RD Station

4.8

RD Station is a marketing automation platform simply designed to help businesses grow. The software allows you to attract visitors to your website, turn them into leads and nurture them into customers, all in one place.

Work for RD Station?

Learning about RD Station?

RD Station Reviews

Showing 120 RD Station reviews
RD Station review by Augusto G.
Augusto G.
View Original September 20, 2018

"A tool to start and develop brands and businesses"

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about RD Station
RD Station review by Smarti I.
Smarti I.

"An incredible platform!"

What do you like best?

I love the creation part of landing pages. I like how broad the platform is, and it has several ways of editing.

I also like the editing area for emails. It has a variety of options to add to the email, it's very useful! I also like the organization of leads, and the area of ​​postings in social networks, this saves a lot of time, with the RD I can post to facebook, twitter and linkedin all at once.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the fact that they removed the option to shorten the URL. It would be nice if you had an option to insert a video in the edition of landing pages and also in the email, it is difficult to insert the HTML, sometimes it does not work as expected. Also, I think I love everything on the platform, it meets all my expectations!.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a complete platform. In those 3 years that I have been in the company using RD, I have never had problems, nor disturbances with frequent emails. They are very attentive and always ready to help you in whatever you need. I recommend 100% to RD.

Small questions about creating landing pages were quickly solved. In the beginning, we had a successful consultant, helping us and teaching us to learn the platform. He made video calls with me and my boss, and he explained many things to us. They are very attentive!

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

RD Station review by Fabrício Theophilo R.
Fabrício Theophilo R.

"Comprehensive and efficient marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and intuitive. Defining and understanding strategies was the biggest challenge. The DR encouraged us to improve routines. Our sales operation is more efficient. We are communicating better with our potential customers. We are communicating better with our active customers.

What do you dislike?

Visually, improvements could be made to the performance analysis of e-mail in automation. But it's just an over concern. In practice, the system does not prevent me from having access to the really important information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Deploying RD is easy. But it is critical that the company has a good alignment of marketing strategies. RD has a specialized team to help with this.

For sure. We improve the communication routine with our customers and automate the sending of emails. The RD gives us the freedom to create our own "sales machine", reducing the cycle of negotiations and closings of new business.

RD Station review by Erich G.
Erich G.

"superb marketing automation platform"

What do you like best?

the ux is great. it makes sense. I have made a lot of money for me and for my business partners using this amazing easy to use simple tool. do not over think about it. RD Station is solid. RD means Digital Results, witch is precisely what it has generated for me over the last 3 years since i've started to use it. RD Station is a mix from HubSpot, Wix, SendGrid, MailChimp, Semrush, Marketo and Salesforce. It has room to improve, but the solution is great and makes my life way better.

What do you dislike?

the product is growing. so you might find limitations and restrictions for the advanced user. it uses SendGrid as part of inner e-mail distribuitor, witch is something great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure you have intermediate to advanced level in inbound marketing. the logic for RD Station requires great understanding of this science from it's users.

marketing automation at the fullest. also, it is a aggregates data from facebook and google analytics into a single interface.

RD Station review by Bruna F.
Bruna F.

"The efficiency platform: RD Station"

What do you like best?

RD Station Marketing it's more than just a marketing tool, it's a great and deep experience of achieve team goals and acquire new knowledge about business and your own company. The tools are great, indeed, but also and most important is that RD Station is a example of customer success and how that it's showed by the awesome and unique team of RD Station Marketing.

What do you dislike?

I can't say somenthing I dislike in RD Station, and that's because the company is always improving. They care about their customers so much that it should be and example of workgroups in several and giant companies who can't do the same as RD Station. Maybe I dislike I can't spend too much time in the platform as I wish I could, and that's all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our company, Portabilis Tecnologia, it's affected by RD Station in a really beautiful way. The tasks are easier, we don't have to struggle to create landing pages and capture leads, and the most important is that the platform makes possible our company to create and mantain a good and productive relationship with our own customers, like RD Station do with us: they know how to nurture the customer success.

RD Station review by Débora N.
Débora N.

"The most complete Digital Marketing tool"

What do you like best?

