Skillsoft

Skillsoft is the innovative leader in eLearning, online training and talent solutions for an enterprise organization’s most valuable resource, its people. Our 165,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed more than 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. With 100% cloud access, anytime, anywhere.

Work for Skillsoft?

Learning about Skillsoft?

Skillsoft Reviews

Showing 60 Skillsoft reviews
Skillsoft review by Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.

"A really simple, easy way to catch up on important info."

What do you like best?

Skillsoft makes it so much easier to catch up on the basics that allow me to do my job. Sometimes, it can be easy to forget to keep my approach to sales simple. But Skillsoft changes that and makes it much easier to remember the little things.

What do you dislike?

The interface is, admittedly, a bit bland, but I think its simplicity is what makes it easier to navigate. Overall, not a big deal. It's something that can easily be updated. The rest of the program is just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would honestly say it's a great choice for managers to improve their workforce. It has a real, noticeable effect on ROI when it comes to a salesforce. Instead of having to remember every little product feature, I know that I can just pull up Skillsoft and just like that, all the little important features I have to remember are right there. I really recommend it to anyone who has to manage a large, complex, evolving workforce.

It just makes it so much easier to remember the basic skills that can be easy to forget. We are constantly hiring and expanding our workforce, and Skillsoft makes it much easier to not only train and educate all of our employees, but continue to maintain that level of excellence as well. It is an A+ value, and something that I really hope I will continue to be able to use atfuture jobs, as well.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Skillsoft
Skillsoft review by Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.

"Super skills for all of us."

What do you like best?

Much better resources are ideal for informal studying needs and are also simply mix into the more structured project. That software offers rich education to support critical company procedure including project control, human resources, and company analysis.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad points in this program. Also, I would like to say that all working process is very understandable and useful. This smart learning program will just help but with no harm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As for me, it is a smart learning software that delivers an immersive studying experience.You will see the ability include how to use different kind of devices and the operating method, and supplement used by those devices. I can say, in another word, digital literacy. I recommend it to you.

Much easy work with a lot of videos, books, certification content, we can offer to us many choices for continued learning. Wonderful skilled tools for all of the team. Big helper for every day.

What eLearning Content solution do you use?

Skillsoft review by Fritz C.
Fritz C.

"An excellent option for training "

What do you like best?

A wide range of courses and books that will help me to improve my professional skills. I liked the video courses. Convenient mobile client.

What do you dislike?

Some courses are long and there is a lot of unnecessary information in them. Some books are actually obsolete. Not a user-friendly interface, but the developers changed it in the latest update. Now work has become much more convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After the last update of the interface, it became even more convenient to use the service. So it's worth trying, especially since there is a 14 day trial period.

I chose the courses and documents that suited me. Found a lot of useful information and many topics that interest me. Personally, I did not have enough information on my topic, I wanted to see more books on finance. I liked the video courses, it's most pleasant when a good teacher explains to you. Very useful certificates that confirm my knowledge.

Skillsoft review by Burton T.
Burton T.

"Innovation performance with a simple step."

What do you like best?

I like the multimodal resources are perfect for informal learning needs and are also easily mix into more suitable programs. The big ability to use a lot of videos, books. Also, we can allow learning many kinds of a continuous learning system.

What do you dislike?

I do like the way of learning the program and I'm glad that I don't meet any bad problems during the session. Also, I can say that reporting service works well with no delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform has useful learning tools. You will have the easiest way of learning which will increase your working skills. Will be perfect for all your working team. Will help your company improve and grow. Actually, it is a huge and simple system of training.

Helps us to manage all learning process. For us, it is not only learning new digital skills but we also have an access to brief resources that can help cover problems we clash in the course of our working day. Wonderful work with high concentration and analytic stuff, which makes all our team work more efficiently.

Skillsoft review by Miquel C.
Miquel C.

"A good training platform with a simple interface and broad capabilities."

What do you like best?

