TINYpulse Engage

TINYpulse Engage

TINYpulse is a lightweight solution that captures anonymous feedback from your team to reveal insights, trends, and opportunities to improve retention, culture, and results.

Work for TINYpulse Engage?

Learning about TINYpulse Engage?

TINYpulse Engage Reviews

Ask TINYpulse Engage a Question
Showing 116 TINYpulse Engage reviews
TINYpulse Engage review by Nanci A M.
Nanci A M.

"Couldn't live without it!"

What do you like best?

Love Cheers for Peers and the ability to assign Wins to suggestions we respond to (which are most all of them, in some way). Particularly like the ability to communicate with survey takers via Private Message. They remain anonymous even though they know who I am. In this way I am able to capture deeper understanding without having to reveal the source. BONUS: most private message conversations end with someone popping their head in my office to say, "Hey, that was me - can we just talk about this in person?"

What do you dislike?

We work in a self-managed team environment, so questions that reference a "boss" or "manager" aren't applicable to us, so we can't use those questions. We can create our own, but then we lose the benchmarking ability to see how we rank against other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the two-week free trial a go - you will love what you see!

So many problems being solved! We have far superior solutions in place now - much more innovative.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TINYpulse Engage
TINYpulse Engage review by Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

"Great for office culture!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can set your Tinypulse to be on a consistent schedule and can control the frequency of it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the anonymity makes it harder to be solution focused about problems that are brought to light in TinyPulse, but I get that sometimes the anonymity is what gives people the courage to be honest and transparent in their responses to the TinyPulse questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a small business and it works great for us. While I'm not a huge fan of anonymous feedback, because its hard to know the context of the feedback and it is not super solution efficient, because we're a small office its pretty easy to know who may be behind the concerning feedback.

We use TinyPulse in our small office as a way to receive feedback from our employees on a weekly basis about various subjects. Sometimes I make the questions very specific about a decision we're trying to come to (Where should we order in for our staff meeting next week, etc.) and sometimes we make the questions very broad in order to draw out deeper thoughts from our employees. We've definitely benefitted from TinyPulse in that our employees feel like their voice matters - in all matters.

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

TINYpulse Engage review by Kacie A.
Kacie A.

"Great product with superior support"

What do you like best?

The onboard process was so simple and easy. I love that our employees love it and that we finally have a way to measure engagement beyond an annual survey. I love the ability to employees to PM with admins and hope to see an increase in responses over time. I am very happy with the information we have been able to gather in just a short 6 months.

What do you dislike?

Some features of the Perform platform need improvement. When goals are entered by a manager for an employee, they currently leave with the manager. Managers can change frequently and this process is difficult to work through with a new manager.

We have created an open platform for our employees to communicate and share ideas. Employees love it and we are seeing higher participation and increasing happiness scores. One problem we are helping to solve by using TINYpulse is communication. Employees feel like they have a live way to share ideas and they know we are listening due to the ability to comment. I also really have found the share feature to be a driver in participation as I see an increase after I share my weekly report. Managers are reviewing the reports with their teams and all levels are benefiting from the tool.

TINYpulse Engage review by Craig M.
Craig M.

"Outstanding Employee Engagement Tool!k"

What do you like best?

The ability to interact confidentially with our employees on all types of topics and needs is amazing! My second favorite component is the ability for our employees to provide suggestions on how their departments, sections, and job functions can be better. We have incorporated over 50 changes in our company over a short two years, that all came directly from suggestions submitted on Tinypulse. It is an excellent tool for all types and sizes of companies, and I highly recommend usage of Tinypulse to anyone who wants to get more interaction from their employees. Lastly, the Cheer for Peer feature is an excellent tool for employee recognition and kudos!!

What do you dislike?

There can always be more customization, but overall the product is excellent!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you are interacting with your employees, getting feedback and suggestions, as well as how you recommend your employees to praise each others exceptional work, it is an excellent tool!

