ACDSee

ACDSee is recognized the world over as a leader in image editing, management and technical illustration software.

Work for ACDSee?

Learning about ACDSee?

ACDSee Reviews

Ask ACDSee a Question
Showing 11 ACDSee reviews
ACDSee review by Paul L.
Paul L.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ACDSee
ACDSee review by Francisco G.
Francisco G.

"Powerful, Easy to use and affordable"

What do you like best?

Very powerful and intuitive editor. Allows us to select photos, manipulate and do color grading and lighting in a flash. It is also very affordable. The batch processing is essential for us when we have to resize and rename hundreds of photos.

What do you dislike?

It would be awesome if it would use all the cores from the processors to accelerate the batch processing. It also needs more options to customize the contact sheets and more flexibility in exporting as pdf without sacrificing the quality of the pictures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software keeps getting better and better with each upgrade. We love that we can open almost any media file with ACDSee, they keep up with the latest file formats.

We can effectively deploy it in all our computers and the users learn how to use it very fast. There's no a steep learning curve like using Lightroom or similar software. It has become an essential tool for our social media department because of it's editing capabilities.

What Photo Management solution do you use?

ACDSee review by JUAN M.
JUAN M.

"Design and Photography in a single program"

What do you like best?

I like that ACDSee Pro is a complete solution for the administration, visualization, processing, editing and publication of digital photos with which you can work with all the usual file formats, including the RAW formats of most cameras. can be developed and converted with this software. In this way, the software offers us an immense number of possibilities to use these applications: with ACDSee, we can archive our photos, evaluate them, classify them, optimize them and transmit them to online services.

To do this, the program is subdivided into four operating modes, among which: Manage, View, Process and Online.

What do you dislike?

everything I've used from this program I like. It has been very useful in my career as a graphic designer

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to everyone. ACDSee is a very complete software at a surprisingly low price. Those who make many digital photos and want to create a well organized photo file and from time to time want to put their photos on paper will be very well served with this program. But those who take photos mainly in the RAW format and thereby give importance to ample possibilities of correction during the conversion, will not be able to avoid the acquisition of an additional RAW converter using ACDSee Pro. Those photographers who give importance to the functionality of the management of the Unlimited color should look for an alternative.

In total, it can be said that the software is highly recommended for a large part of the target group, that is, very dedicated amateur photographers who photograph in the JPG format and, if necessary, edit their photos on their home printer.

This program has been very useful for me, as software for the administration of images, ACDSee facilitates a workflow that is designed to provide a general and quick view on the photo files, to be able to increase it with new images and optimize them effectively. With ACDSee you can work in different ways and in a very fast way. It is a great benefit at work

ACDSee review by Belal A.
Belal A.

"i have used ACDSee long time before, its integrated program"

What do you like best?

actually i like and use ACD ultimate , it helps me to control my work with photo specially with its easy tools . it easy to push boundaries and unlock your creative potential , there is spacial thing is mobile sync i can wireless send my projects to any device that i want.

managing albums,correcting photos are amazing,Helps you create a new way of thinking that is required from all of us.

i recommend my frinds to use it in Editing photos

What do you dislike?

sometimes my laptop be slower when i import big albums

Recommendations to others considering the product

ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate is an excellent management and image editing program

Over time, you will discover that you are doing your work better and faster and helps you create a new way of thinking. You may find it difficult at first but you will realize that you have chosen the right program for you.

shortening the efforts and time is the best benefit we got it when we use Mobile Sync ,we can wireless and instantly send photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from mobiles and tablets .

ACDSee review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"I love simplicity in professional grade software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, several options to work with image in single place

What do you dislike?

Like many other software, it also getting heavy in term of memory requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ACDSee is good software in digital industry, for image editing and to make template base changes. The provided templates are good enough to fulfill the standard changes in the image. We daily use it to convert the file format and to reduce the image size without effecting much over the image quality. While the price is not at higher side, the free trial is available to justify the price. So in my opinion value of money is there.

Sizing, coloring, rotation, these three task are very regular in daily work. Many times when we receive images or PDF from our designer, they sent it in very big size. While in submitting them to government portals, we have to resize those images and images in PDFs. The ACDSee is much helpful for our team.

ACDSee review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Fast photo reviews"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use ACDSee to go through large numbers of photos quickly; yet I am able to see the full photo and do basic exposure edits, if needed, without working with Adobe Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything about ACDSee to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to process large batches of photos and don't want the hassle of opening each file to review it; skip Photoshop and try ACDSee.

I spend less time reviewing large batches of photos with ACDSee than I would if I had to review each photo individually in Photoshop. I'm also able to make exposure edits so I can utilize it for most of my image processing.

ACDSee review by Tasha W.
Tasha W.

"It’s good!"

What do you like best?

I always use it to convert my psd file to jpag. It is very convenient! I could only matipulate one times to covert my all psd file.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not look very good. Just like people live in 2000. If they can solve this problem, they could attract more people. That’s what my experience.

I use it to convert multiple photoshop’s file into image format. It is very efficiency. Therefore, I could not need to convert it one by one.

ACDSee review by Anna R.
Anna R.

"Great asset management"

What do you like best?

The digital asset management features make it easy to sort and filter files

What do you dislike?

The develop tools are often laggy on low to mid-performance machines

Batch develop and copy/paste presets have greatly sped up my workflow

ACDSee review by Louay M.
Louay M.

"its very nice program to view images "

What do you like best?

the ui is very nice and the thumbnails , its easy to use and setup . nice integrated with windows , for changing desktop wallpaper ,

What do you dislike?

almost good there is no dislikes cause its simple to use , the photo editor need to improve like other photo editors with color correct tools and presets for themes

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need nice and easy program to view and arrange photos , create thumbnails , this is what you need .

view and arrange photos ,

ACDSee review by User in Higher Education

"Great Image viewer and browser for PC"

What do you like best?

Quick loading of image previews, ability to browse through folders

What do you dislike?

too many extras - don't try to be more than you are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you're a PC user, it's the best

Food product company, ability to browse through label files visually and through all our photo assets is something we couldn't do without.

ACDSee review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I like to browse images in ACDSee and also to check CMYK or RGB. "

What do you like best?

I like to check RGB and CMYK color proofing because it shows CMYK images very neon type colors and RGB are normal view.

What do you dislike?

some times it getting hang while hi resolution photo gallery updating.

its very easy to browse gallery for design my artwork

Learning about ACDSee?

* We monitor all ACDSee reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.