AspireIQ

AspireIQ

AspireIQ is a platform that allow brands and content creators to seamlessly discover, manage and analyze the impact of their campaigns.

Work for AspireIQ?

Learning about AspireIQ?

Compare AspireIQ to Similar Solutions

AspireIQ Reviews

Ask AspireIQ a Question
Showing 45 AspireIQ reviews
AspireIQ review by Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AspireIQ
AspireIQ review by Brittany R.
Brittany R.

"AspireIQ has been a huge help in scaling our influencer efforts "

What do you like best?

It's easy to set up campaigns and the account managers are responsive and make themselves available to help answer any questions. I love how quick the campaign set up is and love that we were easily able to invite new creators and discover them through the platform. We've been able to build valuable relationships with influencers who became fans of our products.

What do you dislike?

Some of the creators didn't take our campaign agreements as seriously as I had hoped which is not a direct reflection on the platform but when we didn't receive posts on time, it was difficult to get AspireIQ to reach out to them in a timely fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's especially useful if you have budget to spend as the higher quality creators are more motivated by monetary comp versus product-trade. It could differ by industry though.

As a company with a small team, we loved that we were able to partner with influencers to create content on our behalf that fit within our brand message/guidelines. We wouldn't have been able to scale our content without AspireIQ. I also loved being able to spread the word about new flavors or new retail partnerships with the help of micro-influencers who nailed our messaging and were able to quickly post and get the word out to consumers.

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

AspireIQ review by Kara D.
Kara D.

"Streamlines & organizes influencer marketing! "

What do you like best?

Um, can I say everything? I love how organized the process is -- from negotiation to review, it's so easy to keep track of where each influencers is in the process, and it's GREAT for a quick look over when you've got a lot going on. The support team is phenomenal. Every question I've had have been answered, and they've provided ideas for our campaign along the way. We've already seen great ROI with the collaborations that have been completed so far.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing I'd like to see improvement in is the recommended part of the connect tab. Sometimes I'll see recommended influencers that aren't relevant to our brand. But ultimately this is not a big issue overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% go for it. Aspire IQ has reduced my time spent on influencer marketing by at least 50%, if not more, because of how organized and streamlined it is. The search tool is a really useful feature that comes in handy when you're looking for influencers in niche markets. Plus, the support team is super responsive and always helpful. Best part: the ROI is more than I expected. 10/10 recommend.

We we having trouble managing our influencer program, as it's pretty time consuming when you're running it thru a spreadsheet from scratch. Aspire IQ has helped us make SO many connections in such a short period of time. We're seeing high performing content on the influencer's pages, which has been generating more awareness of our brand -- always a plus. And we're receiving awesome user generated content through these collaborations, which we've been using on our own social feeds and ads.

AspireIQ review by Murphy B.
Murphy B.

"Streamlines the Process For Scaling!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can identify, connect with and onboard influencers within one space. It is super easy to share guidelines, review content and pay creators. I no longer have to deal with messy inboxes and massive amounts of invoices after campaigns. (this helps a lot since it is just me running influencer relations in -house!)

What do you dislike?

There have been a few glitches on the platform. One that comes up often is the confusion with creators on how to submit content attachments for review on the platform. There are also a few creators who cannot view our pdf attachments for guidelines. The other small issues we have had, have already been fixed within the last month-- so I know that this will improve over time.

As I mentioned before, we are able to streamline the process of activating influencers. I feel more organized and we are able to efficiently scale. I had never been able to activate 60 Influencers at one time and complete the projects within 2 weeks. That was incredible.

AspireIQ review by Kyra C.
Kyra C.

"All-in-one influencer and campaign management"

What do you like best?

