Sked Social Reviews & Product Details

What is Sked Social?

Sked Social (formerly Schedugram) is an all-in-one visual social media marketing platform for businesses, brands and agencies. Built from the ground up to help you create, store, find and use all your social media marketing content online – whilst collaborating with staff and partners. We have led the Instagram business scheduling market for 5 years now and we're not stopping: Sked is now the only platform you need to create, plan and publish your Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter (coming soon) posts online. With unlimited user accounts included at no extra costs, you are not forced to share logins to save money on your subscription: if someone needs a login, you can collaborate instantly. Join us for a 7 day free trial, and discover why over 10,000 businesses trust Sked Social every day.

Sked Social Screenshots

1-25 of 33 total Sked Social reviews

Sked Social Reviews

1-25 of 33 total Sked Social reviews
Agency Manager

"Good social tool, average customer support."

What do you like best?

The tools on this platform are good. Works well with IG (stories, feed etc). Also has Twitter connectivity.

What do you dislike?

Even though it has IG story options, it doesn't have all the options to add the links of polls. which we all know are very powerful. Also, the customer support isn't the greatest, I was a loyal customer on an 'old' plan paying £32/month where on their website it's advertised from £19. I had to email them to update my pricing from the 'old' plan which they did only after I emailed. I had been paying more for the last few months and they didn't have the decency to tell an existing customer the prices dropped. What's worse is I only found this out because I was copying their prices page for a friend I was recommending them to. also the tool claims it works with Facebook, but there is no add facebook account option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

as long as you get the right plan and they don't charge you the 'old' pricing plans like they did with us, you should be ok.

auto posting

Wholesale

"Amazing software!"

What do you like best?

The interface is very fast, and is very user-friendly software. Has all the features that you need to ost on Instagram. The calendar view allows you to plan ahead of time. I just put the information there and Schedugram do all the work for me!

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about ScheduGram, it has been of such a great help for us, only brought to us benefits!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software to the people that want to make your posts in instagram more effective and easy!

This allows for work to get done ahead of time, not at the least minute. It is great for scheduling out for the week, an allow us to be far more active on Instagram. Very easy to manage our Instagram account and we can post directly from the platform and schedule the content as well. Now our publications on Instagram are more effective, and it reaches more to our CTown Supermarkets clients.

Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"Schedugram is such an amazing tool!"

What do you like best?

Schedugram is everything that you want in an Instagram schedular is very organized, affordable and meet your needs to be more active in Instagram. No need to log via mobile and they stay within Instagram's API rules. Allows you to save drafts for letter. And also the software is very user-friendly and the design is very beautiful and eye-catching. You learn how to use it very fast.

What do you dislike?

The only problem that I have with Schedugram is that I would like for the story-posting tools to be more advanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I truly recommend this software, it really worths it!

Schedugram is a very intuitive software, which knows exactly how to handle post on instagram. Working as a Marketing Coordinator of a supermarket I am in charge of managing everything that has to do with social media, I have to manage the reputation of Publix through social networks, because this is my job I always look for softwares that helps to make it more easier. When I found Schedugram it was a great relief for me, now it is easier for me to plan, publish and evaluate the posts we publish. Now I plan more efficiently the posts of the weeks just in time without any loss of time. Now we are more active in Instagram, and we stay more communicated with our clients through this medium, which guarantees us more fidelity on their part and they are more attracted towards Publix.

In a few words, the program has helped us to get more followers and keep us more communicated with our customers by offering an interactive medium where we can attend and keep them informed without any inconvenience.

"Game changer for Instagram marketing"

What do you like best?

Being able to schedule posts in detail using a desktop computer instead of a mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit drafts of posts before they are scheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best thing I've done to make my Instagram feed reflect what's happening in my company.

Problem: It's difficult to post to instagram every day, at a consistent time of day, with all the details needed to maximize each post using a phone.

ScheduGram gives me time, flexibility, and the speed / ease-of-use of using a desktop system. Being able to look at my posts 4-6 weeks out helps keep the larger picture of what's happening in my social media in focus.

