Splash Reviews & Product Details

Splash Overview

What is Splash?

Get your event programs in front of the right people. Create engaging, branded experiences. Optimize conversions at each stage of the event lifecycle. Leverage accurate, visible data for seamless follow-ups and reporting. Empower your team to execute events that bring in more leads, shorten the sales cycle, drive new business, and strengthen customer relationships. Splash is a next-generation event marketing platform that helps teams do all of this by building and hosting virtual, in-person, and hybrid events. By marrying data and design, Splash helps you market, measure, and scale your event programs in ways that were previously impossible. From simplifying event page and email creation to capturing audience insights and measuring event ROI, Splash empowers everyone in your organization to easily build their own branded, connected, and compliant programs in minutes or hours, not days or weeks.

Splash Details

Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world's leading brands.

Splash
2011
New York, NY
@splashthat

Splash Videos

Splash Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Splash community
Have you used Splash before?

Splash Reviews

Showing 115 Splash reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Splash?
Senior Account Manager
What do you like best?

It is a very interesting program to feel the energy of each of the events through monitoring and tracking mechanisms, the purpose is to create marketing starting from the idea of tastes and dynamics of possible events. The interface is very good, simple and with professional features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It works excellent, I have nothing derogatory to mention about this software, it meets the minimum requirements for acceptance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Substantially improves through its updates, you can quickly adjust to its interface, it is worthy of a good score because it helps to create an organized marketing, evaluating a sincere strategy and a lot of simplicity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program has exceeded the expectations in the general objective of the marketing department, we use it as an event sharing analyzer according to the interests of customers. In this way we can know which movements are the most successful for the expansion of the bases of change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Events Campaign Manager
What do you like best?

When we implemented Splash we had their designers create event templates for our various field events using our brand guidelines. This made for easy use of the tool for our small team to not need to rely on creative to build beautiful event pages but ensure they have the same look and feel for various event types. It's an easy tool once you figure out how it works and implements with marketing automation - we use Marketo and the integration is seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've had a few bugs and issues with implementation that were fixed with the Splash team - things like product updates and changes to our account have resulted in major changes to our setup and config which were very frustrating.

Additionally, the previous team who managed our account for customer success and support have left and the new team is fantastic and have helped us realize more value with the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quickly building beautiful event pages. Little reliance on swamped creative teams. Autonomy over our events and strategies. Seamless integration with Marketo for marketing automation and lead routing. We now have several other teams using Splash for their own events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy how customizable their pages are, their platform is user friendly and when stumped, their customer service is responsive. I'm able to work seamlessly with our design team on creative that plugs easily into Splash's templates to easily create a page that has the look and feel of our company all while having limited design background. We've used the platform for a virtual FunRun where clients submitted their miles and proof of running; we're using it to host 40+ events over the course of October and November by having one main page that clicks out to 40 different Splash pages where guests can RSVP. We're finding the possibilities rather limitless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find a dislike; however, I've learned to hit the save button after every edit; however, I wish they had an "undo" button. Their back-up options haven't worked well for me. Additionally, this doesn't make or break me using the platform, but when I'm collecting RSVPs or data for my team, I'm able to add them as collaborators. It'd be nice if they could easily login without an account and export their client data on their own without me having to do it (not sure if this is something that's included in the collaborator access). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Splash is an easy-to-use tool that does the event marketing job more than well. I've used it for 4 years now and am still learning cool new features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to the pandemic, we would typically use Splash for larger events. Now that everything is virtual, I'm using the platform very frequently, almost every project I have my hands on. It's great because I can move forward on projects with limited to no design background and without heavy lifting from our creative team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Marketing Team Lead
What do you like best?

I honestly don't know don't know how I did my role before Splash. The biggest benefit for me is its integrations and reporting ability. All of my event data sat in spreadsheets before and was extremely hard to quantify, whereas now I can hop into Splash and pull up the analytics straight away. The integration with Salesforce and auto-campaign creation is extremely helpful and take away all the previous manual work of importing lists! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a downside as such and I know it's something they're working on but obviously as everything is digital in the current climate and webinars are the main source of events, just really working on building out those integrations with webinar tools so the experience is smoother. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Like I mentioned about, the reporting and automation is the main benefits for me. I also love how all of our event pages are on brand with our website - rather than using a third party landing page. And we can do it all ourselves without having to involve the design team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Culture Events Producer
What do you like best?

