WideAngle Reviews & Product Details

What is WideAngle?

WideAngle is the leading Agile Performance Management (APM) Platform.

WideAngle Screenshots

WideAngle Reviews

1-25 of 46 total WideAngle reviews
Senior Customer Success Manager
Internet

"Made 1:1s easy for my team "

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Wide Angle might be the simplest feature. Having auto-reminders that the deadline to complete our brief was upcoming, or that the brief was overdue was super useful for me. The briefs themselves forced me to think about my top priorities for the week, and what I needed to communicate with my manager. Wide Angle does a good job of enforcing the 1:1 cadence and forming the habit of completing the briefs for each 1:1.

What do you dislike?

I used Wide Angle both as a manager and as an individual contributor. There wasn't necessarily anything that I disliked, per se, but because our team size was small, I never found the completion analytics very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have no system in place for 1:1s today, this is a great tool to help you establish a method and a cadence that works for you. The way in which you use WideAngle might change based on your team size, proximity to your reports, department/discipline, etc. You'll need to put some time and thought into the best configuration for you and your team, so be prepared up front you will likely need to find a groove that works for your org.

Accountability across the team. I work in a Customer Success org - we're always moving a million miles an hour. Wide Angle made it very easy to go back and make sure that whatever you promised on Monday was fulfilled by Friday. And if not, you have a space to communicate why the deliverable wasn't possible that week.

Account Executive

"Great Way to Automate and Track Accountability Up and Down Stream!"

What do you like best?

WideAngle holds managers and employees accountable. It is a great way to track action items and dialogue up and down stream and allows both parties a historical view of previous one on ones.

The employee is open to putting pen to paper (figuratively) how they are doing and set the tone for weekly one on ones. Both parties can put in deliverables and check the status in real time of what deliverables are still outstanding and are accomplished

What do you dislike?

Not sure the cost of the solution, however, it might not be as valuable for a smaller team that doesn't have a hard time holding each other accountable and having specific time set aside for one on ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are having trouble as a team with regular one on ones and accountability it is a great solution to help with those needs. Great way to track sales numbers across team members as well!

A great way to hold both managers and employees accountable for regular one on ones to provide a constant feedback loop. Leaves very little room for guessing on past performance and deliverables.

Chief Revenue Officer

"WideAngle compensates for me not being the best manager"

What do you like best?

Even though I know the research behind what great management is, I frequently don't have the time (or greatest natural skill) to be a great manager. I tend to micromanage even though I try not to. I also can be perceived as being inaccessible. It's a frustration for me and my team. These are my personal shortcomings. Leadership in more natural for me. Management is not.

WideAngle helps me overcome my own personal shortcomings as a manager.

It holds everyone accountable, most importantly me. My SDRs and AEs love it. I learn things about what they are thinking/working on that I'd never know. They learn what's in my head that they don't know. WideAngle doesn't forget. People do.

Beyond that Jon and his team provide outstanding service.

I love, love, love, love this product.

What do you dislike?

I love all of it. Honestly there is nothing about it that I dob't love.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy this, invest a little bit of time to get it setup the right way for your needs, then it will give back to you for years.

-Not enough time for me and my direct reports to mind meld.

-Task clarity for my direct reports.

-Quantitative and qualitative measurement on one pane of glass.

Inside Sales Manager
Internet

"Outstanding software & best in class customer support!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the fact I am able to use such a powerful yet simple tool to help with coaching my sales team. This had made a positive impact on the success of the 1 on 1's I hold with my team on a weekly basis.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have at this time is I send these out on a weekly basis and the rotational question can get repetitive and start to have less value as they show up. I need to spend the time to edit some of the preset questions and create my own.

WideAngle is helping me track and manage each of my 1 on 1's with my team but as well as myself. The one benefit for me right now is helping me review accounts with each rep that they have pending deals on.

Head of Global Training and Enablement, Account Development

"Global Enablement for Inside Sales Team - <3's Wideangle"

What do you like best?