We are able to close the distance gap by using the Tinypulse tools. It helps our company, which is spread out across the country, to continue to feel like a small interactive one. Employee engagement is the best benefit of the product.

TINYpulse Engage review by Matt P.
Matt P.

"TINYpulse: Engaging Employees for Organizational Change"

What do you like best?

I love the opportunity TINYpulse provides to organizations and its employees alike in fostering a culture of open communication, feedback and recognition. From the pulse surveys, to virtual suggestion board and cheers-for-peers recognition feature - the platform provides a great experience.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say that there is anything to dislike about TINYpulse Engage. Its features are easy to use, and it provides a great platform to solicit feedback. It would be great to see enhanced reporting capabilities.

TINYpulse gives C-level leaders direct lines of communication and feedback from all levels in the organization, allowing problems or opportunities to be realized before it's too late. We've realized several key areas for improvement within our organization from career growth, compensation to flexible work arrangements - something we would not have realized without unfiltered, anonymous feedback solicited directly from employees.

TINYpulse Engage review by Scotty G.
Scotty G.

"Happy User since 2013"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the questions and sending cheers! The varying questions make me think about our culture more deeply than I would on my own. The cheers are an important part of building culture and p2p connections. Plus you can add gift cards now!

What do you dislike?

I’m not in HR so I don’t have much to dislike. I used to wish there was a portal for logging in but now there is a great one!

I have benefitted from answering the questions week in and week out. It definitely helps me to engage more with our culture and think about recognizing others.

TINYpulse Engage review by Dave B.
Dave B.

"Good idea, somewhat expensive for what you get though"

What do you like best?

I like the Cheers for Peers, and the ability to create your own questions. While the responses are anonymous (unless a user states their name), you can segment users into different groups. We are able to segment our company into a northern and southern region, so that we can see how each region is doing respectively. The TINYpulse team is also very responsive to any emails we send them. I would say their customer service is probably their strongest asset.

What do you dislike?

One of the main features of the software can be done for free using other software, like Fluidsurveys or WordPress. We've also encountered a few things happening that after contacting the company, they have said they haven't seen that happen before either. They are generally quick to offer a solution though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to improve your culture, this might not be the best way to go. If you already have a great culture, and want to continue to improve it, this might be for you. Without the right people and mindset on your team, this can be a waste of money.

Haven't really solved anything, We look at the results throughout the weeks but you can't force people to answer the questions. The Cheers for Peers are great though, everyone loves recognition. It is a great way for people that want to be heard, to do so with the option of anonymity, which is comforting for some.

TINYpulse Engage review by Erica F.
Erica F.

"Great Insight with TINYPulse"

What do you like best?

The ability to automate pulses and choose questions in advance make it simple to gather layered information, or time specific questions to company events (e.g. pulse about the review process the week following reviews when it is still fresh in their mind).

What do you dislike?

Accessing help topics was hit or miss at times. Some team members were really really helpful, but we had an account manager at first who couldn't seem to understand some really basic questions to point us in the right direction. After a lot of back and forth we found you already had documentation on what we were looking to do, despite being told several times it wasn't an option. We were assigned a new account manager following this mishap, and the new manager was really fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The onboarding process can be really tedious because of the way employees have to "claim" their account. The documentation on this is not easy to find or terribly helpful, so it's good to do a trial up-front with one or two team members to create your own internal documentation on the process before rolling out company-wide.

Maintaining the open communication we enjoyed when we were a much smaller company.

We've implemented several new procedures and employee benefits based on feedback through TINYPulse.

TINYpulse Engage review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Pulse it Out"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, anonymity, ability to send cheers seamlessly and a simple analytics dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the search feature isn't as intuitive as I would like it to be. It would be great if I had admin capabilities in the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least try it out on a pilot basis. Be prepared for employees focusing on physical needs at first. Be ready to answer and address feedback - without two way communication this will not be worth your time.