RD Station is more than a marketing tool. It is a platform that brings together functionalities that allow you to manage, plan, apply and analyze all the steps of the Inbound Marketing methodology. In addition to the tool works as it promises, Resultados Digitais also delivers excellent content to collaborate with the public and a great and fast service for its customers. The result could only be positive!

What do you dislike?

I believe that some features could be improved, the company has been doing this, as is the case with the new landing pages. Also, I'd like to be able to monitor more than one domain and create more Profiles in Lead Scoring.

The problem that RD Station solves is to offer all the Inbound tools in a single environment, which allows excellent integration between Marketing and Sales and deep analysis of results.

For me, the main benefit is a clear view of processes and results and automation processes. These improvements have increased the company's sales!

RD Station review by Eric F.
Eric F.

"Sem exageiros, a RD está mudando minha vida"

What do you like best?

O que eu mais gosto é o fato de não ser apenas uma plataforma, a RD me ajuda a resolver minhas maiores dores na empresa e marketing com apoio público (materiais digitais) e com apoio exclusivo (Customer Success) de modo a me ajudar a crescer, aprender, e ter resultados que cursos tradicionais como graduação, pós, não possibilitam. O tema Marketing Digital é ainda recente no mercado, então a Resultados Digitais está transformando esse mercado aqui no Brasil para muita gente.

What do you dislike?

Acredito que o CS poderia ser personalizado para cada tipo de nível de conhecimento da pessoa. Caso o cliente tenha pouco conhecimento, pode haver um pacote mais próximo, em que o CS possa acompanhar mais de perto esse cliente, e da mesma forma para clientes seniores que possuem grande conhecimento em marketing digital.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

É recomendado que o futuro cliente esteja certo de quais serão as formas de estruturar o Inbound em sua empresa, saber que é necessário ter noções de SEO, que terá de fazer um blog, ter conteúdos, ter quem fará os conteúdos... algo que não ficou tão claro comigo. Sabia que era necessário, mas não que era fundamental. Hoje eu sei, e agradeço os conteúdos e apoio da equipe.

A RD Station está me ajudando a estruturar o processo de vendas geral da empresa, de forma mais eficiente e sustentável. O modelo na minha empresa é de telemarketing, em que se compram listas segmentadas e a equipe de Cold Call fica o dia inteiro ligando para 100 leads por dia. A RD irá mudar esse cenário.

RD Station review by Adriana J.
Adriana J.

"Awesome marketing tool for beginners or experts"

What do you like best?

How they treat each client, professionally and also specifically. The tool is also very useful and easy to use. You can create landing pages, lists and social media posts in few minutes. The way they listen to their costumers in order to improve the tool.

What do you dislike?

There are some features which improvements are necessary. However the team is always concerned about clients' needs and suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent job, assistence and tool.

Leads generation and relationship. They also help us with a success plan related to our specific field. We could increase (it would be honest to say we have any) our sells due to RD Station tool, since we could create a better scheduling of involvement with our leads. They are really involved with our company and improvements, suggesting many tasks to increase sells and achieving our targets.

RD Station review by Aline R.
Aline R.

"I really learned how to make a good marketing with RD Station "

What do you like best?

RD Station is a awesome tool to make a complete marketing strategy, because besides their own options, they also have integrations with other tools.

And they also have the best team in the world to help you with anything you need!

What do you dislike?

Like I said in the other question, I really like RD Station a lot! In this moment, I just waiting for a better integration with Whatsapp to improve my sales. But I really believe this is coming soon.

Using RD Station I can organize the strategies since the people know my companie (to show the companie for them) until the people become a customer, and after that too. I understand the better strategies and I know where I need to optimize to achive better results.

RD Station review by Fillipe Neyl W.
Fillipe Neyl W.

"Powerful Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

RD Station is a tool created in Brazil by Resultados Digitais. The tool itself is just really impressive, it gather most part of the digital marketing functionalities a company or agency needs to manage their relevance online, but stay really simple to use with a very clean and easy to user interface.

What do you dislike?

Being younger than the leading tool for marketing automation, Hubspot, it lacks or don't offer some of the most advanced and new functionalities like CRM and Sales tools. But I think it's just a matter of time until this is solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The leading tool is Hubspot, but it's pricey. If you want a great and a little more affordable choice and especially a great support, RD Station is the tool for you.