It's been extremely helpful to have all the aspects of influencer marketing in one place. No need to organize emails or go through IG messages. Finding influencers, communicating with them, creating terms, approving content, and even sending payment are all done through AspireIQ. I also appreciate being able to send group messages to creators, and having their "read receipts" on.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I cannot see content that's been uploaded. I've had creators misunderstand language that AspireIQ uses, leading to confusion in content submission and approval. Also, it's annoying that content guidelines cannot be updated once terms have been agreed upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer support is excellent. My personal customer success manager promptly responds to all questions and has been very helpful in suggesting new ways to use the platform to our advantage. Before choosing AspireIQ, I evaluated several other platforms. AspireIQ was the only one that was truly all-in-one and ticked all of our boxes.

AspireIQ has been essential to growing brand awareness. As a small company launching a product, influencers have helped us get the word out in an efficient way, while simultaneously providing us with content that we can repurpose.

AspireIQ review by Megan C.
Megan C.

"Great team support and seamless process"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that AspireIQ thought of everything to really streamline the process of working with content creators. From the easy search options. the intuitive funnels, to the media value comparison and content library. It's been a great way for us to show our internal team the true value of working with Influencers.

What do you dislike?

I'm looking forward to an option to integrate with paid media/ad account access in the future. I'd also like to have an option to update the terms and have my own 2-3 different terms (ie some influencers don't want full rights but will grant digital rights).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small team, this helps you do even more - and be efficient with your time.

Content creation can be a time suck. We want authentic in-home photos of our product - and we're now able to do this for a fraction of the cost.

AspireIQ review by Erin R.
Erin R.

"The Best Influencer Agency Around"

What do you like best?

The managed services and the platform itself are worth the money. The user friendly UI, content review and selection of brand is just icing on top. They are quick to answer emails, quick to find quality influencers and quick to complete the campaign.

What do you dislike?

There has been a few times that Aspire has not really portrayed what our company does to our influencers BUT it's a huge learning curve so I totally get that. Not really a dislike, more a learning.

Influencer management and content creation. The benefits of such a good content review system has save us so much time. Having a managed campaign saves us so much time too. The quality on influencers is unmatched, as well. They fit our brand more than any other test campaign we have completed.

AspireIQ review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

All of my influencer relationships in one place - no emails to sort through, all the admin work such as contracts and payments is automated, easy access to content and the most robust metrics I have ever had access to! Plus the best of both worlds where I can be hands-on but getting amazing expert consulting from our account team.

What do you dislike?

It can be buggy (but customer support is terrific!) and I haven't had much success with invites outside of their network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I evaluated 4 other influencer marketing platforms and AspireIQ blew the competition away with their tools and metrics

We are able to scale our influencer marketing efforts to maximize reach and content - there's no way we could have recruited and engaged with this many influencers (52 in December alone) without a tool like AspireIQ

AspireIQ review by Kaylin M.
Kaylin M.

"Incredible Customer Success Team & LOVE the Software"

What do you like best?

The very robust CRM capabilities the software offers has been super easy to manage influencers and turn influencer marketing into a reputable channel. Additionally, the customer success team has been nothing but insanely helpful and is dedicated to helping our brand succeed. Basically, they act as an extension of my marketing team and I couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

I don't the think the platform is set up for on-going partnerships who may have different terms from the specific "campaign" running at a given time. However, I believe this could be resolved if we were to upgrade our service and pay to play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in proving out influencer marketing as a viable channel & piece to the overall marketing funnel, then you need AspireIQ—100,000%.

Brand awareness and seamless content generation.

AspireIQ review by alex p.
alex p.

"Tried a lot of influencer platforms but this is by far the best! "

What do you like best?

Easy layout to use to speak to thousands of influencers, easy to change or edit campaigns at the touch of a button. Aspire are very forthcoming in providing support when needed. Love the analytical tool to help us analyse between campaigns and timeframes to help improve our campaigns our side.

What do you dislike?