The team at WideAngle is second to none. The CEO in particular is friendly, approachable, and committed to making his product PERFECT for our sales team and it shows in every product update and conversation we have.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily things we dislike - but some ideas for the future: Would be great to auto populate calendars with the 1:1 agenda, get emailed a summary of the 1:1 after it happens with deliverables for both parties, get email reminders on those deliverables if they're not completed throughout the week, and to be able to set up different cadences for individuals on my team - as far as when they receive their briefs (Not all my 1:1s happen weekly or on the same day of the week).

The product itself helped our organization create intentionality, consistency, and accountability in our 1:1s in a scalable and manageable way. It's been particularly helpful in getting our first time managers up to speed on "how to best run 1:1s." We also love the mix of static and rotating questions to ensure fresh and dynamic 1:1s and that we're always keeping it "human."

Regional Vice President of Business Development
Human Resources

"WideAngle has helped me engage my team in a more streamlined, intentional and personalized manner. "

What do you like best?

WideAngle is fantastic solution to create laser-focused, high impact 1:1’s with your direct reports. Creating an environment where your team understands that their voices and opinions matter is critical for culture, synergy and company growth. One of the things that I like best about WideAngle is the two-way accountability and reporting that the 1:1’s spin-off. It’s important to coach but equally important to execute on the coaching. The deliverables feature keeps everyone on the same page. I analyze my reps metrics from the briefs and am able to correlate that to the questions I use each week.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have the ability to customize certain questions specifically for each team member instead of using a batch of questions for the whole region. It’s not a huge deal but could be a nice roadmap feature. I do love the rotating questions feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WideAngle has a good crew that is willing to find out what's important to your company and your culture. From there they walk you through set up and it's pretty easy. I highly recommend giving their solution a try. It's been a wonderful experience for our team.

Operations & Culture:

When we started a business partnership with WideAngle we were already having 1:1’s but were documenting them manually as well as having our sales operations teams pull metrics from our CRM platform to provide to senior leaders. It wasn’t a good use of everyone’s time and talent. WideAngle helped us reduce workflow, streamlined our process and provided visibility at the proper levels. Beside improving the operations side of the house, I’ve found WideAngle to help break down barriers in a multi-generational, virtual workforce. Having dedicated and intentional time with your team and asking meaningful and consistent questions sparks a lot of healthy dialogue. When you are leading different generations (up and down) consistency is important. I always allow my team to set the agenda for the 1:1’s. It’s their time and they know it. The solution allows virtual employees to have a voice and feel closer to the action. Overall my team has expressed that they feel more engaged since we implemented WideAngle

Business Development Manager
Internet

"Best tool I've used to date, to continuously help develop my reps on a daily basis "

What do you like best?

I like the candid conversations I'm able to have with my reps away from the monotonous 1:1's were we always look at numbers. That tangible deliverable's I'm able set up in Rivalry, detail my reps next steps to make sure what we are meeting or discussing is followed through with.

What do you dislike?

The only I would change, or feature I would add, would be the ability to pause briefs by individual reps. I generally have two buckets senior reps or rookie reps, where I can pause or change briefs accordingly. But often times I find that when a particular rep is going to away from office or some time or we need to move their brief I would prefer just to pause their brief appose to the entire rep bucket they fall in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No brainer. The continuous development it brings to your team (during and after training) will have huge implementations on the success of your organization. Like most of us, especially Millennials, want to be well trained and continuously coached to better prepare them their careers ahead. This tool serves as the best compliment to any level representative.

The major benefits I've realized the solution is solving is allowing my reps a platform to share and come up with their own ideas that are documented and have a paper trail to assure next steps.

Manager, Ticket Sales
Sports

"Rivalry Assistance"

What do you like best?

Rivalry has been tremendously helpful for myself and our department. It allows me to keep track of every 1 on 1 that I have so I never lose my notes, or topics that we discussed throughout an Inside Sales Reps tenure. There are two items that I like best about Rivalry:

1. The comment feature on each question. It allows me to quickly and conveniently keep notes on all topics that we discuss during the 1 on 1. It is easy for me to go back and remember exactly what we talked about and what led us to that conversation. This feature is incredibly helpful.

