Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS)

Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) is a simple, fast, and cost-effective alternative to TeamViewer, Citrix GoToAssist, Cisco WebEx, and LogMeIn Rescue.

Work for Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS)?

Learning about Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS)?

Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) Reviews

Ask Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) a Question
Showing 22 Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) reviews
Jon H.

"2 tech license + 10 seat SOS"

What do you like best?

The price is a great value compared to other services we've used, it is very easy for our customers to use the site to allow us to login, and I love unattended access and the screen capturing and recording features.

What do you dislike?

It is more clicks to install unattended access than it was using RescueAssist, but since that is on our tech's side anyway, it is not a huge problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Splashtop SOS. It has been great to be able to support customers even while I'm out of the office using my laptop or my phone in extreme cases.

We are using Splashtop SOS to support Microsoft Access applications we have installed for various companies. Customers love us being able to access their screen, show us exactly what their issue is, and most of the time we are able to resolve it on the spot. This helps us retain more satisfied customers with less down time. It's a win-win and worth every penny.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS)
Mark R.

"Easy fast access with Splashtop"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, fast access to client computers

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike but wish remote reboot worked without reconnect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) If you are looking for solid remote application to connect your users

Splashtop remote services have saved me so much time connecting with outside users, it has paid for itself. Instead of clunky MS remote services that leave the customer confused, Splashtop shines with open transparency so the customer can follow as technician works. Communications are encrypted for security. File transfers were super fast. My customers love the ease of use of SOS application. So far I have been able to address all problems saving a trip to the customers site, saving all time and money. I am completely satisfied with Splashtop and would recommend to a friend or colleague

What Service Desk solution do you use?

Danny C.

"Splashtop works as advertised"

What do you like best?

I develop control systems and use Splashtop to do remote control configurations and installs. It is almost as good as being there, is much cheaper than travelling, and allows me to spend more time on the install and less time getting to the site. And the price of the subscription is great.

But the absolute best thing about it from my point of view is that the customer doesn't have to install a program that then sits there and uses resources. Also Teamviewer adds hooks into Outlook that I then have to disable. I just want remote control. I don't want my customer to then have to uninstall a program after we are done.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could drag and drop in the file transfer section. But that is a minor thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need remote control and file transfer that works and doesn't cost a fortune, Splashtop SOS is the way to go.

Being able to configure and install systems without being on-site is the main thing. For those jobs where I did go on site, it is nice to be able to make changes without having to go back. I'm saving money by not having to travel as much. In order to get through traffic when travelling to the DC area and maximize my time on-site, I generally pay at least $40 each way in tolls on the express lanes. There is also the wear and tear on my old body when travelling. With Splashtop, I can sit at home in my recliner and work.

Miguel Angel G.

"works"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Can be a little clunky at times and the interface will slow down to a crawl. Usually a disconnect and reconnect can fix this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

How easy it is to gain access to a users machine by simply sending them a link.

Connecting to remote on demand support sessions as advertised.

William R.

"Splashtop -- what a refreshing surprise! Works great, easy, awesome support!"

What do you like best?

There were a couple options for me, and the sales group helped me decide easily. Also, GoToMyPC or LogMeIn was an option, but Splashtop was less expensive and way friendlier!

What do you dislike?

Cmon, now. Makin' me do 40 characters when there's NOTHING I don't like.

OK, you got 40 characters. But there ain't nothing I don't like! Maybe I don't like that Splashtop doesn't come with free steak dinners every Friday night. How bout that?

I'm using this to log into family and company computers to help folks who aren't computer savvy, including my father, who is 99, doing great, and works on his computer all the time. It's great to help him remotely at the drop of a hat.

Gus S.

"Made in America"

What do you like best?

They always answer their phones and the Customer Service team is all in America. Oh and they have an A+ rating at BBB and are BBB Accredited which means they are operating legitimately and legally.

What do you dislike?

I have to write something 40 characters long but there is nothing I dislike about it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it, you will like it

Splashtop helps me with training for my staff spread out all over the country one on one AND with group meetings.

"Not a big fan."

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the fact it offers multiple variations you can do such as remote control another computer. It's available for bother personal and business as well. Personal use is FREE so that is awesome!

What do you dislike?

For personal use not all features are available like they are for business use. It can become a little confusing if you aren't too familiar with how to work computer stuff. If you move with business the pricing can become a little too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a good alternative to other remote products, but it's not for everyone. Make sure to check all the features and make sure it meets yor requirments. Although its awesome the personal is free of use, it doesn't offer all features as the business option does. Business can easily become expensive depending what you plan on using this prodcut for.