Trying to build a culture of engagement and inclusion. We want TINYpulse to be a tool that our employees can leverage to crowdsource ideas that will be additive to our culture. We have seen more engagement, we created culture clubs and have employees more involved in social, recognition, learning and wellness efforts.

TINYpulse Engage review by Justine K.
Justine K.

"Love Tiny Pulse!!"

What do you like best?

Anonymous feedback and automatic polls.

What do you dislike?

The question "how happy are you at work" is asked too often. While I understand the idea behind asking this question (benchmarking, checking) it becomes redundant for staff in our organisation. Would be great to be able to limit it to 4 times a year in settings.

Problems - staff that are not happy feel able to communicate this. Business processes have changed as a result of staff feedback.

Benefits - change in processes as a direct result of feedback make staff feel heard and makes things run more smoothly.

TINYpulse Engage review by Corrine G.
Corrine G.

"Great Software for Positivity "

What do you like best?

I love how simple this software is to use and how it promotes engagement and team building at work. I also love that you can give anonymous feedback when necessary. Also, when having issues with the software, the development team has kindly reached out to find out what they can do to resolve any problems.

What do you dislike?

I have had some issues in the past finding email addresses of coworkers I wanted to send Cheers for Peers to, but that issue seems to have been resolved.

It’s great for congratulations and thank you’d within the company that are fun and engaging, rather than formal. It’s also great for providing feedback to upper management.

TINYpulse Engage review by Vickie S.
Vickie S.

"TINYpulse is interesting data "

What do you like best?

I love the anonymity with the option to be able to still message people so the answers don't go into the void. Cheers for Peers is great and being able to project the Wall of Wins in the office is a nice way to share those Cheers across the company.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a good way to pull the data out of TINYpulse and put into PowerBI or Excel. Right now, this is a manual process. I have told our contacts there and they said this is something that is being worked on.

We are able to use TINYpulse as another way to get feedback and give recognition through out the organization

TINYpulse Engage review by Juliana P.
Juliana P.

"User friendly, Interactive, real time & simple"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use, real time feedback that can be actionable, great platform to celebrate wins and cheer colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be too repetitive, not very intuitive if not properly introduced. Some people in my organization thought it was just spam mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to learn the tool and features

I am still new as an administrator, recently took over a team of 35 people spread across 3 offices, my main objective is to use this platform to receive direct feedback from individuals and be able to respond to their concerns quickly whithout having to wait for the annual company survey to find out about the things that are not working.

TINYpulse Engage review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Company Pulse"

What do you like best?

I really liked that TinyPulse created an opportunity for our company to understand how people felt about the direction the company was going. We should share our thoughts on our own department or the company as whole. I really also liked sharing cheers with my peers, great to boost moral and encourage your team!

What do you dislike?

I did not like that our company stopped using TinyPulse, they found that people were no longer giving feedback. I think the question should have been why has feedback dropped, not that TInyPulse was no longer needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TinyPluse gives you great insight into what employees are thinking and feeling. You can then create action plans to answer questions or make changes. It is also great to share cheers and boost moral. I really enjoyed TinyPluse and recommend it.

We used TinyPulse to understand peoples thoughts about the company. With that information our leadership could address the concerns or implement changes.

TINYpulse Engage review by Crystal S.
Crystal S.

"It's truly helped increase communication and "feel goods" all around!"

What do you like best?

I love the Slack integration that allows us to see and share the "Cheers for Peers" in real-time. Celebrating the small - big wins of our colleagues is a great way addition to the day.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that I wish there was a URL shortcut that we could link inside the description of our slack channel to quickly access for sending a quick cheers for peers.

It's created a great way for everyone to provide transparent feedback to our executive team. Since they started using this, they've not only listened but also implemented positive changes in our business. It really shows they care.

TINYpulse Engage review by Taylor W.
Taylor W.