Would like more variation of types of influencers and where they are from (eg France, Uk etc, seems to be mainly US). We recommend influencers to use the platform but a lot still haven't heard of it (particularly in EU) so might be worth investing more money in contacting influencers to use the platform. Would be interested in seeing larger influencers in there (who cost $20-50k and it means its easier for us to contact them) . Frustrating when content is automatically approved by the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have tried multiple platforms (since we have 4 brands) but nothing compares so far to Aspire

You can gain traffic, followers and sales directly through Aspire without spending x10 more time outreaching off the platform...ultimately means you need less people managing influencers in the company because you save valuable time finding, communicating, paying them through Aspire. We are able to track results better on aspire (as they are auto-created) and means it is much easier for us to re-target and work with those who drive performance for us.. means we are generally much more efficient as a company.

"Thank G-d for AspireIQ"

What do you like best?

The organization AspireIQ offers is truly a game-changer. From negotiation to review, it's so simple to keep track of where each influencers is in the pipeline. I love how the funnel is automated- influencers move down from "negotiation" to "product selection" to "shipment pending" etc. so seamlessly. The ability to track packages through the platform is also brilliant. The AspireIQ team is super helpful- my account rep Ashley always responds quickly and is happy to hop on a call whenever needed. We've been using AspireIQ for a few months and have already seen great ROI with the collaborations that have been completed so far. We've also built and maintained strong relationships with many of the influencers with whom we've worked.

What do you dislike?

Some small glitches on the platform, most of which have been fixed quickly. Sometimes creators struggle to submit their content. The suggested influencers are quite random and don't feel tailored at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Can't recommend AspireIQ enough.

AspireIQ has been essential to growing our brand awareness. Because of the nature of the company, most traditional advertising avenues are unavailable to us. Influencer marketing is critical, and AspireIQ has made streamlining it seamless and pain-free.

AspireIQ review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for some things, Not so great for others. "

What do you like best?

AspireIQ does a really great job at bundling together collaboration requirements into a contract and making the negotiation process simple. It's very easy to see where each influencer is in the process

What do you dislike?

Finding quality influencers has been difficult. Many of the influencers that have reached out to us through the platform don't seem to be the right fit. So find quality influencers for us is difficult but once we find them AspireIQ is great for the rest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to set up many collaborations quickly, Aspire IQ is great at finding influencers. If you are looking for quality or a certain niche then you may still need to do some work outside of AspireIQ to get influencers interested in working with you.

AspireIQ streamlines the influencer management process better than we could on our own. The management side of the software is really effective in hashing out the details of collaborations with influencers in a clear manner.

"ApsireIQ Review "

What do you like best?

AspireIQ makes it easy to complete a social collaboration from start to finish — we can track shipments, negotiate prices and terms, give content feedback, and approve content, just from the messaging center alone. It's easy to use and makes our collaborations as stress-free as possible, respecting both the brand and content creator's time.

What do you dislike?

The platform tends to get a little glitchy. We've reached out on a handful of occasions to correct small bugs — for example, there was a few weeks in 2018 where we couldn't download content from our content library on the site. However, I do feel confident that I can reach out to their team and/or our brand rep. to get it handled as quickly as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In our research, AspireIQ has been the most user-friendly and comprehensive influencer management platform available. Considering the cost and the customer experience that we receive as a brand makes it a no brainer for us.

AspireIQ lets us easily maximize our user generated content, which we rely on heavily for our own social media accounts. We've realized the benefit of sending our product for a high media value return, and we've seen the benefit of having new audiences on social media share about our product that we may not have been able to reach otherwise.

"Tinder for Influencers"

What do you like best?

AspireIQ has a beautiful interface that makes it easy to preview and match influencers based on our internal qualifications.

We are running several campaigns at once which makes it easier for our team to work independently on our own campaigns.

We have had a very strong success rate in influencers submitting content that is on brand the very first time.

What do you dislike?

My one major dislike is that influencers will stay viewable in the original campaign even if you have moved them to another campaign. This makes it difficult to stay organized as you are moving influencers down the campaign funnel you are managing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of possibilities if you put the time in!

