Sked Social Reviews & Product Details

Sked Social Overview

What is Sked Social?

Sked Social (formerly Schedugram) is an all-in-one visual social media marketing platform for businesses, brands and agencies. Built from the ground up to help you create, store, find and use all your social media marketing content online – whilst collaborating with staff and partners. We have led the Instagram business scheduling market for 5 years now and we're not stopping: Sked is now the only platform you need to create, plan and publish your Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter (coming soon) posts online. With unlimited user accounts included at no extra costs, you are not forced to share logins to save money on your subscription: if someone needs a login, you can collaborate instantly. Join us for a 7 day free trial, and discover why over 10,000 businesses trust Sked Social every day.

Sked Social Details

An easier way to manage Instagram accounts. Sked Social saves you time by letting you upload and schedule images to post later to multiple Instagram accounts.

Dialogue Consulting
2004
Austin, TX
@DialogGroup

Sked Social Screenshots

Sked Social Reviews

Showing 36 Sked Social reviews
Already have Sked Social?
Virtual Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

I love that Sked Social does it all for you. You schedule our your posts or load them up in your queue with selected days and times and it pulls from your saved posts. I’ve used another scheduling app for Instagram and it would prompt you or alert you when your post was set to go out but you still had to go into Instagram and push it through. This way I don’t have to be glued to my phone all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that there was a way to categorize posts into separate folders so that you could be specific in selecting the type of post you’d like to go out when. It would also be great to house content in Sked Social to pull from and cycle through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using SkedSocial for scheduling and posting on Instagram. It’s user friendly, easy to use, and it gets the job done! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Sked Social frees up time to dedicate to more important business related issues and saves a lot of time and stress. It’s very easy to use and has helped our business so much! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Sked Social
Agency Manager
What do you like best?

The tools on this platform are good. Works well with IG (stories, feed etc). Also has Twitter connectivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even though it has IG story options, it doesn't have all the options to add the links of polls. which we all know are very powerful. Also, the customer support isn't the greatest, I was a loyal customer on an 'old' plan paying £32/month where on their website it's advertised from £19. I had to email them to update my pricing from the 'old' plan which they did only after I emailed. I had been paying more for the last few months and they didn't have the decency to tell an existing customer the prices dropped. What's worse is I only found this out because I was copying their prices page for a friend I was recommending them to. also the tool claims it works with Facebook, but there is no add facebook account option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

as long as you get the right plan and they don't charge you the 'old' pricing plans like they did with us, you should be ok. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

auto posting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I primarily use the free link in bio tool to help consumers find our different services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The stories feature is very basic and doesn't allow for you to add stickers/hashtags. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free trial to navigate the platform first and see if it is right for you - it can be quite tricky to get your head around at first! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits are to schedule stories in advance and have more than one link in your bio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wholesale
What do you like best?

The interface is very fast, and is very user-friendly software. Has all the features that you need to ost on Instagram. The calendar view allows you to plan ahead of time. I just put the information there and Schedugram do all the work for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about ScheduGram, it has been of such a great help for us, only brought to us benefits! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software to the people that want to make your posts in instagram more effective and easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allows for work to get done ahead of time, not at the least minute. It is great for scheduling out for the week, an allow us to be far more active on Instagram. Very easy to manage our Instagram account and we can post directly from the platform and schedule the content as well. Now our publications on Instagram are more effective, and it reaches more to our CTown Supermarkets clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retail
What do you like best?

Schedugram is everything that you want in an Instagram schedular is very organized, affordable and meet your needs to be more active in Instagram. No need to log via mobile and they stay within Instagram's API rules. Allows you to save drafts for letter. And also the software is very user-friendly and the design is very beautiful and eye-catching. You learn how to use it very fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem that I have with Schedugram is that I would like for the story-posting tools to be more advanced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I truly recommend this software, it really worths it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Schedugram is a very intuitive software, which knows exactly how to handle post on instagram. Working as a Marketing Coordinator of a supermarket I am in charge of managing everything that has to do with social media, I have to manage the reputation of Publix through social networks, because this is my job I always look for softwares that helps to make it more easier. When I found Schedugram it was a great relief for me, now it is easier for me to plan, publish and evaluate the posts we publish. Now I plan more efficiently the posts of the weeks just in time without any loss of time. Now we are more active in Instagram, and we stay more communicated with our clients through this medium, which guarantees us more fidelity on their part and they are more attracted towards Publix.

