SurveyMonkey Apply

SurveyMonkey Apply is an online application system.

Work for SurveyMonkey Apply?

Learning about SurveyMonkey Apply?

SurveyMonkey Apply Reviews

Ask SurveyMonkey Apply a Question
Showing 40 SurveyMonkey Apply reviews
Raquel H.

"Effective and fun!"

What do you like best?

Survey monkey is by far one of the best methods I’ve found for online surveys. I can use it for work related themes or personal. I’ve seen several companies using it as well and i pretty much enjoy taking those type

Of surveys. They get you the job done. You get the answers that you need and as a consumer you won’t be dissatisfied while participating. It is quick, fun and effective. I will %100 recommend!

What do you dislike?

I honestly love this platform. It might seems a bit unprofessional but don’t be fooled this will get you the job done and will get people involve. Anytime I needed to develop a survey I used it and I was always satisfied. As a participant it was always easy and quick.

Honest reviews and audience preference

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SurveyMonkey Apply
Liz K.

"Fun App for Many events!"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is a fun way to sample question any kind of audience or classroom. It is easy to set up questions and answer choices, a timer, add pics or colors, anything!

What do you dislike?

There is ant a lot I don’t like. My only issue is if we happen to have a bad internet connection or if you are using a very large group, it may slow down just a bit but not enough to deter my use of the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A lot of fun for students and parents alike, but also good tool for actual educational tool.

Getting a quick and immediate response is a great solution in a school environment for use in parent events, engaging individuals and getting feedback to what has been presented or what they would like to see.

What Grant Management solution do you use?

Sally T.

"user friendly and customizable!"

What do you like best?

The best features of SurveyMonkey Apply is the easy of use for new customers and users. The dashboard is easy to understand and even with new members, it does not take long to learn how to use the software and learn how to personally customize it to your own needs. There are great features that help you stay up to date in your projects and the customer service is very efficient in terms of taking the feedback they receive and doing everything in their power to update and help figure out the best solution for any individual problem.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I do not like about the program is that at first it does take a while to figure out how to use the site, due to the large amount of options that are given in order to fit everyone's needs. However, there are many training videos, sites, and customer service that is over the top and willing to help anyone having issues at first with learning how to use the software to its best ability for your current needs. It is also a bit difficult to figure your way around all of the different options that you have and figuring out what fits best for your current need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend spending some time learning your way around the program so you can have the best suited solution to your current needs.

The software is worth every penny because it is surprising how much you get for a low cost. It has a very wide variety of options in order to fit any business or personal need.

Lauren Samantha C.

"High quality applications"

What do you like best?

It has a good service for the client that could have a company with this product, counting on an easy access, very useful and they work until finding the desired solution for the client.

It is suitable for any application, since you can build your own application and customize it according to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Offering our applications has an additional cost, in addition to consuming too much time in wanting to put it in another language.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The access system has a lot of flexibility, and this makes it easier to personalize applications as they wish.

Good platform, with great capabilities and many services to offer users.

We have a program able to track all applicants and collect demographic data and thus have a better view of the community we serve.

In SurveyMonkey Apply for the user it is very simple to create an application.

Ian S.

"SurveyMonkey Apply is an amazing benefit."

What do you like best?

In my agency we work with a lot of different customers who require all sorts of different products/software. It's important for us to be fluent. SurveyMonkey Apply is super user friendly and highly customizable, which fits our workflow

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is a little steep, if you've never worked in software like this before I would recommend watching a few tutorial videos before diving right in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WATCH TRAINING VIDEOS. I cannot stress this enough. It's super intimidating to dive right into this if you've never worked with this product before.

It streamlines our workflow. Our company takes submissions from multiple users/applicants with different branding and the software makes accomodations for all of this, keeping everything organized and making our lives just a bit easier – and our clients happier.

"Excellent SurveyMonkey Apply for business!"

What do you like best?

I especially like to use SurveyMonkey Apply for its easy to use style and instant reply features for business applications. in my field at work when I have issues that need clarification and reviews. It is fairly simple to automate the repetitive, time-consuming tasks in order to free up my time for more urgent matters that I need to immediately attend to for my business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes follow up questions and responses are need in order to gain additional insight and opinions so a second SurveyMonkey Apply follow up is necessary to gain the best and most useful information when seeking the most qualified candidate in a campaign for my business purposes.

