ZooEasy

3.0

ZooEasy helps to improve breeding results and is available for breeders and organizations of all animal species.

Work for ZooEasy?

Learning about ZooEasy?

ZooEasy Reviews

Showing 2 ZooEasy reviews
ZooEasy review by Brian E.
Brian E.

"This software organizes all animal species and describes them."

What do you like best?

I like to use this software a lot because I consider it very easy to use and develop all its functions. This is not a complicated software at all, you can use it in the way that you think is most convenient and in the same way you will be able to use all its functions to the maximum. I also like it a lot because it is very organized software, because within my work and business environment the organization is very necessary, especially when it comes to the classes of species to be able to describe each one in detail.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like at all about this software is its interface because I consider it too old-fashioned; I can even say that obsolete and ugly, this software deserves a big update urgently and completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The first recommendation I am going to make here is for the Zoo Easy team and it is that please update it, every day everything evolves and the technology advances, I consider this software very good but its image does not please me and the first impression is always the one that counts, so please modernize it.

And if they ask me if I recommend this software, I say yes. For all those people who want a lot more organization within the classes of animal species and who define each one. Get this software now.

Me, on behalf of my employees, co-workers and the business, we consider that this software has helped us a lot, mainly in the management of data of the business because each of the animal species need a organization, therefore this software facilitates us much our business doing much faster all our activities.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ZooEasy
ZooEasy review by Administrator in Veterinary
Administrator in Veterinary

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and straight forward to use

What do you dislike?

the tool is very helpful to keep all data organized not much to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product

Data management

What Veterinary solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ZooEasy for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about ZooEasy?

* We monitor all ZooEasy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.