In a few words, the program has helped us to get more followers and keep us more communicated with our customers by offering an interactive medium where we can attend and keep them informed without any inconvenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to schedule posts in detail using a desktop computer instead of a mobile device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit drafts of posts before they are scheduled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best thing I've done to make my Instagram feed reflect what's happening in my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problem: It's difficult to post to instagram every day, at a consistent time of day, with all the details needed to maximize each post using a phone.

ScheduGram gives me time, flexibility, and the speed / ease-of-use of using a desktop system. Being able to look at my posts 4-6 weeks out helps keep the larger picture of what's happening in my social media in focus.

Having solid analytics has been great. Before this feature was introduced, I was making my own. Again saving me time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

If you are someone trying to manage a lot of products and online seller platforms, this is definitely worth looking into. Instead of having to remember to promote your store(s) across various social media platforms, you can use around.io to automate your social media posts at the best times. It's nice not having to think about the social media aspect, and just set up your posts for the week in one sitting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For me, it wasn't totally effective / worth it because I like to post original content across my various social media platforms. I'm a control freak! And I worried that automated posts may be a turn-off for any followers looking for authentic content. As a subscription based service, it was a bit pricey for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! You can always cancel before the beginning of the subscription period if it doesn't work out for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media management and promotion. The ability to integrate with a variety of platforms is really beneficial, and it's easy to set up the program to instantly share across all of your social media platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

User friendly layout, options for Instagram stories, carousel posts, and first comments. Hip and fun design and communications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently they do not support all the social platforms that I need, such as Twitter and LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wait until they offer it for other popular social platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling monthly calendars for several clients in various industries. I love the ability to see the entire Instagram feed as a whole. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Schedugram is super simple to use and carries all of the features you need to be able to manage your social channels. The planner is SO helpful in seeing how your content will look which is vital when you're working with colour schemes.

Schedugram always manages to successfully post content as well (unlike other tools I've used which always send a "this post failed to go through" message). Being able to schedule and post carousels is very helpful too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to post or schedule stories. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing social media channels for our brands and clients. This means we can upload up months of posts in one go and we don't need to worry about it or be looking at it on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media & Influencer Marketing Strategist & Analyst - Contracted
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

It's ease of use + it's exclusivity. I have not been able to find another tool that consistently and successfully auto-publishes both carousel & video posts to Instagram. The ability to also schedule stories is just the icing on the cake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike thus far.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do IT! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to auto-publish straight to Instagram. I have had issues with Hootsuite in the past not sending the push notification to my phone, therefore missing important scheduled posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The detailed options for posting including, time, date, hashtags, product tagging and profile tags. Also the ease of being able to edit a post after being scheduled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you have to keep in mind it takes up to 10minutes for the post to actually publish from the schedule time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Such an easy platform to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to bulk schedule content at the start of the week and ticking it off my to do list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

It's great to be able to schedule posts ahead of time and see how they all look and work together once posted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, but getting to know the story upload function was a bit tricky at first.

It would also be great if you could somehow directly link to pinterest boards or pins, but even without this I still believe it is a big time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! Once you master it, it will save lots of time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves a lot fo time on the instagram marketing front. We are able to think ahead & not worry about it on daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

Schedugram is one of the best tools when it come's to managing your Instagram accounts. From bulk scheduling to planning out weeks in advance using the planner, there isn't another tool out there that best fits our needs. As a user of this platform for over 2 years I have not seen anything that is more comprehensive for time management when it comes to managing multiple Instagram accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When planning with the Planner tool, having to 'submit' after scheduling each post which leads to occasionally losing posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing the amount of time spent posting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, has all key features you need to post on instagram, simply gets the job done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

only one drawback, no option to choose the video thumbnail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

easier to manage the accounts on instagram since we can post directly from the platform and schedule the content as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
Entertainment
What do you like best?

It's so easy to set up, to change my posting times, to import and export draft CSV files, to see what is coming up and to see what it looks like when it is posted in a preview format. (subject to changes made by Instagram too of course). The ability to post first comments also is really good and the new hashtag manager ads another level of helpfulness. When getting set up their customer service was top knotch also and that's really important as often that can be the deciding factor in whether you stick with software or not - during the initial teething problems stages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there is nothing that I dislike about this software. When wracking my brains for dislikes the only things I can come up with are things I'd like to have. Schedugram works, as it says, out of the box and on the box. The WAY it works is really very clever and its a real bonus being able to schedule and post instagram posts from the desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't waste my time looking anywhere else. But to be sensible, I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to plan, preview and schedule then post instagram posts in advance. Benefits are not having to spend ridiculous amounts of time getting copy and images onto a phone or tablet to then post at a time that may not be physically possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Communications
What do you like best?