"Employee Engagement Tool"

What do you like best?

The visuals of participation! It's so helpful to easily see at a glance how many people responded, what their input was, etc.

What do you dislike?

Creating and finding reports seems like a hassle. I'd like to be able to see the response overview with the verbatim responses better formatted for reporting. Also, the reports never print well and the excel sheets take the fun out of the visuals that you see online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go to TINYcon! It's a conference hosted by TINYpulse and it gives you great insight about how to go beyond the tool and really make a difference using your results.

We are trying to ensure that our culture is a good fit for our employees and vice-versa. What we've learned through the use of TINYpulse is that we don't fully utilize our tools (and sometimes our employees!) to their greatest potential. It has also brought collective and individual motivators to light.

TINYpulse Engage review by Meghan S.
Meghan S.

"Great way to keep a pulse on your employee happiness"

What do you like best?

This is the best tool! We are a small company and have been users since 2012. Even with a small company it's a great way to take a formal pulse on employee happiness and engagement! We personalize questions and it gives our Executive team a way to formally respond to any suggestions for improvements.

What do you dislike?

It could turn into a complaint platform - but we squash that by asking people to propose helpful solutions not just issues!

We have addressed lulls in company-wide engagement when things are tough in our sales cycle. We have also had some great suggestions for fun company activities and office improvements!

TINYpulse Engage review by Adair C.
Adair C.

"The Best Way to Measure and Evolve Culture"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and offers many features that help our organization measure and improve culture. The reports are beautiful and effective to share with our leaders and team members. We have created a best place to work and are now able to measure the effectiveness of our commitment to culture.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of right now, other than the time to dig into it and use the data even more!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a solid culture foundation BEFORE starting to implement OR at least implement side by side with culture improvement.

Employee Engagement! An employee happiness score of 8.2, lowered retention and HAPPY employees!

TINYpulse Engage review by User in Internet

"Easy way to let your voice be heard "

What do you like best?

The ability to anonymously give feedback on varying topics in detail and not just a scale.

While not all feedback is negative and needs to remain anonymous keeping it that way allows for an even playing field for those who may not feel that they can speak up.

I really enjoyed when the questions were timely and focused on things that were important to our Team.

What do you dislike?

Receiving the same generic question "How Happy Are You?" frequently. I do believe this is in the hands of your Manager or who controls TinyPulse and not TinyPulses fault. However, TinyPulse could come up with a better variety of generic questions that are hot topics related to work happiness or work/life balance such as working remote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide if weekly is too often to send a survey to your group. Unless the questions were relevant the weekly surveys were too often and bi-weekly would have been better.

It is helping to solve the issue of the employee's voice being heard without fearing negative repercussions.

TINYpulse Engage review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"TINYpulse is useful, easy, and fun!"

What do you like best?

It's a bite-sized way to share thoughts within the company anonymously. Sending cheers (not anonymous) feels great too! I appreciate taking a few moments in the busy week to reflect on big, important questions. The design of the page makes the TINYsurvey feel easy and simple, not intrusive to the work day.

What do you dislike?

No complaints really, just that sometimes the questions seem a bit repetitive or have overlapping themes. I also tend to stay on top of my email and will flag items for follow up, so the email reminders I get when I don't fill one out are unnecessary for me.

We've used TINYpulse primarily for employee feedback about general company satisfaction. It's been a helpful tool for self-reflection.

One benefit we realized is that our company ranks highly on the happiness scale, which is a great and motivating factor for us all.

TINYpulse Engage review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool to get a pulse on Employee Engagement"

What do you like best?

I like that we can have see results by segments (company divisions). It is very helpful to see how our company compares to other company benchmarks. They have hundreds of canned suggested questions.

What do you dislike?

The downside to segments is that you have to have a minimum of 5 responses from each segment to see individual benchmarks.

