Giftbit Reviews & Product Details

Giftbit Overview

What is Giftbit?

Giftbit is a rewards platform that lets users buy, send & track digital gift cards. With its web application and API, dedicated customer support, and stats on user behavior and delivery - Giftbit is designed to make it easier to fulfill and manage reward and incentive programs.

Giftbit Details

Giftbit is a rewards platform that lets you buy, deliver and control digital gift cards via email, text or in-app. You can also automate gift card sending with Giftbit’s RESTful API integration. With Giftbit, you get comprehensive reporting and tracking on the status of every gift card, custom branding, and freedom from inventory management.

Giftbit

Location
Already have Giftbit?
EI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed to send gift cards to our partners; we signed up for the service and set a date for the gift card to expire. We put a short date not thinking anything about losing 50% of the money if your recipient does not accept the gift card. Giftbit will take 50% of the money if someone does not accept the gift card. Taking the 50% of the money is complete deception and crookedness. When I complained, a guy named Matt had the modality to tell me to stop spamming his chat. I was so upset with his response. I came here to write this review and will file a formal complaint with the state of California. On a first time try we put in over a $1000 into their system, you would think there customer service person would have been much more cordial. Find someone else, dont use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I did solve my original problem, of sending gift cards to my partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They take 50% of the money from a gift card if someone does not accept it. And their customer support person was a jerk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do not use this service - find someone else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to send gift cards to my partners, in bulk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiter
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our organization wanted to gift each associates with an electronic gift card as an employee appreciation project. During our research we came across Giftbit and it was exactly what we were looking for! Our sales representative, Liam, did an excellent job of making our vision a reality and assisted us throughout the whole process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really liked that Giftbit was super easy to use! I thought there was a great selection of gift cards to choose from and so far our recipients have really enjoyed their experience as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Thankfully we did'n't really have any issues. The only thing I wished was different was uploading contacts into the address book. Our IT department recommended us sending out the Giftbit emails in small batches, which was a little tedious to do because we had to individually select each recipient because there wasn't a way to manually send them out in small batches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee retention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Incentive gift-cards for my new clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease and the variety of gifts available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Your new format is a pain in my rear. Ouch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Super easy and convenient. It's a genius program which should have been created even sooner!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's convenient and there are many different types of gifts I can give. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Specialist
Telecommunications
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have a reward policy in my organization where we reward Premier customers every quarter of the month . Premier customers are customers who have crossed a specific spending threshold within a three month period.

In time past ,we had rewarded these customers with airtime minutes and internet data bundles ,however we realized it was becoming overly predictable. Thus ,we tried seeking alternative ways for us to reward our customers.

Our research team suggested Giftbit and we gave it a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ease with which we get to send this out to customers . Also the fact that we could use this service even though we were not in Giftbit's primary customer location. None of our customers ever complained about problems with claiming their gifts and for our customers,who can sometime be very impatient ; we have been glad they have had no reason to complain about our incentive programme. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently,when we send rewards to qualifying customers , we simply provide them a choice to select to claim their reward either as a Visa card or an Amazon gift card because other reward options like Starbucks cards, itunes cards etc are on unusable over here. Will be great to have a situation where our customers can have more options to select from. However ,I doubt this will happen anytime soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Giftbit as part of our client incentive program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Giftbit helps us streamline the incentive distribution process. The program makes gift card distribution very seamless. I especially like the bulk uploader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more email template customization options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We give first time attendees a welcome/thank you gift by using Giftbit gift card links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Receiving credit back for unused gifts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to get more money back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Giftbit?