Unbounce

Unbounce allows you to build, publish & A/B test your landing pages without I.T.

Work for Unbounce?

Learning about Unbounce?

Unbounce Reviews

Ask Unbounce a Question
Showing 213 Unbounce reviews
Matt S.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Unbounce
Daniel P.

"One of my favorite tools for PPC/CRO"

What do you like best?

This is one of the simplest ways to build and test landing page designs for PPC. The built-in tools are robust, and results are easy to track. Even working alone, I feel confident that I am able to produce thoughtful, on-brand messaging in very little time.

What do you dislike?

Some technical implementation is required or appropriate conversion tracking. This can cause some implementation issues for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In practice, SEMs often confine their practices to the platform where the auction occurs (e.g. Google Ads). Unbounce is an excellent tool if you feel that you have opportunities to improve your performance on the landing page, but don't want to/can't afford to invest in the process of building out multiple landing pages the traditional way, with a Front End Developer.

Unbounce allows us to quickly scale landing page designs for multiple regions and campaigns. It also allows us to test new campaign concepts, and easily do A/B comparisons. Within a few months of our most recent implementation, we saw a nearly 400% increase in conversion rate. Additionally, their community resources (specifically the blog and conference) are excellent educational tools.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Steven H.

"Makes landing pages easy!"

What do you like best?

Unbounce makes it super easy to create landing pages. Everyone from marketer to an experienced web designer can make exactly what they want. If you need more advanced control you can add your own custom CSS and scripts.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that can get a bit wonky is making the landing pages fit perfectly on tablet size screens. Unbounce does its best to scale the page to fit perfectly on each device but it is not perfect. You need to be aware of your user bases' average screen size and adjust your designs accordingly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need adaptive view landing pages, Unbounce is a great product. It makes it easy so that everyone at every level of web design can make a page. If you ever get stuck their support team is great and the community boards have a wealth of knowledge.

Helps us make better adaptive landing pages while our current website is being rebuilt. Having our landing pages fit perfectly on each screen has made a better experience for everyone and has lead to increased conversions.

Ryan S.

"What's Not to Love?"

What do you like best?

I was using Pardot and canceled the renewal and switched to Unbounce for landing pages. The new landers looked much better and were far easier to create than in Pardot. The result? We set 5 lead production records in 6 months. We have fewer people opening a landing page and then bouncing out without completing the form and submitting it.

What do you dislike?

Once a form is built, I was a little slow to get a strong handle on editing forms. But that is probably just me doing it late in the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great option. Easy to use. Priced right.

We build the business via sales lead generated by the web. We get phone calls and web form submissions. We are trending at over double what we did last year in web forms since we switched to Unbounce. Unbounce doesn't get all the credit for the increase, but they do get a lot of it.

Mark S.

"Excellent Landing Page Software for Fast Loading Pages with Paid Ads!"

What do you like best?

Unbounce makes very good looking landing pages that load very quickly. We all know that page load speed, especially when you are buying paid ads, is so important. If you landing pages don't load fast, take a look at Unbounce!

What do you dislike?

Unbounce was a little tricky to learn to build our pages. You'll want to spend an afternoon building a page or 2 to become acclimated to Unbounce.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you run paid ads and need good looking, higher converting pages that load fast, give Unbounce a try.

We had a high bounce rate on our Google & Facebook ad landing pages and it was lowering our sales volume. Unbounce pages load very fast and conversions have come back up.

Liam B.

"Phenomenal Creativity and flexibility with some brain numbing issues "

What do you like best?

The ability for someone like me with very little coding skills, to build a landing page, drag, resize, re-colour, re-adjust and tweak everything to my liking (and not have everything else delete itself in the process) and look at it at the end with a satisfaction of my job

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, with great power comes great problems, because the high amount of creativity means there is a lack of 'structure' or 'guidelines' and also there is a big issue when moving pieces around on the mobile side heavily messing with the desktop side. Something that seems very unnecessary, and can end up consuming a lot of time and really frustrate even the most careful designer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to love it and be frustrated all at once. Definitely designed for a creative mind over an analytical mind so have whoever has the best eye for conversions and designs running it as no coding is required. Also be prepared to set up some external connections (CNAME's) for more effectiveness and learn your keyboard shortcuts for working with the mobile side.

Being able to build optimised landing pages quickly and effectively with simple ability to match design guides to clients needs and create something unique every time. Particularly useful if the client isn't already on a software with built-in landing pages

Akshay C.

"Convenient to use, but not the best design"

What do you like best?

– Ease of use, backend UI is clean, creating A/B tests can be done in few clicks.

– Ability to publish on your domain/Wordpress within few clicks.

– Don't need HTML knowledge

– Duplicating templates is extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

– There no grids and rulers, and as a designer that is really important for me to design good landing page.

– When you make slight changes to your LP in desktop view your mobile view gets changed as well.

– HTML generated is not semantically correct. This is a typical WYSIWYG code bloating thing that was common few years ago.

– Unbounce has had some server outage in the past, Wordpress errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good place to start building Landing Pages right away. There are a few draw backs but most likely this will work for 99% of the people.

– Creating lead generation landing pages quickly and efficiently.

– Leading pages for our Google and Facebook Ads campaigns.

– Landing pages can be used used for creating contact forms as well.