One of our company goals is to decrease turnover. We have been able to use TINYpulse as one of our engagement tools to listen to our employees suggestions, complaints and needs, especially since it's anonymous. We have been able to significantly decrease our turnover from last year. And we've implemented new things into our culture and processes based on employee suggestions.

TINYpulse Engage review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Love the open & honest feedback"

What do you like best?

Love that it's 100% anonymous. Our team knows that we operate on full transparency and they are able to bring any issues to light, but we've found that we get better feedback from the team knowing it's anonymous.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to generate a report to show who is NOT using the tool - if someone is a repeat offender and not using it, it would be nice to not have to pay for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to communicate to your team the importance of the feedback - make sure they understand how you are using their responses & suggestions

Improved team culture; open suggestions & honest feedback

TINYpulse Engage review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"An Essential Culture Builder"

What do you like best?

I like that the questions are varied, and fairly open-ended to encourage text feedback. Being able to message back and forth (anonymous on the employee side) is awesome. The cherry on top is having the option to send 'cheers' to others, share those cheers with the team through a 'cheers feed.'

What do you dislike?

It can be frustrating as an admin to receive low scores without any additional feedback, or try to engage with an anonymous employee who won't respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a product that is probably best for companies of 40 people or larger. To protect anonymity, a certain number of people need to respond before you can drill down by department. Make sure you've got executive buy-in. If the people at the top aren't willing to change based on employee feedback, this product might not work as effectively for you.

Our company has experienced explosive growth. We used to include a segment, "requests for support," at our all-hands meetings. As we've grown, it simply wasn't possible to get individual feedback at all-hands meetings in 1-on-1 interviews. There isn't enough time, and a lot of people are introverted. By using TP, we can collect feedback, have conversations with a great frame of reference, and have maintained our small-company feel.

TINYpulse Engage review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great product, may not be right for all company types and sizes"

What do you like best?

The system allows you to create your own questions and filter responses easily. They continually add new features like onboarding questions and exit surveys (which are optional). A great way to dig into what's happening at your organization.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to turn off the comment boxes which allows people to share any and all feedback, whether relevant or not. Many people question the anonymity of it so it's hard to get responses even when private messaging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine a robust roll out plan and a way to actively keep feedback coming. It's easy for users to taper off after answering a few questions

We are increasing communication across our global organization and discovering department trends, accomplishments, and setbacks.

TINYpulse Engage review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Love the tool for employee feedback - wish TINYpulse was more transparent about new features."

What do you like best?

Our company values the responses from our employees and would not have the unbiased, constructive feedback without utilizing TINYpulse engage.

What do you dislike?

We wish TINYpulse was more transparent about new features. Transparency and open communication are among TINYpulses values and we don't appreciate falling over new features in the tool on our own. We would like more open communication/emails from our representatives on what we should look out for and utilize within the tool.

We have also experienced issues when TINYpulse uploads anything to our portal. Our employees are disconnected from direct managers in Perform or their goals are deleted/archived altogether.

We are solving problems through the suggestions portal - but also discovering our own employee participation within the tool. This allows us to adjust our "plan of attack" for other company initiatives.

TINYpulse Engage review by Peter P.
Peter P.

"Quick and actionable insights"

What do you like best?

TinyPulse gives us a low-effort way to get lots of different types of feedback, and facilitates anonymous follow ups on comments we want to learn more about.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the questions that TinPulse asks aren't relevant to our business, since we're a smaller startup. I remember one instance where the question was how accessible is the leadership team, but since we're <30 people everyone said we're very accessible. This question would be much more useful at a larger company. :)

Employee happiness is one of our most important metrics, and it's great to have the "how happy are you at work" question asked once a month automatically. It's also great to probe for more info if there's something that is confusing without sacrificing anonymity.

TINYpulse Engage review by Pierre-Antoine T.
Pierre-Antoine T.

"Very useful to gather suggestions and insights"

What do you like best?

Anonymous suggestion box / Survey questions

What do you dislike?

