All my buildings are listed on a single page for easy viewing.
1) Adding a vendor COI can be frustrating because you have to either upload them as a Tenant COI, or set them up as a Vendor then add their COI, which is too many steps. If I upload them as a Tenant COI, Tenants will receive notifications about their expiring COI when it's really a Vendor they have used in the past.
2) If a Tenant submits a work order then adds an attachment, I will receive an email for the initial work order created then a separate email for ever attachment they enter. So if a work order has three attachments I will receive 4 emails about the work order, then if a comment is added to that work order, I will receive an additional four emails. It's just too many emails.
3) Not all Tenants are notified when I enter a comment into their work order, which is very frustrating.
4) Whenever I search for COIs, the default building is the last building profile I visited, if I'm searching for multiple COIs I have to either keep changing the building after every search or create a bunch of duplicate pages.
5) The only time a Tenant sees my comment is if I email them using the "share" feature, but then their response will be emailed back to me, keeping everybody else out of the loop.
6) Leases aren't shown as in the system until the lease dates and rent amount are entered
It's a single platform for all our Management needs. All work orders, leases, COIs, incident reports, Tenant files, etc. are all in the same site, which is nice.