– Making new pages is very simple and anyone in a marketing team can do it.

J.P. V.

"The best standalone landing page builder"

What do you like best?

While not the cheapest, Unbounce offers an amazingly simple user interface, a slew of available templates to get you started, and a community constantly producing advanced scripts for those custom interfaces and experiences you want on your landing pages. This product simply blows away LeadPages or Instapage.

What do you dislike?

It's not cheap, starts at $99/mo for the lowest tier, which can be a barrier for some smaller businesses. Additionally, they don't have a great interface for multi-user setups, especially if you're an agency. Paying for additional users is nickel-and-dime for a product of this caliber.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you aren't using a marketing automation provider that bundles in landing pages (HubSpot, Marketo) and your marketing team is currently building landing pages by hand or manually, SET THEM FREE. For $100/mo you can have dozens of landing pages with best practices and great integrations. Definitely give Unbounce a look.

Creating custom landing pages for organic and paid campaigns that have specific offers and then A/B testing things like headline, form location, form fields and more give marketers much more power without locking them behind engineering/developers.

Graham A.

"Necessity for any serious marketing agency running PPC campaigns"

What do you like best?

The support is unparalleled. The tool itself does nearly everything and has very few limitations but it is so crucial to be able to easily reach out to support and have help at all times. They also are always adding new features and truly listen to client feedback about what they want.

What do you dislike?

The reporting on landing pages could be stronger. It would be great to be able to download an overview of the landing pages with different metrics so it could be added into other reports. Or integrating with Google Data Studio.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of support as much as you feel the need to! That is what they are there for. If you are nice to them, they might even hook you up with some free gear and their shirts are very soft.

Our ability to A/B test has improved drastically and we use Unbounce as a sales tool to showcase our agencies commitment to testing. Our conversions on campaigns can often not be beat using high quality landing pages vs typical website pages.

Jordan H.

"Great software for creating landing pages, lacking in reporting"

What do you like best?

The page editor has a lot of great features that support complex landing page needs - at the same time, the software is still easy to use (I might even say fun to use). Creating and editing landing pages to look exactly the way you want has never been easier. Unbounce also provides a ridiculous amount of FREE templates to get you started. Their library of templates gave me a lot of ideas for my own designs.

Another thing I was pleased about was the number of integration options Unbounce had with CRM systems. It was easy to create forms in Unbounce and have the submissions synced with our CRM database.

Lastly, Unbounce has an easy way to create mobile-friendly pages. All of their standard templates are mobile friendly, but you can also create an entirely new mobile design that differs from the desktop design, so you can really personalize what users see by device.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is pretty basic - pageviews, submissions, and conversion rate were the main data points. There is a line chart comparing the conversion rates for an A/B test, but the chart only goes back 30 days. If you strictly want to know which test variant out performs the other based solely on number of form submissions, you can get by with the reporting.

In most cases, landing page performance was less than flattering (based on Google Page Speed Insights). Google's tool doesn't go easy when grading websites, but Google also doesn't go easy when they determine a page's quality. This is an issue for us because we use a lot of our Unbounce landing pages in Google Adwords, and part of what determines how much we pay for a click is the quality of our landing page. For whatever reason my Unbounce pages never score very well, which is concerning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unbounce is a great tool for companies that need to create and A/B test landing pages, but don't have extremely complex reporting needs.

Unbounce is helps us create landing pages quickly and run tests to help improve our conversion rate optimization (CRO). Unbounce's easy to use editor saves us a lot of time when creating pages, and makes it easy to customize these pages to our exact specifications.

Hristian K.

"The best landing page builder and optimization software"

What do you like best?

The landing page builder is by far the best in its class. A complicated design in PSD/Sketch can be transferred to a live page within a few hours.

It used to take days to the same job if you are coding the page by hand and even if you are using a framework.

The top 3 things I like:

1. Robust landing page builder

2. Integrations - Dozens of built in integrations and the recent Zapier addition makes it a breeze to connect hundreds of services. Automating your funnels and landing pages is probably the best investment you can make.

3. Community & Support - The Unbounce community is one of the most active software communities you can find on the net. The support team at Unbounce is also beyond awesome.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about it most is the steep learning curve. However that is true with any PRO level software. You need time to learn the ins and outs.

The other small issue I have is with reporting. The software gives you a general overview of how your pages/tests are performing but any good optimizer knows, you need to dig into the data to find the real "gems".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are new to Unbounce signup for their community and don't be afraid to ask questions. Also, if you are really stuck and the support documentation doesn't help you, just pick up the phone and call their support team.

Building quickly and efficiently landing pages for my clients. As a CRO agency a big part of our daily work is designing, developing and optimizing landing pages for all sorts of clients. From mid-size businesses to large enterprise clients.

Unbounce allows us to deliver a superior product for a fraction of the time.

Another big part of our work is optimizing the pages we design and implement. Unbounce allows us to create variants in a matter of minutes.

Zack W.

"The best landing page builder, even with a few quirks"

What do you like best?

Overall Unbounce has the easiest to use landing page builder on the market. There are lots of options out there, but when it comes to the speed of which I can build a landing page with Unbounce it really can't be beaten.

What do you dislike?

It's a little quirky in some things. Buttons can trigger file downloads, but only on form confirmation pages. We often use them on the main landing page as additional information pre-opt in. I can work around it, but it's just annoying that I have to. Also, I would love the ability to remove names from the leads download list when I reset the stats, would just make things cleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the expense if you run landing page based campaigns.