2. The question bank. The question bank gives me a lot of ideas of different topics to discuss during the 1 on 1, making sure that the 1 on 1’s change each session (bi-weekly) and we always have new things to talk about. There are staple questions that I will always use, however the additional questions from the bank allow each session to be unique.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would improve with Rivalry is the ability to send the Brief to individual reps, and not all of the reps at the time. I don't want to have to create a bunch of different groups, and thus create questions for each different grouping, so I put all of my reps into one title/grouping. The only way that you can send out a brief to a people in the group is if you do it all at once. I would prefer if I could send out briefs to each individual rep, and make a personal timeline for when they each have to turn their brief in, instead of it being all uniform.

This is a minor issue, as I have found some ways here and there around it.

The biggest problem Rivalry has solved is the ability to conveniently track 1 on 1's and the progress that reps are making. Too many times int he past would I take notes on 1 on 1's and track them in a word document without any uniformity. The questions I would ask in 1 on 1's would not be uniform between reps, and thus different reps were being coached on different things. Now this allows me to stay on top of things and not get side-tracked in 1 on 1's. At the same time, I'm able to go back and see everything that is been discussed in the past.

Director of Sales
Chemicals

"Great way to stay engaged with remote workers"

What do you like best?

Rotating question and answer format allows fresh periodic inquiries into the remote worker's state of mind so that during the one and ones you feel like you have a head start.

What do you dislike?

Needs more features related to ease of use and emails/sharing integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have remote workers and feel out of touch or are surprised often by how they feel about the company or their job, this is for you.

WIth workers in Brazil, Chicago, Pullman, etc, it was hard for them not to feel out of touch with a traveling boss. This weekly or bi-weekly check in ensures that the manager knows what is important to them.

Senior Director, Sales

"Enhanced One on One's with my direct reports"

What do you like best?

There is an accountability to Rivalry that I, and my team, enjoys. They know what I want to know long in advance of their meetings, which has in turn made our weekly 1 on 1's significantly more productive. It used to be they would come in and I would start with "what do you have for me" - well, I still do that, just a couple of days in advance which allows us both to be more prepared. They have commented to me that they like the feature that shows when I have reviewed their "Brief". Let's them know that the work they put into preparing is getting noticed and that when they show up there will be a productive conversation

What do you dislike?

There really has not been anything I have found that would say I dislike about it. We are not on SFDC so some of the numbers you get from that tool are unavailable to us via the Rivalry tool. But that is an "us" problem and not a Rivalry problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Truly evaluate your current 1 on 1s and see if the model that Rivalry allows you to see a significant enhancement to those.

The biggest problem we are solving with this tool is some time management and communication management concerns. You can see others in what i say I like best about the tool. But here is a great example of how it is impacting us positively. A week ago I was out on PTO. Previous that would mean that no 1 on 1's happened and we would have lost that week of communication. Thanks to Rivalry my entire team had their briefs sent to them, they could complete them, and I could review when convenient. Some I did before I left for the week, and others when i got back but ALL got reviewed and the issues of last week were captured and discussed.

Director of Sales
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Can't imagine running a team 1:1 meetings without WideAngle!"

What do you like best?

The WideAngle briefing allows our team the ability to have not only an organized meeting but to start the conversation on the same page. The questions allow the team the opportunity to come to the table with well thought out topics to make the most efficient use of our 1:1 time.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention the WideAngle team - what a great support team!!

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything but do wish I had the ability to send a briefing to an individual rep rather than to a group of reps. From time to time I have the need to ask questions that are specific to one person and having the ability to do so would be great!

Prior to using WideAngle we utilized a number of different documents to prepare and run 1:1 meetings. Having the briefing forms allows us to have all of our information in one place and notifications to get the forms completed. Better communication = happier teams. This is a great tool!

Technology and Creative Office Junkie
Commercial Real Estate

"Enabling One on One Performance Improvement at Full Speed"

What do you like best?