There is no integration with most popular to do tasks apps like asana and being restricted to Wunderlist for the Perform is very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it is worth it.

However, you should assign a person to make sure employees remain engaged with the tool.

Improved transparency, implemented an award system around the platform to foster new ideas.

TINYpulse Engage review by Guadalupe M.
Guadalupe M.

"Recently Launched"

What do you like best?

I like the fact it allows for continuous involvement and timelines. Provides guidance and a tracker vs one annual review only.

What do you dislike?

It's just been implemented so I haven't gotten to see any dislikes thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wish I could say more but literally was launched a week ago but looks pretty great from training

Currently the company is in acquisition mode so many employees have left, been let go, and many more have left. I think it's HR's and management's goal to maintain employees engaged.

TINYpulse Engage review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Improves Communication and Transparency "

What do you like best?

TinyPulse has really created an opportunity to freely share my thoughts and opinions on important issues with management. It allows for managers to respond to comments and have a dialogue while associates remain anonymous. This has been particularly beneficial in a workplace that has a large amount of gossip and favoritism as management is working to rebuild based on the comments and feedback they receive.

What do you dislike?

The Cheers for Peers portion of TinyPulse is very beneficial and I would love to see it be easier to access on a day to day basis without needing to find a link to one of the prior surveys. This may not actually be an issue with TINYpulse but may be a function of how my workplace has the links set up.

The feedback has allowed for my workplace to evaluate findings within certain workgroups as well as overall. This has helped leadership to begin formulating a plan for improvement. My boss routinely reports on where our workgroup fits and compares with others and what specific action plans can be developed to help our group work better together.

TINYpulse Engage review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"I answer a weekly TINYpulse question for my current job."

What do you like best?

I like that it makes me reflect on aspects of work that I like and dislike and how they could be improved or changed. Sometimes it sparks enlightening conversations with coworkers, though the topics are often so sensitive that we don't feel comfortable discussing our answers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I worry that a truly honest answer would be misconstrued. I know that my identity isn't shared along with my answer, but I work on a small team and we frequently communicate through writing. I imagine that a superior would know the answer was from me and treat me differently because of it. Also, the CEO of our company will often follow up and ask to chat about a response, which puts me on the spot. It's easier to just answer positively and move on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mix up the questions and ask some fun ones along with some serious ones!

Our company uses TINYpulse primarily to gauge employee happiness. I'm not sure that much has changed because of responses, because it's not transparent. I imagine some themes must show through each week, and this is probably enlightening to management.

TINYpulse Engage review by Administrator

"diggin' the tiny"

What do you like best?

i love that we are able to give our employees a platform to be heard. The platform is very easy to use, and love that it can be accessed by phone for people that do not have desk top computers.

What do you dislike?

We are learning tips and tricks to handle some of the un-actionable feedback that comes in, but tiny punches can be a challenge.

We are able to take on low hanging fruit -things like getting coffee in the office, or small things that help boost moral, and this has been helpful to identify some of the bigger picture issues that need more time to address. We also have found that people that find a voice within the company, are more invested.

TINYpulse Engage review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Tinypulse has been a game changer for us!"

What do you like best?

I love the cheers feature that is great for our remote team. I also love the integrations with Slack!

What do you dislike?

The new interface is not as easy to use as the older version. More features means more tabs and more clicking around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the new features as well I have only started to use them, but the onboarding and exit feature looks very interesting only time will tell.

Real time Positive Feedback

Consistent company improvement

Tinypulse has been great to both real time positive feedback for employees and having their voices heard. Especially being a remote agency keeping in touch with our employees is of the utmost importance.

TINYpulse Engage review by Dana Y.
Dana Y.

"Love Tiny Pulse! "

What do you like best?