Our goal of using Unbounce was to have simple and fast landing pages for marketing campaigns and event registrations. We are able to quickly build a variety of pages and can easily deploy them without much hassle. This has made the process faster for the marketing team to generate leads.

Galen S.

"Incredibly easy to use - even for a newbie"

What do you like best?

I've never built a landing page from scratch using a WYSIWYG editor like this before. I've only been able to create basic landing pages using previous HTML templates. Using Unbounce's WYSIWYG editor was incredibly easy. It took me an hour or two to really learn the nuances of the interface, but after getting the hang of things (and a few questions to their support team) I had a professional and beautiful landing page for my test. It was awesome. I didn't even have to hire a graphic designer.

What do you dislike?

I would have appreciated a "beginners" webinar or tutorial. I didn't find one, but it would have been super useful. My tests also didn't go super well at first. I would have also really appreciated a basic guide on how to optimize and test your landing pages effectively. It is a science and I think some additional information on these topics would go a long way to help newbies like myself out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend reaching out to their customer support team whenever you get stuck. They were extremely helpful and they even followed up with me a few days later to see if my problem was resolved. 10/10 on their customer service team.

Landing page testing and optimization. We use Unbounce to test new unique value propositions and how well they resonate with the demographics we target.

Veronika B.

"Good software for creating landing pages"

What do you like best?

It's easy to get started with Unbounce. You can build landing pages with almost no HTML knowledge, though you will need it when and if you want to further customize the styling and adjust page elements to your branding.

The ability to edit the desktop and mobile view at the same time is brilliant, and being able to make edits to a live landing page without publishing them (for a proper preview) is a stroke of genius.

The tool integrates well with SalesForce and a variety of other tools. We use Zapier to hook it up to our marketing automation tool, Intercom to set up automated email sequences.

Testing variants is a breeze. You can fully control the percentage of users who get each variant and keep testing small changes to improve conversion rates.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be friendlier. It takes a long time to figure out how to edit and customize text, images, and other elements. It's easy to misclick and move stuff without intending to.

Unbounce should do really well in the future if they succeed at improving UX.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give this tool a try if you are looking to build landing pages for your marketing campaigns, especially if creating them on your website is difficult.

Creating effective landing pages for our multi-channel marketing campaigns.

The biggest benefit has been the ability to create new pages for our team with little to no involvement from our product designer and other developers. Unbounce empowers marketers and makes testing new page layouts easier, for example, we used the data we harnessed here that guided our website redesign.

Nikola J.

"The simple, self-hosted live pages builder."

What do you like best?

Possibly the best thing about Unbounce is the ease of setup. The only thing you have to actually do is setup the subdomain, and other than that it's all click-click, drag-n-drop, and similar simple business.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it has to be on a different subdomain from your main website is a bit troublesome for me, but I also understand that it's technically impossible for that to be different.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One alternative I know of is ClickFunnels, which I never really liked, because it kind of focuses on one thing (getting emails) and doesn't feel as flexible as Unbounce.

Other solutions to Unbounce could be creating a subdomain and setting up a separate CMS with a live builder plugin, e.g. WordPress with Divi/Elementor, and using that. Pros of this approach are that you're only limited by your server, and cons are the complexity of setup.

One problem that digital agencies often face is: who does the implementation? This is an issue mostly because different clients use different CMS platforms, or even if they all use WordPress, it could still mean completely different setups (e.g. one client may be using Elementor, and another could be running on Divi), making it time costly to adapt to all clients and figure out all of their different content management systems.

Max J. J.

"The Best Tool to Track Conversion and ROI"

What do you like best?

I used several other landing page designers during my time as an inbound marker and found some of them complicated unwieldy and pricey. A few years ago I discovered unbalanced, and I am thrilled with its functionality and ease-of-use. Our company is a diverse one with a range of talent and specialties. Not everybody who works for us is developers or designers, but all of them can use on balance with relative ease. It's hard for me now down precisely what I like best about the platform because honestly, the entire platform is terrific. However, I think the best feature is the variant editor which allows me to test different designs and layouts for the same campaign to figure out what converts better with what targeted audience.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I personally dislike about this product. It's affordable easy to use and comes with a wide variety of templates. Also, you can go on to sites like ThemeForest and get additional (community generated) templates. It's awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend as much time as you can evaluating the product during the free trial. There are so many features, and it will take a while to learn them all. Also, Unbounce has a terrific education and support section which I highly recommend you check out

In the beginning was difficult for us to report and measure the ROI on marketing campaigns that we created. Now with UnBounce, we do not have that problem anymore.

Rachel R.

"Easy to Learn, Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

The ease of integrating with our CRM (Infusionsoft) has been a lifesaver. It's easy to make sure the systems and forms are talking to each other, and I love that I can make sure the form data entered goes to the right form fields in our CRM contact field.

What do you dislike?

The conversion to mobile layout is a bit tedious. It would be wonderful to have an intuitive convertor system in place so that the layout is auto-changed with only minor tweaks needed on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a beautiful landing page platform to add thorough lead gen options to your website (and also need seamless integrations with your CRM), Unbounce is the way to go. I love the ease of use and the user-friendly templates. It's intuitive and organized. I love this software!

