Idea"

What do you like best?

One of the worst things about grading tests is the amount of time that is required. As a teacher, this is the platform that I was looking for. The ease with which I can create and grade tests is phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be simplified a little to allow new users to get used to to the platform more quickly. A lot of the unnecessary information can be cut down from the main page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for teachers. worth giving it a shot

ClassMaker is a promising solution to revolutionizing education. Not only is it great for creating and grading tests but it also shows analytics of the tests, which teachers would otherwise have to calculate by hand.

AP

"The complex service for tests"

What do you like best?

Classmarker allows us to organize the quizzes for hiring new employees. Also it helps us a lot with our employees skills checking. You need just to add questions to question bank and that's all, you can can share the quiz with a few clicks and get the results soon.

What do you dislike?

Classmarker provides lots of tools and options for organizing quizzes, but it isn't the most user friendly tool you have met in your life. You need to be a little tech savvy to navigate through this service.

We organize quizzes for hiring new employees.

We send quizzes to our current employees to check their skills.

"FANTASTIC Program"

What do you like best?

Once you learn the program which is not hard it is super user friendly, absolutely cost effective. We use this program in conjunction with another web based video software where we create our own training videos to present training to our Direct Care Staff who work in the field in multiple homes. They love it as they can complete trainings during down time while they are working in the homes, no special trips to the office for annual trainings. We love it as the completion certificates email directly to our training team, no more chasing paper, fantastic for documenting compliance with state regulations for training. I recommend our web based video program and Class Marker to all my colleagues, it has changed the way we do business!

What do you dislike?

Can't say there is anything we dislike the program works fantastic for us

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use It, it is fantastic

No more paper chasing, no more lost documentation for training, huge savings in payroll, we used to spend about 1/2 FTE annually for on ongoing training and more over paper and people chasing to get our state regulated training completed and documented

AC

"Excellent Quiz maker - easy to grade!"

What do you like best?

I set this up for a class I teach at UC Berkeley and it's been great. Ever semester I implement a mid-term and use ClassMarker to grade it. It's great that I only have to go in and mark the essay questions manually. It also has flexibility in that I can give as many points (half points too) for answers. And it also gives the average time it took among all students (which the students find useful). It's easy to add people and for them to log in. I used the free version and it was great. I upgraded to paid, worth it.

What do you dislike?

Getting the results out via email has proved to be difficult. You can print them out, but the email function seems to be klugy (i.e. not always working). Haven't solved this yet.

I needed to give an exam, but didn't have a system to implement it. This works nicely for educators. By implementing this exam midway through the course it allows me to see what the students are understanding vs. what they are struggling with.

HR assistant

"Great quiz maker for business education and learning"

What do you like best?

We create quizzes when hiring new potential employees. It's user friendly and cost effective and allows us to gather the information that we need.

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran across a dislike. It's very user friendly and straight forward. It gives me the results I need.

It helps us quiz new employees and even check the skills of current employees. Which in return allows us to see what subject needs improvement for each person.

Owner

"Very good product!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, plenty of useful settings, secure, with good reporting . It has discounts for education

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can tell I don’t like is the few possibilities to organise the question bank. I would prefer to have a multi level category there

I use classmarker for my undergrads class. It is helping to grade, to prevent cheating and to give feedbacks to students

UP

"Classmarker-Great tool!"

What do you like best?

I can creat online quizzes easily and quickly. The site is user-friendly and offers many options in creating and correcting quizzes.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about Classmatker.

It is any easy program to manage quiz taking.

"Time Saver "

What do you like best?

This platform allows you to create assessments,for students.It grades quizzes quickly and accurately.Students are able to see their answers.It is a major time saver.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any complaints.It was a life saver .

This platform saved a lot of time,in terms of grading.Additionally,it allows the educator to present assessments in an alternative way.

ClassMarker User Ratings

8.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Assessment Category
Do you work for ClassMarker?

ClassMarker Categories on G2