Using influencers has been a great way for us to gain exposure as we continue to grow. One of the biggest realizations is that utilizing influencer marketing on AspireIQ can seriously be a full time job for someone.

AspireIQ review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"Influencer Campaigns for Small Companies"

What do you like best?

I love Aspire IQ because it allows my small company to manage five influencer campaigns at once with a limited budget. It keeps everything organized and allows us to analyze how well our brands are doing in a quick snapshot. Another thing I love is being able to download the content that the influencers produced and being able to repurpose the images in our marketing plans.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I don't like about the platform is influencers can be found in multiple stages in the dashboard, which makes it confusing and hard to people at times. I also don't like how messages will be viewed as read when other people on my team have read our company's messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Aspire IQ team is very helpful and easy to work with in addition to the platform's great ability to bring influencer campaigns to scale. I highly recommend it!

We are able to manage our influencer marketing without having to use an agency and give more money directly to each influencer, which works well for everyone. Because of Aspire IQ, we are able to work with more influencers on more brands.

AspireIQ review by Courtney M.
Courtney M.

"Easy & Convenient For Brands"

What do you like best?

It was a real struggle for our business to work with a large amount of influencers at one time. Aspire IQ really helped us. We went from working with 15 influencers a month to almost 60. As we continue to get use to the platform, that number will continue to grow!

I would definitely recommend Aspire IQ to my friends and future employers.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything on the platform. If I HAD to choose, I would say it can be a little tedious at times.

Being able to work with a mass amount of influencers at one time.

AspireIQ review by Mallory J.
Mallory J.

"AspireIQ is a game changer!"

What do you like best?

I like how organized everything is, so I know what step I'm at with each influencer. It's so streamlined & simple to use that it has drastically changed how I put campaigns into place. I'm able to show my team exactly how campaign is progressing, and how our campaign performed.

What do you dislike?

The auto message system has been very tricky. Once I utilized it it seemed to make more problems for me than it solved. (a message fired 2 days before it should have)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask as many questions as you'd like! They're super quick to respond and help solve problems.

I'm able to show the rest of my company how valuable social media marketing actually is. I'm able to use the analytics that are pulled for every campaign to showcase the value that using influencer marketing is having on our business.

AspireIQ review by Administrator

"Good platform, but be prepared for bugs and long wait times"

What do you like best?

This platform is critical for managing our influencer program. It gives me the perfect space to manage the collaboration from start to finish. I really like the messaging feature, it helps keep my email a little less cluttered. I also like the approval process, when the creators use it properly. I also like the connect portion on this program, when it is set up and working properly.

What do you dislike?

The platform cu does not offer much training to creators we bring to the platform. They are often confused and that creates a snag in the system. I also tend to experience long wait times when emailing with my Campaign Associate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay tuned for updates coming soon!

The biggest issue I am having is working through bugs in the system. The benefits are having a great space to organize my collaborations.

AspireIQ review by Josh V.
Josh V.

"We have run 5 campaigns with a successful amount of engagements."

What do you like best?

The ability view engagement figures of influencers. The quarterly reports detailing how successful our campaign has been. It is also very helpful to analyze each influencers impact on a campaign through the analytics function.

What do you dislike?

The many stages once a relationship has begun with an influencer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly the platform of choice for influencer marketing. The team are also great and have a detailed knowledge on the influencer industry.

Building content

Reaching out to influencers specified to our needs. e.g. the search option allows us to hone in on a keyword or category to filter in the correct influencers.

AspireIQ review by Anthony B.
Anthony B.

"Put on Influencer campaign and recruitment on overdrive!"

What do you like best?

The efficiency to search for, recruit influencers and manage all the nuances of the campaign.

What do you dislike?

Their really aren't too many cons. But the approval period makes it a bit anxious to make certain you constantly check in on the campaigns and review ready content before it is auto approved and live.