Being able to remotely support and access other computers.

Andrew L.

"Great Remote Support Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of deployment to clients in an emergency and the fact that it will install quickly and usually without any prompts

What do you dislike?

The price per year is per technician and allows 10 concurrent sessions. Great for small shops, but seems price plan is expensive if you want a call center style setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the 7-day trial to set everything up and run trials. The desktop manager is nice as well as it allows you to have a heads up display

Remote access to clients who need assistance immediately. Clients like the very simple setup process and the ease of getting mouse and keyboard access.

Matt J.

"Great for accessing co-workers machines quickly!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to gain access to a users machine by simply sending them a link.

What do you dislike?

A super simple and user friendly way of connecting to a co-workers machine that may not be in our company list. Able to help with tasks when out of the office.

Ty G.

"best remote software"

What do you like best?

easy to use, fast, reliable and no commercials

What do you dislike?

none that I've seen so far. Product is best I've used to service and help my clients with computer problems

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it and you will keep it

clients not understanding directions.

fast and easy to remote connections

Don F.

"Excellent remote access software"

What do you like best?

The speed of operation, and the speed of the remote session.

What do you dislike?

Splashtop window holds focus even when mouse is moved outside the window. Doesn't follow the Windows convention for Win-Left and WIn-Right keys.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it!

Ad-hoc support until we can get Splashtop Business installed permanently

Josh B.

"Great remote access solution at a great price"

What do you like best?

Easy to use remote access at a great price. I’m able to assist local and remote users from wherever I’m at.

What do you dislike?

So far I have liked everything-can’t find anything I don’t like

Installing updates and drivers for users. Fixing issues for remote users from anywhere.

AM
Administrator in Music

"amazing support"

What do you like best?

love everything about Splashtop. They continue to provide top quality service at low rates for any type of business that is needed

What do you dislike?

Everything about the application is amazing I wouldn't change one thing about it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this to anyone who hates transferring products to other electronics. this makes a world of difference especially with the care and support of their team

I realized I can achieve a lot more in a shorter period of time just by using their services and with any problems that used to take me longer to fix it was cut in half thanks to their support staff

Shaun C.

"Smart-Simple-User and Tech Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the design of the tech console and the granularity of the product. Great for Tech and end users alike.

What do you dislike?

Fairly tricky to understand the initial purchase but the team at a Splashtop explained things perfectly.

Remote support for a multi site cross country business with geographical challenges.

Drew N.

"Splashtop SOS is new but good"

What do you like best?

Overhead is low, setup is easy. They make it easy for you to provide support. Love the file transfer.

What do you dislike?

Pricing system could be simpler. Providing a way to bundle their app with yours would be nice.

Providing support to remote customer, troubleshooting client issues is made easier

AI

"On-Demand Remote Help"

What do you like best?

Built into Splashtop for business and bundled with subscriptions at a reasonable price

What do you dislike?

Counter-Intuitive at first. It works like other products do but in reverse.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dive right in

Connecting to remote on demand support sessions as advertised.

John S.

"Great for support"

What do you like best?

Ability to remote into client's android device and transfer files is great.

What do you dislike?

Controls can be glitchy and slow down. Usually have to disconnect and reconenct. Old andriod OS's support not great

Works great for remoting into clients devices

"Splashtop On-Demand (SOS) is an excellent remot desktop tool."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of use for the administrator and the users.

What do you dislike?

The set up for unattended computers is a bit confusing.

We are solving the remote access and necessary user support functions

Agency

"Remote support "

What do you like best?

Simple, cost-effective, and powerful features

What do you dislike?

Nothing that comes to mind although the licence sharing could be made more simpler

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cost efficient, Robust set up, secured environment, Tech support makes it a viable alternative to some other session sharing platforms/ tools available in the market

Multi user access , sharing sessions in a secured environment

"Simple to use IT support"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with supervisors spread out all over the country.

What do you dislike?

The remote connection requires a good internet network

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure all of your remote desktops have a good internet connect.

IT is located in Pennsylvania, laptops and supervisors are spread out all over the country

AI

"Remote support"

What do you like best?

It is a very simple tool for remote support and let you work on other things at the time you are supporting someone

What do you dislike?

I haven't use it a lot but there is nothing yet I dislike

Remote support

"Solid support software"

What do you like best?

screensharing on android is critical these days, this is the first software I've seen that supports this

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see IOS support soon as well

For android on demand support this software is a must

Learning about Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS)?

* We monitor all Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.