SkillPort provides excellent training opportunities - a huge amount of resources in the library. SkillPort is an excellent repository of books, videos, articles and other educational materials. And not only professional, there are many different interesting topics to choose from. The service has easy-to-use functions, a simple user interface, accessible modules. It is very convenient that the topics are broken down into segments. I am pleased with the availability of tests to control training.

What do you dislike?

Some programs take a very long time to download. Sometimes you need to use a specific browser or download other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SkillPort is an excellent solution for training and professional development of employees within the company. It is possible to make changes in accordance with the requirements of the company and the qualifications of employees. This software makes it possible to conduct training at a convenient time, in accordance with the schedule of participants and in a convenient place.

I myself studied several courses and the results greatly pleased me. Therefore, I suggested using skillport to teach a new program for my team members, and all my colleagues appreciated the convenience, benefit and time savings with this software product.

Skillsoft review by Carlos H.
Carlos H.

"Great Product for Extra Training"

What do you like best?

Skillsoft is a great product with a variety of topics one can learn on. It allows you to build up your skills and resume with the variety of courses one can take. It also has test one must pass to make sure that the material was learned from the course. Upon passing you are given a certificate of completion which is great to store and have on file in case ever asked. Its great that it shows all courses in your profile that you have completed and it allows you to save courses to do at a later date. this allows me to construct my own path of courses I want to take. It also has topics you would have never thought about which is great to learn off of and improve your skills whether you are already in s supervisors/managers position or striving to achieve a new position.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about skillsoft it is a pretty awesome tool for an organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great just have to encourage employees to use the program play around and get familiar with it.

It has solved the issue of having all employees having access to extra training so that they can improve their skills or build new skills. It is also cost efficient since it is not possible to send every employee to outside training's. It also has allowed my employees feel that I am here for them and wanting them to succeed which I do.

Skillsoft review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"One of the best e-learning tools in the market!!!"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Skillsoft is the accessibility and the intuitiveness of the application. There is a huge option to access different types of learning courses. The videos created are amazing and it's one of the simplest yet very comprehensive content.

What do you dislike?

The one area we seem to struggle with the most is advanced reporting. It would be helpful if there was a more flexibility and ease of use when trying to find the data for reports. There are some instances where it takes me quite a bit of time to locate the information I am trying to pull into the report and in some occasions, am unable to get the data all into the same report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Skillsoft to a company looking for the value of their investment.

We choose Skillsoft over other learning management systems due to the convenience and confidence that Skillsoft will help to introduce new learning styles for our end users. The benefit for our organization using Skillsoft is that our employee engagement with our training materials has dramatically improved.

Skillsoft review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Outdated UI"

What do you like best?

Once you commit the time to learning how to access info, it can provide informative and specific reports.

What do you dislike?

The UI is extremely outdated and the product is not intuitive. Information is nested in cumbersome ways and the product only becomes easy to use once you've memorized where to find the information you want (as it's not always in expected places).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to spend a number of hours going through support and speaking with their team to get familiarized with the product. There is a lot the product can do once you learn how to navigate it.

We are using the product to complete staff training and to monitor where each employee is in the process. The main benefit is that I can view how far along all of our remotes (c 20% of our company) have come.

Skillsoft review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Good content library"

What do you like best?

Skillport is our orgranization's preferred learning portal. We have subscribed to Skillport to provide us with the learning content on a variety of content. What i like about skillport is that they have a good mix of online e-books and courses to suit different needs. And there is always more than one ebook /course on a topic. So we can always look up and select the one that best suits our needs.

What do you dislike?

Some of the course content that I recently went through felt a little weak. The content had more graphics that subject matter.I would have liked the syllabus be more aligned to the certification that I was preparing for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one o the better products that I have used and they have a lot of learning content

Content repository, integration with firm's learning portal and scoring and evaluated contents

Skillsoft review by Garima S.
Garima S.

"Training on the GO"

What do you like best?

Nicely presented material through audio and video. Option to display combination of audio/video and text/images. Display nice related questions in between the course to verify user is paying attention or not. Decrease cost of training resources. Print training certificate after finishing the training in pdf format.

What do you dislike?