It is wonderful to cheer on my team members, co workers, and others on actions that drive an encouraging and empowering environment. 360 review feature allows me to seek feedback from my team as well as clients that team supports. Tiny Pulse is always creating new ways to engage and inspire through their platform.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more abilities for customization. Also, at times it is difficult to navigate from perform to sending a cheers.

Communication, Project Management, KPI, encouragement, suggestions, and more!

TINYpulse Engage review by Adee F.
Adee F.

"Confidently Share Feedback"

What do you like best?

I like the anonymous element best. You can feel safe sharing information with upper management and know that your concerns are taken into account.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the questions don't feel too specific to our company.

Our leaders and executive team are better able to gauge employee sentiment and open the floor up for conversation with the larger group.

TINYpulse Engage review by Jess P.
Jess P.

"Fun and Motivating"

What do you like best?

I really like the "Cheers for Peers" feature. Congratulating and recognizing those who go above and beyond is always important! Showing that you appreciate someone is a key factor in employee engagement.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were credits or points or dollars connected to Cheers. It'd be nice to accumulate some type of credit and redeem them for prizes via Cheers for Peers.

Engagement, retention, suggestions, honesty

TINYpulse Engage review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Keep a Pulse on Your Employees"

What do you like best?

TINYpulse is a easy to use tool that allows you to consistently collect anonymous employee feedback on differing aspects of your organization. Whether you want to know "how happy they are?" to "how your managers are interacting with employees" the questions will help you get valuable insight to make meaningful changes.

The team at TINYpulse is always available to help you best utilize the tool to maximize your success

What do you dislike?

I feel there could be enhancements to the Perform piece of the platform. More visibility from the top down to see all employee goals vs just direct reports.

How our team thinks management is doing? What we can do to better improve on boarding/training?

TINYpulse Engage review by Nadira B.
Nadira B.

"I enjoy using TINYpulse to give feedback about my company."

What do you like best?

I like how creative the questions are because they make me think about aspects of the company that I wouldn't normally think about.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to answer the main TINYpulse question if I just want to give a Cheers for Peers or Suggestion and Solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TINYpulse way is a fun way to feel like your opinions are being heard in your company.

TINYpulse solves communication problems if people feel uncomfortable sharing an opinion and would rather do it anonymously. This is a benefit because it allows people to feel like their voice is being heard.

TINYpulse Engage review by Stacy M.
Stacy M.

"Great way to collect information about the culture & vibe of your organization."

What do you like best?

The ability to private message people to get into deeper discussion of important issues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be hard to stay on top of issues as they come in.

Giving staff a voice so their ideas can be heard. Building a better organization through cultural improvement.

TINYpulse Engage review by Beth W.
Beth W.

"Real time pulse"

What do you like best?

Love the fact we get our employee feedback in real time.

Helps us manage any potential issues quickly and ensure our employee's feel heard and felt.

What do you dislike?

Would like more questions in the data base to choose from.

Increase employee engagement and understand our current challenges

TINYpulse Engage review by User

"Still learning, but love the tool and the mission of TinyPulse!"

What do you like best?

Really love the fact that all the TINYPulse team members are on board with the broader mission of why the tool is important, and why culture is something to invest in within an organization.

What do you dislike?

I think TINYPulse could do a better job collectively about communicating about new features and when they're implemented. It would be helpful and beneficial to know what's coming so that we can prepare how to then communicate about the features to our broader populations that we serve.

Understanding of what is important to our people - even the little things matter! Solving problems through the suggestions portal, and rewarding our people using the cheers feature.

TINYpulse Engage review by Taylor W.
Taylor W.

"TINYpulse is great!"

What do you like best?

It's anonymous - we use it as a whole organization to "send cheers to peers" it's a very uplifting tool.

What do you dislike?

It's kind of plain, simple - but it's to the point, so that's good!

As an organization, we use it to "send cheers to peers" it's a very uplifting tool. Sharing kudos causes for a more positive work environment!

TINYpulse Engage review by Kathy D.
Kathy D.