Lead data collection with landing page / opt-in forms is our main use of Unbounce. We have seen an increase in leads over the past few months and it has allowed us to easily clone landing pages and change for each audience we target.

Sally R.

"Easy to use, flexible"

What do you like best?

Even for our novice designers, Unbounce is easy to use. Great looking landing pages, great results. Easy and inexpensive to do custom domain names. Easy to see results. Easy to export out form submissions. Easy to do A/B testing. Our advanced designers like it too.

What do you dislike?

I wish the new pricing packages included unlimited landing pages and unlimited users instead of unlimited pageviews. We are a medium-small organization and will never need unlimited pageviews. However, we do create a lot of landing pages and the new pricing options are limited in that regard. So, we are keeping our old pricing until a new package comes along with unlimited landing pages and users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good product

We needed and easy and flexible and attractive landing page platform, and this is it. We use it for conversions for subscription sales offers off of eblasts and Facebook campaigns, among other things. Primarily used for landing pages where we want to capture customer information, but also just for informational pages. We do also use it for work for outside clients as well.

Shannon J.

"ZERO dev/IT needed... saves marketers hundreds of hours"

What do you like best?

It is without a doubt, the simplest yet most powerful landing page designer/tester/optimization platform I have ever used. Within an hour, I have a landing page built, linked fully to Pardot, tracked across multiple analytics tools, and variants created.

While other landing page builders either cripple you and try to get you to upgrade for features that should be standard, or just overcomplicate the whole process, Unbounce delivers! And they keep building improvements.

What do you dislike?

My BIGGEST peeve is not DIRECT integration to Pardot, but, it is super simple to use webhooks and the pot command to forward that info to Pardot. (Stay away from trying to embed a Pardot form... will cause more headaches)

1) Unbounce has made us activate our strategies faster than ever. (Like I mentioned, we build a landing page in an hour (including testing, variants, and full lead routing through our Marketing Automation)

2) Adding "style" to our landing pages easily. Too many landing pages/lead gen pages look like stock templates out of Marketo, Pardot, etc....and they most likely are. But with Unbounce, you can give each landing page an INCREDIBLE amount of polish. (our new pages convert at 3x our previous rate)

Erin M.

"Comprehensive landing pages with mobile responsiveness"

What do you like best?

Unbounce made it so easy to keep track of our landing pages (we previously used WordPress). The mobile responsiveness was a huge benefit to us and they make it easy to super easy to do.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't hit any frustration points, but our use case is a fairly simple one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Play around with the advanced features. We don't utilize everything but I know there's so much more Unbounce can do.

We use Unbounce to keep track of all of our podcast advertisement pages. These pages are fairly similar to one another except for promo codes. Unbounce makes it very easy to duplicate a page and just change one or two things, while also tracking leads separately for each page. We've also played around the A/B testing which is helpful for increasing conversions.

Michael P.

"Unbounce Has Helped Scale Our Conversions"

What do you like best?

The WYSIWYG editor has been incredible for creating landing page experiences with almost no design background. Most other tools that you see for testing, like Optimizely and Google Optimize, aren't nearly as user friendly for creating pages from scratch. Similarly, it's just as easy to create new Convertables which work wonders for converting page visitors. Overall this is an amazing solution to do well in PPC.

What do you dislike?

I think that reporting could be a bit more robust. Looking at all pages in aggregate to show sitewide increases in conversion would be great, and if they could hook into the Google API to actually pull in quality score I think that would make a huge difference for me in terms of what to focus on. I also think that while dynamic text insertion is great, it doesn't fully solve the problem of scaling an account without have to create tens of different pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read all of the content on their blog and resources pages to fully ensure you get the best use.

The inability to scale our Google Adwords, as well as other online advertising channels, landing pages in order to scale accounts while maintaining relevance and low CPAs. I've seen sitewide increases in quality score and conversion rates as the key benefits. We have also found success in using Unbounce for other initiatives, like a campaign centered around "Meet the PowerReviews Team" wherein each of our client success team had a page and video that they shared with their clients.

Alissa L.

"Super user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like how easy creating pages can be using Unbounce. I love the ability to select images from their library, or upload your own. I also like that I can integrate forms and other outside information into the pages. Overall, Unbounce is super easy to use and really allows me to build any type of page I want, which is great.

What do you dislike?

I hate the toggle between the desktop view and the mobile view. I hate that they "act" as the same thing and unless you are duplicating sections so you can play around with them on each side without messing up the other side, you have to be very careful not to mess one up while working on the other.

I also think there might be some additional functionality that would be helpful, such as deeper analytics and a little bit more flexibility with the page itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use is a serious benefit for using Unbounce. Virtually anyone can learn to use it, which is great. Be careful with the desktop/mobile builder though, as that can act a bit tricky at times and you might accidentally end up updating one that you hadn't intended to.

When development resources in house were completely tied up and Marketing was not able to have in house landing pages built, it was the perfect solution for us. It allowed us to create our own pages quickly and easily when we were unable to build them otherwise.

"Anyone Can Make Beautiful Landing Pages that Convert"

What do you like best?

Unbounce's drag and drop capabilities are its bread and butter. As a marketer without tons of coding experience, I can design a page and create a great user experience in a fraction of the time. There are tons of preset templates to choose from and we've been able to make some beautiful high converting pages. I like the ability to insert forms, webhooks and connect other platforms with APIs.