Some of the best features of Splash include how quickly it is to setup an event, being able to segment guest lists and the messaging feature. They all work great hand in hand. You can easily have an event setup in less than 10 mins. Import your guest list and segment it by ticket type, access level, etc. It's easy to message guests that haven't RSVP'd or that or in a specific group with the messaging feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One feature that I would like added is the ability to add pictures in the registration form. Another feature that would be helpful for your team is a hotel and accommodation integration. Before COVID, we had a lot of guests travel and it would've been useful for them to book their hotel directly during the registration process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can quickly create an event and deploy it to our employees. We don't have to think twice about it. It's simple to use and intuitive. Being able to message specific guests dependant on various criteria saves us a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Splash user interface is simple to design events from start to finish. I like that we're able to optimize the design for different devices very easily. It's a great tool for any marketing org to have. The support team is also great if you need help and run into any issues. They are quick to respond and always help with a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Splash doesn't allow multiple pages in one event. Meaning you can only scroll to different sections on the page from the navigation and open modals. It would be great if the ability to link to different pages in one event was added to the product. It would also be great to have the ability to use video backgrounds rather than just still images. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read my review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Splash to design our event and conference landing pages. You don't need to be a developer and think any designer or marketer will enjoy using the platform. It's easy to set up web pages, emails, share cards, and get the data we need. This tool helps solve your event problems and think you'll enjoy using the Splash user interface. It's easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. There are lots of benefits to using Splash over other event platforms we researched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The service is very easy to use and the support team are really responsive and helpful. I like the design items on offer. We use this tool daily and enjoy doing so! The educational materials are also straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations sometimes when it comes to mapping with Salesforce but again, the support team always aims to help solve problems here. The Zoom integration is also not working correctly yet but it has just been launched so I expect it to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Purchase multiple logins as two people cannot login under the same account simultaneously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently using Splash for all our webinars and physical events (once they start up again) both internally and externally. The speed at which we can get an event up and running and invites sent out is a massive benefit as well as all the helpful metrics we can track within the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Splash provides a seamless event management process from beginning to end, streamlining many of the steps along the way. From the great user experience, automated guest communication, and insightful reporting (with the use of a Salesforce Integration), Splash’s platform is easy & enjoyable to use and produces results. As part of the Salesforce integration, a new Salesforce ID is automatically generated when creating a new event, allowing our sales team to easily view what contacts attended which events, eliminating the extra step of having them reach out to our marketing team.

Both the Theme Library and Saved Content Blocks allow our team to create events quickly while ensuring our branding is consistent. Since you can share blocks between users, we do not have to spend hours re-creating event templates. The waitlist functionality has also saved our team a great amount of time by automating a process that used to be very manual. Splash continues to release new product features to enhance the platform. The UX is great and the Splash team constantly strives to improve and meet the current industry needs!

When COVID-19 hit, we were able to pivot our education programs that are typically in-person to a virtual format without a hitch. Although we were nervous about the transition, Splash allowed us to easily change directions and host 13 virtual education events AND almost all hit 100% capacity.

The support from the Splash team is also excellent! We are very happy with our Customer Success Manager, Elise. She is always able to answer questions and give us specific and timely recommendations. The Pro Support team is also quick to respond and almost always has the answer to our questions instantly.

Overall, our team is SO happy with Splash and we are excited to continue our partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We do not have any no major features/UX dislikes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team hosts a variety of events annually. This year, we have moved to a majority of virtual events and Splash has made that possible! We were able to easily pivot and have events that went off without a hitch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

What I like best about Splash is how customizable the event page and the emails are. I'm able to be creative and produce some really cool event pages and have it be cohesive to the experiences I am trying to create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling an email in advance only seems to capture the current registrants and won't pull in new registrations. EX: I can go in on a Monday and schedule an email to go out to all attendees on Wednesday. It will add all attendees, however, it won't include any attendees who register between Monday and Wednesday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are wanting a platform that will help you create highly customizable landing page, Splash will do the job with amazing results! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My biggest problem is email scheduling. I'm not sure if that's a Splash problem or if that's user error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Program Manager - AI Research Conferences & Events
What do you like best?

