Archbee Reviews & Product Details

Archbee Overview

What is Archbee?

Documentation tool for high performing teams. Archbee is the place to centralize your company's information. Unify knowledge in product, engineering, support, marketing, sales. Usecases: • Manage team knowledge • Developer & API docs • Documentation sites • Document internal processes • Collaborate on documents • Onboard & train teammates • Create documentation for your customers • Bring your own domain Integrations: Slack, Airtable, Loom, Trello, Lucidchart, Typeform, Mindmeister, Prezi, Miro, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Figma, Invision, Framer, Abstract, Marvel, Github, GraphQL, Swagger/Open API, Numeracy, Mode Analytics, Codepen, Intercom, Google Analytics. We’re an early-stage startup, founded in 2019. We serve 500+ happy customers, talk to them every day, and put the learnings back into the product very quickly.

Archbee Details

Create beautiful diagrams that power your software development team

Archbee

Archbee Screenshots

Archbee Reviews

Showing 86 Archbee reviews
Already have Archbee?
What do you like best?

Archbee is a feature-rich tool that I procured for my three businesses as a way to centralize documentation and better manage information across teams. The app is super fast and conducive to some pretty good collaboration between different teams. Everything is synced right away and I don't have to worry about inefficiencies caused by a lack of centralized knowledge. I originally come from Gitbook and was constantly frustrated over slow development, a lot of bugs that would take a really long time to resolve. Archbee is pushing out updates frequently and the layout keeps getting cleaner and easier to navigate. I'm looking forward to the mindmaps feature, and most importantly, the Google Drive integration. It's going to be an absolute game-changer. While our use case was documentation of business processes and making certain key operational information centralized, I'm going to be expanding to creating sales playbooks and onboarding material for staff. I was ecstatic when I found out that a macOS app was made available and that they AUTO-UPDATE. I don't know who is in charge of their customer success team, but man are they excellent. Their improvements are always just so spot on. OH AND BEFORE I FORGET, Grammarly works with Archbee ;) for all of you a little challenged...grammatically ha ha. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it's a strong software. I haven't fully explored its integrations but I'm going to explore Slack, Trello, and Google Analytics integrations soon. An iOS app would be nice ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Explore the rich features of the software, it can do more than you originally think about. Stay up to date with their changes, they are always making things better allowing YOU to do things better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly scattered knowledge and chaotic document with complex file structures that make it hard to navigate and find information quickly. Also documenting business processes and important operations information. Soon to use for onboarding and sales playbooks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lehrkraft für besondere Aufgaben
What do you like best?

Archbee is perfect for project collaboration. Due to the Wikipedia-like structure projects can be perfectly structured and documented. The possibilities for joint editing are very well thought out. In addition, apparent "little things" such as emoticons or the possibility to comment on certain passages are extremely helpful. Excel sheets, which are stored on OneDrive and shared accordingly, can be easily embedded via iFrame. Videos can also be embedded. The support responded very quickly and competently to the few inquiries I had so far. I have rarely had to call on support because the whole system is intuitive to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing I don't like about Archbee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am currently using Archbee for collaboration in a project with 3 people. The main benefits for me are that the collaboration runs perfectly, that I always have a structured overview of the project structure and that the project is automatically documented by the collaboration in Archbee. All in all I am really enthusiastic about Archbee (my colleagues feel the same way). I could not imagine working on the current project without Archbee.

Additionally I use Archbee for myself to store information that I need again and again (e.g. standard texts for e-mails). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has been very comparable to notion as far as I have been using it. Many of my works require diagrams and it has a mermaid editor (to produce state diagrams, gantt charts, etc...). The fact that I can do that without busting my head with a GUI, but with mermaid makes my life considerably easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The major thing that I disliked was literally removed today. There were 3 panes, one more than Notion. It was becoming annoying and I was seriously reconsidering my use of Archbee based on that... but since they removed that third pane, it looks much more like Notion, bringing us right back to the theme of my review... they are very comparable.

One last thing that really irks me (occasionally) is the icon they have for users... mine is a cartoon looking tiger, like Tony the Tiger... even though he's great! But that's not the professional look I'm going for using this type of a tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out, but don't get discouraged, even if it's not perfect. With their continuous maintenance and updating, it has really started taking on a clean and polished look with some very nice functionality.

