Tenbound

4.9

Tenbound offers a comprehensive assessment of Sales Development programs.

Work for Tenbound?

Learning about Tenbound?

Tenbound Reviews

Ask Tenbound a Question
Showing 24 Tenbound reviews
Rajiv S.

"Strong methodology for uncovering prospects' pain points and presenting solutions"

Cold Calling boot camp

What do you like best?

Very well organized day-long session that forces you to rethink your target market and value proposition. A team of expert shared their experiences and insights relating to first contact with one's prospective customer covering common pitfalls to avoid and how to turn a cold encounter into a rapport-building event that you can build upon in future. In addition to the strategic insights, there were compelling insights that I was able able to put to use the next day. The best part of hands-on experience with making calls live and tweaking the pitch to improve delivery and messaging for the next call.

What do you dislike?

The session itself was great. I'd suggest a community setup where attendees could go back to jog their memory as it is easy to lose the details after a few weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great solution and tips for prospecting & lead gen.

Prospecting and Lead Generation

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Tenbound
Tom J.

"Great Sales Training"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tenbound helped train our SDRs and consulted with us on our onboarding workflows.

What do you like best?

I've done a lot of different sales programmes and this one is as interactive and results focused as I've seen. Definitely worth the time and money.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in particular that I dislike. I'd just like to get more people trained with them.

Ensuring our sales reps are ready to go from day 1. We're already seeing the results.

What Sales Training solution do you use?

Jonathan G.

"Great Leadership Training "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Leadership and SDR prospecting trainings.

What do you like best?

I have been to a couple of the events that Tenbound has hosted around SDR leadership and outreach. The events were great! They were very interactive giving us the opportunity to listen and hold discussions with other SDR leaders.

They also provided amazing speakers for the event. Got to learn strategies from successful industry leaders.

What do you dislike?

Not much to add here. The events I have been to and working with David individually have been great!

Robert C.

"Excellent weekend sales training course! "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Two day intensive in-person sales training course helping to develop and refine sales practices for both in-bound and out-bound teams.

What do you like best?

I enjoyed working with Tenbound because of the structure brought to the sales training process. Tenbound kept our team on track and hit on key sales topics our team needed to develop, refine and practice.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative feedback for Tenbound and look forward to engaging in the future with Tenbound.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend Tenbound for intensive sales training but be ready for a grind... it's intensive!

Nick L.

"Terrific training for both new and vets "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

David provided me with a framework to build a successful SDR revenue-generating engine.

What do you like best?

The framework that David provides gave me actionable steps that I can implement into my SDR program immediately. The training starts at building a solid foundation and also helped me understand things from what I should be measuring to tools to make that happen.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things to dislike honestly.

Ryan P.

"Great Sales Development Leadership training"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I attended David's 1 day SDR Manager training, and found it very informative, helpful, and packed full of great ideas that I've already started to implement. There is no other training out there focused on SDR Management

What do you like best?

Learning and hearing from other Sales Development leaders at other high growth software companies really improved the learning experience.

What do you dislike?

There is so much content to cover, I believe more training & discussion time would be beneficial. Adding some virtual sessions, before or after the live training could be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

David's training is a very good use of your

Sonny P.

"Excellent resource for all things Sales Development"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tenbound was our external SDR consultancy that helped us align the SDR team to our immediate business needs. David is an absolute professional who truly cares about the success of his clients. My interaction with him was invaluable as I built out my team.

What do you like best?

Unparalleled level of expertise in the space from a strategic as well as a tactical perspective. David is very well versed in the role and the space and he delivers in every way imaginable.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I did not like. Not one thing.

OC
Other in Computer Networking

"David provided a comprehensive operating manual for the next generation of SDR Leaders! "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Having been selected as the top 1% of ADR's on the Outreach Platform and the #1 rep on a team of 3 enterprise ADRs, I not only crushed my quota at Indeni but I trained 2 ADRs and developed an internal ADR University Website. I was crushing it but I wanted to 10x my results and really pave the growth of the next generation of ADR's at Indeni.