Having solid analytics has been great. Before this feature was introduced, I was making my own. Again saving me time.

Professional Freelancer

"Schedugram is a fabulous tool. The best for Instagram and I wouldn't swap, ever."

What do you like best?

It's so easy to set up, to change my posting times, to import and export draft CSV files, to see what is coming up and to see what it looks like when it is posted in a preview format. (subject to changes made by Instagram too of course). The ability to post first comments also is really good and the new hashtag manager ads another level of helpfulness. When getting set up their customer service was top knotch also and that's really important as often that can be the deciding factor in whether you stick with software or not - during the initial teething problems stages.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there is nothing that I dislike about this software. When wracking my brains for dislikes the only things I can come up with are things I'd like to have. Schedugram works, as it says, out of the box and on the box. The WAY it works is really very clever and its a real bonus being able to schedule and post instagram posts from the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't waste my time looking anywhere else. But to be sensible, I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Being able to plan, preview and schedule then post instagram posts in advance. Benefits are not having to spend ridiculous amounts of time getting copy and images onto a phone or tablet to then post at a time that may not be physically possible.

Medical Practice

"I absolutely LOVE schedugram!"

What do you like best?

I love that Schedugram takes care of the posting for me! All I do is schedule it and away it goes! Other programs say they "schedule" the posts for you, but they really just pump out a reminder to your phone with the post in it so that you can post it yourself. If I wanted to post things on Instagram manually, I wouldn't download a service to do it for me! That is why I love Schedugram! It takes the hassle off my plate!

What do you dislike?

I wish it had an option for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Blending those 4 together would be magnificent! That is the only thing that would make it a little easier when I am scheduling posts across social media. Other than that, this software is a god-send.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to go fully automated with your Instagram scheduling, there is hands-down no better tool.

We used to have to manually post and remind ourselves every week to get on Instagram for uploading. It was a complete pain, and sometimes posts would get missed because we would forget. It saves so much time each month when it comes to planning. Schedugram takes the hassle out of Instagram, and makes it so I can just plan out our social media and not worry about things getting posted.

Marketing / Website

"The only Instagram scheduling service -- and it works!"

What do you like best?

Schedugram lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram from your desktop, and it does it in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. If you're on Instagram for your business / organization, you absolutely need this tool. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!

What do you dislike?

This tool would be better if it also included analytics, but those can be found through other vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's no other game in town when it comes to this level of control for Instagram management. It's everything you need, it's compliant with Instagram's terms, and it's continuing to be developed and improved. Customer service is also top-notch.

Freedom from mobile devices + the ability to grant and control access to multiple users + the ability to manage multiple accounts. You expect these things when managing social media, but Instagram has always eluded this in the past. Schedugram finally does what no other tool has been able to -- control Instagram like any other social media account.

AP

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Schedugram is super simple to use and carries all of the features you need to be able to manage your social channels. The planner is SO helpful in seeing how your content will look which is vital when you're working with colour schemes.

Schedugram always manages to successfully post content as well (unlike other tools I've used which always send a "this post failed to go through" message). Being able to schedule and post carousels is very helpful too.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to post or schedule stories.

Managing social media channels for our brands and clients. This means we can upload up months of posts in one go and we don't need to worry about it or be looking at it on a daily basis.

Social Media & Influencer Marketing Strategist & Analyst - Contracted
Food & Beverages

"ScheduGram has been a godsend!"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use + it's exclusivity. I have not been able to find another tool that consistently and successfully auto-publishes both carousel & video posts to Instagram. The ability to also schedule stories is just the icing on the cake.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike thus far....

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do IT!

The ability to auto-publish straight to Instagram. I have had issues with Hootsuite in the past not sending the push notification to my phone, therefore missing important scheduled posts.

UA

"The best scheduling software out there (for instagram)."

What do you like best?

