ServiceTrade Reviews & Product Details

ServiceTrade Overview

What is ServiceTrade?

ServiceTrade helps commercial service contractors deliver amazing customer service that makes their business more valuable. Our customer service features enable online engagement throughout the service cycle and build profitable, long-lasting relationships. ServiceTrade streamlines service operations by managing work orders and scheduling jobs, and our web and mobile applications convert service delivery into digital marketing impressions that are memorable and helpful to customers.

ServiceTrade Details

Mobile and Web-based Field Service Management

ServiceTrade is the only application in the field service management category dedicated to increasing the value of a service contractor’s brand through online customer engagement. The lessons from Amazon about how to communicate with customers throughout the sales cycle are easily applied to the service cycle in companies that adopt a digital approach to their service operations.

ServiceTrade users can demand a higher price because great customer service always commands a premium. They use their customer engagement model as part of the sales cycle to sell an experience and a program as part of a service contract. The value of a service contract is in the repair work it uncovers that our application makes easy to quote and convert to additional revenue.

The enhanced customer service enabled by ServiceTrade leaves a lasting digital impression that makes the contractor’s brand memorable long after the service call. In today’s world, customers expect service contractors to behave as a trusted advisor and show how they’re helping them in ways that other contractors can’t or won’t. Service contractors who don’t adopt technology solutions for customer service are at risk of becoming marginalized by those who do.

ServiceTrade

ServiceTrade Screenshots

ServiceTrade Reviews

Showing 34 ServiceTrade reviews
Already have ServiceTrade?
What do you like best?

Its platform is quite simple and easy to use, the fact that it is very useful to maximize the way in which attention is channeled to my clients is something of great help to improve the services and internal processes of my company in terms of Customer service is concerned, the fact that it allows me to schedule work meetings in a simple and practical way is of great help to maintain a better order about the control of my daily activities concerning meetings with my clients to talk about the development of projects in a very simple way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint is the fact that in the event that I cannot attend a meeting and must be rescheduled, it is practically impossible to do this without completely changing the entire work schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been being a great help to improve in a much simpler and practical way the way in which I can manage the management of my meetings, budgets and activities in a simpler and simpler way by allowing me to have a greater control in terms of management and administration are concerned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pres.
What do you like best?

Service Trade understands the needs of service contractors today. Many of us (contractors) are simply not plugged in to the highly valuable technology platforms that we desperately need to compete in the service industry. They have assembled a software platform that is easy to use, easy to learn and yet, provides AMAZING tools that most service companies and contractors could never conceptualize, let alone build, implement and support. They are accessible and interested in my success as a contractor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I do not like about Service Trade. If I were talking to a friend about Service Trade, I would say that some of my employees faced a bit of a leaning curve to get through. One cannot simply sign up and never work again. They offer live human U.S. based training (a deal sealer for me), training videos, a trouble ticket system, on screen walk through and a growing knowledge center. Like any cutting edge technology, it is exciting to learn, and WELL worth the effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider these guys as an option for your service company. The truly understand our needs and have created a beautiful platform that they are always improving on! The system is OPEN API which means that you can manipulate your data using outside programs. Unless your company is running 100% smoothly on an automated software platform, I suggest you give these guys a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company went from a literal shoe box full of index cards to Service Trade. It was such an abrupt jump in technology our heads were left spinning. There are so many benefits to using Service Trade that it is difficult to lay them all out. The best way to describe it this. If our company were a car, we went from square wheels to round wheels. Everything just runs smoother and almost all our information is accessible from anywhere.

When evaluating this software, be sure an read their companion book The Digital Wrap. Service Trade is not just a software, it is a re-conceptualization of how contractors do business in the world. There is a philosophy that goes along with elevating your position in the truck/technician based service marketplace. The evasive reality of the situation is that by employing the Service Trade philosophy and technology, not only does business get much easier to do, but your customers are better served and happier. Both your and your customers lives get easier, happier and more enriched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RME
What do you like best?

Service Trade is a great platform for organizing and upgrading and branding your service-based company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a side effect of the robust nature of the software, there is a learning curve involved in mastering the software. Fortunately, training is offered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you still run on paper and excel spreadsheets to stay organized, it is time to switch. Consider this company as a great alternative to whatever you are doing now. I think they are great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am better able to track my customer's data and needs. I now make more sales per customer than previously due to the trackability of individual jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-owner
What do you like best?

