Tango Card Reviews & Product Details

Tango Card Overview

What is Tango Card?

Tango Card provides leading incentive-delivery technology to organizations in the B2B space. Globally, enterprise companies use this technology to deliver an extensive catalog of domestic and global e-gift cards as part of consumer loyalty programs, sales incentive programs, health and wellness engagement, and employee recognition. Tango Card believes instantly delivering the most desirable rewards maximizes impact and drives real business results. This belief is woven into Tango Card’s industry-leading products: RaaS API, which integrates digital rewards into web platforms and applications, and Rewards Genius™, a self-serve portal for administering rewards.

Tango Card Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Tango Card's Rewards as a Service™ or RaaS™ is a flexible digital reward (“e-reward”) delivered via email. We manage all the brand approvals, legal agreements, inventory, sending, and tracking of digital gift cards. And, Tango Card has a RaaS API that can be integrated into any platform.

Tango Card Inc.

Showing 107 Tango Card reviews
Location
Already have Tango Card?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking for a robust rewards program to integrate with our platform. We integrated Tango Card within a few weeks with no issues at all and our subscribers had access to almost 100 brand retailers to redeem their rewards with. The Tango Card platform was very easy to integrate from a web and mobile perspective and we leveraged their SDKs and APIs to deliver exactly what we were looking to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The integration process was very simple and well documented. The technical support team was and continues to be amazing as partners, and they continue to make product and feature upgrades quarter after quarter. The dashboard is very easy to use as well as the data points that they offer provide a lot of visibility into the likes and preferences of our subscribers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about at this time as our experience with them has been great since we started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Look at their list of customers, compare their feature set with the other candidates, and understand the brands that they have in their portfolio. Their integration documents are very digestible and easy to follow resulting in a short integration process and timeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User engagement, a robust and scalable rewards platform that we didn't have to build from scratch, and the authentication and flexibility of their platform has been really good for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Professor
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tango Card helped our Institution in providing incentives and rewards to the attendees and participants of various activities that mainly includes Academic activities, Cultural and Social Club activities and some competitions. Tango Card helped us in sending the rewards quickly right into the email of the winners and/or participants. Tango Card let's use choose gift cards from many of the popular brands and also allows us to send a Choice Card(Reward Link) to the recipients, so that they can choose their gift cards as per their wish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Best things about Tango Card is that it provides us the freedom to choose rewards(eGift Cards) from variety of big brands including Amazon.

Reward Genius by Tango Card allows us to send Reward Link which is kind of a Choice Card, which lets the recipients choose gift cards. So, while sending a gift card, we can either choose gift cards by ourselves or let our users choose their gifts as per their wishes. While selecting gift cards, we can filter them on the basis of country, currency and category(Gift Card, Donation, Cash value) which simplifies the selection of gift cards.

Also, we can customize the email templates to add personalized messages and our brand logo very easily while sending out gift cards.

From the rewards catalog of Tango Card, we can also choose a Prepaid Debit Card which works exactly as a real Debit Card. This Prepaid Debit Card can be selected for free as a Virtual Card and for a fee of 3$ as a Physical Card.

Tango Card also allows us to send gift cards in bulk using Blast Rewards, the bulk orders are usually completed within 24 hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Few things to dislike about Tango Card are unavailability of Live Support and slow response of Customer Support Team.

We cannot reward cards.

Also, the Prepaid Debit Cards are hard to redeem, they can't be cashed out.

So far, I didn't encounter any major drawbacks with Tango Card other than the above mentioned problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization has seen that offering a Gift card as an incentive really attracts a huge number of loyal and active participants for any kind of activity. So, we used Tango Card to offer incentives to attendees and participants for taking part in various activities within our organization like Academic activities, Cultural and Social Club activities, competitions etc. Tango Card simplifies the selection of gift cards with its reward catalog and helps in sending the gift cards to the recipient's email inbox immediately. We are also using Tango Card for rewarding the employees, professors, students and other staff for their good performance and loyalty in the Institution. We have once used the bulk sending of Gift Cards using Tango Card and seen that the bulk order was completed in less than 24 hours, speeding and simplifying our work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Funding the Influitive account for gift card redemptions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Gift card redemptions for the Influitive integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have a terrible business processes. Funding the account for gift card redemptions are always painful. Of the 4.5 years that we have to use them to fund the account due to the integration, it has not been easy to add funds to the account. Each time I need to add funds, it doesn't work. I can't just enter all the credit card information, hit submit and move on. There's always an issue.

