Qarrot Reviews & Product Details

Qarrot Overview

What is Qarrot?

Qarrot is a complete recognition software solution for small to mid-sized businesses. Whether your goal is to improve employee morale, strengthen your organization's culture, drive higher performance, or to simply say "thank-you", we can help. Founded on the belief that companies with fewer than 1,000 employees also deserve modern, easy-to-use, and affordable employee recognition software, Qarrot is great for business owners, HR professionals, and team managers alike. Our features and flexibility let you create a program tailored to your business objectives. Empower your managers and employees with point and badge-based recognition, motivate individual and team performance with goal-based awards, celebrate birthdays and work-anniversaries with automatic milestone awards, increase your program's visibility with a public social feed. And make it simple to administer for yourself!

Qarrot Details
Discussions
Qarrot Community

Qarrot is a full-circle employee reward and recognition software solution to improve staff morale and performance, boost engagement and increase retention.

Qarrot differs from other employee recognition solutions in two important ways:

- Designed for small to mid-sized businesses.
Our product features and pricing are designed around the needs of small to mid-sized businesses. Whether you have 10 employees or 10,000, Qarrot is an affordable solution.

- Multiple ways to reward and recognize employees.
With Qarrot, you not only have multiple ways to recognize employees but you also have a comprehensive goal-based award system (Award Campaigns) that allows you to pro-actively motivate employees to achieve KPIs that drive business performance. Whether for sales, productivity, wellness, or safety, our software is designed to help you drive employee performance.

Qarrot

Qarrot Screenshots

Qarrot Reviews

Showing 157 Qarrot reviews
Already have Qarrot?
What do you like best?

Being able to recognize and be recognized for helping out around the business. I also like seeing who everyone else has recognized, as it is nice to see coworkers being recognized for their work. I also enjoy receiving emails that show me that I have been recognized, as it is a nice surprise to get and a tangible example of how I am being acknowledged for the work I am doing at my place of business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to quickly use up all of my Qarrots at the end of the month. Perhaps there could be a bank in which Qarrots could be stored so they could be sent later? It would also take pressure away from the person who has to contact everyone within the company and tell them that their monthly points will be unusable soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only thing I could suggest is having a more diverse selection of rewards, but the selection is already pretty good. I cannot wait to have to choose which reward to spend my points on, as I was brought into the company very recently, about two months ago now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to reach out and recognize my coworkers for their work in a tangible way. This is not so much a problem, as it is a more convenient and rewarding mode of acknowledging someone for helping out. When I was first introduced to the program, I thought it was just a way to say "Hey, thanks for helping out", but it is also really neat to see that getting enough pats on the back can result in getting a monetary reward like a gift card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily log in and recognize my colleagues when they have done something amazing. The interface is easy to navigate and there are lots of rewards to choose from. It is also great to see a feed of others receiving recognition. It helps us to get to know our colleagues and their strengths better, how others interact and work across the organization, and how excited people are to be recognized by their colleagues. The redemption process has also been quite simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't recognize two people at one time but perhaps this is a company feature as I have seen our HR dept do this. Other than that I haven't noticed other things that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way to engage and recognize employees especially when working virtually. It is easy to use and is a low stress option for employees to recognize each other as well. We can see Qarrot messages in our Teams platform which is great so we dont necessarily need to log into another platform. The app is also great. You need to incorporate it in your company so its not forgotten. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Especially given the lack of face to face contact during COVID, this helps you stay connected to your colleagues and recognize the work they do. It is also an additional way to say great job and for employees to recognize each other especially when doing small things that a manager/supervisor wouldn't notice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kiva US-Pacific and Mountain Region Intern
What do you like best?

It is an ideal platform for mid-sized and small companies which are providing solutions for employee recognition. It is the perfect platform for those companies that are looking for improving the strength of teams, the morale of teams, and the culture of workplaces. It is providing flexibility for designing and making recognition programs according to the structure and objectives of the organization. It is an affordable program or tool to grow companies as well as helps in empowering your managers and employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is taking a lot of time in integration. Sometimes it may be difficult for team leaders to create campaigns in it. it is continuously notifying through email again and again which annoying for most of the users. It should provide a reminder feature in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By using this program we are able to send badge and point-based recognition for motivating individuals and improving team performance on the basis of goals and awards. It let employees and manager celebrate their work-anniversaries and birthdays due to its milestone awards which will also increase the visibility of the program. We will be able to easily administer our daily program and work through it. We are also able to delegate management of our programs through it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

en la empresa hemos estado utilizando Qarrot durante algun tiempo, a sido muy fácil de implementar y de usar nos a ayudado a integrar muy bien a todos los compañeros de nuestro equipo lo que a hecho que podamos generar un mejor ambiente de trabajo, gracias a esta gran plataforma nos sentimos muy contentos porque todos los empleados ahora tienen un mejor rendimiento ya que se sienten impulsados con los programas de reconocimientos que están adaptados a nuestra estructura de la empresa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