The service and software are perfect for our company and it keeps everyone on schedule.  I like that the techs can look ahead for the week and see where they are working and what jobs they are doing.  Also, I can keep up with where they are located and how they are doing time wise.   If I need to add another job while the tech is in the field, I can.  I can update my customers by calling a customer to  inform them that the tech will be early or late to the appointment because I can see where they are located and how long they have been on the job.  I don't know how we survived without Service Trade!!  They saved us!! Thank you!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only have one complaint about the software and that is when I need to reschedule a job from one week to the other, I can't do it without going in the job and making the change. I would love to be able to move the jobs in the scheduling area where you just click and drag the job to the next day! I've asked Service Trade about this idea...I'm sure they will have it at some point! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great for our company and gives me the opportunity to glance at a schedule to see what is going on for the day or the week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problems of scheduling jobs for on time appointments. It was a nightmare before Service Trade. Now, I can schedule jobs and the techs love it. They each have iPads with the Service Trade app on them and we communicate all day instead of waiting for them to return to the office at the end of the day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

programador
What do you like best?

It genuinely is stunning that an organization will stand up and be there for you when you need help. The ServiceTrade staff are so tolerant and solid each time anybody inside our organization needs assistance. I genuinely don't imagine that is the best piece of ServiceTrade's client administration, I state it is the manner in which they tune in to the requirements of their client and advance with their customer's needs. They really tune in and give us the additional devices to improve our business much more. Much obliged to you ST! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way that there is no "autosave" highlight. On the off chance that we are a site with cutoff administration when we go starting with one page then onto the next and it loses association our specialists must retype the whole report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application/program is incredible for planning our professionals however more significantly, we can pull information about each work request that we were not ready to get from our past stage. This information is enabling us to perceive how to improve our market nearness inside the different districts of the nation that we are in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior care expert
What do you like best?

It has helped me be more confident while also getting to help consumers with their needs. I like being in an environment of co workers who are encouraging and want to see you succeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s hard sometimes getting the consumers that are angry and upset at you. Sometimes you can’t give them what they want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me to be more calm and to look for a solution. I have learned that there is always someone to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

Its great for every day use and for implementing of new features are great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the invoicing is hard to deal with hence would recommend improving that area Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do buy it for great service! Its totally worth it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recurring services is an efficient tool for business purposes and its useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IC
What do you like best?

I was able to get help with my mobile apps in a timely manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything was great I had no problems I hope everyone’s experience is the same Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mobile apps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the kindness of the customer service that ServiceTrade is providing. It really helps me to solve few personal problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are lags and glitches once a while. and rescheduling is kind of difficult Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefits would be that the program is really easy and simple to use. I used an older one and I have no ran into no challenges so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how quickly we can send completed jobs to customers, as well as update work order notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are constant glitches and bugs. They also advertised features that silk don’t work after over a year of implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits are better customer service and communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about servicetrade is how easy it is for me to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get a lot of pop ups, that’s what I dislike the most Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I reccomend it to others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping our system working well, it helps with a lot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contract Paralegal
Legal Services
What do you like best?

Our company has crews spread out all over the country. ServiceTrade helps us stay organized and communicate with our employees. The customer service is great and very responsive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we run into things that were previously available in ServiceTrade, but now we can't do anymore. There are workarounds but sometimes they involve additional programs or extra time on our part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization and communication have improved greatly since implementing ServiceTrade. It has reduced the amount of time we spend talking about doing work and increased the amount of time actually doing work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Order Selector
Warehousing
What do you like best?

Its extremely patient friendly!! My patients can communicate with our practice and have full access! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some navigation tools that could use some short cuts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its definitely the way to go!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At this time none Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Support Representative
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can have my customers see online reviews & real time information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far; everything has been awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

being able to go mobile in regards to paperwork, scheduling & reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It truly is amazing that a company will stand up and be there for you when you need assistance. The ServiceTrade staff are so patient and reliable every time anyone within our company needs help. I honestly don't think that is the best part of ServiceTrade's customer service, I say it is the way they listen to the needs of their customer and evolve with their client's needs. They actually listen and provide us with the added tools to improve our business even more. Thank you ST! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there is no "autosave" feature. If we are a site with limit service when we go from one page to the next and it loses connection our technicians must retype the entire report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This company actually listens to what their clients are looking for. They evolve with their customer base. Not all industries have the same needs but ST will actually listen to your requests and make the changes that are needed. This means that this platform will grow with your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This app/program is great for scheduling our technicians but more importantly, we are able to pull data about each work order that we were not able to get from our previous platform. This data is allowing us to see how to improve our market presence within the various regions of the country that we are in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Great costumer services great products everything is perfect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing everything good thank you for the good experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great costumer services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Excecutive Officer
Facilities Services
What do you like best?