I enjoy how simple it is to use. It allows you to upload the image you want to post, save it to drafts, and you can schedule that post for whenever you would like. You can also tag whomever, and create any hashtags as a "first comment." My company has been using this software for two years now and we really enjoy it. It's also relatively cheap and affordable.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, its a simple software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need your photos and posts to be organized, utilize this software! It will make posting easier and you can plan your posts a month in advance and not have to hustle last minute to post something.

ScheduGram solves all of my problems, whenever I am on the go but I need to post something on my company instagram, I just pick from the drafts and upload it. Hassle free and very organized.

Virtual Assistant
Writing and Editing

"Scheduling Life-Saver"

What do you like best?

I love that you can upload drafts and keep them handy until you're ready to schedule them! That's not available in other competitors I've tried and makes a huge difference to my workflow.

What do you dislike?

The price feels a little steep sometimes as it's priced per Instagram feed you use Schedugram for, per month. With my business structure, I can deal with it for most of my clients, but some it's not quite worth the current $20/month payment and I've had to find other means for those clients.

I do a lot of social media management, and the majority of that work is via Instagram. Before I started using Schedugram, I was having to stop whatever I was doing at certain times of day in order to upload each post. With anywhere from 7+ posts a day at varying times needing to go live, that was a big productivity killer. With Schedugram, I can upload the images, write captions and hashtags, set the dates and times and walk away, leaving me time for other work and less stress. I'm a huge fan!

"Easy and Convenient Scheduling Platform"

What do you like best?

The detailed options for posting including, time, date, hashtags, product tagging and profile tags. Also the ease of being able to edit a post after being scheduled.

What do you dislike?

That you have to keep in mind it takes up to 10minutes for the post to actually publish from the schedule time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Such an easy platform to use.

Being able to bulk schedule content at the start of the week and ticking it off my to do list.

"Schedugram for Automated Posting"

What do you like best?

I like that Schedugram allows me to see all of my Instagram profiles on one calendar. What sets it apart from other automation systems is that it doesn't require all of your accounts to be business profiles in order to automate posting. I also like that you are able to add location tagging at the same time you schedule your post.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you schedule stories, you are unable to add stickers, text, ect. They also sometimes experience errors, which can be a pain - but they will let you know if something you scheduled was not posted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great alternative to other automated systems if you are not yet at 10K followers, and do not have a business account.

It allows me to free up some time by getting my social planning out of the way at the start of the week. When you "queue" and Instagram post, it also gives you a preview of your grid, and allows you to see how your most recent post fits with your overall Instagram aesthetic.

(Myself Only)

"Easy, painless instagram tool"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to schedule posts ahead of time and see how they all look and work together once posted.

What do you dislike?

Not much, but getting to know the story upload function was a bit tricky at first.

It would also be great if you could somehow directly link to pinterest boards or pins, but even without this I still believe it is a big time saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! Once you master it, it will save lots of time!

It saves a lot fo time on the instagram marketing front. We are able to think ahead & not worry about it on daily basis.

"Just plain bad - looks ugly and it’s glitchy"

What do you like best?

Nothing - it has literally zero redeeming qualities.

What do you dislike?

did a trial run of using this app while working with the company. First off, the userface is totally unintuitive and ugly. Why all the different tabs - can’t you guys figure out how to have one central dashboard? Also, it couldn’t figure out how to approve my 2 different Instagram accounts so I could add them. I followed their instructions exactly - didn’t work, and then I proceeded to get 3 emails per day letting me know my accounts hadn’t been added. Gee, thanks. At that point if they can’t get something so basic right, why bother? I deleted my accounts and told their joke of a customer service channel to stop emailing me. I also spoke to their CEO and main Marketing person - both were nasty and rude. Considering that Planoly is elegant and works amazingly well, it will be an inevitable joy to watch this bad product and awful company crash and burn within the year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, THIS IS A TERRIBLE PRODUCT AND THEY ARE FAILING FAST.

None at all.

Social Media Manager
Retail

"Fast, easy and a real Instagram tool"

What do you like best?