There are scope of improvements in performance of the application but Great tool to provide training and presentations throughout the organization

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great economical product and must for all large size organisations.

Online training materials and organization ethical training.

Skillsoft review by Trinelle G.
Trinelle G.

"Makes learning skills tolerable"

What do you like best?

The modules are broken down so that you can pause when needed and very easy to follow. I can break up my training over some days or hours in the day and pick up where I left off. I can improve my score on an assessment too. I love the variety of topics offered. I like the way that you can get an explanation on the incorrect responses, and then have an opportunity to repeat that assessment for a better score. It is a highly recommended software. Signing in and signing up is easy to do, and you can access it even away from the office; that's an added convenience.

What do you dislike?

The customer service ROI module was very boring and not too engaging like the other modules. I did not click on more than one segment of that topic. The menu can be hard to navigate at first, so you have to learn to "dig" for the topic that you want. Not too fond of the books but if I needed the subject matter it would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of topics layered in the training modules!

Saves money on certain training; not having to purchase outside training software. We don't have to find outside software online just to learn certain skills (ex. Excel). Very convenient. It is worth the cost of not having to sign up for different software training, especially when one wants to just refresh on a topic or skill.

Skillsoft review by Garry A M.
Garry A M.

"eLearning made better"

What do you like best?

Prewentation of course materials in more organized and structures way. Nice video and audio synchronization. Progress tracking of course is very accurate. Great fearures like exit the learning at any point and restart from same place. Nice combination of questions for qualifying result after the courses.

What do you dislike?

It takes time in launching first time. Pre-requisite installment of Java software is required to launch the course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very nice product for any big and small organisation. Provides centralized access to a common course material. This avoids the local physical training resources and needs.

Training and eLearning in the organization. HR related ethics and training.

Skillsoft review by Manik s.
Manik s.

"Fundamentals for enterprise learning strategy."

What do you like best?

Covers a wide range of topics like desktoo, communication skills and leadship skills etc.

It offers knowledge portals like Management training, six sigma and sales regarding.

It supports elearning process such as pictures and videos.

What do you dislike?

Some courses are very long, some of the courses are old. Also technical supports doesnt have always answer for your queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good for learning about new product, also we can make ourseld better with new trainings.

With the large library of course it makes easy for us to provide the support to our customers with the full access of any information.

Skillsoft review by Amy S.
Amy S.

"Excellent client solution"

What do you like best?

I used this solution to suggest curriculum to multi location companies. I loved USING it to brush up on my skills and loved having my team use the applications as well. All lessons were short and easy to complete.

What do you dislike?

While I can not recall any particular dislikes, there were some topics that I would have liked. Occasionally - subject matter was not advanced enough or specific enough to our tasks. For example, Harassment and diversity were a little lightly covered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to implement thru intranet

Was able to roll this out to multiple locations, in multiple global cities real time. And, for myself, I was able to learn skills to then teach the client courses.

Skillsoft review by Consultant

"Experimenting with new E-Learning platforms"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the Skillsoft system, especially interactions for end-users. The interface is familiar, accessible, and easy to use. I like how this software can provide more on-demand training than our alternative LMS, Canvas. Being able to access the material from any device is also great.

What do you dislike?

The user interface, while simple and straight forward, is not as modern and inviting as some other platforms. It would be nice to have some more choices in terms of design or theme, to give the e-learning material a more consistent look and feel with the rest of our training platforms.

We use Skillsoft as an elearning development platform, in addition to Canvas and eCoach. There are a number of faculty that prefer to develop using Skillsoft for specific elements.

Skillsoft review by Rahul C.
Rahul C.

"Effective Skill Training Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy integration of the skillport tool with organization website through single sign on. Nice Progress tracking and recording of a course material. Effective questionnaire to test the skill learned during learning the course. Nice display of images and texts to better explain the course.

What do you dislike?

Lacks in speed when retrieving the large contents. Needs some improvements in performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for running mandatory and optional training courses though out the organisation.

Training various courses online and tracking the completion of required curses throughout the organisation.

