SmarterQueue Reviews & Product Details

What is SmarterQueue?

SmarterQueue saves users over 5 hours every week, compared to other social media scheduling tools. All Plans Include: • Evergreen recycling • Content curation • Content categories • Visual calendar • Analytics • Custom post-text for each network • Social tagging/mentions • Browser bookmarklet • RSS feeds • Native video posts • Saved social searches • Bitly link-shortening • Draft posts • Unlimited users • Email & Knowledge Base support SmarterQueue is THE social media power tool. Convenient Curation. Smarter Scheduling. Advanced Analytics.

SmarterQueue Screenshots

1-10 of 10 total SmarterQueue reviews

SmarterQueue Reviews

1-10 of 10 total SmarterQueue reviews
Most Recent SmarterQueue Video Review

"Great and easy program to use!"

Response from Claude Schneider of SmarterQueue

Hi Kristi!

Thank you so much for your 5* SmarterQueue review! This means a lot to the Team and I 🙌🏼

Loving that you're a big fan and are finding SmarterQueue easy to use. I've given a shout out to our Customer Success Team for the great positive feedback you've given them ⭐️

Great to learn you're taking advantage of our custom plan, tailored to your needs - also very cool to hear that you did 13 SmarterQueue comparisons and we came out the winner.

We're a remote team working around the clock to improve our offering daily, we've launched so many new features today, including our official Pinterest partnership 🎉... and have much more in store for you in the coming months! Stay tuned!

Thanks again for sharing your honest review and feedback with the wider community.

Owner
(Myself Only)

"Didn't think I was going to like this so much, but WOW"

What do you like best?

Endless social posting is 100% NOT what I want to spend my non-billable office hours doing and this program makes it incredibly easy to knock it all out in a few hours every few weeks. It's so so easy to use and offers a lot of interesting options.

What do you dislike?

It really doesn't seem to make things easier to use with Instagram, but otherwise, the other platforms are really easy to integrate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm excited to possibly incorporate SmarterQueue into my Professional Advanced Doula Trainings this fall in the section on maximizing non-billable hours. I think this could be such an incredible tool for freelancers and independent contractors working in the health and wellness fields. Such a time saver!

TIME SAVER! And stress saver. I was just poking around trying to explore some trials of business tools in advance of teaching a professional development course and stumbled upon SmarterQueue. I have to say that this is honestly one of two after exploring a few dozen of programs I'm excited to talk about with my class. Oh, and their emails are informative and not spammy. I really appreciated that a ton. So usual in marketing tools nowadays. (SmarterQueue folks...call me!)

CMO

"Fantastic Social Post Scheduling & Re-posting"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to set-up an intricate automated posting schedule. We have content that falls into 7 or 8 different categories. We have 10 different social accounts spread across 3 different brands. So we created a schedule where different types of content are posted across different profiles. Then we created 100 different evergreen posts, turned on Smarter Queue and then let it handle the rest.

Authorizing accounts is easy and seamless.

Creating new posts is very easy, especially when posting to multiple accounts with the same exact message.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue I found is that it is easy to create posts and a bit more difficult to go back and edit them. So you can create a single post and associate it with several social accounts. Because it creates a separate record for each post on each social profile, if you have to go back and edit them individually it can be a tedious process to find them all and edit them one by one.

When creating new posts, it would be nice to have a way to enter separate UTM fields for each social channel if you create a post that crosses multiple accounts. Right now I have to set them all to "draft" and then go back and tweak the UTM parameters per post.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The scheduling can get complex quickly...would recommend starting with a couple categories of content and a couple of profiles first.

We use SmarterQueue to automate our social media posting of evergreen content. It has allowed us to be consistent with our posting without having to manually create and process each post.

Response from Claude Schneider of SmarterQueue

Thank you so much for your review Eli! It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to share your SmarterQueue review with the wider community.

Amazing to hear that your experience with SmarterQueue has been seamless and easy.

Also, great to learn you appreciate our custom text-per profile for sending the same message to multiple platforms! (Many customers join us for this reason as they were limited on other schedulers).

Regarding your feedback on creating and editing posts - Since your review, we have released a cool, search related post feature which will make it quick and easy to find and edit posts across multiple platforms, hurray!

Helpful to know, we've also just released an even more powerful filtering tool, you can now filter by Platform and content Category 🎉

We now have template tags which automatically add the platform and profile name into the UTM, so you shouldn't have to customise anything, we've created Knowledge Base Articles covering this for you.

Thanks again for your wonderful review, we're so happy to have you onboard with us!

Conversion Strategist & Copywriter

"Social Media scheduling and posting with evergreen capabilities"

What do you like best?