My favorite attributes of the Rivalry product are speed, focus and consistency. Prior to Rivalry, I had to schedule, reschedule and attend 30 minute meetings with my sales lead every other week. There were many times where meetings were pushed and never rescheduled and the time involved with setting these up and attending them took at least an hour / week. Rivalry allows me to get the benefit of these one on one meetings on my time, without coordinating calendars. This factor alone saves me at least 3 hours a month. Because the interaction is happening on my time it is much easier for me to remove myself from the deal flow and focus on reviewing my performance and planning for the future. Being able to focus allows me to take better account of where I am and ask for the right assistance on where I need to go. Finally, one on one meetings before Rivalry were only consistent in the inconsistency. My sales leader would ask new questions, look at different metrics and change the goals. Rivalry required my sales leader to come up with consistent questions and metrics to which I can be held accountable. The consistency allows me to be more focused and invest more in my activities as I know what will be valued by my sales lead and the company.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many complaints about the product, but I am excited to see new developments. As my company gets more comfortable with data it tracks in SalesForce, Rivalry will become a more powerful tool for us to track pipeline and broker performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a head of sales, that is currently managing face-to-face one-on-one's and/or simply monitoring performance based on metrics, then Rivalry will take you to the next level. Rivalry allows your sales leader to engage with the sales team with the speed and consistency of a software only monitoring product, but at the depth and performance enhancing result of a one-on-one meeting.

It is hard to estimate how many problems we are solving because there are so many each day. Prior to Rivalry, we had to wait until we had face to face meetings to discuss challenges and choke points in the Biz Dev pipeline. After those meetings, it was hard to follow up on issues raised or requests that had been made. Rivalry allows us to track challenges raised and see patterns from all the reports. This keeps the team accountable and even shows the priority of each challenge by showing how many people are facing the same issues. In a similar manner, we share market information and trends which increases each brokers market knowledge allowing us to perform better in pitches and calls. These insights are not ones that we can track in terms of tangible data, but Rivalry has dramatically improved our business unit beyond the old method of face to face meetings.

Marketing Lead
Financial Services

"Rivalry is the best enabler and enforcer of regular, effective one-on-ones"

What do you like best?

The system helps keep me accountable for holding weekly one-on-ones with each of my employees, and gives me a structured format to follow (a BIG help early on). We are a metrics-focused sales organization, so one of my favorite side benefits is the metrics tracking and visualizations in Rivalry. All the data flows over from Salesforce every 15 minutes, and gives me a near-real time view on # calls, meetings set, opportunities created, etc., all displayed in pretty graphs with target lines. Plus, it's super easy to use and our sales reps love it!

What do you dislike?

The current mobile experience isn't great. Often times we do our one-on-ones outside, so I need to be able to pull up the brief on my iPhone. It works OK in landscape mode, but is certainly not optimized for mobile (yet!). I'd like to see more variety in the template questions, especially if we roll this out to non-sales employees in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're committed to improving business results and see one-on-ones as an important step to get there, I would HIGHLY recommend you get Rivalry.

Rivalry helps make sure we have regular and effective one-on-ones. The weekly briefs give me a chance to ask things of my employees to help bubble up information/problems/concerns, which gives our SDRs a chance to contribute to the organization's success in other more strategic ways. We also use the weekly briefs as a way to keep our core values top of mind. We have sees huge benefits from Rivalry, since true working relationships are built through regular, open communication fostered in our weekly one-on-ones.

Partner
Financial Services

"Never miss a conversation"

What do you like best?

I love the consistency. Every Thursday morning my team receives an email to complete their brief. It gives them an opportunity to think strategically and reflect on their business. It provides clarity and focus during our one on ones.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike. The website site is easy to navigate.

Time management is always something we are trying to improve. Before the implementation of wideangle, I spent hours prepping for one on ones only to find that my preparation wasn't focused on the right areas of our business. This gives my team an opportunity to identify (on their own) what is important for us to discuss with the time we have together. It gets them to think like a business owner, it makes our time together powerful.

Campaign and Content Writer

"Great tool for increased productivity and friendly competition!"

What do you like best?

I like the visual representation of our KPIs, goals and standing on our team! For a competitive person (like most salespeople), it helps me stay motivated to outperform my teammates - and celebrate their victories in real-time. I like to win, so it's added motivation to make sure my name is at the top and I get that "gold medal" for the day/week/month/etc. The online briefs mean less physical paperwork for me to fill out and then keep up with. I like being able to pull a record of my previous briefs - it has really made our 1:1 meetings more efficient, especially since my manager can review them before we even meet.