The team is improving it, so give them a chance... and it already looks and functions amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to bring my team together to dump all their knowledge in one place. The use case is a standard use case for the software type.

I am able to divide out my knowledge and organize it so as to share it with my people in a structured manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director | Investor | Consumer Psychologist
What do you like best?

It's very simple to use, yet has all the functionality we need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Minor, but I would like the tags to be alphabetically listed or by theme. This would improve the time to tag those documents together. This is a good and bad thing. You can only store very lightweight documentation in the system, for example, videos. This has plenty of plus points such as keeping costs low but it does mean more time is spent on occasions by having to use two applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reall y great product - that does a great job.

How can you have repeatable processes without a system for doing this? - Grab a trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For us -

Duplication of documentation

Versioning of Documentation

Letting VAs and Freelancers have easy and secure access to education and processes to allow them to run jobs

Access as and when needed by a large team with really low costs per head Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Security Manager
What do you like best?

There are many features about archebee that make it alot better than the average wiki.

One of the most helpful for what I have used is the Callouts and checklists. This ensures you can focus on what is needed for the reader.

The integrations are also excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the start there is a little confusion between workspace and knowledge spaces . However, to use this, you need to commit.

There could be a better authentication engine for guest or to make the knowledge base a subscription to others service. However, this many be misunderstanding on our end.

The feature i would like to see is one showing how the articles or docs map to each other. Or a way to customise how the docs look when downloaded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial but commit if you are going to use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes mapping down knowledge very very clear.

If you wish to help guide people through a complex subject it is ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Archbee is simple to use, and has been a lifesaver for my company.

I have used it with my small team to create our coding standards, and explain why we did certain things the way we did. I can create easy to use documentations on the fly, and can always edit them if need to. I can also create teams, and make documents private/public.

It also has many great features such as:

1. Making notes and drafts

2. Useful templates (or create your own)

3. Tags

4. Search Engine

5. Custom Domain

Lastly, they have used ReactJS to build the front end, and the UI really flows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything that made my experience negative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Archbee is useful if you are a growing company who needs to maintain strong documentation.

If you are unsure, I suggest you try the trial and spend a day setting it up. Likewise, it would benefit you if you bring another team mate to work on it with you. This way you will have a second person validating its use cases for your company. You will most likely find out quickly if this is a useful tool for your organization anyways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem Archbee solves for me is organization of my code documentation and training of new employees/freelancers.

Before Archbee, I documented my code framework using Microsoft Word but it was time consuming to send them out to my employees. Now, I can just create one document on Archbee and share it with all to see. I can also allow my employees to create their own documentation and edit it, so its similar to Google Docs...

Similarly, I need to train clients regarding the platform I have built for them. Sometimes they have questions and instead of emailing me, they just search for it themselves or I can email it to them and have them bookmark it on their browser. That way, they don't need to ask me to email them the same document multiple times.

In conclusion, Archbee saves me time, allows me to be more organized and makes my company look more professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Swiss Knife Demand Gen
What do you like best?

What I like the most:

- ultra fast UI thanks to their robust infrastructure

- full fledge editor for taking notes

- and the best of the best: the diagram/schematic editor

- the native Mac OS and Windows apps

The biggest differentiator with Gitbook is that here you don't have to install anything to get all these cool libraries, all is included.

It's the perfect Documentation and Knowledge base tool for me.

Also the rich integration is a huge plus:

GraphQL, Swagger, Github Gist, Loom, Google Drive, Numeracy, Codepen, Mode Analytics, Slack, Airtable, Trello, LucidChart, Typeform, Mindmaster, Prezi, Miro, Invision, Figma, Framer, Abstract, Marvel, Google Analytics, Intercom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.

Would love a chrome plugin to snip quick pictures and add them to the docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it and you'll love it like I do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ultra fast documentation editing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Licensing structure, Intuitive interface, templates and modular approach to writing content with blocks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Lack of ability to securely provide access to an entire Doc folder to a team member, it's either the top-level Docspace or individual document.