We solved the time-consuming of searching for affiliate, reaching out via DM or email, managing campaign in shared Google docs, reviewing content, and campaign execution. All this is handled much more efficiently in Aspire, which allows us to grow campaign much more quickly and easily.

AspireIQ review by Kristina A.
Kristina A.

"Time-saving Influencer Platform"

What do you like best?

- Discovery, communication, payment and analytics are all in one place!

- Proposal feature is a huge time saver and is easy to use

- There is no fee with influencer payment

- Organization/stages of each influencer is very helpful

- Easy to see and save content created by influencers

- Messaging Automation

- Whether or not proposed rate is at, below, or above recommended rate

What do you dislike?

- No calendar feature to schedule influencer posts

- No app or text messaging feature for the brand side

- Influencer discovery

- Influencer reporting/analytics

- Influencer relationship management

AspireIQ review by Jenelle T.
Jenelle T.

"A much needed platform!"

What do you like best?

- Everything is so organized and clear

- Negotiating terms and receiving content is SO seamless

- Instead of paying 50 people with 50 different invoices, it takes the headache away from our accounting team by having only 1 invoice

- Allows program to scale without all the headaches associated with scaling

What do you dislike?

- Still lower Canadian content creators right now but it's growing!

Where do I begin? Every headache in the infliuencer marketing space is solved with this platform. From organizing, time saving, quality content creators, etc. I'm beyond happy!

AspireIQ review by Hailey K.
Hailey K.

"Excellent Platform"

What do you like best?

Being a social media for the past 3 years, I was always struggling on how to scale our Influencer Marketing Program. AspireIQ made it quick, easy, and painless to find a good batch of influencers to add to our already extensive network!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the future of streamlining influencer marketing!

Streamlining our influencer marketing campaigns as well as having a platform to host and manage our influencers and affiliates.

AspireIQ review by Administrator

"Streamlined Communication - Mild Bugs"

What do you like best?

Streamlined Communication/Organization - Love the image search tool. Aspire gets wonky with "from relationships" and "imported" creators. Love that you can filter by workflow stage.

What do you dislike?

Buggy/Lots of back and forth with creator

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in fashion/beauty, this platform will provide thousands of available creators. If you're in a more niche industry, you may have a harder time finding influencers whose pages align with your mission or aren't just one stream of other company's ads...

Aspire makes it super easy to keep all of your influencers and relationships in one place. I love that it acts as a social CRM and lays out the different stages you're in with each creator. Easy to ship product and set up discount codes.

AspireIQ review by Canon H.
Canon H.

"Easy way to connect!"

What do you like best?

I love how AspireIQ is super user friendly. It’s all very intuitive and the platform makes it simple to connect with influencers in one place.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have about AspireIQ is that a handful of the influencers tend to ghost and not follow through with posting commitments.

AspireIQ has all communication, product sending, content approval, etc. in one place for a large volume of influencers - it streamlines a process that would otherwise take me hours to complete organically.

AspireIQ review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Aspire IQ Review "

What do you like best?

I love that they are so attentive to any campaigns and initiatives we are running. They always follow up and make sure that they are of help in any and all requests we make.

What do you dislike?

I think that there aren't any things to say here. We have a simple and long lasting relationship that is mutually beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good platform if you want to find good users, a plethora of options with their recommendation feature and an easy payment system that allows you to work with influencers with easy.

We get most of our influencers through this platform. It is an easy way of paying our influencers without having to go through the hassle of contracts.

AspireIQ review by User

"Influencer marketing made easy!"

What do you like best?

Aspire has made it really easy for us to source and streamline our influencer marketing efforts - from negotiation and shipping to reviewing content and processing payment. It has taken the manual work out of the equation!

What do you dislike?

The influencers don't always follow through with the collaborations once the package is shipped out but the Aspire team does reach out on the brand's behalf to follow up and then remove them from the platform if they still do not adhere to the terms.

We are majorly increasing our awareness and outreach efforts. It has helped spread the word about our brand and allowed us to stay within our budget by working with a great selection of micro influencers.