I like that the platform is constantly improving and adding new features like sticky bars. The community is great and if you have a need, odds are someone posted about it and even wrote steps on how to insert the code.

What do you dislike?

Functionality wise, I hope they integrate more options that I currently have am using community workarounds and javascript files to implement. Obviously, the builder can always improve and their really is no end to that need. Also, even more APIs and webhooks would be welcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop considering and do it. If you have a smaller marketing team like us and need anyone to step up and build quick, high-converting pages, you can do it.

Our current website framework and templates are limiting so that we can't make effective landing pages. Unbounce let's you design beautiful and UX-driven webpages that perform and you can actually measure their effectiveness. We've seen an increase in conversions across both direct traffic and PPC thanks to Unbounce.

DIVYA V.

"Digitilization"

What do you like best?

Weather you are startup or established firm or working as a freelancer, digital marketing works best for everyone. It is cheaper than any other marketing platform out there in the market. What I love about the digital marketing is freedom of doing anything you like. The digital marketing gives high exposure in the shortest period of time. You can track the data in real. Work at any time. That’s the reason I like digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

Digital marketing tools are prone to their perennial problem of negative feedback which can damage your online reputation. A single post or tweet that defames or give erroneous claims and negative feedback about your products or services can scar and ruin your Internet reputation for a long time.

Social media marketing is one of the fastest changing areas of marketing the world has ever seen. The methods used and developed within social media marketing have come a very long way in the past few years. It’s also created serious opportunities for businesses around the world, but there are certain aspects you have to be aware of when you make use of social media marketing for business.

Umut A.

"While open to imporevement, definitely Delivers what is promised,"

What do you like best?

Lets me easily run A/B testing without a coder or any external help. Best function it has for me.

Also has a great community to fill the gaps it has with scripting support. Fills out the few gaps the software has. Also they are a deeply creative bunch so fun to explore what they had to offer.

Lastly, customer support and public relations are huge bonus points.

What do you dislike?

Out of date visual designer. I'm sure a few years ago it was state-of-the-art, and still works great in its ways, but definitely needs a nice overhauling and more features.

Missing some very fundamental features (like deleting individual leads, more export options and language support,, form building options in designer and categorizations for uploaded media/library functionality)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch the webinars and video tutorials on unbounce website.

The website offers extensive video content. Watch Tutorials follow webinars and visit the community website and you will get a great glimpse of the system.

A/B testing fot the win! Super easy and very useful.

Also not having to get software/coding support and still being able to design my Landing pages and integrations with other software is a welcomed feature.

Rob T.

"Fast way to create landing pages and not wait on development resources"

What do you like best?

I like that anyone on the marketing team can update the text or the layout of pages without having to wait for our front end developers. For example, we recently wanted to launch some youtube advertising to coincide with a national TV campaign. Unfortunately, a landing page for the YouTube was not on the road map so when it was about time to launch, we had no landing page and were told that with the lack of resources we would be waiting a few weeks for the page. Luckily we we able to use unbounce to clone an existing landing page and modify it for our needs. Love the fact that the simple interface can be used by anyone on our team and that you don't need to be some sort of coding guru to make it look great and function correctly. Happy to have tools like this ready when we need it.

What do you dislike?

When you make a change on the desktop version sometimes it changes the mobile version in a big way. The secret here is that you need to hold down control/command key on your keyboard and that tells unbounce to only change the one version of the page without changing the other.

Feature request: I wish we could modularize the elements on a page (header, paragraph, bullets, CTA, video, testimonial) and have the ability to create a new page template and roll it out to all pages. Managing and updating hundreds of landing pages at scale is difficult without this ability.

Feature Request: Help us create AMP (accelerated mobile pages) without the bulk for fast load times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try!

It is all about speed of rolling out landing pages. I can't run a new AdWords campaign without a relevant landing page and that used to take days waiting on other resources. Now I can clone a page and modify it and I am ready in 30 minutes.

Tina P.

"Easy to use, beautiful landing pages"

What do you like best?

The price is reasonable for the service. I like that I can drag and drop to create a beautiful landing page quickly. Mailchimp integration and easy publishing to my website are additional selling points.

What do you dislike?

If I want to create a page from scratch, I'm asked which design template I want to use, but the designs are not shown - I have to open a new window to do that. I'd also like to be able to copy content from one page into a new one (e.g. a form), without copying the entire page.

I wanted an easy and clean way to add people to a mailchimp automation sequence - unbounce solves this problem. I also wanted clean landing pages for google adwords, these are easy to create with unbounce.

Joshua L.

"The Goldilocks solution in the landing page space"

What do you like best?

It is the easiest page builder that has the most customization possible. There are other page builders that are slightly easier, but much more restrictive with the customization options, and there are other page builders that can be customized further, but are much more complex to work with.

Unbounce really is the Goldilocks solution in the landing page space, with the sweet spot of customization with ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Unless I'm using a prebuilt template from Unbounce, the mobile layout isn't populated automatically when creating the desktop version of the page. Treating it as though I'm creating two pages every time solves this issue, so it's not a big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you realize that deploying pages quickly to test variables within before having them permanently built in your website, then Unbounce is the answer for you.