Beautiful UI, guest management, virtual touch point. I also love that I can create non-RSVP "events" which are basically temporary web pages. I do this a lot to showcase our company's presence at conferences. It's especially great because website support is tough to come by internally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't wait until the breakout room function works for the zoom embed in the virtual touchpoint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before the pandemic, we were using Splash for live events. But during the pandemic we have been using it for virtual events and landing pages and realized it is still just as critical a tool. Internally, it's difficult to get support to create web pages. So I have solved that problem by creating non-RSVP "events," i.e. just the landing page. I do this a lot to showcase our company's presence at conferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like Splash very much because I can analyze the most striking events for my future projects, I can establish a work parameter where the idea of future projection is reflected in the processes of new customers or new partners. It is extremely easy to use, the functionalities are solid and have great attributes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to have more empathy with the users, to create a virtual community where we can create opinion matrices between us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We highly recommend the software, without a doubt the product is extremely practical and allows you to create sales strategies or customer acquisition in corporate or simple events. You will like very much how it is designed and elaborated its interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Splash to do staged evaluations at major events. Marketing is totally important for our profits, we live from it and therefore this tool fits directly to our needs. The software has given many benefits to complete customer acquisition processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Among the most important aspects is the simple configuration of these events and the potential for personalizing the info. It's very important to be aware that the record of occasions, the landing page and all of the details are in 1 spot, in addition, it has many email attributes like sending handwritten emails, reminders, and so on, inside the business is extremely handy when it comes to organizing a large scale event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be slow in its interface and even slower when sending massive amounts of emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent option for event planning and mass emailing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Splash is a superb platform for our business since it enables us to arrange events and create customer loyalty plans. It's a great tool as it enables us to become more orderly and effective when planning meetings and events. Additionally, it permits the sending of bulk mails for an effortless supply of corporate data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Social Media (Strategic Business Development)
What do you like best?

Splash is the streamlines team communication for the hospitality and restaurant industry. Splash has intuitiveness implement because it has the ability to customize it to our own business so we have been able to make changes the specific brand that it super relevant to our field teams. Our business has many moving parts and multiple locations and offices because this program allows all of us to be on the same page to keep track of each other's schedules and bookings in a streamlined way. Splash implement makes it really simple to communicate with clients because it takes less time and fewer steps than any other catering system that we have used this implement. In other words, our team is able to create registration pages for events, send mass emails with analytics, mobile check-in at events, and sending surveys to our registrants also we can simply track our event attendees in order to generate our own engagement scores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that we had trouble with Splash implement is that the initial information transfer from my old system but it could have been fault of the other program because it has very limitation for transfer our information. This reporting system is extremely robust and it is difficult to maneuver without prior but it could be an incredibly valuable tool because all of its capabilities are limited that they cannot friendly implement. Their support team says to simply contact the registrant and request payment because if we wanted to do collections but we wouldn't have paid thousands of dollars for a registration system. This design for the meeting registration site and the mobile application is limited and it can feel a little tedious all the step by step to create an event so I would improvement in terms of this style. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Splash has been a fantastic platform for our event company because it allows us to get provide the great idea events and we can organized our business and I would definitely recommend it to other companies. It also helps us keep our clients and our communication with them organized because it is extremely easy to manage the registration list for my events. It is absolutely helps me be more systematic and it also saves me time planning my events and meetings. I also like that it is easy to communicate with attendees by sending mass emails through Splash. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I love how easy and navigable splash is. The platform makes so that even the most beginner user can quickly spin up a landing page and get their point across. I also love how customizable the pages are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that my company does not use the new Zoom integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only main problem I experience is remembering to edit everything from a template. I often find myself forgetting a certain small detail that is not on the main page but my users end up noticing, like a calendar invite for example. I can quickly spin up a page on the spot when asked for a new event page to start getting registrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Fun templates. Easy to update emails and forms. Can pull reports, lists, etc. at the click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not as intuitive as I'd like. It's not easy to update the templates and cater them to your own needs. Images and texts aren't able to be edited as easy as I'd like. Can't drag and click images from one space to another on the landing page build so you're pretty limited or forced to spend too much time moving things around and resizing things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Splash allows my team to create landing pages for our virtual and physical events that allow guests to understand the event and register all online. We can then pull reg lists that outline things like cell phone, address, email, etc. that is useful to upload into SalesForce and Marketo. We can also send emails directly from Splash to our customers - confirmation emails, 'thanks for attending/sorry we missed you emails', reminder emails, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The upside of using Splash is the ability to collect customer data and create lists based on user preferences. Being able to use data acquisition as an accurate ROI has been extremely helpful when it comes to determining event and initiative expectations and budgets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to Splash is that on occasions emails and event invites sent from a Splash account go to a user's "junk" folder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Splash and would integrate your CRM and Creative teams as soon as possible in order to best utilize Splash's offerings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now that we have Splash we are able to create quick, turnkey event pages that allow our Marketing and Retail teams to generate their own event collateral. Additionally, we are able to acquire and track new customers through events which allows us to continue our brand conversation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I particularly love that Splash allows you to create templates. We run series fairly often, and having access to templated landing pages makes things run a lot more smoothly and quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit tough to get the hang of the email tool. There are a lot of small nuances you need to remember in order to save your work, and to create email templates for your events. Luckily though, the Splash customer support team is responsive and there to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Splash, we've been able to build landing pages for all of our hosted events, and we've been able to successfully run registration for our user conferences. Splash gives you a lot of creative control, and running registration becomes a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tracking all my events and guest emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes design customizations are hard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Setting up the templates is key for ease of use in the future. Make sure you have all the reminders and pop ups set in the way you would like to see them, and have a couple templates set for the type of events you most often use -- then creating events can be done quickly and easily while looking reat! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Determining clients who are power attendees across all events as well as which teams are spending but we have not been targeting with our outreach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Marketing & Social Media Specialist
What do you like best?