2. Collaborative editing is buggy, two people can't write at the same time

3. The comment feature needs to be improved similar to Google Docs/Notejoy so client can comment on content and you can see it in context.

4. You can't paste in a list with links and preserve the links.

All of which are on the road map so once implemented this will provide a better project and client environment than Google Docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vote up the missing features outlined above to turn this into a fully featured document management solution that would suit businesses looking for a collaborative document management solution for remote teams and clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal SOP's and client delivery management for a marketing agency. Almost a more efficient/flexible document management solution than Google Docs pending the requests above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has an uncluttered interface that makes it quick to capture notes.

It provides for blending text and diagrams to make capturing concepts & processes - either new project ideas or SOPs - pretty quick.

Keyboard shortcuts make the marking up of documents pretty quick - and the shortcut list is easily available to help speed up your workflow.

Diagramming tools - both flowcharting & the recently added Mermaid option - provide you with sufficient diagramming capability to not have to switch out to another tool.

The recent native app option - enabling you to access Archbee outside of your browser is a nice addition - although export to PDF using the native app currently has not worked for me.

The block editor is similar to WordPress's Gutenberg blocks. Working within both platforms with a similar editor look & feel leads to greater efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no export to docx at this stage.

Related to the above - while there are templates to assist with creating new documents, there is no option to format or brand the exported PDF. At this stage that leads to pretty bland exported PDFs. That's fine for quick working project docs, but if you want to share with clients, an option to create some export templates would be good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm documenting key ideas that I have about my business - what to focus on now, and into the future.

SOPs - capturing methods - both as reminders for myself for tasks that I perform on an irregular basis, as well as for sharing with colleagues & clients.

Benefits - easily accessible from anyway. Comprehensive content easily created. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, fast, clean. UI is very intuitive, even non tech users can easily use it. This tool is not trying to solve all of your issues, if you need centralised documentation hub, if you need to store documents in one place and if you need to onboard client and team members this is the right tool to choose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I still miss some advanced features like formulas and additional integrations with other apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can set it up in a matter of minutes, fill the data and test it. Most likely you gonna love ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing knowledge with the team members, storing standard operating procedures... What is really great is that you can have internal base for registered users, but also you can share live links which are branded with custom domain. Basically you can use it for internal team education and at the same time for the clients outside of the organisation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder / CEO
What do you like best?

We are migrating from 3 different wiki's and legacy knowledgebases that we where populating during the las 5 years to a One4All solution. So far I must admit the support is the main reason we stuck to this Archbee. We had some hickups. but support always replied fast and helped us solve the issues. Dev and Project management alike...all are full Ok with Archbee, so we are here to stay.

I am using mainly the MacOS application - like it alot.

+ swagger and other cool widget are already implemented so easy for me a PM to use.

lightning fast in comparison to Confluence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some catch up to do with missing feature like:

- marketplace to integrate other apps

- better Video integration (via iframes, Gifs) currently only youtube/vimeo is supported Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We migrated from an awfully hack-md wiki which exported corrupt markdown files. Archbee is currently fixing this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Able to search for data that I have input in any format; tabulation form, wiki, notes, etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) Although I could copy tabulated data to Archbee, I could not create tables directly on Archbee.

2) When doing a word search, Archbee only brings me the page where the word or words are found. It would be more helpful if Archbee could also highlight the pertinent words found on the page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My current use case is information storage for my research. Arhcbee ability to import and edit the imported Word documents is a great feature. The search function is the most crucial function for me. It will be super helpful if Archbee could highlight the searched word(s) found in the pertinent pages. Wiki is very important to me too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zaakvoerder
What do you like best?

The simplicity on getting started is what I like best about Archbee, it's templates help you be consistent and the ease of creating your documents in your own styles is just fenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about it honestly.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your looking for the flexibility to administrate and consult your own internal/external knowledge base, then look no further, Archbee is a powerful tool and with a clean UI you'll be jumping and handling your documents as a pro in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal database of knowledge, snippets of code (easily copied), personal checklists and just an easy way to keep everything documented and searchable. The use of integrations like Google docs, lucidchart, miro, ... that's just very nice to work with the tools I like and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It does what it says, perfect place to create your internal knowledge base or company wiki. I'm not a software company, but I'm using it anyway as my ecommerce business knowledge base for almost a year.

