Veloxy Mobile Reviews & Product Details

What is Veloxy Mobile?

Veloxy keeps tabs on your calendar and inbox and proactively tells you about important events. Like a reply from a contact, or a meeting with drive time. So you miss nothing and act on what really matters. , Veloxy appends vital account, contact and opportunity details to the Caller ID, so you know exactly who is calling and how important they are.

Veloxy Mobile Profile Details

1-25 of 65 total Veloxy Mobile reviews

Veloxy Mobile Reviews

1-25 of 65 total Veloxy Mobile reviews
VP Business Development

"Artificial Intelligence for a fraction of the price and great features."

What do you like best?

Veloxy mobile app has been extremely useful for my everyday work. I can see all my Leads, Opportunities and Accounts in the map. I receive push notifications about 'near-by' Leads, Opportunities and Accounts when I'm in the field so that I don't miss out on anything.

I can call, send text and send email from Veloxy and everything gets logged automatically into Salesforce as activities. This saves me lots of time from manually logging these activities in Salesforce.

Email tracking and email analytics is very powerful. I receive push notifications whenever my emails are opened or forwarded. I can send bulk emails to thousands of prospects using beautiful templates and it is fully CAN-SPAM compliant. I recommend you try this as AI (Artificial Intelligence) type of assistant! You are still in control and it has settings to control what it does automatically.

What do you dislike?

The updates sometime surprise me.. but that's really good. they are totally on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is way less expensive that other AI and mapping softwares... plus they are super sales friendly. this make many updates in Salesfroce for you.. great when doing activity reports.

Finding prospects nearby when traveling or setting up a trip.

Territory Manager
Medical Devices

"Veloxy Makes My Job Easier!"

What do you like best?

Veloxy is a great software platform that allows you to increase your sales funnel day-to-day. It houses all of your prospects and accounts into two fields allowing you to manage each individually or simultaneously. The tool is very progressive in the ways a sales person would behave and be able to documents, check email, see open rates, and meet with new clients where you would otherwise have missed. I especially like the map view, where it shows all of my accounts highlight with pins that are nearby. This let me maximize my time by visiting with as many accounts as I can and not having to drive all over the place.

What do you dislike?

I hope they will expand the email function to be able to do more on the mobile as it does on the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a no brainer. This software is amazing with the fact it integrates with Saleforces.

I hope the software will be able to add just an email field in the mobile app, where you can send customize emails to multiple accounts on what is new at the company. Right now the tool is available on desktop, so I am hoping in the future that capability is available soon.

Regional Account Manager

"Finally, a sales enabler!"

What do you like best?

Love the user interface and integration with SF. Gives me quick glance at my opps, tasks, etc. & helps me prioritize more efficiently on a daily basis. Highly recommend for the seasoned professional and anyone starting out. Great tool to help me achieve my goals. Don't stop developing!

What do you dislike?

In the outlook integration I can't add notes, tasks, etc to contacts I didn't create in SF (via right pane window). That's an issue because I inherit new accounts every qtr and have to recreate a user that is already in SF in order to make updates to account/opportunities. I would like to see that changed so I can update and save time. This tick slows me down.

The business problem solved is time. There is never enough time in the day but with Veloxy I am better able to manage my time and stay focused on the deals that matter today.

Enterprise Account Executive
Management Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"Veloxy Saves Time and Makes Money"

What do you like best?

This tool gives me extra time during the day. From door-to-door prospecting, to basic email communication, and funnel management, Veloxy seamlessly integrates to Salesforce allowing me to do exactly what I need to do without having to navigate through multiple clicks and page loading. Another function that has increased my sales volume is the ability to track an email that I send to a prospect and see when they open the email, how many times that email has been opened, what kind of device they are using, and where in the world that email has been opened! Now I know if they are really curious and if they are passing along my message throughout their company.

What do you dislike?

The email plugin had an issue installing during an update but the support team at Veloxy quickly responding to my request for help and got the plugin working that day!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop wasting time and get this app!

I am able to be more effective managing my Salesforce funnel in the field than I am in my office! Most of the time I am using my smart phone in the office while I am working on Veloxy because it is so much faster than using the Salesforce desktop site.

"Veloxy is Amazing"

What do you like best?

I just love Veloxy Mobile. Veloxy is like my virtual personal assistant. The AI based Notifications are huge. When I’m in the field, I receive notifications about nearby Leads and Opportunities. When I receive an important email, I receive a notification.