Deploying landing pages quickly to test traffic before having them created inside Wordpress for long-term pages.

Hannah O.

"Unbounce is the way to go!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to create my own landing pages to my own liking and not having to wait for a designer to create the page for me and having to be on their terms and timing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the part of having to click "SAVE" so many times so that nothing gets erased.

Unbounce is an awesome In-House tool that is is so easy to work with and we are able to create as many landing pages as we'd like whenever we want!

Kimberly D.

"Unbounce is a life saver"

What do you like best?

Probably the customer service. They are always fast and super helpful. Also the user experience... you can throw together a kick ass landing page fairly quickly and it looks like a super smart developer worked on it =)

What do you dislike?

I truly don't dislike anything... the only issue we have had was when we added a new employee as a user, it keeps thinking they are on a trial account and not connected to our paid account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really love this product! It makes my job way easier, looks great, is easy to use, and you always have the best customer service.

We use this primarily for our pay per click customers, these are the custom landing pages that line up their campaigns.

Nevin J.

"Great Product! "

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use and has a bunch of features. The staff is also very helpful! I would without a doubt recommend trying the product!

What do you dislike?

It is not a website builder but they are very clear about this. If they could add a few features for building websites opposed to just landing pages that would be a nice added features. But they are very clear that this is not the primary use case.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is specific to building landing pages. It will not have a lot of features that website builders have. That being said, when building landing pages, they have everything most people need.

It has great A/B testing and works well with a lot of third-party services that we use.

Moshe K.

"Poor functionality. Bad service"

What do you like best?

Seemed to build good landing pages. Looks good when I login. Seems to be automated. This would work better if they had strong service to back their automation and didn't have their site create critical errors.

What do you dislike?

Their features caused a complete shutdown in my wordpress webpage for my business. As someone who doesn't market all the time, taking a day or two out of my small business to fix a problem that should not exist in the first place is critical error in the product.

Further, by changing their structure, old templates do not load up properly making it difficult for non-professional marketers to use their platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try a different platform. Clickfunnels has a better user experience.

I realized no benefits. I was using them to build landing pages.

AI
Administrator in Internet

"Unbounce Is User Friendly and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Unbounce is a great entry-level landing page builder with some great build in features and templates. The easy to use user interface makes it easy to use with a quick learning curve. The ability to manipulate objects on the landing is some of the best I've seen to-date in the market.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features that would make Unbounce better including; snap to grid functionality, better image resolution, better test editors. Another feature that would help make unbounce easier to grow with would be better landing page organization, using things like categories or folders to improve access.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're starting out with landing pages, you can't go wrong using Unbounce.

We've used Unbounce for landing pages and to prop up our website when certain portions of it are down for maintenance. Unbounce served as a staging site while we were building out our tech platform. The reliability of the software and support brought on by the Unbounce team is top notch.

"Unbounce landing page review"

What do you like best?

I needed a software to handle my landing pages. They integrate very well with Aweber who i use for my email newsletter/ Simple process to set up the landing page and edit. Very easy to then integrate with Aweber.

What do you dislike?

Some learning curve preparing layout for the landing page. You also have to do some revising so Mobile works well, too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a flexible software to build your landing pages and then integrate into sales funnel, the Unbounce is user friendly More, they track those landing on your pages, which provides much needed data. I like you can set up A/B landing pages to test the copy.

I never had a way to direct potential clients from Facebook and other social media to a landing page and sales funnel. More so, i wanted multiple landing pages based on different target audiences. With Unbounce I can set up a number of landing pages.

UP
User in Public Relations and Communications

"First Use, Learned Alot!"

What do you like best?

-Responsive Design Preview/Design tab

- If the site is LIVE and I want to make a quick edit, I can do so and republish and it is effective immediately.

- Setting up account usability

What do you dislike?

- It was difficult at time to chat with the Helpdesk with someone who was able to directly assist with my issues

- Although you can edit in web and mobile view, it did take me awhile to realize I should turn mobile off while i edit web and if i need to adjust mobile later turn it back on. I spent alot of time going back and forth since things were be modified in both responsive views.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch as many tutorials as you can before using it.

Solving: What able to get a landing page up and live in moments!

Benefits, you can have multiple versions of your site (variants) and you can switch between the two.

Elspeth C.

"Graphic Design for Dummies"

What do you like best?

I love that Unbounce let's someone like me who is not a skilled graphic designer make gorgeous, responsive designs with no effort! It guides you through the entire process and even makes suggestions! You can A/B test, make pop-ups, landing pages, and annoucement bars, upload images or design your own, embed Hubspot forms and MORE! It's great.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was easier to make changes to mobile/desktop separately. It's a pain to get them to look different! And it doesn't do a great job of guessing what one should look like based on the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would advise you to use this if you have a lot of marketing campaigns which require you to create landing pages/pop-ups or conduct A/B testing. This is the key tool for those who are not tech-savvy or design-savvy and NEED something to fill that gap!

We use this to address our graphic design needs for simple things such as landing pages, poo-ups, and announcement bars. It let's us work on these things without having to always get our designer or tech team involved.

Michael W.

"Unbounce - Landing Page Essentials "

What do you like best?