This is what I like the most:

1. Superfast intuitive UX

2. Very useful content blocks

3. Great starting templates

4. Easy to use permission options. You can limit the access for every docspace.

5. Inline document comments

I need to say again, the speed is what impressed me the most. It's like using MS OneNote on steroids. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike here, I needed to think what would I improve, and there isn't much.

1. It would be nice to change colors for Workspaces.. But that's not necessary Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using this as my companies knowledge base. Great way to document the know-how. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

You can embed nearly anything in a Archbee Doc through Iframe. Furthermore, they offer great blocks for API documentation, general diagrams, Mermaid Diagrams, Swagger UI, GraphiQL and general code. Additionally, they have directly integrated most of the tools which are used by dev teams. The Docs can be protected for members only or publish on a custom domain as a sophisticated documentation or knowledge base. The team collaboration features are top-notch. The UI is very clean and charming for the eye. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Android and iOS app aren't released till yet, but they are high on the roadmap. Till they will be released the mobile responsive experience has to suffice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time and money through effective collaboration on internal and public docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Many code languages supported out of the box, including html,javascript,python, java. Integrations with many commonly used software like Google Sheet, Google Analytics, Airtable, Figma, Trello, Github, LucidChart etc. Powerful software to allow knowledgebase to growth easily within company or even for external consumption. It has custom domain feature which allow your own branding like docs.mycompany.com, this is brilliant! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The newly launched app sometime showing blank page after left idle for a day. Hope it will get smoother soon since it is still a new launch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great and powerful wiki and knowledge base software for a company. Don't miss this, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allow our knowledge base to grow in a structure way and scalable at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has a fairly simple, elegant and easy-to-use interface that allows me to create software documentation in a very short time, the fact that it has a large number of templates is very useful when creating user manuals or documentation of software for my clients, another thing that I really like is the fact that I can create flowcharts quite easily and quickly to determine the way in which information is currently handled and to simplify the way in which information is captured, its operation and performance is quite good, which allows me to create a large number of documents without any problem, the customer service team is quite fast and efficient when answering any questions or concerns about the use of this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint is that it is practically impossible to achieve major customizations with respect to this application or its templates, so I cannot make major changes in the design of the templates and the way the information is displayed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The most difficult task in any software development process always turns out to be the documentation part due to the large amount of time that is necessary to invest in order to synthesize all the information about how to use my applications in a simple and easy way. understand so that anyone can be able to use my systems without problem. However, thanks to Archbee, this stopped being a problem for me, since it became the perfect tool to achieve this task in a much more dynamic way and in a shorter period of time, which is why it has become our right hand when making user documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The platform is fast and easy to use. There are many features built in that give good 'quality of life' while using it; it is obvious that some care has gone into the UI/UX and feature set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while I fight some of the app shortcuts which automatically pop up when typing a forward slash (/) in edit mode. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Put some thought into how your documentation will be structured - who needs to access it, what will the hierarchy of content be, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for both internal and external documentation - a 'knowledge base' for both our clients and our team. Having a single source of info has been great on both sides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website Expert, Principal, Marketing Director
Internet
What do you like best?

Simple to use and customize for our needs. We specifically like how your docs/collections can be manually organized (so you can control the specific order), the hierarchy abilities, code snippets within docs, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Originally, it was that there was no backup, but this has since been added in a recent update. I don't have any dislikes, it's perfect for what we use it for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As we mapped out our internal SOPs we were looking for a solution to properly organize these for our team. We discovered Archbee, reviewed/tested, and decided to jump in. It's been a smooth process to get things set up and it's provided us that 'repo' for our SOPs that we were lacking (goodbye Google Docs). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

It is extremely powerful and versatile. You can use it as a note taking app, as a wiki resource center, as a project management app, or whatever you want. And it is super fast and effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I’m not impressed with is that I sometimes encounter small bugs with the editor. For example, the colour picker just doesn’t work as expected. But that’s really a minor issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking for something to create a wiki, SOPs, a diary or even an online course, you should take a look at Archbee. You can connect your own domains and share pages and workspaces with other people. It’s great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m using it to handle my meetings at work and to create my own SOPs. Much faster than Google docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director de marketing
What do you like best?