When I’m prospecting in the field, with couple of taps, I can create a new Lead in Veloxy and everything is immediately updated in Salesforce. All phone calls, emails, texts sent from Veloxy are automatically logged into Salesforce.

Veloxy Called ID is awesome. I never miss a call from a Prospect. Every email I send from Veloxy is tracked – when recipient opens the email, I get a notification. This helps reduce my sale cycle significantly. This is so much more. I would highly recommend this to any field sales people

What do you dislike?

I once had an issue with the outlookplugin in but the customer service team resolved it for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

definitely give it a try, It will be worth it.

since using Veloxy i have become one of the top performers in my company.

Eligibility Worker III
(10,001+ employees)

"Great on the Go app for sales professionals"

What do you like best?

I like how it is easy to access. It is nice to have a tool that makes sales easier out in the field when you are unfamiliar with the territory especially. It is great also looking up information faster than any other product I use out in the field.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the updates sometimes it glitches. It doesn't always update into salesforce like our company stated it would, Sometime it does have issues with the user interface also updating customer email or phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make its a one stop shop when updating a profile instead of different areas to click in and out of when updating

I can see my business and look up all the names and numbers inputted within seconds. I would also like to see a main page with most used portions of what I do within the app available at my fingertips. I have also realized that it is easier to get through comparatively to my laptop.

Enterprise Account Executive
Internet
(10,001+ employees)

"Veloxy is the application every sales hunter should be using. Highly recommend !!!"

What do you like best?

The very best Salesforce, Outlook, Mapping and Calling integration tool in one simple and easy to use app on your phone and pc. I would highly recommend to all sales especially outside sales. The support and training they offer is fantastic as well, a true partner in success.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I could find to comment in the negative about this application and company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is truly amazing and very easy to use. Outside sales hunter roles will build and grow activity like never before. A must for anyone using Salesforce and outlook

I have been using Veloxy for some time now with total satisfaction and very high ROI. When I look back I cant imagine life as a hunter, sales maker, without it. Add to the funnel in a fast efficient way and have it available to move through the funnel with calls and tasks at your fingertips. Get Veloxy now and you wont be sorry. Happy Selling !! Comcast Enterprise Business Solutions, Sr Account Executive, John L**

SMB Sales Manager

"Veloxy Mobile"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep our opportunities updated while in the field. Being able to quickly communicate with our customers through the app and have the activity logged in the opportunity. The biggest thing is still being productive while out in the field.

What do you dislike?

Converting the opportunities could be a smoother transition. Other than that is has been a great service to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Veloxy has been a real game changer for my team, it has enabled my team to be more productive out in the field. They no longer have to get out their laptop to keep their opps updated, they can use the Veloxy mobile app to stay in touch with their customers and all of that activity is logged in Salesforce automatically. Worth every penny!

Veloxy is giving us more time back in our day which allows us to prospect more.

Senior Territory Manager

"Veloxy is the best!"

What do you like best?

Veloxy has been a huge time saver for me on many aspects. So many benefits. Automatically logging calls and emails, quick access to my leads and accounts, quickly and easily convert an office into an account with all the information automatically loaded for me, preloaded map to visually see where are my leads or accounts are, and so much more!

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that when I have the app open it uses a lot of my iPhone battery. I just have to make sure I close out of the app to save my battery

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the Veloxy App! Give it a try with their free trial and see the benefits yourself.

Saves me a lot of time

Territory Sales Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"More Money & Less Admin Work"

What do you like best?

I no longer have to spend hours looking for leads and generating a pipeline outside of Salesforce. Now I can simply walk out of a meeting and be immediately alerted of businesses in the area.

I can then easily add the lead to my Salesforce pipeline, and also add content in the Veloxy app.

What do you dislike?

The app does drain your battery because it is always roaming for new business, so make sure you turn it off when you are not using it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free trial and test it out, you won't regret it.

Saving me time doing 'admin' activity, meaning that I no longer have to spend time inputting leads and looking for new ones.

UT

"Highly Recommend"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - hands off notifications - my ability to follow up as increased tremendously

I can work on my desktop and I am notified of the status of my emails to customers, and potential clients. You really can't beat in time updates like this.

The main screen with opportunities and graph is wonderful as well, but my favorite is being able to get instantaneous feedback and information from the app and on my desktop, I can't say enough about this feature.

Like I said completely hands off and you are supplied with updates constantly.