AspireIQ review by Ashley J.
Ashley J.

"Caring reps go above and beyond!"

What do you like best?

My rep Chloe is wonderful. She goes above and beyond brainstorming ideas that will help our company succeed.

What do you dislike?

Site is sometimes very slow, at this time we are unable to create a deadline for 7-10 days after the item has been delivered, unable to show products available for review until after the terms have been accepted

Have not had any issues so far, benefits are having a caring rep who does everything in her power to help us succeed

"All-in-one"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to find influencers to spread the message of our product while gathering content for multi use.

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform was a little more organized with how the groups are utilized. If you have more than one campaign going or have worked with an influencer before, proposals and messages end of in various tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy way to promote your brand and obtain content for reuse, AspireIQ makes it so easy.

I am able to obtain a collection of content to utilized for various needs. I have found this to be a tremendous help in certain projects that have a quick turnaround.

"Easy and efficient!"

What do you like best?

I am easily able to manage each of my campaigns at the individual influencer level. AspireIQ makes it a breeze to search, vet, message and pay each influencer. My favorite aspect is the correspondence I am able to have so I know who I am hiring before the fact!

What do you dislike?

I sometimes found it challenging to keep track of the influencers I was interested and not interested in. Often times I would see an influencer in more than one stage on the left-hand column. I also wish there was an option to fully delete an influencer that isn't the right fit for one particular campaign without hurting the relationship with them for a future campaign.

I used AspireIQ to manage influencer relationships and create smaller scale campaigns. If you are looking for a hand-picked selection of influencers for a smaller, more specific campaign, AspireIQ is perfect!

AspireIQ review by User

"The ONLY Influencer Platform You'll Need"

What do you like best?

Collectively my favorite part about this platform is the ease of use, it's very straight forward and clearly organized. You can sort through a ton of different influencers, start conversations with the one's you'd like to work with, and create clear cut guidelines and terms. They provide decent insights into their audience and locations so it can prove pretty useful.

What do you dislike?

This platform has proven to be quite glitchy at times. However I've always been able to reach out to my rep and they usually resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

It allows us to reach an ample amount influencers and keep all of our collaborations organized.

AspireIQ review by User

"Great Influencer Platform for Small Brands"

What do you like best?

As a small, start up brand, Aspire IQ allows us to efficiently and effectively manage influencer relationships. The step by step influencer relationship management system is easy to use and is a great way to build an influential influencer network.

What do you dislike?

While we like the overall convenience of the tool, there are a couple of organization issues with the platform. It can be hard to build long term relationships with strong performing influencers as these cannot be separate into a separate workflow. The content management tool is also a little clumsy. With the inability to sort between story and feed content, it can be challenging to find the content you are looking for.

With a very small team, this tool allows us to efficiently and successfully manage influencers, a key tactic for us as a brand.

AspireIQ review by User

"AspireIQ has made our affiliate marketing skyrocket"

What do you like best?

I love the way AspireIQ lets me manage all of the relationships I have with influencers in one platform.

What do you dislike?

The fee that AspireIQ incurs just to use the platform is steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it every single day. It will help your business grow!

Before AspireIQ, I was cold emailing influencers and then trying to manage relationships with them through my inbox. Moving them to the next step in the collaboration process took forever. Since we started with AspireIQ, we have collaborated probably 50x more than we had before in the same amount of time.

AspireIQ review by Joseph V.
Joseph V.

"Great platform for increasing your influencer marketing strategy "

What do you like best?

I love that it reduces the work that comes with recruiting, allowing creators to apply to your campaigns. The tracking and metrics tool is very helpful as well since social can be hard to measure at times.

What do you dislike?

Just general UX quirks. Otherwise, the service is great

Increasing brand awareness and engagement

"Organized and Easy"

What do you like best?

- The ability to easily propose collab terms

- Ease of keeping track of each step of the process.