Skillsoft review by Samuel F.
Samuel F.

"Skillport Review"

What do you like best?

The ease to assign or complete training online. Its much easier to put our training to the whole organization. The training can be directed at certain groups. We have over 10k employees so this works well because we have scientist, engineers, and environmental specialist who don't have the time to sit down in a group to have training all the time. This software helps to fit their schedule.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. I love the ability to learn at the click of a mouse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good way to support your organization training goals.

We are solving training through whole organization. It benefits everyone involved.

Skillsoft review by Alex Y.
Alex Y.

"Great for learning new skills!"

What do you like best?

The platform provides an extensive amount of learning material. You can learn almost anything!

What do you dislike?

There should be simpler training for less skilled people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the courses offered

Equip employees with skills that are required to solve a specific business problem. For example, if a business needs a Java Developer, they can train an employee through Skillsoft. I think the best benefit is that you can learn anything from any location.

Skillsoft review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

"Great software to learn new programs"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to create my own learning plan and each course is about an hour long. Each segment is broken up into sections and a test is at the end.

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't anything I dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software and it's easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone that it looking to learn how to do something new. I'm currently using it through my job to get better with Photoshop. They have so many detailed videos on the different aspects of the software. I like how each topic is broken up into smaller segments and the instructor gives clear detailed information on how to use the content. It gives an overview of what you learned and the tests will let you know what you need to review if anything was missed. Overall, it's a very useful software and I'm glad it's been made available through my workplace.

None. I'm using it to learn how to use other software.

Skillsoft review by Mariana t.
Mariana t.

"working with skillsport"

What do you like best?

I like that it has a variety of learning capabilities to match each individual to their learning styles.

What do you dislike?

It might a confusing software for some until they understand how it works, that is the only issue.

Well I use skillport for testing at my job or questioners and I realized that I have gained extensive knowledge that has been provided for me with using this software. With the benefits of this program I know feel I can help others or share my knowledge I have learned with skillport.

Skillsoft review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Gets the job done but could improve"

What do you like best?

The course offerings are great. We selected those that would meet our needs to add to our library, ranging from IT specific to project management to emotional awareness. The soft skills courses are terrific and are short.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not user friendly and looks extremely outdated. The user interface for administration could be improved but it gets the job done.

Training on demand that the employee can schedule for their own time.

Skillsoft review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Great for new hires"

What do you like best?

I like that skillport quizzes you after each section of a course and at the end - I find that it's an effective way to help me retain the knowledge.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the ways the courses explain the material is a little cheesy/outdated visually.

I realized that there was a lot I could be doing with Excel that I didn't know. I also found the personal development courses to be useful ways of helping to articulate problem-solving strategies.

Skillsoft review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Excellent product for Enterprise learning."

What do you like best?

The online courses are excellent. The content is very well explained with small examples and short quizzes to test retention. I am not suited for classroom learning ( mild ADHD ) so self paced learning through Skillport has been a great help. If a company considering me for a position in their organisation does not have this tool, I would be hesitant to join them.

What do you dislike?

The offline course player is not robust enough and courses can get corrupted. If you are downloading a large tutorial, the player tends to hang when unzipping and laying down the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for learning / self improvement. Satisfaction scores lower due to deficiencies in offline course player.

I'm in IT and use this tool to keep my skills current as well as learn new technologies.

Skillsoft review by Susanna T.
Susanna T.

"Skillport is a helpful tool for learning skills and processes"

What do you like best?

I like that it's self-guided and I can take the trainings on my own time, rather than attending training sessions. I also appreciate the ability to gain skills that aren't necessarily work-related.

What do you dislike?

The site itself isn't terribly intuitive and I've found that it's difficult to find what I'm looking for sometimes.

We have busy schedules that are often based on interactions with students and their schedules. It's nice to be able to complete trainings when they fit into our schedule rather than have to attend them when they're offered.

Skillsoft review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Training made simple"

What do you like best?

I like that this had other languages available for training as I work in another country where English is not the 1st language. Also the fact that you can acces it anywhere because I’d the cloud technology

What do you dislike?