What do you dislike?

When there is a tie, it kills me that we are ranked alphabetically. In the event of a tie, it should default to the person who has the highest metrics over all for the larger time period. I also wish that it updated slightly more quickly, but I guess every 5 minutes isn't too bad. Honestly, that's all I can say I'd like to change. Emilie (and the whole Rivalry team) has been extremely receptive to any suggestions we have. I

We are saving time pulling metrics, I'm easily able to see where I stand. It's much easier to celebrate wins and it also keeps everyone accountable since our standings are available for everyone to see. I feel that it has bonded us more as a team because of the increased transparency; we're now able to offer assistance if we see a teammate lagging behind or struggling to reach goal.

Financial Planner
Financial Services

"Pure, quality feedback documented in a pleasant fashion for later review."

What do you like best?

Website is intuitive.

Allows for easy flow between questions and ideas.

Large bank of thought-leading questions.

Tons of quality, helpful resources for managers.

Scheduling feature meshes well with other tech.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say. If pressed: as with any tool, it's only as good as those using it.

As a non-manager, I can say that I really appreciate the fact that I can speak my mind and take the time to think about my answers. However, this throws a wrench into the actual face to face time because I still want expand (this is my own personal issue, not something with the software itself). Perhaps a way to measure and schedule how much time each team member will need with the manager when they are completing their brief each week.

Director Of Inside Sales (Demand Generation)
Hospital & Health Care

"Amidst the Chaos"

What do you like best?

Allows us to stay on top of one-on-one training

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about the software.

With things busier than ever in the workplace, it has been good for Green Cloud Technologies to have a tool that keeps one-on-one training at top of mind. It's so easy to have one-on-ones take a back seat to daily work life. WideAngle has prevented that from happening to the benefit of my department.

Sales Development Representative

"A great tool for supercharging your 1:1s"

What do you like best?

WideAngle allows me to receive feedback on a regular cadence from the CRO at my company, This only takes a few minutes a week for each of us, but helps me identify what I need to work on and where I can improve quickly so that bad habits are eradicated. WideAngle has made me better at my job!

What do you dislike?

Nothing against WideAngle so much as written as opposed to verbal feedback in general - sometimes there are things that are better spoken - tone via text can be difficult to pick up on

System for increased communication between company leadership and boots on the ground - I get feedback now from all levels at my company

Director Of Business Development
Industrial Automation

"Great concept, tool and team"

What do you like best?

I firmly believe in coaching my employees, both informally on a day to day basis, but also formal, scheduled coaching sessions. The Rivalry application allows me to stay in touch with my remote employees with the weekly briefs, and also hold both of us accountable for discussing the really important things during our scheduled 1-on-1 meetings.

The Rivalry team is very responsive to questions, always willing to help, and has worked to incorporate some of our requests into the product as they continue to improve it.

What do you dislike?

Right now the metrics are only configurable by week instead of user selectable time periods, but that is something they are working to change in the short term.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the Rivalry team a chance, you won't regret it.

Reduce the number of ad-hoc e-mails and phone calls back and forth, key issues can be seen by both the sales rep and the manager in the weekly brief. I was also looking to bring some structure to the coaching process and a level of accountability for both sides. As a manager, I feel I have a much better feel for what the team is working on and struggling with. For the sales reps, they know they can formally ask for help on something and we will discuss it.

National Program Director - Mopar MVP
(5001-10,000 employees)

"A uniquely useful application to remotely coach a large team"

What do you like best?

I like the metrics provided by Wide Angle through its integration with SalesForce. It allows me to monitor well activities and keep the team focused on a particular training/development issue.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that only ONE manager can have access to the team at any given time. Multiple managers or coaches should be able to work together to improve the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may not be completely intuitive at the beginning but easy to learn.

This application keeps the team cohesive and focused on similar role and/functions. The teams informal communications tend to be about what was discussed with managers on WIDE ANGLE. This keeps all users focused on similar goals.

Managing Director - Brokerage Sales
Insurance

"100% success rate with one on one's since implementing."

What do you like best?