We are a digital marketing agency in Brazil who uses RD Station for more than 10 clients. It makes us save precious time and get more results.

RD Station review by André P.
André P.

"Extremely satisfied"

What do you like best?

RD Station has changed my way of generating leads and business. In addition to the software being very easy to use, the team of RD specialists is always close to the client, giving valuable information and tips to improve our results.

What do you dislike?

The API documentation could be better. I had difficulty making some integrations due to lack of documentation

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Shop without fear, take advantage of onboarding to ensure the right setup and stay close to your manager's success.

I had a lot of trouble identifying the best lead generation channels and did not have a nutrition and qualification process for those leads. With RD Station, I can identify the best channels for each of my goals and optimize my efforts on those who deliver the most. RD Station allowed me to automate a large part of the relationship process and nutrition of leads and today I am able to send to the sales team much more mature leads for closing

RD Station review by Consultant

"RD Station - A Rocket for sucess"

What do you like best?

Among the many options for marketing automation, we chose RD Station for bringing together several solutions on the same platform.

We work on attracting leads, qualifying and converting using pop-ups, ads, social media publications, landing pages and email marketing without leaving the RD Station. With a background in design and marketing, I use the RD and the platform helped me to get out of a situation of professional stagnation in view of the financial crisis that was affecting my clients, and I was able to return growth thanks to this tool.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like much about RD Station is that it is not accessible for smaller customers, they end up preferring more punctual solutions because of the risk of the value invested considering the limited budgets. Even presenting the results, they are reluctant to use the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All in one.

For my clients, we have solved the problem of reaching the right target, and we have been able to track our audience beyond content nutrition, qualifying the leads until the exact moment of the purchase day. We are increasing our efficiency and optimizing resources.

RD Station review by Pricila C.
Pricila C.

"Geração de mais Leads "

What do you like best?

O fato de sempre ter uma nova funcionalidade aderente as novidades do mercado. Além do software, eles são os meus professores e inspiração para tirar o melhor resultado dos meus leads.

What do you dislike?

Contratei em 2018 e desde então atende em todas as nossas necessidades. Não tenho o que falar de negativo da ferramenta. Pelo contrário. Se eu me dedicar mais ao aprendizado e aplicação de algumas coisas, posso melhorar o meu uso.

Disparos de e-mail marketing, automação para fluxos de primeiro contato, captação de leads visitantes no nosso site com as ferramentas de Pop up e Landing Pages. Atualmente o RD está totalmente aderente ao meu negócio.

RD Station review by Julio Cezar M.
Julio Cezar M.

"Best digital marketing tool ever!"

What do you like best?

RD Station allows me to create a world inside of it. Using marketing segmentations to separate my customers and ally with marketing automation, let's me free to think and implement others projects. Besides that, RD Station's automation helps me to echelon what I was doing manually. Everything is incredible.

What do you dislike?

Some days ago, I was needing a tool that could me help me by a easy way with CRM. But after SUMMIT (the biggest Latin America marketing event), they showed us RD Station CRM. Now, I'm in heaven.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. and if you are suspicious of the full capacity of Brazilian software, take a risk.

Just like I said, RD Station does the boring things and allows me to think better and go ahead. Capturing lead from Facebook Lead Ads, sends e-mails marketing as they sign up, adds tags and groups into targets. This help any business to grow up.

RD Station review by Tainara F.
Tainara F.

"Powerful!"

What do you like best?

RD Station is really impressive. It´s a powerful marketing automation tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Idid't have any problems. At this moment, meets all company needs.

When I joined the company, I already knew the RD for always reading the site, downloading the material, etc. So I suggested that they hire the RD Station, mainly because I detected that one of the problems was the emails. We were losing a lot of it. Our goal was to increase the mailing, generate more leads and visits to the site, as well as fixing the brand as authority in the area. We improved a lot! Save us a precious time and get more results.

RD Station review by Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.

"Best marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the way that RD Station was able to integrate email mkt, automation, landing pages, lead scoring and now also CRM

What do you dislike?

Nothing... if I need a diferrent feature from what they offer currently, I just open a ticket for the product team, explaining my ideas and I know they will pay attention and improve as soon as possible...