I can’t say that i disliked this program it just means you have to be more self motivated to stick with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to train staff or yourself in IT this is one to consider and is really easy to use and comprehensive.

Training, training, training. Getting IT training makes a huge difference in the workplace.

Skillsoft review by User in Higher Education

"The best software for professional development"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; a wide variety of courses and books that I consider my professional development.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more course offerings and more topics covered (accounting, finance, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great resource to supplement your training or provide with additional information regarding the areas of interest or development.

How to be a better communicator, negotiator and problem solver. I've taken several courses touching on these topics and they have been extremely helpful.

Skillsoft review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Continuing Education "

What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to launch and use. I read faster than the narrator, so I like that I can skip and move at my own pace. There are many interesting topics to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Some of the courses are a bit lengthy. I like to do these when I have a rare spare moment for our continuing education requirements. I also don't like the questions/quizzes in the middle of the course. I'm okay with a quiz at the end, but I don't feel it's always necessary or beneficial.

We have a continuing education requirement/initiative, so this is used for that purpose.

The certificate allows me to include with my end of year performance goals.

Skillsoft review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Skillsoft the best of the best for learning and development"

What do you like best?

I have been using it for few years now and know the quality of the product. It runs on all devices and can be customized to meet your own needs.

What do you dislike?

Some of the courses are too much exhaustive and needs to be revised/revisited.

It had frequent sync issues with the central system due to which the courses had to be started again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check their offerings if they suit you. Do a internal user survey which will help you purchase licenses accordingly. Books 24x7 is good if you have a large IT department else you may go for selective approach.

Customize your content and put company logo in your training content

Wide range of product categories to choose from

Industry certifications

Skillsoft review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Stay learning"

What do you like best?

The best thing skillsoft have, for me is the preview test. If you already know a topic just jump to the preview test. And you can go faster to next.

What do you dislike?

For videos you need the window front on you. If i only want to hear, i think need that option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a good option to update and learn diferent topics.

Well i take a few courses. I learned how to build more secure code, OWASP, and so on.

Skillsoft review by Agency in Libraries
Agency in Libraries

"I love the various learning and trainings offered"

What do you like best?

The pace of the courses. The ease of use.

What do you dislike?

The site looks basic. The look of the site is "clunky" you do have to search a bit to locate tabs and such

i am able to learn skills that not only pertain to my current job but also help with things outside of work

Skillsoft review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Tons of Content to Train Your Team"

What do you like best?

They have a diverse library of content to get our team trained on.

What do you dislike?

The platform looks old and can be hard to navigate.

Able to satisfy training needs that are clients require by using Skillsoft.

Skillsoft review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great learning platform"

What do you like best?

Skillsoft is a great platform for technical trainers to provide on the fly articles and training on new products, new processes and procedures.

What do you dislike?

It lacks the simplicity that other platforms have for small team and small class training.

It allowed us to centralize our training services. Rather than having to save documents or emails and self manage finding these training documents as a user, they're in a centralized location

Skillsoft review by Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.

"OK for the basic reporting features"

What do you like best?

reports are easy to run, and classes are easy to access for learners.

What do you dislike?

it is just an LMS, so it does not integrate with things like competencies and performance. This is no obvious way to rate classes.

we did not have a library of soft skills or desktop skills training.

Skillsoft review by Administrator

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

One of the few platforms that consistently is reliable for us. There are always tech issues in online training, but with Skillsoft, there are few to none. The quick diagnostic tools allows you to see as the admin when plug ins are needed for a training and to help get it resolved quickly.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything I dislike about this platform.

Skillsoft has helped us to meet training goals via the online platform and reduce time spent trying to resolve tech issues.

Skillsoft review by Alicia T.
Alicia T.

"It works for what we need"

What do you like best?

The content is well designed and the catalog is large and diverse

What do you dislike?

Browser technical issues all the time. The lessons freeze and I have to switch to internet explorer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Admin functions and reporting are somewhat clunky

Safety and compliance training

Skillsoft review by Sarah A.
Sarah A.