"Recipe for success"

What do you like best?

That I have a tool that allows me to incorporate whatever strategy I am using to become engaged with my employees with this application.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing, really.

I was hoping a "Survey Monkey" type of option could be added for surveying employees after a training session. I suggested calling it "ValuePulse'. they can pulse if they found the meetings valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Onboarding your whole team is critical.

I am getting feedback on programs that are allowing me to measure the impact.

TINYpulse Engage review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Digital Suggestion Box "

What do you like best?

I like that you can offer suggestions or bring up issues in an anonymous format.

There is typically a specific topic, which allows you to consider aspects of your job that you maybe hadn't thought of before. Great for remote positions.

What do you dislike?

Still getting to know this product. I think an easy way to see/access the results of each question or poll would be nice.

It allows employees to speak their mind more freely without fear of retaliation. Again, the different topics bring up aspects you maybe hadn't thought of before and allows you to reflect.

TINYpulse Engage review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Three cheers for TINYpulse!"

What do you like best?

The "Cheers" feed is a great way for people to provide positive feedback to fellow colleagues, on an ongoing basis. We also project the cheers feed via the TINYpulse API in a common area, so others can view the cheers and positive feedback throughout the day!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more API integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increase API integrations

TINYpulse allows us to keep a close pulse on our people and culture as a growing company. Our leaders review each question and tailor custom questions depending on what is most relevant to our company at that time. TINYpulse has proven as a trusted transparency tool, a way for our team members to be recognized on an ongoing basis, and insight into what's most important: the happiness and success of our people.

TINYpulse Engage review by Rachel W.
Rachel W.

"improves and promotes company culture"

What do you like best?

I love that the questions have a wide variety, and that employees have anonymous answers.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the questions are vague, or not applicable to our company.

We have been able to address some ineffective management styles, and also found some things that are not working that we could do better.

TINYpulse Engage review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Easy props"

What do you like best?

It's good to have an easy way to publicly give props to a co-worker

What do you dislike?

I wish the Slack integration showed how gave the cheers as well as who received it

The benefit is about giving credit where it's due. Acknowledging someone's work in a more formal way than a one off email

TINYpulse Engage review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Tinypulse Engagement"

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use and answer format. I like that it can be easily sent through email without having to use a link to the survey or question. And I like the anonymous option.

What do you dislike?

I don't understand the "Cheers for Peers" option. Is it required and what if I don't know the names of my co-workers?

My company uses it to find satisfactory ratings from their employees and what they can do to make them feel better about their role and community engagement.

TINYpulse Engage review by Robyn W.
Robyn W.

"Open the Floodgates"

What do you like best?

Having a platform for employees to provide anonymous feedback and suggestions.

What do you dislike?

Getting employees to engage with follow up questions or private messages for clarity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for the floodgate of feedback initially, then it levels out.

Dress code revisions were finally implemented when we learned how important it was for employees. That was our biggest win. Overall happiness scores went up.

TINYpulse Engage review by Charlotte J.
Charlotte J.

"A Cheer from Sound"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize at any time we need to. It't not an off the shelf product.

What do you dislike?

The implementation can be a little wonky but mostly due to our server and SSO logins

Assisting in growing our culture to match the passion we put into our clients. We need to bring that same level of intensity to our team members.

TINYpulse Engage review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"Tiny Pulse"

What do you like best?

I like that your responses on Tiny Pulse are anonymous so you can be truly honest when answering the questions without worrying about consequences.

What do you dislike?

The questions posed to me on Tiny Pulse can seem repetitive and unhelpful to truly get to the root of where the company can improve.

Because employees are often scared to leave feedback with their supervisors, Tiny Pulse's anonymity is a great way to assure us that our voices will be heard without negative consequences.

Learn more about TINYpulse Engage

TINYpulse Engage Videos

Learning about TINYpulse Engage?

* We monitor all TINYpulse Engage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.