Overall ease of use with drag and drop landing page customization is a must-have. The fact that I don't need a developer (IT) to help with mockups. This allows me to rapidly build and deploy landing pages when and how I want and is essential in todays marketing environment. Mixing in A/B testing is quick, along with the overall integrations Unbounce can provide. Pushing captured data into a CRM (Salesforce) allows for rapid lead response time from a marketing/sales standpoint.

Scaling with Unbounce is super simple, allowing you to focus on your current needs and scale when ready.

What do you dislike?

Unbounce can be overwhelming in the beginning. They have so many tools (which is great, but can be intimidating starting out). Unlike some of the other landing page competitors, Unbounce does require a credit card during your 30-day trial (not a huge fan of this).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great landing page and testing tool. Full of features and capabilities to help you succeed daily in your marketing goals.

We have leveraged the integrations quite a bit. Instead of compiling data and downloading via CSV file, we instantly push the data to our other business systems (Salesforce, MailChimp, etc.). Being able to harness these key integrations helps us instantly connect with our visitors/customers on the fly.

The overall flexibility of rapidly creating landing pages and A/B testing them with a single person (marketer) is truly key. Unbounce fits nicely within our workflow and performs well.

"Great way to create stunning landing pages"

What do you like best?

I'm able to create a lot of different pages for different clients and adjust when needed at any time. I can group my pages by clients so it easy to find the one I need. Unbounce also lets me adjust the pages so they are mobile friendly and they offer a lot of integrations like ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Hubspot and more. I can review my leads and download them easily.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a good way to insert a wavy picture to separate the title from the text. Also the form do not have captcha yet to avoid too much spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are little bit knowledgeable about building landing pages in terms of design but the drag-and-drop makes it easy to make one in less than 30 minutes.

Using landing pages to have users submit their information. It makes it easy to automate the list building process.

Gany R.

"Good tool for creating quick Landing pages"

What do you like best?

The tool is very straightforward t ouse and design your own landing pages. They offer a lot of templates to choose from so it's easy to get things running quickly.

What do you dislike?

Support does take a while to get back but you don't have to use them as often since there isn't a lot of issues I've run into. The marketo integration is also a bit fidgety, every now and then it would tell me leads didn't sync up but it doesn't tell you where the issue is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even if you don't have a designer on your team, you can still make the landing pages look amazing. A designer definitely helps for aesthetics but other than that it's easy for one person to run the shop.

We're creating landing pages for a lot of our gated assets. We're also using them as landing pages to host our company videos for the sales reps to use when they need to make a quick introduction about the company.

Mike C.

"Game Changing Service For Our Agency"

What do you like best?

Unbounce allows for faster development of new creative and campaign rollout. We don't have to wait for the folks in IT to code the pages. The account team can literally build out the creative in hours instead of waiting days & weeks. And A/B testing of concepts is simple and easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

I wish the forms allowed for more logic. But honestly, in the two years that we've been using Unbounce, their development team has made some incredible updates and improvements.

Ideas and concepts for creative can be achieved some much faster without involving programmers and developers. That has allowed us to devote less budget to developer costs and more to servicing more and more clients.

"Does the job but not super easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it easily syncs with my zoho crm to create new leads. I like that I can easily copy pages and duplicate them. I can create new versions of a page and do A/B testing to see which aspects of the landing page are performing effectively. I also added our company's chat to the landing page which dramatically increasing our conversion rate. It is also very easy to improve the mobile page usability within the unbounce app.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the Google Adwords keywords tool totally doesn't work. In terms of design I don't feel that someone can intuitively create beautiful landing pages. It still takes a lot of time. The sizing and codes are also not easy to adjust. I also hate that I can only have one lead form on a page at a time. I also have not been able to test the different URLs effectively. Sometimes their tutorials are very difficult to understand. It would be really great if Unbounce integrated directly with our WordPress Website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It does the job and if you are looking for a simple landing page, i highly recommend it.

Landing pages for lead generation. I am not a designer so rely on unbounce to create landing pages. The tool provides us with valuable data and helps increase our leads

Robb H.

"Easily create beautiful landing pages that get results."

What do you like best?

Ease of building and running A/B tests. Great community around the platform that is helpful in getting up to speed quickly and answering questions. Also very easy to integrate to other systems such as Google or Adobe analytics, etc.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of much I don't like. I had some initial challenges with invoicing but the support team quickly resolved those.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial and see for yourself how easy it is to create beautiful landing pages and improve conversion rates by running A/B tests.

Unbounce lets us quickly deploy responsive landing pages on a moment's notice. It's also allowed us to run A/B tests that have helped us significantly improve our conversion rates and sales results.

Tiffany O.

"Unbounce is GREAT"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of creating landing pages with this platform. Unbounce makes it so simple to create a marketing campaign in a short amount of time. The functionality of every landing page is amazing. It just gets better with every project. I am happy and my clients are happy.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service could be better. Slow turn-around. When you finally get to talk to someone, they are helpful. Getting in touch with customer service reps is the difficult part.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. Especially if you work with Wordpress sites (which if you're serious you should work with WP sites). The integration is SIMPLE and convenient. It's basically a one-touch process connecting it to your sites. Even if you're connecting a domain purchased from a different site builder.

I'm promoting my agency. Awareness. Loyalty. etc. It has helped me develop ROI-heavy marketing campaigns very easily. Technology can sometimes be uncooperative and waste time, but I have yet to have that problem with this platform. I am very happy with my results so far. I would recommend this to any marketer.

