1. Free tool easy to download and install from the internet.
2. The cost associated with the product is low, anyone can pay it, if you wish. In fact, there is a customer survey on the cost product.
3. Day to day, when starting the product, It offers tips of use, that can be configured.
4. It generates the file to different free and proprietary formats such as pdf, png.
5. You can upload resources from another project.
6. It allows you to work with projects that are in the cloud. While you have the permits.
7. It is open source. You have access to the source code and can distribute it and change it.
8. You can select several tasks at the same time.
9. It connects directly with the mail of the desired resources. If they are configured. I can add different responsibilities to the project resources, which gives it versatility according to the project that is being programmed.
10. It is a comparable tool with MSProject, but lighter, with fewer features.
11. I can quickly visualize the critical path on the graph.
1. Its interface is not web, and although it is a light tool, if I want to run it remotely I must have it installed on the client machine.
2. When I add precedence in the activity, it is not immediately reflected in the Pert Diagram. The Pert diagram is not always updated at the same time the Gantt is updated.
3. I can not see the ids of the activities when the tasks are configured. It would be good to identify them by a number and not by their name.
4. For very large Gantts, it is impractical to move the screen from one side to the other, and the integral vision of the project is lost. It should be possible to fix the columns related to the times.
5. I have not found a way to reorder the id of the activities. These are counted as they are created and not according to the order in which they are listed.
6. Sometimes when I import or export files, the system crashes or becomes too slow.
7. The formats that MSProject generates are too old and are not recognized by the new versions of this system.
I'm a university professor in the computer science area. I dictate subjects related to Project Management. And I have had extensive experience with many software of this type. I have used this application to review its practical use to teach the planning and programming of computer projects in the subjects I teach at the university level. I have found in it a useful and simple tool, which addresses the basic knowledge for the planning and control of activities and resources. Its simplicity allows it to be easy to learn. I recommend it in the educational environment, and also for the planning of projects in small and medium-sized companies, since with its characteristics it works very well.