With David's Tenbound Training, I not only had the opportunity to have insightful roundtable discussions with other similar leaders but I walked away with a comprehensive manual to fuel our next growth.

The sales development profession has really changed. Products will not sell itself. Our profession is critical to the success of an organization because without SDR's there won't be a predictable stream of new sales meetings, new pipeline, and most importantly new closed/won revenue.

I would highly recommend for you to listen to David's podcasts and attend his training because his advice helped uncover bottlenecks on our team and provide solutions that would have taken me months to figure out on my own.

What do you like best?

Round table discussions with SDR leaders looking to 10x their game e.g I learned how other organizations were addressing common bottlenecks such as low dials to connect rates, appointments to pipeline, pipeline to closed won, ramp time, etc.

What do you dislike?

I really wish we had more time. Each of the 10 key areas that were covered during the training could have been an entire day's worth of teachings! I hope the training grows to become a week long training with additional opportunities to break out into smaller groups to reinforce and share findings on our executions.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Listen to his podcast and attend his conference on the 21st!

Nathan F.

"Fantastic events...big and small"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been to both Tenbound's large SDR conference as well as a more intimate team-focused seminar with my reports and hosted Tenbound's David Dulaney. Both were excellent and allow us to learn best practices (Tenbound works with a ton of companies) as well help adjust our current processes.

What do you like best?

- Knowledge depth

- Responsiveness - many times I have emailed a question to David and he emailed me back immediately.

- Network - when I want the best of something, David can recommend quickly.

What do you dislike?

- Would be great to have more local events

- Couple hiccups with event start

MI
Manager/Operations in Internet

"The first and best Sales Development Leadership graining"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

David Dulany led a one-day workshop in San Francisco for Sales Development Managers and SDRs, going through every piece of the puzzle to start and nurture a sales development team.

What do you like best?

David's approach and curated content, in addition to the caliber of folks that attended the meeting. The networking was fantastic (and we're still in touch today even after 7 months). He's really created a sales development management community!

What do you dislike?

I thought the venue was a bit stuffy -- we were all around a large conference table. Definitely could be better if it were in a WeWork or something.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

David run the sales development podcast and is a noted thought leader. There are very few people who would be equals.

Michael H.

"TenBound - David Dulany - A Stellar Resource"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

David worked as a temporary manager and resource for my SDR team here at GitLab. He provided structure and support with group meetings and 1on1s, as well as worked on developing a career path for the team.

What do you like best?

David genuinely cares about your success and has the knowledge to empower those he is working with.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, the only thing I dislike about this situation is that David will not be around permanently as he is a huge asset to any team.

MI
Manager/Operations in Information Services

"SDR Guru"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

David Dulany, at Tenbound, leads an intimate management training with leaders in the SDR space.

What do you like best?

The content was robust, relevant, and well delivered. The workshop was a marriage of practical and real-life experience, blended with a guided facilitation amongst attendees. The attendees were from companies you would recognize. It was great

What do you dislike?

Lunch was included. The vendor was running a little late. We decided to eat somewhere else in the building to keep on track. No worries.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

David is almost celebrity status from The SDR Podcast, it was great to pick his brain. He comes with deep knowledge of the sales and tech space.

T
Team Member

"Extremely valuable and thought provoking"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

David helped us identify our business, product, accounts and customer personas on a much deeper level than I have experienced in the past or read about in sales books. After unpacking this we crafted finely tuned messages and practiced dialogue

What do you like best?

David challenged us to dig deeper and didn't just accept surface level answers for the sake of moving the class along.

What do you dislike?

Some of the exercises took a long time and felt a bit redundant. I wonder if we had been able to do a little prep work with David before hand (for example finding certain stats around certain client success stories) could we have accelerated some of the assignments.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommended. Really makes you think and construct a message that really impacts your clients.

Harry A.

"Real Deal Professional SDR Training"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Cold call coaching, copywriting and sales strategies.

What do you like best?

The opportunity to learn from experienced professionals is great. Understanding the science behind being a great salesperson is a competitive advantage.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add here. Trust in the process.

SDR training.