This program gives me an effective use of time - operating 3 divisions in a department definitely makes it hard to find time to regularly schedule elements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love if it suggests optimal post times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management - Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

I like that Schedugram allows me to see all of my Instagram profiles on one calendar. What sets it apart from other automation systems is that it doesn't require all of your accounts to be business profiles in order to automate posting. I also like that you are able to add location tagging at the same time you schedule your post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you schedule stories, you are unable to add stickers, text, ect. They also sometimes experience errors, which can be a pain - but they will let you know if something you scheduled was not posted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great alternative to other automated systems if you are not yet at 10K followers, and do not have a business account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to free up some time by getting my social planning out of the way at the start of the week. When you "queue" and Instagram post, it also gives you a preview of your grid, and allows you to see how your most recent post fits with your overall Instagram aesthetic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
Furniture
What do you like best?

easy interface & that I can do it directly from my laptop Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet - as I use the product more I may be able to answer this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

scheduling saves on time, and time = $ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Nothing - it has literally zero redeeming qualities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

did a trial run of using this app while working with the company. First off, the userface is totally unintuitive and ugly. Why all the different tabs - can’t you guys figure out how to have one central dashboard? Also, it couldn’t figure out how to approve my 2 different Instagram accounts so I could add them. I followed their instructions exactly - didn’t work, and then I proceeded to get 3 emails per day letting me know my accounts hadn’t been added. Gee, thanks. At that point if they can’t get something so basic right, why bother? I deleted my accounts and told their joke of a customer service channel to stop emailing me. I also spoke to their CEO and main Marketing person - both were nasty and rude. Considering that Planoly is elegant and works amazingly well, it will be an inevitable joy to watch this bad product and awful company crash and burn within the year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, THIS IS A TERRIBLE PRODUCT AND THEY ARE FAILING FAST. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Medical Practice
What do you like best?

I love that Schedugram takes care of the posting for me! All I do is schedule it and away it goes! Other programs say they "schedule" the posts for you, but they really just pump out a reminder to your phone with the post in it so that you can post it yourself. If I wanted to post things on Instagram manually, I wouldn't download a service to do it for me! That is why I love Schedugram! It takes the hassle off my plate! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had an option for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Blending those 4 together would be magnificent! That is the only thing that would make it a little easier when I am scheduling posts across social media. Other than that, this software is a god-send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to go fully automated with your Instagram scheduling, there is hands-down no better tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to have to manually post and remind ourselves every week to get on Instagram for uploading. It was a complete pain, and sometimes posts would get missed because we would forget. It saves so much time each month when it comes to planning. Schedugram takes the hassle out of Instagram, and makes it so I can just plan out our social media and not worry about things getting posted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was the best solution for me to schedule Instagram posts which I something I couldn't do without this software. I ran multiple business and entertainment Instagram posts at a time so being able to schedule them and do it all on a desktop made my job easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we had some issues with false fraud being detected on our Instagram accounts because of this software but we were able to resolve it every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software has saved us so much time, we didn't have to worry about posting in real time, and can be done from the ease of a desktop instead of using the mobile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy how simple it is to use. It allows you to upload the image you want to post, save it to drafts, and you can schedule that post for whenever you would like. You can also tag whomever, and create any hashtags as a "first comment." My company has been using this software for two years now and we really enjoy it. It's also relatively cheap and affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, its a simple software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need your photos and posts to be organized, utilize this software! It will make posting easier and you can plan your posts a month in advance and not have to hustle last minute to post something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ScheduGram solves all of my problems, whenever I am on the go but I need to post something on my company instagram, I just pick from the drafts and upload it. Hassle free and very organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to add your team members to accounts. This eases the workload and helps to share resources. The newly added IG stories scheduling feature works well for me and my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if the app starts giving suggestions for hashtags to be used while posting an image. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool specifically for your IG account, look no further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Error-free scheduling and posting of instagram images for multiple client accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

This is the only tool I'e discovered that physically lets you schedule Instagram posts - not just a reminder at a time to post but an actual post. Considering Instagram is one of the largest social media platforms right now - especially for a younger demographic - it's a crucial part to any social strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use some of the more advanced Instagram features - like multiple features or tagging locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go, get it, immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allows us to be far more active on Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Sked Social?

Sked Social Categories on G2