Dinesh C.

"Easy to setup + Great support team :) "

What do you like best?

ease of use in creating landing pages and the new plans which allow unlimited custom domains that we can use the landing pages on gives me the freedom to use it for myself, friends and clients. apt for testing campaigns

What do you dislike?

one form per page (or use a different page or use custom forms) sometimes is a pain in the ass

Recommendations to others considering the product:

get the trial account and test it with a campaign, if you are profitable go ahead with the paid plan

I am using unbounce for customer optins, and it works like a charm. and get the total data of the performance to improve. and sometimes use A/B testing to get the best variant

"Such a simple, yet effective platform for all PPC campaigns"

What do you like best?

There are many templates to choose from and it's great to know that they have been optimised for both desktop and mobile views. Once you have chosen the one that works best for your campaign, it takes a couple of clicks to duplicate the page and tweak it for A/B testing. Splitting the traffic per variation takes a matter of seconds as well. I would highly recommend Unbounce, the integration with Marketo enabled us to be up and running very quickly. I also think it's great to be able to see the visitor and conversion rates split per page and page variation.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes an integration error occurs. It would be useful in this instance to receive a notification email, which currently doesn't happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely trial Unbounce... you'll soon see how easy it is to use. For me, there is absolutely no reason to consider another platform for my PPC campaigns - Unbounce ticks all of the boxes!

Using Marketo, the quality score for some of our keywords was very poor, as the Marketo template was not optimised for PPC. The Unbounce landing pages resolved these issues for us. It's also great to have visibility into the visitors and conversion rates - a good way to cross check numbers with other systems involved in the process.

"Powerful tool, but an outdated UI"

What do you like best?

Unbounce makes it super easy to build landing pages, using an intuitive WYSIWYG editor. The formatting flexibility is especially helpful for users without any HTML or CSS knowledge. The platform also allows you to quickly create variants of landing pages to test the impact of small changes on engagement and ROI.

What do you dislike?

The UI of the actual landing page builder seems very outdated. Additionally, the process of editing both desktop and mobile variants of the same landing page can be a bit awkward, involving a lot of back-and-forth editing.

Unbounce allows for the quick creation and customization of landing pages for targeted demand gen campaigns. Using the platform has enabled us to iterate on campaigns more quickly to drive higher ROI. It's also been helpful in proving through A/B testing which landing page elements (copy, imagery, etc.) impact performance the most.

"An essential tool for marketers "

What do you like best?

Unbounce takes the hassle out of landing page creation -- giving product marketers like me a go-to tool to get polished landing pages off the ground. Fast. The tool is easy to navigate, easy to configure/sync with Marketo, and if you have your content -- you can get a page up that day.

What do you dislike?

Deeper reporting and analytics would be great. Along with a more open license structure for things like web forms -- which to get more of is a pretty hefty upsell.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use of this tool makes it universally accessible for other members of your teams, beyond just demand gen. Such as product marketing, content marketing and others.

This is a great, easy demand gen tool. Previously, we were stuck using Wordpress for landing pages. We were locked into a difficult Wordpress template to manipulate and brand. So Unbounce now allows us to get much higher quality pages off the ground -- and faster and more efficiently than before.

Ryan R.

"Easiest landing page platform. PERIOD"

What do you like best?

Unbounce chat support - is AMAZING. But seriously, the few times you actually need to talk to them - Unbounce out of the box just works. So many other landing page tools are over loaded with things. Unbounce is intuitive and easy to use. But when you need help - many have they got it figured out!

What do you dislike?

Some of the integrations get a little wonky- but they seem to be making really fast work of making them more streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to map out all you use cases, particularly integrations and analytics before evaluating unbounce or any other landing page generator.

rapid landing page prototyping and launching for dozens of clients makes client conception and managing a breeze.

Lindsey F.

"Unbounce has helped our business "

What do you like best?

The best feature about Unbounce is the ease of design. We have different skill levels all across our team and each user is able to easily create the design they have in mind.

What do you dislike?

One feature that I wish would be looked at is the option to have more than one form field per page. We have found a work around for when we need more information from our customers but multiple forms would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend unbounce for all landing page needs!

We have been able to work more efficiently with Unbounce because it has drastically decreased our turn around time on landing pages.

AM

"Pathetic support"

What do you like best?

Pathetic, poor customer service.

Not recommend to anyone.

Rather optin for leadpages, intapages and landingi

What do you dislike?

If there had a award for worst customer support, I would have give it to Unbounce. Thanks to their amazing support and dedication to their customer.

Pathetic, if you have any issues with your page, you have to wait min 3-4 days for their reply on email. They don't have a proper live chat service.

When we approach for their help they give you shity excuse that they work from Monday - Friday so they cant give you support on other days.

We been pouring our hard earned money for their product and what they give you in return is shity excuse.

We have to jeopardize our campaign for the sake of their support.

I will never recommend Unbounce to those who want to run a continuous campaign, if something goes wrong they wont be helping you. Rather you have to wait for 3-4 days for their reply.

Don't use Unbounce.

#saynounbounce

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pathetic, poor customer service.

Not recommend to anyone.

Rather optin for leadpages, intapages and landingi

It failed with their customer support

Learning about Unbounce?

* We monitor all Unbounce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.