I love the newness and excitement that Splash brings to my webinar experience. I think that this will really take webinars to the next level Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to navigate or lags and can be slow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Although it does take longer to set up my webinars with Splash because of all the features, it adds more value to the webinar program by having more to look at on a page. It is more valuable to both the client and customer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm an intern at my company and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get started using Splash from the first day I joined. I can create pages quickly and never worry about them being off-brand. My team uses Splash's Zoom webinar integration and it has been very easy for us to quickly get virtual events up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I don't like about using Splash. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It really works and will make you feel like a creative genius. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that you are able to save templates, copy and paste text while keeping the formatting of the page, and being able to see the interactions of page visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, And it looks very professional. They make it very easy to create and edit events. Also, the ability to integrate with Slack and email is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I had was I hide a section of a template on the desktop view, but it still showed on the mobile view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy one-stop location for all webinars and it is easy to manage all the registrants. It also saves times with the ability to duplicate events, we do weekly demos and all of the information remains the same, so that is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of Splash. You can design beautiful event pages quickly. The Virtual Event Touchpoint was easy to use and a lifesaver when we transitioned our three award shows online. Customer support is great too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I know they are working on this but their emailer could use some work. When you do email blasts to over 5,000 recipients, it is suggested that you split it into separate email batches. It's a little time consuming to prep for if you are sending to 28,000 potential guests but that is my only complaint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Splash is helping us have more dynamic event marketing. Their Virtual Event Touchpoint is incredible for virtual events. Also, I really like the analytic tools that are automatically built in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that Splash provides really intuitive, easy workflows and a variety of creative templates for event marketers. It supports end to end processes from email creation, unique tracking links, promotion, and check in. I also really like the automation options and the ability to sync it to Salesforce and other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There can be a learning curve because there are so many options. Splash can be a tool for a really simple event or a really complex one so sometimes it can feel overwhelming to start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the online courses! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The fact that Splash is self serve for Event Marketers without needing to code is amazing! Speed, agility, and the ability to control the event's web page and promotions is awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

It doesn't take me days and weeks to set it up! I'm used to spending 9-5 every day for days and days getting what I need, or requiring someone else to do it for me, when I'd truthfully rather do it myself! This puts it in my hands, and quickly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few cusotmizations that I'd like to be able to accomplish, and think that Splash probably is working on it, but things take time so I'll be patient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get to know it and it makes your life easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating landing pages without all the craziness and hoopla! Being able to do it super quickly is a real blessing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like Splash because it is easy to create pages and promote events or other activities done locally , it doesn't require much effort to bring this to life.

I believe the tool is very user friendly and instinctive, also they offer courses and enough information for you to find a solution easily to your question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime there are few problems related to the design or logic used, but normally the splash team is fast to support so it is not that bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we were able top create pages that are managed directly by the store team and embed that into the European website, and through that promote events, create newsletters and share local information in a easy way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.