- The built in rights agreement

What do you dislike?

- We can't take our super large collaborations to the platform because of the engagement cap set

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the photo rights feature. Don't just think of collaborations as an influencer posting--use the content.

The rights to the photos have been a problem in the past and AspireIQ makes it easy to get the rights.

"Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

- Helps organize your influencer campaign

- All communication is done directly on the site

- For the most part, Influencers are quality and accountable

What do you dislike?

- Some Influencers do not abide by terms and asking Aspire for help on that has taken awhile to get a response

- Reporting is limited ... would like a more robust way to track orders from

Influencers

A way to easily manage influencer programs. Aspire makes things easier and more organize d

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

AspireIQ does everything for you in one spot. Manages influencers, product, payment, content in one spot which makes it so much easier to maintain.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that that I have disliked. The search for influencers tend to not be accurate. I have searched for a different age group, but have never got search results for that criteria.

We are getting content without having a paid photographer, and getting brand awareness.

AspireIQ review by User in Higher Education

"Revfluence helps me connect with brands looking for content creators, bloggers, and influencers. "

What do you like best?

I like the process of the campaigns including the organization, free creative process and invovlemente from both ends

What do you dislike?

i would say companies get repetitive with their campaign themes, meaning there three different companies wanting to promote the same product, e.g. skin care products.

I have been able to create content to post on my social media accounts. Constantly being creative can be overwhelming because one may block out or run out of time, but with constantly collaborating with companies and being able to know what they like and understand brands its helpful for me to gain experience, grow my audience, portfolio, and practice my creative mindset.

AspireIQ review by User

"Helps streamline influencer marketing process"

What do you like best?

That influencers get put in to different stages based on where you are with your collab (this does get a little messy with multiple posts or if it looks like a step is skipped)

What do you dislike?

The search function is not great, you need to either have an exact account name, or YouTube sometimes requires a link to find the account vs the account name

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not great for finding influencers, but very good with managing them once you get them onto the platform.

Solving how to streamline the process. It helps keep everything somewhat organized and separate from having to intertwine with other business

AspireIQ review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Ease of use and a fantastic website for Influencers"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and it is super easy to connect with Brands in hopes of a collaboration.

What do you dislike?

Having a limitation of 5 collab request a month or get a 5 star rating to uplift that limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and give this great company a try!

It's so easy to send request to brands in hopes of a collaboration. Also support is wonderful.

AspireIQ review by User

"Great platform for campaigns and influencers!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use the site and how effective the campaigns are

What do you dislike?

Difficult to run two campaigns at the same time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

We are currently using Aspire for large campaigns involving influencers and new launches. The customer service is amazing and they are always willing to help.

AspireIQ review by User

"AMAZING platform and customer service"

What do you like best?

Large variety of influencers that match our brand aesthetic.

What do you dislike?

Running two campaigns within the same company and same platform was difficult and confusing. We could not run completely independent campaigns.

AspireIQ allows us to match with influencers who match our brand aesthetic. It's especially useful for product launches and campaigns.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

I love the option to image search. I don't think any other company offered this service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform is slow to load and may get stuck on a screen but not too often.

Aspire has given us the ability to find the exact kind of influencers that are a fit for our brand. It allows our lean team to be super efficient!

"Awesome platform!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to connect with influencers on my own without an agency and then to have all of the information in one place makes it so easy.

What do you dislike?

I don't think this platform is right for everybody, but I do think it could help most.

Saving time, organizing relationships, saving dollars.

AspireIQ review by User in Internet

"Great but a little slow"

What do you like best?

access to influencers, ease of sending offers and invites

What do you dislike?

platform is a bit slow, definitely need more filters for finding influencers

Sending out contracts and payments is incredibly easy. would like to have more features such as a content calendar

Learn more about AspireIQ

AspireIQ Videos

Learning about AspireIQ?

* We monitor all AspireIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare AspireIQ to Similar Solutions