Aimee C.

"Creative Sales Development Training"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have had the pleasure of working with David Dulany both in-house at Glassdoor where he managed the Sales Development team, as well as in his role at Tenbound where he offers sales development training and enablement programs to companies throughout the US.

What do you like best?

The Sales Development Conference was incredibly valuable. He brought the best of sales development leaders together in one room for an entire day to share best practices, provide cutting edge techniques and network with this great community.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Tenbound.

Ryan R.

"The Total Package "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Everywhere you turn David Dulany is spinning out something great. From his management training, quarterly meetups with engaging panel discussions, his podcast and he even launched a The Sales Development Conference. This guy provides value in everything he does!

What do you like best?

Genuinely wants to help people and make our profession better!

What do you dislike?

He crushes with amazing content, non-stop, I wish he would stop making everyone else look so bad :)

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

What are you waiting for? David is the real deal and offers amazing value.

Brendan K.

"Colossal R.O.I. when you go with David and Tenbound!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As someone starting out, the information provided is laying a strong foundation for a career in Sales Development.

What do you like best?

David's passion and enthusiasm for Sales Development is evident from the outset and his calculated approach gives those around him the confidence to tackle their greatest challenges.

What do you dislike?

I'm having a hard time answering this question...

Ernesto C.

"Awesome SDR Management Training Experience"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I attended the SDR Management Workshop conducted by David Dulany and felt that it was very relevant and useful for my day to day management responsibilities. I learned alot about current trends and anaytics, along with tools and best practices to improve upon. The collaboration among the other attendees was invaluable and appreciated as well.

What do you like best?

The collaboration among the other attendees

What do you dislike?

lunch was late but not a big deal there was plenty of other things nearby

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great knowledge about current trends and tools. Highly recommend this training

Michael M.

"The best Sales Development training available, period. "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sales Development Manager introductory training.

What do you like best?

David is the go to knowledge source for all things sales development.

What do you dislike?

I believe I was ready for a deeper dive into certain areas

Steven S.

"Great Session with David!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

David gave a great presentation on SDR Management and tools. I though he was extremely thorough and professional.

What do you like best?

I liked the building the brand section the best.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed the whole presentation. There was nothing I didn't like

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommend

Jeff G.

"Top notch sales development consulting"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired Tenbound to help establish, optimize and manage our Sales Development team, and were very impressed with the results they were able to drive in a very short time. They structured the team to support our unique business and implemented SDR training, processes and procedures leading to almost immediate growth in activities, results and outcomes. They are very knowledgeable of the tools and processes for Sales Development, and were able to negotiate favorable deals with several vendors for us to create a modern SDR stack. If you’re looking to start or turn-around your Sales Development program, I’d definitely recommending hiring Tenbound. You’ll save a lot of time, frustration and money through their experience.

What do you like best?

David's enthusiasm, energy and positivity make working with Tenbound a great experience for the company and the SDR team.

What do you dislike?

Our only complaint was that we couldn't hire them on permanently!

GC
G2 User in Commercial Real Estate

"Cold calling training"

Cold calling training

What do you like best?

Very laid back, friendly environment that everyone would freely speak and not be judges.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything, it was a great environment and I learned alotp

Cold calling is tough, they gave us the right tools

TT
Team Member in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Sales Development Training"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SDR Weekly Coaching. 1 on 1 training on current sales process covering scripts, sequences and overall messaging.

What do you like best?

David is a great communicator. He is able to teach sales development in a way that is both fun and practical.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I dislike is that my sessions are ending this month.

OM
Other in Market Research

"Excellent Training for Sales Development Managers!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

David Dulany lives all things sales development and exudes passion in this small group training. He was able to share his insights in building a successful program, while also customizing the training based on attendees' current challenges. I recommend that any sales development leader who has the chance to get in a room with David does so, and this training is the perfect way.

What do you like best?

Being able to share my specific challenges and getting customized feedback from David and other attendees.

What do you dislike?

No opportunity for an activity to reinforce learning.

Learning about Tenbound?

* We monitor all Tenbound reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.