What do you dislike?

There just isn't anything to write here -

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am just so happy with this product - My ability to follow-up timely has increased dramatically.

My teammates recommended this app to me and I am recommending it to my other teammates.

fantastic product

Follow-up and time sensitive responses, I am able to keep track of my customers so much easier now.

Information Technology Manager

"The Future is Today!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and support from their team!

I really enjoy this app and my all team. thanks

What do you dislike?

NONE..... I cant think of a single negative.

Right now I can not think about any. I Love this app!!

How many times have you been in a meeting and hand writing notes? Then you go to another meeting and hand write notes? Then after the 12hr day you say I'll type those into SFDC tomorrow, and tomorrow never happens? Me, too! Not anymore, with this app I take my notes right in the app on my iPhone or iPad and schedule the action items in the same screen. Then they are in SFDC before I leave the account. Then when I call to follow up on the visit, Veloxy logs my call in SFDC and prompts me to make a note of the calls content and a follow up action. If Veloxy could just drive me to the appointment, maybe in the next update? What if I'm in a target rich environment and want explore the surrounding businesses to see which are potential customers, it does that very effectively. If your a professional salesperson who want to get an extra 10hrs a week to build your empire and not juggle the administrative side of your business, invest in this app and it's done.

Regional Sales Manager

"Best Mobile App on the market if you use Salesforce and Gmail!"

What do you like best?

Highly recommend using the Veloxy Mobile App! I’ve been using the Veloxy mobile app for going on a year and a half. The app has:

- Quick geo-mapping features showing Opportunities/Accounts/ and Leads This can be useful when you have extra time to Cold Call.

-It Simplifies adding leads to Salesforce-If you drop by a company, you can add the new lead information quicker, and more efficiently, by utilizing the “explore nearby businesses link”, you input the contact name, and are able to convert into a lead, and then convert to an Opportunity.

- It allows you to log the Cold Call-activity and schedule a reminder to follow up when you’re in the office.

-The Caller ID feature is great as well, once setup, you’ll have a Customer first name, and Customer company information, show up on your cell phone’s Caller ID.

- 45 minute meeting reminders

- Phone notifications from the Email Analytics feature.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. They are constantly adding additional features, which is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend if you use Salesforce and Gmail.

It helps me be more efficient by using one mobile app, that would normally take 3-4 apps for the same information.

UR
(10,001+ employees)

"The Tool that Knows How to Sell"

What do you like best?

Veloxy is a great tool in managing clienteles and candidates. It is great in terms of managing client and candidate relationship and gives the ambiance that they are talking to a real person without sacrificing too much time. You can also open it everywhere - on app, laptop or computer because all you need to do is to download the mobile version and you can access it using any browser.

It keeps good track of our candidates and clients discussions over a period of time which helps us get back from where the last conversation had ended. A good account information as well with 360-view of information. Tools operate much of some famous social networking sites and could be considered as an easy-navigating platform.

What do you dislike?

outlook plugin needs some work as it can cause email to crash.

Able to prospect to those business near me using the location feature

Business Sales Executive
(10,001+ employees)

"Amazing tool for my position and probably lots of others"

What do you like best?

This is the most useful tool we have available for my position and job. It gives me reminders on locations I have saved for prospecting as well as alerts that let me know my customers have read my emails. This software and app keeps me up to date on locations I may have missed when it comes to my business so that I don't forget to follow up with clients. I highly recommend this for anyone in a sales position similar to mine that likes a app that reminds you of your calendar as well as small things that you forget to do.

What do you dislike?

I would change a thing or request anything different. This is kept up to date and it shows. Thank you

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reminders and keeping track of things I forgot to follow up with.

"Best Mobile App"

What do you like best?

I like that I can track everything with my mobile app. The notifications are helpful and the geotracking updates, while I am prospecting, helps me determine where to hit.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything with the Veloxy mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implement this early and play around with its features. There are so many benefits!

I am fully updating my funnel while out in the field. I love that it is synced with Salesforce and the mobile app is easier to use than salesforce on your mobile device.

Director Labor Relations
Environmental Services

"A Powerful App for Sales Teams"

What do you like best?

Veloxy has transformed how my sales team does business. This amazing app allows us to create, follow-up and manage our business from the palm of our hand, increasing our overall productivity and allow us to spend more time prospecting and hitting our sales goals. As a manager I am able to track my teams and individual activity and progress with daily activity notifications and the Funnel tool on my phone, I can see updates in real time and know the activity levels of my team. The developers continue to add new and enhance features

What do you dislike?

