checkAppointments

2.5

Free online appointment scheduling that lets your clients manage their own appointments while you focus on building your business.

Work for checkAppointments?

Learning about checkAppointments?

checkAppointments Reviews

Showing 1 checkAppointments review
checkAppointments review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Okay but dissapionting"

What do you like best?

Ability to allow clients to schedule appointments

What do you dislike?

I travel to across the country to meet clients. Software required me to make multiple offices and wanted to charge me for many locations when it was just me travelling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up is frustrating. Don’t use if you travel and have appointments in different locations.

Multiple clients booking their own appointments made it logistically easier for me.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about checkAppointments

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of checkAppointments for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Doodle Logo
Doodle
(1,804)
Doodle simplifies scheduling The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster
Calendly Logo
Calendly
Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect time
Acuity Scheduling Logo
Acuity Scheduling
4.7
Acuity Scheduling lets businesses easily book and manage appointments online.
YouCanBook.me Logo
YouCanBook.me
YouCanBook.me is booking software that integrates with your Google Calendar. Get a personalized scheduling page so your customers can book you online.
SimplyBook.me Logo
SimplyBook.me
Booking system for dentists, medical services, hair & beauty salons, repair services, event planners, rental agencies, educational services, government agencies, school counsellors and more
TimeTap Logo
TimeTap
TimeTap Online Scheduling is a simple & effective tool for the multifaceted and over-stressed life of service providers & appointment based businesses.
SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Logo
SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling
SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling wide range of features offers you the ultimate in flexibility. You can tweak every part of the system to create a booking process that perfectly fits your requirements, while keeping the system quick and easy to use.
Pike13 Logo
Pike13
3.7
Mobile business management software that adapts to your business.
TimeTrade Logo
TimeTrade
4.0
Online Appointment Scheduling made quick, easy & powerful. Integrates to calendars and sales / marketing apps.
Chili Piper Logo
Chili Piper
Chili Piper makes scheduling meetings with your prospects and customers simple. Integrate Chili Piper with your web forms to book meetings or start live phone calls immediately after someone fills out a form on your site. Our software also routes leads and customers to the right reps in real time based on rules you control.

Learning about checkAppointments?

* We monitor all checkAppointments reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.