Repost Reviews & Product Details

Repost Overview

What is Repost?

Repost is a content-marketing tool that focus on social media it allow users to add their content to the Library and connect their social accounts and automatically shared on these social networks to increase the long term reach.

Repost Details
Discussions
Repost Community

Elokenz
2014
Toulon, France
@Elokenz_com
644 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Repost community
Have you used Repost before?

Repost Reviews

Showing 11 Repost reviews
Already have Repost?
What do you like best?

As someone with multiple accounts, repost by elokenz is an easy way to share content between my business and personal pages on multiple platforms, keep my social feeds active, and optimize my reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am fairly new to this software and do not have any dislikes at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At the time I found Repost, they had a free trial version. I'd suggest starting with this to see if this software is useful for you before enrolling in one of their monthly plans. The paid plans do have more features, but the free version will give you a good feel for what repost is capable of! This is NOT the repost tool on instagram that you use to share other peoples content and give them credit, this is a different program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Repost is more than just a sharing tool. It actually figures out what your best content is based on your audience’s engagement and shares your most popular content more often to attract leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

I'm still in the free trial phase of using this service, but my expereince has been positive so far. I like that it saves me the work of reposting an ad and can be set to repost as quickly as every 45 minutes. I like that it can do several ads at once, and I like the option to add more accounts at discounted rates if I decide to do that. Plus, I think the price for a single account is really reasonable, even though I'm still enjoying my free trial period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it could be a bit more intuitive, or there could be more information on how to use the service on the website. I'm not fond of the idea of needing to contact customer service every time I have a question. The site looks pretty new, though, so I expect to see some growth and improvements in the information provided on the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to read through everything carefully, and maybe be patient through this company's early stages. The service they offer seems to be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've actually decided to sign up as a beta tester for Repost, because I think my input could be useful to them, and their service is logically going to be pretty beneficial for getting my ads at the top of search results. (I'm a current user, or trying to be, but unsure of how to do the requested screenshot, so I marked thaat question below as a 'no'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

This app is super easy to use. It is clear as far as instructions even for us older people! It makes handling a business' social media a lot easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have to delete some of the text when I post because it makes my post look a little messy. There has to be an easier way to show that it is a repost without having the text that is shown on my post be hidden because the "get repost" takes up more than a few lines Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for those who don't have a tom of time to spend on social media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes posting on social media for my business take less time and that allows me to focus on the things that I am actually good at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

It's ease of scheduling future social media posts is what initially catches the eye. Couple that with analytic data points, Repost is easily a tool that you'll be anxious to add to your tool belt. Pricing is on-point for smaller business and larger orgs the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes immediately come to mind, although the very rare difficulty with @ handles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you require an app that makes your day-to-day marketing and outreach lives more manageable, this is one you should start with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A dramatic decrease in the amount of manually-submitted reposts, coupled with a significant increase in site traffic that filters to exactly where the individual user is look to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Repost is easily accessible and provides simple solutions for my business related needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've never encountered a problem or feature with Repost I would categorize as "dislike". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As the manager of multiple social media accounts for my company, Repost allows me to share posts among all of my related pages, which saves me time and hassle of reposting individually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fondateur, Consultant en formation numérique et concepteur pédagogique
What do you like best?

It works for me, I don't even have to thing abut posting anymore. It largely improved my community engagement since "I" tweet more often that way and people react. It is also a good way to know what topics are popular and what are the best times to post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike about that application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use Repost as well as Hootsuite. One is posting according to the popularity of my previous posts and the other allows me to post when I decide according to the goals of some particular campaigns. Elokenz Repost helps me saving a lot of time and moreover, it increases the general engagement rate of my audiences. It posts every single day, at the time slots I decided. So, event when I am traveling, it takes care of my social media presence and reputation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A huge gain of time, of audience engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Formateur - Evernote, MindMapping, Gestion et suivi du temps, Gestion de projets et tâches
What do you like best?

This is not just another Buffer & al. First, you can type alternative texts for the same topic, and this gives some "human" touch to posting several times on the same topic. Then the idea of "fatigue" is very interesting: it will post automatically AND intelligently, based on how much posts have been seen already. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No auto-completion for @names, possibility to vary pictures as well as text would be a welcome addition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regular reposts of blog articles and website pages with variations on the text (soon the images ?) and consciousness of the "reader fatigue" that prevents articles/pages to be posted too often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that I can add in RSS feeds and Elokenz Repost will automatically notify me when new posts are available AND they'll even create ready-made posts for me to approve, deny or edit. And it then goes into a rotating library of content that gets tweeted or posted on my schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes feel glitchy when I'm trying to add or remove RSS sources or individual posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend you give this a try. They have a free plan and the support is amazing. Once you get over the small learning curve, I'm sure that you find this frees up hours of time that you would have otherwise spent planning and scheduling individual posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's automating my Facebook and Twitter posting so that I don't have to do anything. It's literally set it and forget it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Manager / Consultant
What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to share things quickly and then received results of those shares. It's easy to build up a content library too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had an app and or browser extension. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to share with Repost and it can save you valuable time with content distribution and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves me time. Saving time is like making money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Repost makes it super easy to grab and share videos and pictures that you find on social media sites such as Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you can't edit the content within the app. It would be great if there were filters, text that you could add, more background colors etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growing a successful social media audience takes hard work. You have to find content that other people will find appealing. Unless you are creating the content yourself then you will have to search the web and other social media outlets intensely to find content. Repost takes so much of the hassle out of copying and sharing videos. Literally click like 3 buttons and done. I also love that it shows you what content you have saved versus what content you have actually already posted. Not sure what I'd be doing had I not found this app. I use it to post to a Facebook page I have called Pure Followers... sharing viral videos helps my page to get noticed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fondateur
What do you like best?

Setting the tool up takes less than 30 minutes + 5 minutes per new posts. Since I Set this up for http://deux.io, elokenz trafic account for 20% of my social traffic ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to get recommendations for snacking content to be shared to my audience: elokenz knows what my audience like, they should be able to recommend great stuff. They could also support spinning content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community management for my evergreen contents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.