hasta ahora hemos tenido un muy buen desempeño implementando qarrot en la empresa por lo que hasta ahora no tenemos un inconveniente grande con qarrot lo que quisiera que mejorasen es a veces se nos difículta crear campañas, debido a que tienen muchas opciones y tendemos a confundirnos lo cual retrasa el trabajo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

qarrot Nos ha parecido fantástico ya que cada vez que hemos tenido un problema, el soporte ha ido más allá para ayudarnos o para hacer las cosas bien Incluso si hay un pequeño error, lo corrigen de inmediato y nos hacen un seguimiento para decirnos que se ha corregido Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

qarrot nosotros recomendamos a todas las empresas qarrot debido a que esta plataforma genera un buen clima laboral y una gran motivación en todos los empleados Lo mejor es la función automática para celebrar los logros y las campañas de puntos e incentivos. Qarrot es genial para empresas pequeñas y medianas que desean que el reconocimiento del trabajo sea fácil, efectivo y divertido para empleados Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it's interactive and everyone can see who's being rewarded and why. Others can leave comments on the recognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything I don't like. I think it works well, it's easy to use, and a nice selection of gift cards to choose from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm not sure of the cost of the program as I'm not an administrator, but as a manager I really like the interactive social feel Qarrot. It builds a team mentality. It's a fun way to reward for a job well done. Users get to choose what gift card they want. It's a fun way to celebrate a birthday or job anniversary or promotion as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like how it fosters a team mentality. A little healthy competition for being helpful is always a good thing. It's a fun tangible way to motivate and reward employees. Better than just words or a gift card they don't want. I see more departments willing to help each other out because they see their peers being appreciative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that it’s so easy and I can do it from my phone. I also love that we can tie the recognition into our values and virtues. The ability to add on to another person's recognition is also very cool as again it continues the value trail. This has been an important feature for our organization to bridge the two offices and our remote team members. Quarrot helps to fill the void we had for quite a bit as the recognition is so public and shared instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Id just like to be able to see easier the quarrots that were given to me within the app and not have to go back to an email to locate it. I'd suggest adding this to the profile in an easier place as it took a little bit of digging for me to locate. Maybe this screen could be more set up like social media since most people are used to how those screens are set up. Id also like to give more points as I receive help from so many departments and people that sometimes I have to hold my recognition until the next month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! It has been alot of fun for our company and the engagement piece allows us to trend in the right direction on recognition as it comes from managers, team members and different departments which makes the connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think we have solved the issue of everyone really being able to visually see how valuable we all are to each other. The benefit for me personally is being able to communicate this on a global level. The amount of recognition one person or department receives can really highlight them to our organization. This in my opinion is needed as it helps to elevate everyone and can help when someone wants to move to another role and/or department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Louise Bienvenu of Qarrot

Yvette, thank you for taking the time to review Qarrot! I'm happy to let you know that you can view all the recognitions sent to you in your Activity History within your profile (click your avatar in the top-right corner, select your profile and head to the Activity History tab), this will show you all the recognitions you've sent and received in the past :)

What do you like best?

I love the functionality of the site and how easy it is to recognize a fellow colleague and to provide them with Qarrots that they can use for anything. A great way to show appreciation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend anyone to this wonderful application. It allows your employees to really lift up each other and promotes employee appreciation and good morale to know that people care about what you are doing and how you have made an impact with them.

In addition, it creates a community within the organization and it fosters a better working relationship with your peers. It's a great tool and I am sure that everyone who uses this application will love it and the fact that you can choose your favorite store to apply their gift card amount too, a huge benefit that everyone who uses it will enjoy.

This product will be very useful to a lot of companies and their employees. It allows us to celebrate our success as colleagues and team members. I am sure everyone who will use this service will truly love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the transparency issue with recognizing individuals who are going above and beyond. We no longer have to have meetings to make a determination like we did in the past. This is much nicer and easier. This is a huge benefit and win for us as a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Application Support Manager
What do you like best?

The ease of setting up the platform that allows you to engage with the team and to reward for hard work, Allows co-workers and groups to recognize each other in a real-time environment even for remote staff.

Qarrot is very easy to use from both an administrator view and for the end user.

I like that you can give your co workers the appreciation they deserve. Your able to recognise them for different achievements. Tell your co workers Happy Birthday. There are plenty of gift cards to choose from for gifts.

It enhances employee engagement and teamwork. The great feature is that I can get and give feedback from/to my colleagues. It is definitely very interactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing bad that I have personally faced through this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recognition to all staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer service
What do you like best?