The subdomains and branding, nice User Intertface, nice support, good team, they only need to develop more faster but they definitely listen to the community, they have a widget where you can see announcements and a public road map, so you wont have a problem, when i need help, they anwser me in less than one day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, they need to delevop more faster, that's all, but i like that Dragos and the support, they are always there if you need something. Im not in any way dissapointed about archbee, i also use it to have all my clients, i mostly work as a marketing agency and we use it as wiki and to organize all of our clients. If you want a good wiki with your brand and custom access for your clients, you definetily need to check this one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

everything is very easy to use, they have a tour, wont be a problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data base, processes in a good and structured way, this software is certainly the best in the marketi when it comes to WIKI, i use it for my clients every day, and its good if you want to share a password protected page. i use it every day, im always logging in archbee, i also have some passwords in there and all my proccesses, you can embed videos and pdf's, like use this for notes but also to share documents with your clients, this one is a no brainer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Archbee is a super helpful way to organize things for my business and keep track of things. It's convenient. I like how easy it is to login. Nowadays, a wiki is almost mandatory for any business, and I'm happy with my decision to get a wiki early on in the making of my company.

I got an Archbee account at the start of my business, and it's been a great way for me to document things for myself, and eventually others as well so that I can hopefully scale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially, there was a bug where if you typed too fast, the letters would get jumbled up. I think that issue has since been fixed though--I've not seen it for a while.

Also, I'm a heavy user of the /code box, and the default language it always starts out on JavaScript...but any time I'm writing code, it's almost *always* writing either SQL or shell. It would be nice to be able to pick one of those as my default programming language so I don't have to change that box every time....just something to help speed up my documentation process.

Other than that, I'm pretty much generally happy with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of the stuff I put into Archbee is for my own memory. I spend time trying to find an answer on Google, and I eventually stumble across the the answer, and Archbee serves as a good way for me to quickly recall ways to do things and to stay organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Working with Archbee is swift and intuitive. The interface is as minimalistic as possible in order to allow for the maximum amount of screen real estate, while still being easy to handle and accessible to the experienced user. What makes it stand out versus other solutions is its block level implementation of structured information bits, such as code snippets, API calls, external media (such as images, YouTube videos and lots more), and diagrams, or even external documents from Google Docs, AirTable or Figma). Then, there’s lightning fast search across the whole workspace to make it even more useful along with a simple set of keyboard shortcuts and menu selections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there’s one thing that might be missing (as of this moment), it might be the lack of import or migration options from other tools or SaaS platforms out there. Some users say they would wish for such options to make the switch to Archbee easier. But we're pretty confident that the very active development team will add some migration tools rather sooner than later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a deep dive into the possibilities of Arch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collecting and sharing information within our team and with our customers, structuring information and make it accessible and shareable. Documenting projects and preparing projects and quotations. Storing Code Bits along with project information in one single place. It’s a one trick pony for all of our knowledge sharing needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like how Archbee fulfills several functions. I use it as...

1) a place to capture, organize, refine, and retrieve notes of all sorts. I have in my mind a complex project with many aspects to it, and I need a place to flesh it out, define its goals and steps, and describe it so that collaborators can to step into it, understand it in depth, and start expanding on it.

2) a collaborative workspace, with sophisticated permissions management, that enables a few different teams to refine and share documents and to generate documentation that is intended to be shared on a cluster of related websites.

3) a documentation publishing system that can display specified Archbee docspaces under the custom domains of the related websites which the team creates for the project.

The app is fast and reliable. The development team is responsive and is improving the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I want more control over text styling. The app serves several functions, and styling appropriate for API Documentation is not what I want when brainstorming or refining ideas. Admin access to a selection of well-chosen style presets assignable by docspace/collection — or better yet admin control of fonts and spacing per docspace/collection — would enhance the pleasure of working in Archbee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing ideas, collaborating with multiple teams, publishing on my domains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.