I love that SmarterQueue has an evergreen post feature similar to MeetEdgar at a much lower price point. The schedule is highly customizable, and I love that I can divide posts into different categories, and set a schedule for each one. Their visual schedule planner made it fun too. It could easily be a set it an forget kind of app. But if that's not your style and you like to keep your social feeds safe, it also offers post expiration times so that it only cycles a certain amount of time. You can also pause or delete your entire queue is you want a break to think about your strategy, or you want to start from trash. Another feature that's really cool is that you can view social accounts from people with a similar audience or people you follow and respost what they have shared all from within the app. It makes is so you don't have to hunt down articles or post that you want to share with your people. The bonus is that you can use their post as a framework for your own. Makes it suuuuper easy!

What do you dislike?

I don't love how the app looks. It isn't as pretty or clean looking as say, Buffer. I also wish it was easier to make sure that the same post doesn't post back to back. I like it to be more of a variety.

I wanted a social media scheduler with evergreen capabilities at a price point I was comfortable with. I wanted a true set it and forget it kind of app and I got that.

Response from Claude Schneider of SmarterQueue

Hi Violeta!

A big thank you for your very positive review on SmarterQueue, we’re so happy to have you onboard with us!

Wonderful to learn that you are enjoying our Evergreen and analytic/sharing features, sounds like you’re making the most out of them and building a really powerful schedule for your social media profiles.

Great to hear that you are saving time too, having a ‘set it and forget it’ mentality with the safety net of Evergreen expiration, that’s exactly what we aimed to build for our customers!

Heads up that our Variations feature is in BETA as we speak, which will allow you to switch up your Posts on a whole new level. Stay tuned...

Also, happy to share that we’ve added a new search functionality, which will make it super easy to see if your posts are to be posted back to back. If there are any that you’re concerned about you can now easily filter using the search bar in your Queue list view. You can also shuffle your Queue to easily switch up the posting order 😀

We’re currently in the process of hiring an amazing design team, who will revolutionise our UX, simplifying where possible and updating our design to be even easier to use - lots more positive design updates just around the corner! 😎

Thanks so much again for your great review, we really appreciate it!

Freelance Writer
Writing and Editing
(Myself Only)

"Great Scheduling Platform for Agencies "

What do you like best?

I love that you can create distinct content for different platforms while creating one post. Also love the categories feature and how easy it is to see all my content at once. It makes it easy for me to work with multiple clients at once.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were a little more affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great program for scheduling content for multiple clients/profiles. The customer service, also, is really responsive and helpful. They always get back to me quickly to resolve any issues.

It makes it possible for me to schedule content for multiple clients at once. The format is fairly easy to use and intuitive and makes scheduling easy.

Response from Claude Schneider of SmarterQueue

Hi Kate!

A big thank you for your very positive SmarterQueue review!

Our Tech Team loves that you love our powerful Post Editor! 🕺🏼 They've done an amazing job making this the best on the market and are always improving positing capabilities - with NEW Seasonal Categories and Pinterest launching today 🚀

We're so happy that you're finding value in SmarterQueue, thanks for choosing us 😀

Our Customer Success Team are celebrating your feedback - they do a wonderful job and am so happy to hear they've helped you, resolving any issues you had quickly and effectively.

Again, thanks so much for taking the time to submit a positive SmarterQueue review, we're very grateful for all your feedback!

(Myself Only)

"A fun, effective way to schedule social media updates"

What do you like best?

Out of all the social scheduling tools I use (which are a lot), this one is my favorite. It allows me to connect Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Bitly accounts, for multiple clients, and for a reasonable price. I love that I can make many different categories for my posts and schedule them in a calendar view (called a posting plan on the app). It also has a browser extension I use to easily add/schedule updates from anywhere on the web.

What do you dislike?

It lacks a feature to easily/automatically move posts from one category to another after posting the first time, which would be very useful in my business. Instead I have to do this manually.

As a social media manager with multiple clients to post updates for, this tool has greatly increased my efficiency and productivity.

Response from Claude Schneider of SmarterQueue

Thank you for your positive review - we're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is your favourite scheduling tool 🥳

We've just made the bookmarklet tool even better too!

Our Development Team are currently working their way through new features (bulk editing) being one of them 🤩we have some handy hacks in the meantime too, please reach out to our Customer Success Team if you're curious. Also, please keep your eyes peeled for the latest updates.

Thanks again for your review!

Digital Marketing Coordinator

"Set it and forget it!"

What do you like best?

Smarter uses evergreen content to make social media posting easy. Instead of uploading a massive CSV file every couple of weeks you can upload and get it all set up ONCE then smarter queue will recycle it forever, or as long as you want it to. They are constantly adding new features and updates. Compared to Hubspot, Buffer, SproutSocial, etc. I would choose smarter queue every time. I have only used it for individual businesses though, not in an agency setting.

