Zingle

4.7

Zingle is a software solution that helps businesses communicate with customers via texting and other mobile messaging channels.

Work for Zingle?

Learning about Zingle?

Zingle Reviews

Ask Zingle a Question
Showing 5 Zingle reviews
Zingle review by Sawyer F.
Sawyer F.

"Great efficient and fast texting service for our business!!"

What do you like best?

What I love best about zingle is the ability to categorize contacts in any way that helps you distinguish between tenants and prospects. I also love the flexibility to customize different tags. It's such an efficient way to reach out to prospects and tenants.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the mobile app doesn't have a way to filter out contacts and send out a mass message. Unless I just haven't found it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend people to use Zingle because it is a very very very very efficient way to connect with customers and people outside of the business. We. at Tailwind Group, and more specifically, the Quarters at Ames, really enjoy using Zingle. There is no better online instant texting service out there. Zingle is number 1 and it can not be beaten by any other competitor. It is extremely simple and easy to use. There are little to no flaws in using this texting service. Especially for the very reasonable price that they charge use it. If you or anyone you know have not used Zingle before, please, for the sake of your company and for the sake of your customers, use zingle! It is the fastest, and most efficient way to contact your customers.

We are solving a lot of communication issues with it. It really allows us to have urgent conversations with tenants when something needs to get done. I would say that is a realization of benefits within itself.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zingle
Zingle review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Texts for days."

What do you like best?

Zingle provides a good user interface. It looks like your phone and thankfully it's blue and not some hideous color. It's literally like texting from your phone but on your computer. The use of tags and segments is really beneficial too.

What do you dislike?

It is too much like the phone experience. It doesn't allow for filtering inbox A-Z or any other way other than chronologically. The Contacts tab does not allow you to view the conversation history when you click a contact. You have to open up a new tab and go to that inbox. It's very annoying/time-consuming. Also, closing a conversation is so dumb, if you hover over a different contact, it will close that one instead of the one you clicked Close on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zingle is a great product. Very easy to use although not the most intuitive. Great features like tags, segments, autoresponder. Very easy to onboard people to use this also.

Zingle allows us to text customers directly which has proven instrumental in building a loyal customer base and providing very friendly and casual customer service.

What Guest Messaging solution do you use?

Zingle review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to speak with guests via text because not everyone likes to be on the phone

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an auto correct spell check more often, sometimes it gives me the wrong spelling even when I aright click it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to comucate with people in regards to anything that you are interested in using if that is for work for your personal company that you own this is a very helpful

We are helping guests with anything form dinning reservation, to transportation with in our property, pretty much anything that they want to know about the resort and to ensure that their say is wonderful we can assist via zingle

Zingle review by Courtney G.
Courtney G.

"Zingle is GREAT!"

What do you like best?

Workflows and automation is really easy to use. I love that they already have standard templates that fit my industry needs as well.

What do you dislike?

Not much at this time. I find the product very easy to use and customer support answered any questions that I had withing 24 hours.

Creating more efficiency with our front desk staff, removing tedious administrative tasks, driving more timely customer feedback and creating more opportunities to share social reviews from guests.

Zingle review by Tina S.
Tina S.

"Zingle is a great Texting Ap"

What do you like best?

Real time texting with accessible texting blasts by filters and photo assets

What do you dislike?

Not able to delete singular text with secure info

Instant outreach for daily changes in business

Learning about Zingle?

* We monitor all Zingle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.