Many business problems are easily solved when using SurveyMonkey Apply such as people's opinions and preferences on a subject that I need to know if spending my budgeted dollars on is a wise decision or if I should look elsewhere for other opportunities. SurveyMonkey Apply helps me find candidates that fit the perimeter of the jobs that I need additional candidates for in my office. This saves me a lot of wasted hours sending out numerous time-consuming emails in order to get sufficient eligible candidates.

AE
Administrator in Education Management

"SurveyMonkey Apply"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey Apply is highly customizable, flexible, and is easy to troubleshoot with the software's ability to allow the administrator to assume the role of an end user (and see the issue in real time as it occurs). The onboaring process is great, but you really have to take the training seriously, ask question, and make sure you're comfortable before taking control.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve for SurveyMonkey Apply is steep to say the least. I wouldn't categorize Apply as intuitive, although it is managing with training and you'll gain comfort with the software the more you use it and learn the system. While the software is highly customizable, there were a few limitations were had to develop custom work-arounds for, but I feel the blame partially rest on our shoulders in that we wanted the software to conform to our processes when it should've been the other way around.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SurveyMonkey Apply is a great tool for those in the higher education industry looking for a way to simplify their application processes both for applicants and for those receiving and processing the data.

We were attempting to save money on time and resources by allowing a single, central platform to connect with applicants, and Apply helped us realize that goal. While we don't currently use the Apply due to a downsizing/cost-savings initiative, it was a great tool when we had it in our repertoire.

User in Human Resources

"SurveyMonkey Apply makes award review amazing "

What do you like best?

My experience with SurveyMonkey Apply has been great, During my work, I use to get to evaluate a lot of applications for scholarships and the process was very tedious but when we implemented SurveyMonkey Apply the life became easier for us. All the documents were clearly organized and helped us do all they ranking and comments on one platform which saved us a lot of time and resources.

What do you dislike?

The thing we disliked about SurveyMonkey Apply was the customer service as when we initially installed the system it uses to take us a lot of time to get a response from the customer service to resolve issues and as well the training manual was not clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really recommend SurveyMonkey Apply to universities and NGO,s as it helps you consolidate a lot of work and save time and resources.

SurveyMonkey Apply helped us save resources and time as it helps us consolidate everything in one platform and connect with the applicants.

Kylie S.

"An Easy Way to Get Results"

What do you like best?

Ease of creating questions with pre-written suggestions. Ability to choose type of survey based on data needs.

What do you dislike?

The free version is limited (understandably) in its functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not have additional recommendations for SurveyMonkey. I am a big fan of the question bank. SurveyMonkey makes it easy to design surveys of varying types.

Business problems being solved are client responses to services provided. We have realized greater customer service and data collection.

"Streamlined Hiring Candidate Tool"

What do you like best?

It streamlines the hiring process. Tasks are assigned to people with deadlines to meet. There has been an increase in the number of applications received due to the ease of entering an application. It is easy to track the progress in the evaluation process.

What do you dislike?

It was not an easy transitions from the paper trail process to the new SurveyMonkey Apply application. It took a good deal of time to get up to speed using the software. It could have been a bit more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It organized the evaluation process, made people accountable, and reduce the hiring time for an applicant.

It reduced the evaluation time when considering a prospective candidate. It allowed for a more collaborative evaluation process, when people were not at the same location and most importantly reduced the number of potential hires missed due to the long evaluation process.

Sanie K.

"Useful!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy and customization of Survey Monkey, and the large capacity it has to store several surveys.

What do you dislike?

I'm struggling with it's limited capacity to hold log-ins - my team continuously has to kick people off in order for new teammates to access their surveys. Very frustrating experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how many people will be using the platform in your company and adjust package type accordingly.

We send surveys to participants of coaching cohorts constantly, and are able to access tons of data really easily with it. We're able to use this data to report back to our clients.

UP
User in Publishing

"Easy Application Processing and Management"

What do you like best?

Save on paper, time, and processing, and access applicants anywhere. It's a flexible option with great organization built into it.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve. We had to take the time to teach a few key users how to access and there was friction in wanting to "do things the old way" after frustrations mounted. But if you deep dive into learning the software, it pays off!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Follow the video training, take the time to learn the ins and outs of the product, and don't be hesitant to use their support staff. Once you learn the product, it is well worth the investment!