Schedugram is one of the best tools when it come's to managing your Instagram accounts. From bulk scheduling to planning out weeks in advance using the planner, there isn't another tool out there that best fits our needs. As a user of this platform for over 2 years I have not seen anything that is more comprehensive for time management when it comes to managing multiple Instagram accounts.

What do you dislike?

When planning with the Planner tool, having to 'submit' after scheduling each post which leads to occasionally losing posts.

Managing the amount of time spent posting.

"Gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, has all key features you need to post on instagram, simply gets the job done

What do you dislike?

only one drawback, no option to choose the video thumbnail

easier to manage the accounts on instagram since we can post directly from the platform and schedule the content as well

Social Media and Community Manager
Printing

"ScheduGram has made my life incredibly easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Intuitive display

Effective and proactive support

it WORKS!

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally errors when posting but I have only experienced this once in the past 6 months and simply posted manually on that occasion. The interface, while intuitive, is slightly clunky at this time. I have confidence that ScheduGram will likely be increasing usability as time goes on. They have made major progress in the past year alone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this for any post you like and still look organic. I'm really impressed by schedugram's effectiveness!

I am able to schedule my Instagram drops weeks or minutes in advance, customize them after drafting, edit photos with a diverse array of tools, tag people, and have full typing capabilities when making a post.

"Can't wait for the next stage"

What do you like best?

User friendly layout, options for Instagram stories, carousel posts, and first comments. Hip and fun design and communications.

What do you dislike?

Currently they do not support all the social platforms that I need, such as Twitter and LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wait until they offer it for other popular social platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter.

Scheduling monthly calendars for several clients in various industries. I love the ability to see the entire Instagram feed as a whole.

Director Of Communications

"Must use"

What do you like best?

This program gives me an effective use of time - operating 3 divisions in a department definitely makes it hard to find time to regularly schedule elements

What do you dislike?

I would love if it suggests optimal post times

Time management -

SEM & Paid Social Specialist

"Simple & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The interface is extremely simple and easy to use (and you can really learn to use the product in a few minutes at the most). Adding new accounts/posts and scheduling is also quite easy.

What do you dislike?

The product could be a bit cheaper (there are a few other options out there that are cheaper - for example, Grum). There's not much in the way of reporting tools of insights. But what the tool does, it does well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a simple and effective way to schedule Instagram posts, ScheduGram is the way to go. If they dropped the price a little more, we'd likely still be using it.

Scheduling Instagram posts. It's a great way for a team running multiple accounts to see what content is coming up and ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.

Founder & CEO
Furniture

"Schedugram is now a key business tool of mine - couldnt live without it!"

What do you like best?

easy interface & that I can do it directly from my laptop

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet - as I use the product more I may be able to answer this

scheduling saves on time, and time = $

"Cannot oversell this product"

What do you like best?

Schedugram has literally everything you could ever want in an Instagram scheduler AND its affordable AND you aren't hacking into Instagram so you aren't risking retaliation.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the story-posting tools to be more advanced.

We are able to fully plan our Instagram page to be more asthetically pleasing which has increased our followers in a way that would not have been possible without the planning tools in Schedugram.

Marketing Writer and Web Content Manager
Higher Education

"Instagram Autopublishing"

What do you like best?

Supports photo and video and publishes for you! No need to log in via mobile and they stay within Instagram's API rules. Allows you to save drafts for letter.

What do you dislike?

Previews aren't always the best. Expensive service since you pay per account (minimum 20 dollars a month each account depending on the size of your following).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great service and helps a lot with managing different accounts but can be a bit spendy.

Schedule and forget. No need to worry about pushing posts through and no need for extra apps on your phone or downloading large photo files to your device.

Producer
Music

"Top notch"

What do you like best?

I loved how easy the scheduling was, I could easily prearrange what posts I wanted for which social media outlets I wanted.

What do you dislike?

The price. I had to uninstall due to the price & the minimal work it was doing for me, in my business I found it easier to make the posts myself versus paying the fee.

The ability to keep track & schedule my social media posts for my company. It is like a personal social media advertising assistant.

Sked Social Pricing

8.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for Sked Social?

Sked Social Categories on G2