I have tried to email their support and call the number and it takes days or weeks to get anything fixed. You email one support alias and then 4-5 days later you get an email saying that they are unable to assist so then I have to email another support alias, start over and wait again for a response. It takes a lot of time, is a very painful and tedious process to get anything fixed.

When a new credit card is submitted for a transaction to be processed, then that 's the credit card that should be used, not an old one that was used before. If that was the case, then there wouldn't be a new credit card entered for the transaction. Everything seems so unorganized, and there isn't consistency on the level of support

or product knowledge, depending on who you get on the phone helping you. The worse thing is when you call the 800 #, you wait and then you cannot get a live person to help you and it directs you to email them. Now we're back to square one. I'm appalled at the horrible service level.

I work for a software firm and excellent service is important and vital for a company to be successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Bring a lot of patience with you and give yourself a few weeks before anything will be resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It integrates with a platform we use so we don't have any choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Correspondent
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tango Card helped my company, Punjab Kesari to reward its readers in the form of giveaways of eGift cards of various brands and prepaid Visa/MasterCard Debit Cards. Tango Card allows our users to choose eGift Cards of brands like Amazon, Flipkart etc in India very easily and quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tango Card offers eGift Cards of various big brands like Amazon, Flipkart, Starbucks etc. Tango Card offers eGift Cards of all amounts like 5$,10$,15$ etc.

Tango Card delivers eGift Cards along with the instructions on how to use them, immediately to the recipient's email address allowing him to redeem it very quickly and easily.

Tango Card offers prepaid Debit Cards which are usually Visa cards, but they provide MasterCard in India. These prepaid Debit Cards are immediately delivered and ready to be used by assigning Card Holder's Name, Address, Contact Email and Contact Mobile Number on the cards. All the transactions with these cards are available to be viewed by the cardholders so that they can keep a track on their spendings.

Prepaid Digital Solutions, a site where all these cards are stored is very secured and requires email verification each time when Cardholders try to login. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The prepaid Debit Cards are hard to be spent in India. There are very few sites and stores which accept the prepaid Cards provided by Tango Card.

If by chance there is an unauthorized use of a user's prepaid Debit Card, it takes too long to resolve a dispute with a transaction and get the amount of money reimbursed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tango Card is helping in conducting giveaways to our news readers by gifting them with eGift Cards and Visa prepaid Cards of any specific amount. Tango Card delivers the eGift Cards immediately right to the user's email address and has detailed information on how to use them. Tango Card's services are always available, 24*7.