We needed something that was accessible remotely for some staff, would keep things organized coherently and have flexibility dependent on our needs. This tool works across the board. No complaints!

balaji l.

"Great platform for applications"

What do you like best?

With automatic review assignments, each application can be randomly assigned to 3 members of the selection committee. Automatic assignments enable an even distribution of assignments to each reviewer and ensure the workload is divided fairly.

What do you dislike?

The layout in some of the interfaces are difficult to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it time to get used to utilizing all of what Survey Monkey apply has to offer.

An efficient way to administer applicants once they use Survey Monkey Apply to submit applications. Time saved by simplifying steps.

Raul L.

" user-friendly and highly customizable"

What do you like best?

This software is saving paper, time, and money. This new system can be accessed anywhere at anytime. After processing paper applications for 28 years it is a nice change.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to send separate emails from several pages or I have not figured out how to send to all.

Always accessible and very helpful. SMA offered free on-boarding support at the start of our term, and we receive an additional few hours each year -

"Great tool and Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey Apply was very easy to implement within our company. We have multiple departments using this and it's great! I especially like that we are able to narrow down candidates with this. Using other programs, we were not able to so we had to filter through the old fashion way.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues as of yet. Although my company pays for the services, I do believe that it is high in price. In my personal opinion it seems to be well worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that SurveyMonkey Apply is an excellent tool!

We are making our offices more efficient by being able to streamline candidates and speed up the review process.

"Great and easy tool "

What do you like best?

Survey monkey is super easy to set up and distribute for information gathering especially for service-based organizations. I definitely use this on a day-to-day basis because it is not complicated and time consuming to set up.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything about the product. Arguably google offers an easier product if you’re suite of tools is google centric.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s an easy tool, there isn’t a lot to mess with that makes it a frustrating experience.

Market research and identifying what are consumers think of us. This lets us know what we need to improve on for our customers as well discovery of what we can do to create a competitive advantage.

AL
Administrator in Legal Services

"Easy to use solution with limited functions"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of creating surveys with Survey Monkey. It's very basic but easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It depends on the paid plan that you are using, but with the basic tiers there is limited branding that you can change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

I like being able to receive feedback from our customers through the SurveyMonkey forms. It is nice that it can easily be inserted into our Hubspot workflows and automized.

Janet G.

"SurveyMonkey Apply 2019"

What do you like best?

Very supportive team to take you through the deployment of this s/w

Easy dashboard to navigate, saving a lot of time and paper work.

What do you dislike?

few bugs when deploying, also you have to keen during the learning process otherwise it can be hard

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out be patient when going through the tutorials then get ready to make workflow easy

Organization and monitoring of tasks has become easy and effective

Briana Amirsharafi K.

"Test the Waters,with Survey Monkey "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can use this to get feedback from team members and colleagues,in order to make informed decisions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really.It was very easy to use.It was shorter and easier than I thought .

On two occasions ,people within our organization needed to make decisions that would effect everyone .A quick survey was the way to go.

UN
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to use for entire company"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for multiple departments within our organization. The template formats help to create brand consistency.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to purchase more of the advanced features. We are a non-profit organization so often times these ad-ons that we would love to use are not in the budget for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lower pricing strategies, or trial periods to get buy-in.

We solve many problems through the feedback in this survey. For our annual conference for example, we issue two different targeted surveys to attendees and non-registrants to get feedback to help shape future conferences.

Steve H.

"Excellent partner for surveys"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and interact with. I have used their services many times

What do you dislike?

I do not have any issues with Survey Monkey, I have not had any negative experiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are a great partner. I would recommend to anyone who needs their services.

I take and use surveys nearly daily in my work routinnes

AC
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Survey tool"

What do you like best?

There are many survey question options to select from, depending on what you are trying to learn. The set up/design of the survey (if you arent using a template) is very easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the software is too robust for

We have used Survey Monkey for years to collect satisfaction data on customers, our clients, and our employees. Our data analytics team is very happy with SM and continue to use it to this day. We are able to transform the survey results into insights on our tableau dashboard.

Eric A.

"Simple, Easy SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and it also works very quickly

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a bit much, I would prefer if it was much lower.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, more than likely it will help you in the long run.