"Using skillport"

What do you like best?

User friendly/easy to use, usefulness, helpful for position placement

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can feel tedious when trying to rush to meet deadline

I was able to figure out what I need to improve the get the position or promotion I wanted

Skillsoft review by Ankur P.
Ankur P.

"Completeness"

What do you like best?

Very useful and user friendly and interactive

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. Would recommend it to others

New technologies like Java, .Net and online learning

Skillsoft review by User in Higher Education

"Simple and effective training"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and the training they have is straightforward and well put together

What do you dislike?

It might be the way ours is set up, but we have so many trainings and they aren't always easy to find, especially if you use the search bar.

It helps trains all new employees on waste management, safety, their job, benefits, really anything.

Skillsoft review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Good product"

What do you like best?

It is extremely user friendly and has a good interface for working with the data.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be semi prohibitive of being able to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that users take full advantage of all that Skillsoft has to offer them.

It was used for learning. I had to take an online course and used it to be able to read the material that was required of me and to watch videos that i needed to see.

Skillsoft review by Liz C.
Liz C.

"Not intuitive and poor customer service"

What do you like best?

Tracks and organizes trainings for all employees

What do you dislike?

The program is confusing, labor intensive and takes more clicks than it ever should to simply open or close a course.

The need to accurately store training information

Skillsoft review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy to Use Software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use to access materials for professional development that can be used on your own time.

What do you dislike?

The variety of materials could be broader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to explore the site.

Professional development

Skillsoft review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Seamless Learning Interface"

What do you like best?

We used Skillsoft as an E-Learning add-on in our previous company and were fairly impressed with it's seamless connectivity, great content and value for money!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it was a very useful solution and we loved the way they presented content!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it is worth the decision and investment!

E-Learning was a pain area for our company and we managed to solve it using this product!

"Skillsoft review"

What do you like best?

The variety of professional development trainings, as well as being able to save them to my personal learning library.

What do you dislike?

1) There are too few instructor-led training courses offered. 2) Course pre-tests - you aren't aware that there is a test until you actually click.

I'm currently developing customer service skills training for my division, and have found helpful information that I'm including in the training.

Skillsoft review by Olacoy L.
Olacoy L.

"User Experience"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the various topics that easily aligned with our competency based program.

What do you dislike?

Some of the programs were a bit generic.

Multiple skill levels among employees.

Skillsoft review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"Okay"

What do you like best?

Lots of improvements to be made, still impressive reading

What do you dislike?

Needs to be updated a lot of information still

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve

Sales

Skillsoft review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Online Training and Resources"

What do you like best?

The system is an excellence platform for conducting training and professional development courses.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to click on a completed training course in order to view my training completion certificate. It would be more user friendly if the certificates were accessible in one location.

This system has allowed our organization to stay updated on annual training requirements.

Skillsoft review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Online Learning Experience "

What do you like best?

There's a variety of different things you can learn about. You can learn about ways to grow as a professional and also learn more about computer softwares you may use.

What do you dislike?

Lack of interactive tools in some lessons

Personal growth and also the ability to learn more about everyday software to prevent future errors.

Skillsoft review by User

"Skillsoft Review"

What do you like best?

Really easy interface to learn from. Content feels modern and up to date.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain. If anything the moving from content to contend seemed a little slow at times.

Speed of delivering learning materials was greatly improved.

Skillsoft review by User

"Concise and explicit description of course"

What do you like best?

Brief and to point description of course and attributes

What do you dislike?

More detailed information on time required

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very wide assortment of topics and nice brief concise descriptions of courses.

Knowledge on subject while at work, very convenient - no travel

Skillsoft review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"I have taken courses on skill sport. "

What do you like best?

I liked the elearning courses they have to offer on the skill port elearning portal.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything in particular. Everything was web based and easy to follow.

We solved training issues. The elearning was easy for all employee to take and learn.

Learn more about Skillsoft

Skillsoft Videos

Learning about Skillsoft?

* We monitor all Skillsoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.