As I said previously, for me the best benefit is being able to follow the steps from the lead since the very beginning, once email marketing, landing page, automation and all the "foot prints" from the lead are tracked and I can have all the information at the same place.

RD Station review by Nara V.
Nara V.

"Best marketing plataform"

What do you like best?

RD changed the way companies acquire and related to customer and leads. With a intuitive ux, it's simple to undestand different parts of your marketing and sales funnel and how to optimize each of the conversion rates with features like: Leads segmentation, landing pages, analytics, email marketing, social media, CRM, SEO, etc.

I especially like the constant updates and feature improvement and also the vision of growing the ecosystem with different integration partners that can add improvements in some specifical segments and help the clients have a great experience.

What do you dislike?

I can't say something I dislike in RD - they are always improving and listening to customer's feedbacks.

RD offers the different tools in one platform and now we are able to implement a scalable marketing strategy and have a complete view of the entire acquisition process and lead management

RD Station review by Ana Clara M.
Ana Clara M.

"I can't live without RD Station"

What do you like best?

The platform works, is intuitive and has brought great results to the company in which I work. What I like most about RD is support and service. They are always listening to their customers to improve the software. I can not live without RD!

What do you dislike?

Anything. They always solve my problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not regret hiring the RD services. They are more than software.

They really care about the results of customers.

Tinvest in the customer experience and are always looking for improvement.

We were able to implement a scalable marketing strategy and we were able to implement a sustainable business model with inbound marketing.

RD Station review by Morgana Lucia S.
Morgana Lucia S.

"Awesome experience"

What do you like best?

It's a simple system but that offers us a great benefit considering the social media data and other tasks that improve our performance. The support that we have from all the team is great. They really help us to achieve our goals on the business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The system gave us all that we need and every moment brings us updates that make our lives easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RD station is a great software that helps the companies that are looking to improve their level of customer experience, providing an easy access to the information considering the dashboards and also the social media tools. The team support is great.

We are a big industrial company that produces brake linings and pads for trucks and trailers. The RD System is helping us to better work with our social media, site, and blog, making us reference in our business.

RD Station review by Lucas M.
Lucas M.

"Garantindo resultados digitais"

What do you like best?

Honestamente, é suspeito que eu diga que o que mais gosto é o suporte, afinal quem gosta de precisar de suporte. Mas eu nunca tive um tão próximo de mim, nos considero no mesmo barco.

What do you dislike?

As limitações básicas em criação mas tem melhorado bastante ultimamente.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ótima plataforma de gestão de marketing digital, ferramentas uteis, sem dados desnecessários e tudo bem organizado.

Estou segmentando e conhecendo melhor meu público, posso me relacionar com eles, os nutrindo de informações e pontos de vista interessantes ao meu departamento comercial, facilitando o processo de venda de várias formas.

RD Station review by Edson Carlos K.
Edson Carlos K.

"Excellent marketing tool"

What do you like best?

- lead segmentation

- marketing automation

- lead scoring

- lead tracking

- email marketing

What do you dislike?

- landing page customization process

- marketing automation workflows could be more intelligent and interconnected, it's common to create multiple workflows in order to achieve one single goal

- Sometimes there are minor errors in the lead timeline, the same conversion could be found several times within the same timestamp, which couldn't happen in real life

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An excellent tool to power your own marketing strategy and also of your customers

Optimization of marketing and sales funnel, automation process, the fact of joining several minor tools within one single tool

RD Station review by Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

I loved RD Station because help me in my day by day and conquest a new clients

What do you dislike?

i don´t like a number limit of the emails in the plataform

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like to use RD Station because it does not help increase our base of leads and with that increase the sales of the company, the accesses in our sites also has been growing a lot over the years that we use the platform.

im my company i used to RD for new leads. The RD help a conquest my objectives

RD Station review by Érick C.
Érick C.

"An affordable but impressive marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

RD Station delivers almost everything you need to achieve success in digital marketing. Leads management (including lead scoring and tracking throughout the website), tools for creating awesome landing pages, pop-ups or forms, well-designed tool for creating automated e-mail marketing "flows", excellent UI and UX and a team eager to help you to reach more and more.