The developers continue to add new and enhance features just need.

As a manager I am able to track my teams and individual activity and progress with daily activity notifications.

Senior Account Manager
Financial Services

"Keeping up with today's pace."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can simply talk into my phone and have it automatically copy my verbage into my Salesforce account.I also enjoy that it gave me information of potential prospects in the same area of my existing clients. This cut down drive time and research.

What do you dislike?

At times searching for existing clients could become confusing.

that I don't have to spend two hours in the evening in putting my information from conversations and sales into Salesforce that I've had throughout the day.

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

The user experience was solid. Mapping was great.

Could have been more customizable and intuitive.

Overall a good tool to use for a sales team that is handed their leads and not just given open territory.

What do you dislike?

There was little customization available. We needed certain fields to appear above a lot else and it wasn't possible to show them.

Also, our reps had territories where inside sales may have also owned a lead/account so even standing in front of a building they couldn't see the record on the map.

Getting better information to our sales rep when visiting, allows for better planning of their days and very easy logging of calls and activities. This helps us with any data quality/consistency problems

Insurance Agent
Insurance

"Efficiency "

What do you like best?

Efficiency. The app helps you find potential leads with your location. Also just makes the whole process of organization that much easier. It was so easy to keep track of what my daily events were and to input updates through out the day

What do you dislike?

It’s not free, but any good service isn’t. If the location aspect is on all the time it can drain your battery

Finding potential Leads and partners around town. saves me time and money

Sales Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"More than I expected..."

What do you like best?

I like the geolocation feature that plots my accounts on an interactive map as well as the integration with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

I had one issue that actually led to a positive. After integrating with Outlook, the program failed. I contacted Veloxy's support and they fixed it right away. It was good to see their responsiveness.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrate with Outlook

I have become much more efficient in the field and I have been better with keeping information in Salesforce.com.

AT

"Account Executive"

What do you like best?

I had the opportunity to try this app out and begin to use it in my daily functions. It easily syncs between my Salesforce and Outlook. My pipeline is very easy to manage and gives me good visibility into my workload. I only use this app lightly as I am inside sales and most of my time at my computer but if I was on the road I would live in this app. It does a great job of pooling together relevant info and pushing alerts to me with activity. I would definitley recommend giving this app a try and seeing how it would help you have a single source of information.

What do you dislike?

Amazing feature and the love this app and will use all time in future. My employee are very happy with this app. Recommended!!

"One stop shop!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to gain insight on your email efforts. Knowing when your client reads your email will allow you to gauge your communication efforts.

What do you dislike?

A lot of notifications will pop up on your phone, but this is all great information. The reason for this app is to gain insight on your business, so you want these notifications!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It'd be nice if there was an ability to see who exactly saw your email if multiple people are CC'd on the email. This would be an added measure of insight, but the product is still great.

Veloxy mobile gives me the ability to cut my tracking progress by using one app - the Veloxy app. This is a one stop shop and keeps me organized while in the field. Time is of the essence in my role and not needing to put the same notes in all different programs makes my life easier.

Strategic Enterprise Account Executive
Telecommunications

"veloxy and salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

I am a Senior Enterprise Account Rep for Comcast Enterprise and the plug in for Outlook and Salesforce was not working and a colleague told me about Veloxy and the success they were having. I was forwarded the link and wow now every email is synched into Salesforce automatically to update the client record. Helps keep the boss off my back since the sales touches show up. Added bonus is that you get a notification when they open your email!

What do you dislike?

No specific complaint, lets see what happens if I reach out to customer service

Sales documentation. My manager sees my work effort daily since my emails are synched into the client record in salesforce.

"Great Prospect Management"

What do you like best?

Having a lot of different prospects to manage and follow up with, it can be difficult to keep track of. Veloxy, for the whole time i've had the app has made things easier for me and also has allowed me to better track my progress with my customers. It makes it easier for me to remember to follow and is good for teams that are always on the go

What do you dislike?

When i submit my comments in veloxy It's hard to find on salesforce

No problems with the app, it has helped me realize there is a more efficient way to track your usage and tasks

Veloxy Mobile Features

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.0*
* AI Sales Assistant Category
Do you work for Veloxy Mobile?

Veloxy Mobile Categories on G2