What do you like best?
- Is an awasome an a very good estructured software
- Is very atractive and easy for the frontline to upload ideas
- Is lean based estructure
- It has a fully support to fix any issue during the implementation
What do you dislike?
- From my particular standpoint, there´s a very good opportunity area to engage the top management and the value stream leadership in my company so, by training to this group in a very agressive way in topics such lean, finance and root cause analysis, the value stream could cascade down and push forward the lean principals then, the frontline will be higly motivated and the whole ideas would be overwhelming.
This means that, the REVER app, the team, and the staff, in a certain point in the journey implemetation can be used as a very effective bridge between the company user and the continuos improvement way.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
My recomendation would be based on my own experience, is very important to have the top management in a very intensive training in lean and continuos improvement topics so, once they launch the REVER implementation, the ideas from the frontline will be easier to be pulled. By doing so, the engagement from the top to the lean culture could be a huge and a critical benefit to the soft REVER implementation. In simple words REVER is a very helpfull tool to achieve the improvements goals.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Problems that incluides issues related to safety, ergonomics and operations
- The specific benefits (measurables) have been 2019 YTD 11'795.37 USD