What do you dislike?

Too basic reports, could have more SEO functionalities and I miss many criteria while segmenting leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely the best digital marketing tool in its price-range.

Attracting and nurturing leads, providing rich content through well-designed LPs and score leads by its interest and engagement.

RD Station review by Leonardo J.
Leonardo J.

"Best for Latam"

What do you like best?

Automation and support to bring success to your clients... these guys are really your partners. They help you to close deals with big leads and little ones.

They train us in a large list of marketing themes to improve our agency.

Is a very reliable company in general terms.

What do you dislike?

The time to schedule a call is really long. they´re missing CRM already

They are brazilians and some of their resources are still in portuguese.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you´re considering Hubspot, RD Station is a better option, even more if you are latin person

Automation for Inbound Marketing. My clients are really happy with this

RD Station review by Giuliane S.
Giuliane S.

"Why Companies Should Invest in RD Station MArketing"

What do you like best?

RD Station is simple and easy to use. Its tools make it easy for you to work on marketing, capturing and managing qualified leads. The relationship with the base becomes more effective.

Among its functions are landing pages, forms, email marketing, social network management and so on.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain. RD Station Marketing is really usefull.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy-to-use program, you should invest on RD Station.

Email marketing, lead capture, contact management, relationship.

The main benefits is agility in capturing contacts for sale.

RD Station review by Thiago B.
Thiago B.

"O RD ajudou alavancar meu negócio"

What do you like best?

Uso o RD Station Marketing para minha agência e também com os nossos clientes. Ele nos ajuda em toda operação de inbound marketing suprindo as necessidades diárias que temos para desenvolver nossas estratégias e nos servindo com suporte necessário para análise e tomadas de decisões dos próximos passos com as mesmas.

What do you dislike?

Não tenho, no momento, nada a declarar sobre algo que não me agrade dentro da ferramenta. Por hora, ela me atende completamente.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Indico usar o RD Station como aliado em suas ações de nutrição e qualificação de LEADS gerados em campanhas de Inbound Marketing. Agora com a implementação do seu CRM, a ferramenta caminha para se tornar ainda mais completa.

Estou conseguindo escalar o crescimento com nossos clientes capturando, qualificando e convertendo mais vendas com CAC reduzido e tempo otimizado.

RD Station review by Diego L.
Diego L.

"RD Station worth"

What do you like best?

I love how the crew improves new solutions and integrations with many platforms, this really helps the marketing team to be must productive and think about new solutions for the customers.

What do you dislike?

My top 1 problem is very specific, I'm an agency who has a lot of customers and have to change something in 1 customer and in the same time I'm doing a Landing Page or an automation flow for another one, RD Station doesn't let me do this 2 things in 2 different accounts and this sucks.

It helped the marketing team to be more productive.

RD Station review by Larissa K.
Larissa K.

"Amazing platform"

What do you like best?

I love the way the company treats the customer and cares about the need for each of them. They are always ready to help and bring news to the sector.

What do you dislike?

Nothing displeases me. But I believe that the company could provide a "Freemium" version for clients that do not yet have a large volume of leads, even if in this case several resources are not released

Recommendations to others considering the product:

34/5000

excellent platform and service

improved the conversion of my campaigns by bringing me more qualified leads

RD Station review by Adriana A.
Adriana A.

"Excelente"

What do you like best?

I like every system, the sending part of email helps me a lot in communicating with my leads, the landing pages are easy and practical to set up, although I also liked the other model.

What do you dislike?

The chat button disturbs me because it is located in the same place as some action message. It could be inside the question button or inside the Help Center.

I can capture leads in a more quiet way, without sending too many emails, and / or being aggressive.

RD Station review by Viviam B.
Viviam B.

"Melhor ferramenta de inbound e marketing de relacionamento"

What do you like best?

A facilidade de uso da ferramenta e a configuração de métricas e parâmetros de acompanhamento.

What do you dislike?

O fato de não ser possível classificar um contato como contato e não como lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Suporte fantástico, fácil de implementar e fácil de negociação. Além de toda a estrutura de conhecimento que a Resultados Digitais fornece para seus clientes, tornando a confiança no produto mais relevante e melhor para a empresa.

