AdButler

Manage & host your online ads the easy way with AdButler.

Work for AdButler?

Learning about AdButler?

AdButler Reviews

Ask AdButler a Question
Showing 5 AdButler reviews
AdButler review by Guilherme K.
Guilherme K.

"A wonderfull alternative to ad networks"

What do you like best?

- The customization that the tool provides

- The segmentation is very complete (by page keyword, by geography, by device, etc etc etc)

- Really simple to use

- Very robust if is wanted (works well for the little ones and for the big ones)

- Their customer service are always very fast and very efficient.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that caught my attention negativelly was with time zone differences.

AdButler don't have the most important brazilian city (São Paulo) at their time zones.

That was not a big issue though...I just setted for another city/zone that was an hour before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AdButler helps the little publisher gets their business going when no one care because you're a small business.

If they believed in you at first, and always delivered a good job, you can trust them once you get bigger and everyone will want to work with you.

AdButler works perfectly for the small one and for the big one.

If you are a publisher or an advertiser you can trust AdButler for sure!

We have a lot of partners that wanted to advertise their products at our website but others adservers/ad networks didn't accepetd us because we were tiny back then.

We didn't have a lot of visits meaning that we didn't had a lot of impressions.

For these adservers/ad networks we were not worth their time.

AdButler accepted us and help us grow our business.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AdButler
AdButler review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"AdButler is a great tool for Digital Ad Scheduling"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of AdButler is the User Experience. I learned how to use it within one day when I first was hired and ended up successfully training a new employee within 2 days. It is easy to become an expert and also the reports on impressions have been very helpfully and easy to pull for the sales team!

What do you dislike?

Hmmm I’m really not sure what I dislike about it! If I had to pick one thing it would be that I wish there was an archive option for banners within the publisher. I know you can filter to only view active campaigns but it does not stick so I’m constantly having to filter to see active campaigns rather than scrolling through expired ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Statistics module is very helpful. Only issue is with seeing expired banners- we need them for archiving but I don’t think there is an option to archive- only filtering but the filtering does not stick.

We use AdButler to schedule digital ads on our website. We also use it to pull data on the impressions of the ads that we schedule. It helps us keep track of each zone and determine the reach. It also helps for A/B testing for our house ads.

What Publisher Ad Server solution do you use?

AdButler review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Getting around Google caching issues"

What do you like best?

We primarily use Google Ads to serve our customer base, however Gmail was proving problematic with our email newsletters. Images would cache so when a user clicked on an ad it would send them to a competitor's site instead of displaying the correct ad for the correct destination URL. AdButler has solved this issue for us.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that makes it worse than Google Ads other than all of our other integrations are through that program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do any email advertisements, I'd recommend starting here to avoid having to switch later (or hold your breath that Google solves the caching issues).

Google Ads caching issues in email advertising. AdButler does not cache images incorrectly and therefore our email advertising shows up as it should every time.

AdButler review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Solution for ad serving "

What do you like best?

Handles rich media smoothly, excellent easy to understand reporting.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked more evidence that geo-targeting was successfully working.

Delivery and tracking of media to visitors. Great reporting and ease of use.

AdButler review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to use and fairly organized.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are malfunctions with uploading graphics.

I used ad butler for online sponsorship ads and email banners.

Learning about AdButler?

* We monitor all AdButler reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.