The cost of using Tango Card is also affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Provide gift cards as incentive to employees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to set up email distribution of gift cards to employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very poor customer service. Employees did not receive gift cards and could not speak with any customer support about how to receive gift card Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Incentive to reward employees for completing challenging work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Test Analyst
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I took part in some surveys at QuestionPro to give my best opinions for which I was offered to get a Tango Card reward. After successful completion of those surveys, I received the Tango Card rewards but I was not able to redeem them for anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My egift cards as well as the Visa Card arrived immediately. They had a nice and professional looking interface. I was able to use the Amazon.com egift card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Visa Card provided by Tango Card was just useless actually their whole service is useless. I wasn't able to use the Visa Cards anywhere. I wasn't able to cash out the Card. I wasn't able to redeem other Tango Card rewards for anything. I very much disliked their customer support service which is again a useless thing, they never reply to me straightly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend every user and entrepreneurs to try something other than this worse service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I received Tango Card rewards for some surveys at QuestionPro. I first was very much excited about it as it was going to be a completely different and a modern experience. But Tango Card just wasted my time and efforts by their fake and useless services. I wasn't able to use the Visa Card provided by them anywhere. I even tried to redeem Tango Card for some other rewards but that too didn't help. It was really a bad experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Clients and Participants of our projects who receive the actual tango card love the options of selecting a card as their incentive. My job is of adding funds to our files has never been easy enough since we've started using Tango. We incentive our employees too with E-cards especially during the holidays. It easy because I dont have pass physical cards out and confirmations and verification is made easy. So I can't complain! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's safe to use. I've never had any real complaints with Tango.We can track who given the incentive and download any necessary documents. People again love that we can provide options and it can work not only with clients but also with our own customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does have limited card options, but so far I had haven't alot of people complain over free cards. Again it's safer than cash and easy to manage in terms of tracking this data of incentives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you ever need technical support with any administration issues, tango support Staff are well versed and really helpful. I think I had to wait a few minutes which is not as bad. I think I said this before, but the feedback ive gotten back from clients and even our own employees, they love it. they love selection, it much more safe than using cash. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking and verification can be done with simple clicks and maneuvers, you cant much more organized with using tango. We have budget and Tango allows us to manage that budget within the specification. I really like the support too that I get from tango. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It helped me share my gift rewards to all my delightful people who are in network with me and i would love its integrated features which helped me ease my work on the long run. It helps me prioritize and manage huge deals of work without a hassle. Truly a huge thanks to all the team members who worked on this project which makes our work easier and satisfied. Thank you All Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tango card makes my life ma work simple & Intuitive. It offers me a satisfaction and reliable solution. Biggest of all its automated process helps me save time in the long run.Its capabilities are important for every global business and I highly recommend this for everyone do check it out... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a heavy transnational charges which could be reduced, also i expect few more features to be added in the future, like integration of various plugins to enhance the user experience, And apart from that i don't think there is much con. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are looking out for a ease of management in gifting or redemption services then i would definitely go blind for this service as this offers one of the best experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it as a token of love for people who are part of my network. This helps us to establish a very good relationship also gave us a boost in contacts and networks for the longer run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I generally get Tango Card for remote jobs I do for many websites and I love it. Also, I use Tango Cards when giving other users the work I want them to do and in return I give them Tango Cards accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tango Card is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of technical knowledge. Tango Cards can be used to get an e-gift card or a Virtual Visa card which can be used as a Debit card on many platforms. Tango cards services are fast and convenient. When I used Tango Cards to reward the users for doing my work, I found that using Tango Card is really easy and also the users get satisfied of it. Tango Cards provides virtual MasterCard as well because in some countries, MasterCard is more preferred over the Visa card and Tango Cards takes care of it by giving a suitable card from prepiaddigitalsoultions.com . The Virtual card given by them has a Transaction section where you can have a look at all the transactions made by the card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are many drawbacks of Tango Cards like their customer support is very bad. Last time, I lost 10$ from one of my Virtual MasterCard given by Tango Card, maybe someone stole it because I can see a transaction which was not made by me, I informed about the whole incident to the Tango Cards support team but they never replied. Also, the Virtual Cards can be exchanged for cash and are accepted in very less places which makes it much harder to get the most of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I prefer Tango Cards as my reward option whenever I do a remote job because it is much more featured than any other incentive management system out there. I generally redeem my Tango Cards reward as Virtual MasterCard or Visa Card and it is really nice option in my opinion. I get all the details of the cards like the card number, expiry, cvv and pin. I also use Tango Card when I reward someone for the work they have done for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

There’s options to choose type of payments from and this increases the chances of having more people becoming attracted to surveys. They can choose from food to other retail shops. People love panera bakery as reward, I mean who doesn’t like food! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use not only administrators or users of the card. It’s cost effective. Attracts more people to our surveys. Simple copy and paste options for the users. Easy to manage in the background, such sending out payment. Tango allows you stay within your budget, there’s way to manage funds as well. Customer service is efficient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s rare to find participants who know what tango is, sometimes they think it’s fake. But we have methods to explaining the payment process! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You can customize a note when sending out the card, which makes the experience more personal. Even though, a lot of people have heard of tango, the freedom to choose their type of reward makes people excited and willing to try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Participant Payment made easy, safe, and effective! Both parties are happy with the freedom of choice in reward. There’s many options to choose from when you use tango and people love it! The freedom of choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We provide gift cards as incentives to our users. Tango Card makes this easy to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It streamlines the process for distributing gift cards to our users. Very simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish money could just be put into the account directly without having to be approved. Sometimes we run out of money very quickly and then our users are waiting on gift cards.