Está mais fácil contabilizar e analisar os leads que chegam pelas mídias digitais, possibilitando, inclusive, a criação de KPIs específicos.

RD Station review by Angelo C.
Angelo C.

"A graduate degree in didgital marketing"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of how things are easy to be used, everything is handy and the staff treats you very well, they are warm-hearted.

What do you dislike?

The integration rdstation and linkedin is not easy to link, your url is always the same

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an interesting software for those with short experience in digital marketing because it's easy to use, there are many supporting materials, texts and videos.

The problems are to transform the company into a known brand. With digital marketing, we are being better know day-by-day. On LinkedIn we are leaders in social engagement.

RD Station review by Lucas Eduardo d.
Lucas Eduardo d.

"RD Station 💙"

What do you like best?

Gosto da facilidade que o RD Station oferece em criar estratégia de Marketing Digital/Inbound Marketing. É bastante útil para pequenas e médias empresas que contam com uma equipe pequena.

What do you dislike?

Não gosta do fato de às vezes existirem discrepâncias de dados.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Solicitem um teste gratuito e vejam se o RD faz sentido para o negócio.

Consigo organizar tudo com muito mais facilidade. O RD permite que sejam planejadas, executadas e mensuradas todas as estratégias de Inbound feitas para a empresa. É uma excelente ferramenta, que vale o investimento.

RD Station review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"RD Station - MKT"

What do you like best?

RD Station and its many features are great!. The main services that I use and know are recommend: e-mail marketing and lead tracking. Tracking throughout the sales funnel process is also great.

What do you dislike?

Although the price isn't that good, I think is 'worth it' for the tools that the RD Station offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it!

My benefits are that I can easily send e-mails for a lot of people at once. I'm not having problemas with the platform at the moment.

RD Station review by Tiago B.
Tiago B.

"A complete marketing automation software"

What do you like best?

Rd Station provides marketers with the tools to develop a complete and automated strategy for their companies, helping marketers from traffic and visitors generation to lead conversion and continuous improvement.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can be a little confusing, especially for new users. The use of some features is also limited in some aspects (some advanced things that you might want to do, won't be possible)

Lead generation and management, integrated communication with my customer base. The company have achieved a lot of growth using the product in the least year

RD Station review by Sâmella M.
Sâmella M.

"Depoimento"

What do you like best?

Agilidade e facilida em montas landing pages e automações.

Atendimento rápido e que sempre tiara as duvidas.

Recomendo para pessoa que pelo menos tenham alguma noção de marketing para que não fique perdido no primeiro momento e que pesquisem também sobre a empresa.

E que disponibilizem tempo para aprender sobre a ferramenta pois ela sozinha não faz milagres, precisamos estar dispostos a querer a prender e dar ao máximo para conseguir alcançar o objetivo desejado.

Olha acredito que seria isso mesmo a falar, estamos a pouco tempo com a RD e cada dia é um aprendizado.

What do you dislike?

ainda não achamos nada que possamos reclamar

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bom para começar a ter estrategias de marketing e ajudar a ter mais clientes

Facilidade e agilidade

RD Station review by Tiago F.
Tiago F.

"Excellent marketing automation"

What do you like best?

The easiest marketing automation I´ve worked with. The email feature is awesome and won´t charge you for extra emails. I really recomend it if you need to cut costs without cutting you marketing results.

What do you dislike?

There are a few itens to improve about personalization. You should ask them about it before closing your deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have already tried hubspot, you will love RD Station.

Marketing automation is totally automatized with RD Station, moving thausands of leads every day through my sales funil.

RD Station review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Much more than a tool"

What do you like best?

They are more than a tool. RD is almost a best practice model with data and information that sometimes you don´t even know you need. Their customer success helps you in how to extract the best from the tool, with strategies aligned with your business needs.

What do you dislike?

What I used to dislike was solved. Nothing to complain at this moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It´s a complete tool to your marketing automation and is in constant development to contemplate needs that can appear in the process

Now I can visualize our clients, leads and prospects with more information about their maturity and how they engage with us, which contents and actions have the best performance and also statistics to take the best decisions.

RD Station review by Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.