The automation that encourages my reps to complete their briefs, on time, enables us to stay consistent and productive with our one on ones and has been the biggest internal impact on our business this year.

What do you dislike?

There are no particular issues or areas I would say I dislike. Very intuitive and easy to use from the beginning and look forward to new features being added. The design team at Rivalry seems to have focused on removing everything that isn't needed and focus on the core competencies for an effective one on one.

Inconsistency with one on ones leading to longer tail on development of sales reps and creating higher onboarding costs. We are 100% with completing one on ones and have found improved performance and accountability. Also, reduced stress on managers and their staff for tracking if briefs have been completed prior to scheduling meetings. We have also found meetings are more organized since content is centralized within the system.

Area Sales Manager
Building Materials

"Efficient tool for one on one prep, but is it really necessary?"

What do you like best?

Great way to schedule reminders for one on ones with a set of questions to structure the meeting around.

What do you dislike?

Seems like something that would be manually set up in calendar with a few different templates that you could use to offer different meeting structures.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider setting something similar up with current tools in order to save money. If you really need an external tool to perform these functions, wide angle offers a great experience with very easy to use software

Keeping one on ones on track when sales manager was poor at keeping on top of all of his employees.

Response from Jon Birdsong of WideAngle

Fraser,

Really appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to provide a platform for direct reports and managers to streamline continuous, effective feedback and make it fit into your workflow seamlessly.

We are constantly improving the product and getting better every week at making this a reality.

I appreciate your candor and time in our review.

Jon Birdsong

CEO, WideAngle

Client Partnership Executive

"Rivalry improves our sales process on the individual level and as an organization."

What do you like best?

I love how Rivalry allows us to keep track of the sales data and trends weekly, in addition to the individual (and team) coaching aspect, where we really take a granular look at our daily and weekly sales processes. With Rivalry, we're able to improve drastically each week on an individual level, but moreover, as an organization.

What do you dislike?

I can't pinpoint an area of Rivalry that I dislike. The interface, functionality and insights are clean, interactive and comprehensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- this will help your team drastically; you'll see increased conversions, pinpoint problem areas quickly, and notice successful trends as a sales unit.

- have the reps collaborate closely with their Sales director for reporting specifics and to discuss variations in weekly brief questions

With Rivalry, we surface insights around our sales data (metrics/forecasts) along with feedback from our Rivalry briefs and reports - so we see noticeable increases in conversions, pinpoint problem areas quickly, showcase successful trends as a sales unit, and more. All of this makes our sales reps more educated, productive producers of revenue and creates a winning culture for our company.

Senior Vice President, Revenue

"1 on 1 management made easy"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of their latest feature set, deliverables. It allows a manager to hold reps accountable for follow up material post 1 on 1..

What do you dislike?

I think it could use a 1 on 1 "pad" that allows a manager to input feedback and manage the "in meeting" notes, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a way to better manage 1 on 1 s with your team, this tool is fantastic.

This tool is great at making sure the ball isn't dropped when working with reps. I have 11 direct reports, so I assign out tasks all the time to them to do.. But until I had this tool, it was hard for me to track to make sure they were following through on deliverables.. It works both ways too, so now I can hold myself accountable for each rep.

CEO

"We use Rivalry as our sales accountability and improvement platform"

What do you like best?

We used to like the leaderboards the best, but now the coaching platform makes improving our teams performance much easier.

What do you dislike?

Would be cool to be able to customize the themes of the dashboards per rep.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the ROI of having better reps who are held to a higher standard of performance. It's a no-brainer when implemented properly.

Having all sales coaching and accountability efforts documented in one place. Rivalry does a good job of focusing our sales management efforts so we are able to improve as a team and produce more results as a sales organization.

Specifically, we are able to:

1. Put safeguards in place to ensure that the concepts we teach are standardized, understood, and repeatable.

2. Create a routine of discussing and following up on areas of improvement for individuals.

3. Simplify the process for holding people accountable for applying what they have learned.

WideAngle Pricing

Basic Agile Performance Management (APM)
Agile Performance Management for Sales Teams

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Performance Management Category
Do you work for WideAngle?

WideAngle Categories on G2