Also don't like how I need to have a code texted to me every. time. I. log. in. It slows my workflow down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to use them for all our gift card needs so we don't have to worry about manually reimbursing people, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tango Card has enabled ua to ease money incentives where we offer via the virtual cards that they offer us a favorable cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Tango Card ease the way we offer incentives to clients in our corporation.

Also, Tango Card has all the features that allows me to track the statement online where I only use my card number and CVV to login to the wallet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way Tango Card has poor customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend Tango Card to all those folks who want to make it easy to pay goods and services online at ease with virtual prepaid cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Save time while looking for card statements.

Allows us to reward customers with incentives that are equal regardless of geographical location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Buyer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Tango Card in a number of ways; Blast Rewards, Bulk code files and most recently the Rewards Genius Platform. We use these products in marketing and loyalty campaigns and they are our go to for rewards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like most about Tango card is that it takes a lot of the work off of my plate. The fact that they fulfill and handle customer service issues is huge for us. We've never had any issues with anything that we've done with them whether it's purchasing codes and having them sent to us or uploading an order for them to send to recipients. They've been helpful with so many additional things such as brand guidelines and approvals. Sonia and Elliott are always there to help in every situation! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Everything we've done with Tango has been fantastic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommended the products are amazing, the team is extremely helpful and supportive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of our biggest issues was fulfillment, for us it was very manual and time consuming and Tango fixed that. By fulfilling for us, it has opened up a lot more time on our end to concentrate on other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Tango Card to fulfill gift card orders. We use gift cards to incentivize marketing campaigns to drive user-generate content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We're in a comfortable routine with the service at this point. Everything runs smoothly and routinely. The rewards catalog they offer is pretty extensive. The new admin portal helped us consolidate down from using three of their products down to a single tool. This saves headaches with our accounting team when it came to keeping all of this disparate accounts funded. The new portal allows us to carry out the same functions while funding only a single account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We leverage the API, which in our use case, makes it limiting for some rewards. The amounts we're allowed to set for various gift cards can also be limiting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use tango gift card for customer rewards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

fast and easy way to multiple send gift cards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was more accesses to data eg which gift card are chooses the most and what and when cards are redeemed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tango Card helped us to provide a customized gift card solution as an employee incentive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to tailor the cards to a "travel theme" that we wanted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All good, good follow up service as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alternative employee incentives Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Part of our customer advocacy program to reward customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use Tango card with Influitive and I love being able to award gift cards with the click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been times when gift cards couldn't be delivered, but the Tango Card support helped worked through those issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Get it to make gift giving a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Make giving gift cards easier without having to order gift cards from individual sites. I love the catalog of stores that Tango card has and keeps adding. Everyone loves Amazon gift cards, but those can get kind of boring if that's all you offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de control
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Basically I was on the digital platform of Cloudinary City and some of the rewards were paid on Tango cards. Very good experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Your wide possibilities of changing gift cards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Everything on this platform seems very good to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
What do you like best?

I've used tango card now at 3 different companies helping with customer rewards and fulfillments. I can tell you from personal experience that Tango card is a HUGE time saver. In the past I've had to always fulfill rewards manually through going to local markets that sold physical gift cards and then online to sites like giftcardmall.com and found that the process was very cumbersome and difficult. Thanks to tango, all I need to do is submit an excel sheet and their team takes care of all the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have more options for types of rewards in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you're looking for an easy to use solution to help you save time and resources, use tango card for your rewards fulfillment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At Marketo we've implemented tango card in a number of programs ranging from customer advocacy, employee engagement and internal rewards and spiffs for contests run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Customer Engagement Professional
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It's a great feature for sending or giving gift cards to customers. I like that it's also a great touch point with us to our customers following an event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's super easy to do and it gives customers choices in what gift cards they want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you pay with a credit card you have to pay the fees so it requires me to pay with a check. That's just a hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it as a thank you for customers who attend sessions we present at conferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Intern
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We recently began looking at a way to reward clients who crossed a fixed threshold in monthly spending.