"Life changing platform"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use the tool because it groups everything you need in one place. The email marketing feature is great and very reliable. Lead database is perfect to track and target the way you want.

What do you dislike?

Some fundamentals features are available only for better and more expensive plans. For example, marketing automation just unlock a very simple flow, but if you have a complex email marketing campain, it is not enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend a trial. Maybe it will be just what you needed, but there's a chance it is a bit too much or not enough.

Lead tracking and targeting. It made very simple to rate my leads and focus more in the opportunities.

RD Station review by Josias M.
Josias M.

"Tudo intuitivo"

What do you like best?

a ferramenta é simples e intuitiva até iniciantes conseguem mexer, colaboradores com um nível baixo de conhecimento sobre a plataforma conseguem em pouco tempo manusear tranquilamente

What do you dislike?

não ter integração com todas as redes socias isso dificulta muito pois temos que usar outras soluções como mlabs para conseguir usar e agendar todas as redes sociais.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ferramenta fácil intuitiva com muitas fucionabilidades

com o fluxo de nutrição simples estamos gerando muito mais leads e qualificando os cada vez mais.

RD Station review by Vitor C.
Vitor C.

"The Best Inbound tool"

What do you like best?

The simplicy of their products are the best thing what they have in the platform. I was looking for a tool with this features and i found all it on the RD. I used Hubspot 2 years ago and RD is the best in all the features.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say about this, I really apreciated all the features.

I unificied all the captation of leads and apply some many theories about inbound marketing in the pratic.

RD Station review by Robinson  S.
Robinson S.

"One of the best solution in market!"

What do you like best?

The e-mail automation is the best on the market and help us to deliver personal emails to our clients. The dashboard gives you all information you need to create a new strategy.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, they are always improving the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best solution in market.

They help us to get leads from our content and boost our sales. One of the most important benefits they provide to us is save time.

RD Station review by Camila V.
Camila V.

"Love this plataform"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the facilities that it brings to my work day by day, we can use the forms so easily on the landing pages to attract leads and then we can use the inbound marketing by sending emails to those leads.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't have so many personalization to creat a landing page or a pop-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really worth it

Improve marketing department, and it really worked.

RD Station review by Administrator

"O inicio da minha carreira começou aqui "

What do you like best?

O que eu mais curti no RD foi a facilidade em aprender esse sistema... Nunca tinha trabalhado com marketing e comecei nessa empresa que estou, de repente, puff, aprendi a voar e tudo graças a facilidade da plataforma, foram webnairs, tutoriais, matérias, tudo me ajudou e me ajuda a crescer na minha profissão. aprendi noventa porcento das coisas que sei hoje graças a resultados digitais

What do you dislike?

o que eu não gosto é a dificuldade do suporte, já coloquei em outras e colocarei aqui também... precisamos ter mais canais de comunicação.

Posso colocar também a dificuldade em colocar mais de uma variavel no lead scoring

tive problemas com segmentação de leads, lead scoring e algumas integrações. Resolvi oitenta porcento dos meus problemas e creio que com o andamento das coisas e o suporte bem focado conseguirei chegar os 100%

RD Station review by Lucas L.
Lucas L.

"All-around, functional marketing platform"

What do you like best?

RD Station allows businesses to easily accomplish all things marketing such as sending e-mails campaigns, managing user segments, automating drip campaigns and creating landing pages.

What do you dislike?

Poor visuals for e-mail templates and landing pages; poor user experience makes necessary a lot of back-and-forth when setting things up.

We use RD Station mainly to automate inbound flows, email leads and design landing pages for our ebooks with ease, and are successful in doing so.

RD Station review by Marianna P.
Marianna P.

"a love called RD Station"

What do you like best?

RD Station is an integrated system that helps us measure and evaluate the results of marketing campaigns. What I like the most is agility.

What do you dislike?

What I least enjoy is creating calls to solve simple problems.

The biggest problem we've solved until now is integration with other platforms. RD is easier and simpler to measure results with other media, such as social networks.

RD Station review by Noara P.
Noara P.

"Amazing Plataform, Amazing People"

What do you like best?

Much more than a tool, the RD understands from the most basic needs of those who are starting with the first steps in digital marketing to people of the RD itself who are directly involved in the elaboration of more elaborate campaigns and follow the process.