What do you dislike?

Have to log back into Linkedin all the time, it's annoying and I'm not quite sure why my profile keeps getting disconnected.

Helps manage social media posting so you don't have to spend countless hours coming up with new content or rescheduling the same content over and over again.

Response from Claude Schneider of SmarterQueue

Hi Naomi!

Thank you so much for submitting this great SmarterQueue review, much appreciated! 🤩

The Team and I are thrilled to discover how much you're enjoying our Evergreen Recycling Feature! Today we've launched Seasonal Categories 🚀 which will bring so much extra value to you learning how much you've enjoyed posting so far! We've also just released Variations which is the perfect way A/B test your content and keep your feed fresh 😎

Fantastic to learn that SmarterQueue beats Hubspot, Buffer, SproutSocial and other social schedulers - we're getting so many customers like yourself join us from other tools which is humbling (as we just launched today)! Over the next few months, we have even more planned, stay tuned...

Linkedin profile disconnection is triggered by Linkedin's (security) API - it's something which all schedulers or tools connected with Linkedin experience after 60 days. We've made it super easy with a one-click refresh to speed this process up for you 💫

Thanks so much for sharing the love with the wider community, so happy to have you with us!

"All the best features in one program"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the ability to create variations of a Twitter post for re-queueing so that I don't have to constantly change a post every time I want to post it.

What do you dislike?

The only drawbacks are that it's a little pricey, and they don't currently have an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Join the Facebook users group, and email questions if you have them. They are very responsive.

I save easily 10+ hours a week by scheduling using SmarterQueue. The ability to grab artwork from either a link being posted, another website, or even free artwork right while posting is such a timesaver alone.

Response from Claude Schneider of SmarterQueue

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your 5 star SmarterQueue review - Amazing that you're saving over 10 hours per week with us! 💥

Great to hear you're loving our new Variations feature and changing up your posts is easy - thanks so much for sharing!

Regarding pricing - Our Pricing Team has researched the market, currently we sit cheaper than many competitors - we've also added the ability for Customers to choose a custom plan, resulting in a price point and package which suits them. Thanks so much for sharing this feedback - I've shared it with the team!

At the moment, our Tech Team is working it's way through our Feature Requests - an app is one of them 😎 so watch this space! Our site is also mobile friendly, you'll have all the same functionality on a mobile device 👍

We're so happy you're enjoying our Facebook Group!

We recommend anyone considering joining the SmarterQueue family to contact our Customer Success Team via smarterqueue.com (our Facebook Group accepts registered Customers only so no one is spammed 😀)

Thanks so much for your review!

Content Strategist, Freelance Writer, Editor, Author, Blogger
Writing and Editing

"Great Automation Software"

What do you like best?

This is probably the best social media automation software I have used to date. Easy interface, a clear queue, and an easy to read and manipulate scheduling element.

What do you dislike?

If you have a large number of social media profiles or manage some for clients, the price can become expensive.

This saves me hours of posting work with social media automation.

SAVVY VA
Executive Office

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

Ease of use with this product. Able to schedule on Twitter and Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more platforms that can be scheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend,

Able to schedule my content.

Response from Claude Schneider of SmarterQueue

👋 Nakisha!

Thanks for your honest SmarterQueue review - The team and I are so happy you rated us 5 stars.

Excited to share that SmarterQueue is now an official Pinterest marketing partner 🎉 You'll now be able to schedule pins on SmarterQueue, as well as posts for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.

If there are any other platforms you had in mind, please reach out and share your thoughts with our Customer Success Team (when logged into your account). We're always working on new things and working with our Customers feedback 🙌

Thanks so much again!

(Myself Only)

"Straightforward, great so far! "

What do you like best?

Very straightforward - makes scheduling for multiple profiles across platforms easy!

What do you dislike?

The Instagram workaround is a bit annoying at first, but they've really made it as easy as possible and it's not a big deal after you've done it twice.

Scheduling out my social posts in advance.

Response from Claude Schneider of SmarterQueue

Thanks for your SmarterQueue review!

Glad you're finding Instagram posting easy.

Our plans for Instagram auto-publishing have been put on hold, for now, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are currently working with the Facebook team, (Instagram being owned by Facebook), to push auto-publishing along as fast as possible.

In the meantime, to make up for it, we have some new Instagram features;

- Instagram Grid (visual editor)

- Video posting to Instagram (coming soon!)

- Carousel pictures (coming soon!)

Thanks again for your review.

SmarterQueue Features

9.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for SmarterQueue?

SmarterQueue Categories on G2