In the past, we rewarded our clients with airtime credits or free vouchers at selected restaurant.

However we ran a survey recently and discovered majority of the recipients of these rewards weren't specifically glad, with the way they had to redeem it.

Why some customers complained of having no need for extra phone airtime, others couldn't locate selected restaurants where they could claim their vouchers.

At our last reward programme in December, we chose to give Tango a try and it killed it.

Tango enabled us give cash to our customers and give them the freedom to redeem the cash either as a visa card, Amazon card or any other card of their choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the support team behind Tango, they were supportive and aided us through the entire setup process of our reward campaign.

They were also on hand to respond to questions from our customers, regarding how they could redeem their reward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tango ticked all if the expectation boxes.We will give this a try again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Software Engineer
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The option to email cards ourselves gives us a stronger relationship with our participants. Also, Tango Card has been very cooperative when responding to our requests for key features that benefit the platform as a whole. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the whole emailed gift card industry needs to move toward greater automation. Amazon used to support a direct link to their gift card redemption page where, once you log in, you only need to click once to add the card to your account. It would be awesome to see this restored and to see the bulk of issuers move this way. There may be security concerns that I'm not aware of? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's a good to keep a persistent audit trail of all inbound and outbound messages. When logging message content remember to remove redemption information. Use the external ID for your company's invoice number or similar identifier, then use that plus time of original request to retrieve cards that may or may not exist following a network-related or other ambiguous error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the past our researchers have had to purchase physical gift cards, or manually purchase cards online one or two at a time, Being able to fully automate the gift card process from purchase to delivery (including reconciliation and redelivery) has enabled our studies to include more participants for the same operation costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Wizard
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I really like how personable and quick their service team is. The few times I have had a problem, they got back to me within the day. Also setting up the API has been wonderful. I was put in touch with 2 people to manage my account. One was a developer, the other seemed to be more business management. If I had a question, one of them would be able to answer it (if not both).

Their Tango Card is also very useful. Instead of having to go through all the work of finding a gift card that a user would use, we simply use the Tango Card and the user can choose themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their transaction history is complete garbage. Their transaction ID's are organized randomly, so if your looking for something specific, it might take a while. Also, now, you have to go to a specific URL to buy one off Tango Cards. I think this was because of some abuse by others. Not really a huge deal, but can be a pain. Their API documentation is pretty awesome, and you get a test environment to mess around with things. However, as I was talking to support about getting things going, I found out that half of the API wasn't setup yet. They really should have put a notification on their documentation about that. Again, not a huge deal, the important parts worked, but a little misleading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use the support! If you have a question they'll be able to help out pretty fast. Also ask questions. If you do that you will have a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We give out gift cards for customers who give referrals or if they have to do an extra step to complete things as a thank you. We really love the fact that the user can pick their gift card. This saves quite a bit of time talking to the client. Their API can also do the same, and once all the functionality is completed it will mostly be automated (have to manually fund the account right now). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Partner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This past summer we needed to reward the best students for each courses.In the past,we had spent a lot of money on award plaques and we realized it probably cost too much. A friend suggested Tangocard and it was an accepted option.

From contacting Tango's support-team for more enquiry to the setup process ;it was a breeze. We eventually rewarded selected students and it was very much appreciated by the recipients,probably more than the award plaques.

The students had the choice to exchange their gifts for Amazon cards or for virtual Visa Cards and they loved the preference choice of cards they had to select from. What else? It cost us way less to reward our students this way,than physical rewards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer support : They were on hand to guide us all through the process. And even when some of the students had minor issues claiming their cards, they didn't need to contact us.They reached out to the Tango team and the hurdle was fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We should had known about this before now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Logistics and Supply Chain
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

During the past Easter period,we just thought it was a good ask to reward our faithful customers over the years.In the past we wou Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the breeze of setting up reward programmes with Tango card,we basically did it under short notice and good part is customers sent us no single complaints about claiming their rewards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the giftcard options could be well expanded than the current list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Need to reward your customers?I recommend Tango card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.