What do you dislike?

There`s nothing I dislike, some difficulties on using are being treated and resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic Plataform, Fantastic People.

There are so many challenges in business and as a marketing consultant, taking care of marketing strategy of several clients, the needs are different, but the main thing is to be able to manage the funnel on a single platform.

RD Station review by Paulo F.
Paulo F.

"RD Station Review! Brazil"

What do you like best?

RD Station provided my business with a great tool for us to create landing pages, generate leads, and manage social media. Their team provided us with great training and seemed determined to really help us.

What do you dislike?

For my business it was a big financial investment that we later on had to cut. Too many features weren't being used. Other tools were available online for a fraction of the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate your real necessities in needing this product. It has great tools that will help your business but needs commitment in using the platform. There are other solutions in the market that can do what RD Station does for less $.

We mainly created landing pages for a menu app used in restaurants that was amazing in generating leads for us and our clients. The problem we solved was, we were able to "weed out" bad leads and give our clientes real data.

RD Station review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Does what you need, at a price you can (maybe) afford."

What do you like best?

Their interface keeps being updated, with new features being added in a somewhat regular pace. The new features they add are usually nice additions to their ecosystem and work right away (with some tinkering, every now and then).

It has many tools you need, all in a single place: email template creation, email feed automation, landing page creation, tools to help with better segmentation, stats from Google Analytics... aside from, of course, bread and butter of all platforms such as this one (CTR, number of new leads, open rates per email, email bounces, etc.)

Their customer support is also very well trained and resourceful: as an example, when we needed to migrate some landing pages from their old to their new "landing page creation" editor, they helped us with it and it all was solved by them very quickly.

Since it is a very popular platform in Brazil, many clients already have at least heard of what RD does, even if they don't know what RD Station is about. This brand recognition is helpful to sell to the client why they should subscribe to this system.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing scheme could be a little more competitive, seems that RD has decided to focus only on the bigger companies leaving no room for small fish.

Sometimes, the interface changes can be a little confusing: some features that you are used to have in one area disappear, hidden under some other menu; or they change places with no indication of where they are now; or are renamed/no longer exist.

Also a problem with their interface: it may require too much training for clients that aren't very tech savvy. Working in an industry with plenty of clients who barely understand why generating leads is important, showing them how to navigate RD Station and what is going on was such a bother that we have to create easier to follow graphs elsewhere, which could be resolved through focusing on a little more intuitive design in this department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that it may not have the pricing scheme you need right now, but if your business is headed in the right direction it may turn out affordable very quickly.

While they don't have a free version, their trial has enough time for you to figure out whether it is what you need or not (specially if you can look up their training videos)

It is a very big platform in Latin America, but I do not know whether or not support for other languages is there yet.

We needed a platform that could manage all our email marketing and funnel leads from landing pages to a database. It checks all those requirements and does it well.

Since we work with many different clients, we needed to offer them a service that works, is recognizable to them and has a good reputation in their eyes.

Having started to use RD Station, we no longer needed to worry about managing lead generation and were no longer using many different software to do all the functions that were required to keep producing credible results to our clients.

Since it has many features all gathered in one place, we were less worried about having to constantly keep track of what we were offering to clients, if it was going to be affordable to them while also being manageable by us.

RD Station review by David G.
David G.

"A Rd é realmente incrível"

What do you like best?

o que eu mais gosto na Rd é a criação de landing pages com fácil possibilidade de edição e também a criação de e-mails

What do you dislike?

da criação de pop ups, pois ainda possui pouca liberdade de edição para o criador

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ótima ferramenta, completa e de fácil utilização

consegui resolver os problemas de SEO do site, além disso tivemos benefícios com novos leads

RD Station review by Luis Phillip Z.
Luis Phillip Z.

"TOP!!!"

What do you like best?

They do their best for our succes as customers, helping, solving problems anda guiding us not only on the plataform but with the strategies.

What do you dislike?

Some of their applications must still bem developed as the pop-ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good platform, they do a really good work on helping us with each questiuon we may have, fast attending and consulting.

Marketing automation and consulting

Learning about RD Station?

* We monitor all RD Station reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.