With ServiceTrade our operation is completely paperless and cloud based now. This allows for real-time updates from the field which has greatly improved our customer service. The software is intuitive and helps everyone stay organized. The ability to save pictures and paperwork and then share that with customers in professional looking HTML emails which are preformatted is fantastic. Software will allow integration with QuickBooks, Intacct, and other accounting systems so that invoices don't have to be entered twice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some pages don't always load instantaneously which can slow the work down compared to a local server based solution. The ability to sort and filter lists of data like customers, locations, and jobs could be better designed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ServiceTrade probably won't do everything you might expect but what it does it does well and they are constantly updated the features every 2-4 weeks. They are responsive to support questions and feature requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now that we are cloud based we have been able to hire remote service managers who operate in other parts of the state. Getting them set up was just a matter of giving them logins for accessing through their browser. This allows us to expand quickly and affordably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Process Manager
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I have had many fiddly requests and the support team has been accommodating and friendly. I like the way it allows us to schedule jobs and see who is where. I love the ability for the technicians to add notes, before and after photos, etc. I like that it allows them to clock in and out on site and shows location. It's very useful to have the calendar view and the ability to pair the software with other technologies (wufoo forms, websites, etc.) through zapier.

Pretty good communication between servicetrade and quickbooks online simplifies things for us as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like further customizations and ability to pair with Weebly instead of WordPress (further customizations are on their way). Support folks are good about getting back to us and being honest about what customizations they can and cannot deliver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for their added services - like briefings (they call them "Bearded Briefings" so you can see what's new and get additional tips that make your job easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ServiceTrade helps us provide value to our clients - busy property managers. They get photos, updates, and a lot of insight into what we're doing on sight without the need to travel out to watch or hand-hold. We report to them so they can report to their Boards of Directors. This added transparency builds trust- they know we do what we say we will because they have proof in hand, but we've made it a lot easier for them to get that proof. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that this software is very easy to use. I was able to teach myself a lot of things just by exploring the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like when the website is down for maintenance. We are a 24 hour company so it can be stressful not having access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want something efficent but simplistic this is the software for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that everything is accounted for. By using this software we keep track of all work we do. This is important to have a successful company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CF
What do you like best?

The service is good and very efficient for myself and my coworkers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have access to all parts of the platform due to my position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving problems to help with people in hunger. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's great to have a fast and easy way for everyone to collaborate and serve customers all at once with service trade! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not very happy with the fact Adobe PDF suite isn't compatible with service trade. Only xodo pdf editor is compatible, and even that won't upload files to service trade anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the problem of customers waiting on results and quotes. Beneficial because it speeds up quotation and approval time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Speed of communication. When trying to get position filled they rocked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Never had a problem with this program. 👍 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check to make sure this meets your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting professionals for particular jobs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Applications
Construction
What do you like best?

Intuitive solution that handles almost all situations in an easy to understand and operate format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more integrations however, this comment is quickly becoming obsolete since they listen and take action for their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check this out first and then look at others. This will set a high benchmark and be the best value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

sales, dispatch, entire field service, invoicing. We are seeing greater volume of business with the same amount of labor. Anticipate it to only get better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing, Customer Service, Account Management
Security and Investigations
What do you like best?

Can scale for growth, transforms the service industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the network issues can slow the process since it uses data (internet connection) to process anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the service industry, check it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Complete visibility, seeing all your work at one time, being able to track and segment data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduler
Business Supplies and Equipment
What do you like best?

The ease of use and cool features that ServiceTrade give you. The quoting features/tracking has really helped us stay on top of our quotes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of features without wifi. Technicians aren't able to do some basic stuff on their tablets/phone when their internet connection is poor. Trouble clocking into jobs sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization is a big thing. It's easy to see exactly what's going on with jobs instead of having to play phone tag with technicians. Also the quoting software has been a big hit with our customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ServiceTrade?

ServiceTrade Categories on G2