One solution for all applicants.

Uly R.

"Very Useful"

What do you like best?

The system is secure, with granular, role-based permissions versus other systems that do not provide the same quality measures.

What do you dislike?

Kind of expensive overall however I believe the benefits out weight the highest price

Easier to process scholarships through this system in comparison to other systems out there

AO
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Simple, Effective and Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Working with the implementation team was a breeze and exceeded my expectations for a new program.

What do you dislike?

I wish I brought this to my team much sooner.

Automating five different applications for scholarships from various organizations with five unique processes and requirements.

Bhavish J.

"Best thing for forms"

What do you like best?

The form creation is so easy and you get a lot option

What do you dislike?

you don't get many options in the fields of the form

I got many forms for my business as well as other personal reviews

Vonetta I.

"answer question through application about a job event"

What do you like best?

the answers are giving directly back to administrator

What do you dislike?

it doesn't give you options to leave additional feedback

that you can reach a mass of individuals with one survey

"Great platform "

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and I like any of their products

What do you dislike?

They can be a little outdated maybe get a more modern look would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy to use and I enjoy it a lot, I highly recommend this for those in the education department.

Application processes and it's easy to use for awards and grands

AE
Administrator in Education Management

"Survey Monke"

What do you like best?

So easy to use and you can track your results quickly and precisely.

What do you dislike?

I would love to know identities of respondents however I realize if that happened you may lose integrity of results and I would rather have that.

Allows us to know what our customers want. The results help us make decisions to better meet customer’s needs.

UF

"Super easy to use and set up"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it it really super easy to set up survey questions

What do you dislike?

I have had issues in the past with timeouts and believe it was the software application and it would timeout multiple times within questions

Training surveys and identification of learning issues. We receive great feedback on it.

"The best tool for application management."

What do you like best?

Seamlessly collect and review applications.

We spend our time focusing on what matters most.

Work with a true partner.

Improved application and nomination experience.

Reduced administrative workloads.

Created a faster and efficient review process for all programs.

What do you dislike?

There are some areas which need improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please evaluate it once.

Fast document processing.

CI
Consultant in Individual & Family Services

"Used it for years and it still works"

What do you like best?

It has the name recognition and is easy to use. It is a trustworthy application

What do you dislike?

Feels like it could evolve more and have more options for customization going forward.

Usually for research and opinions of customers/potential customers. It can also be helpful for gathering opinions for new product/service ideas.

EC
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Great 'fit for purpose' SurveyMonkey offering"

What do you like best?

Its 'fit for purpose' and does what it is best intended to - no more, no less.

What do you dislike?

Not as polished yet as the core SurveyMonkey survey tool

Collecting candidates for a large scale study we were planning to run. It helped us narrow our target base for the study

User in Consumer Services

"Great for streamlining the hiring process"

What do you like best?

The ability to streamline and narrow down application to qualified applicants.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a mostly steep. It would not be affordable to most businesses.

It allowed me to choose applications based on their experience and qualifications best matched to the job description.

"Easy and Effective "

What do you like best?

The ease of use is not only beneficial for those creating the survey; but those using the survey.

What do you dislike?

There could be an added bonus of adding more graphics to create visual appeal.

Understanding my target market more in other demographics.

"SURVEYMONKEY"

What do you like best?

The Surveymonkey apply is an excellent tool for customizable surveys, sample selection and data presentation tools.

What do you dislike?

I don't find anything missing on the service point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try the product

Customer feedback is important to us, so we getting that.

UB
User in Biotechnology

"Easy surveys"

What do you like best?

Ease to set up a survey and send to multiple email addresses.

What do you dislike?

Standard plans are pricier and has less features compared to annual plans.

Currently I am testing the product and seeing if it is the right fit.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and I never have to spend extra time fiddling with settings.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have a specific thing that I dislike.

I have done lots of surveys for data collection.

CN
Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to use, efficient. So convenient."

What do you like best?

The streamlined efficiency of the software. Even someone with no background in IT can use it.

What do you dislike?

I find the font, display, and design too informal.

It fulfills all my assessment and evaluation needs.

"Wonderful experience "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use for any user,

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything I dislike about this platform.

Award management and assessment

Learning about SurveyMonkey Apply?

* We monitor all SurveyMonkey Apply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.