The easy way of using it, you can be awarded and redeem easily too the price is received right away in you email, is very fast. Amazed i love how fast is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far i found it very good, no hassle using it. I will add the option to share points with other users, that will be something to consider and help others too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The employees will love it, the fact that they are going to be recognized and the easy way that they can use is and redeem and buying basically what ever they need it is a big plus. Do no hesitate get it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think is faster for the users to redeem the prices and get prices right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

As the title explains, it's easy to use. If you currently use any form of social media, then Qarrot will be a breeze to use. I also like the gratification that the employee's get instantaneous. Our old recognition was done monthly, and you would have to earn a lot of recognition's before you could earn a reward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our company only provides 100 pts to use for each employee per month. Sometimes, employee's go through their 100 points at the beginning of the month and that leaves them no additional points to "spread the love". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Qarrot is a great resource and allows your employees an opportunity to recognize others within the organization for a job well done. In the past our recognition program was not instantaneous, like it is now. If you are looking for immediate satisfaction, Qarrot is recommended. I also approve Qarrot because it allows a single sign on from our Google account. No passwords that you have to remember. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Super fast for our employees to recognize peers, some users may take advantage of the system. But, that's what the admins are there for, we keep an eye out for those that try to abuse the system (swapping points with one another). My previous company had a different recognition system and after $1000's of dollars were spent, it was then recognized that people were scheming the system. At that point, the peer recognition ceased. What I love about Qarrot, is that everyone can recognize peers, managers and subordinates. We also provide points for milestones such as birthday's and anniversaries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and how the rest of the team sees the wonderful actions done by everyone. It is great for cheering each other on!

The rewards are good, some more local variety would be nice.

I also like the users profile options and how they are able to express themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was something that everyone had to sign into every day. It would be nice if we got notification when it was updated for others in our group.

It would be great if you were to add local vendors for the reward program. Shop small businesses before the big box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrate it with Teams, Acumatica and Workforce Go! All these applications would be super awesome for an integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our firm needed a merit based reward program and this is great! We had been using a service but people could do awful work and get the same reward as someone kicking butt. This is keeping track and the awards are more evenly distributed.

Sometimes we communicate milestones vs sending out a million new letters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Louise Bienvenu of Qarrot

Thanks for the great feedback, Nancy :)

Don't hesitate to try our new integration with MS Teams as part of our freshly released update!

Director de proyecto
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is, its a great way to reward employees, its veryuser friendly, it makes employee recognition easy, fun, and effective for small to mid-sized organizations by providing a complete solution including peer-to-peer recognition, goal-based incentive campaigns, milestone (anniversary) awards and a social activity feed. Only Qarrot gives you the superpower of Multi-Factor Employee Engagement, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not really a fan of the social media element it's taken with the social feed and email notifications, perhaps these can be turned off somewhere but they very quickly got annoying. In all honesty, it got to the point where I set up a rule in my outlook to move any emails from Qarrot to my deleted folder, even recognitions, because they started flooding my inbox with everyone recognising each other. My main criticism is possibly a bit harsh, as it's not really anything to do with the intention, design or even the implementation behind it all, but I don't think it has much staying power Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its great opportunity to improve employee engagement and to reward our workforce with recognition that works for everyone! Its a must! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee recognition is always a challenge when managing a large work force, im able to recognize multiple employees at the same time giving them the freedom to choose how they want to use their benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The interface is clean, not overly cluttered with superfluous options, and has been easy for the average user to engage with. During our time with Qarrot it has been actively developed and improved consistently.

The Vendor have been open to feedback and suggestions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Whilst as a standalone product it has a decent level of engagement, it would likely be easier to increase engagement if it integrated with other services such as Teams, Slack etc.

The administration of rewards is less than ideal, there are certain data items which cannot be modified once created. It would be better for administrators to have the ability to delete items rather than just to archive them as this can lead to overcrowding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ultimately, regardless of how well reviewed and rated Qarrot is as a tool, if you want to improve your reward and recognition scheme you have to be willing to invest the time and effort it take on an ongoing basis. No reward and recognition tool is a silver bullet that will take you all of the way without backing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Users have quickly engaged with the system compared to previous attempts to run a reward and recognition programme with in-house solutions.

It has been easier for all user to see who is being rewarded and why, as this is somethign that has proven difficult with bespoke/in-house solutions in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Louise Bienvenu of Qarrot

Thank you for reviewing Qarrot! We're thrilled to announce that new integrations with Slack and Microsoft Teams are now available :)

Also, it's much easier than before for admins to delete elements since our last update, don't hesitate to check it out!

What do you like best?

That I am able to use different values that I feel may fit better more for others. Also, that I am able to select multiple users at once and even distribute amounts to people. Its very clear how many points are left to spend use, and even the catalog is user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to give more quarrots or have a higher allowance. Also, I wish it was not taxed - as it takes away a little bit of the incentive part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone looking to use an incentive program that involves other departments across the board, along with the ability to earn gift cards, prizes, this is the best type of service I have seen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication between departments and ensuring that everyone from all over the company have gratitude along with feeling the reward of doing something recognizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to navigate through. It is a very user friendly tool that keeps people motivated. The earning badge feature is one of my favorites. It allows to provide more details of the recognition that ties to our Company Values Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how you cannot see your entries for current campaigns. It would be nice if the reporting feature also provided detailed information on each of your entries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this recognition program to any organization that is looking to not only boost team moral but to also show that you are a company that empowers your employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I feel that it has validate my work because of the ability to continually give and get recognition. Also, having the ability to immediately "cash in" on said recognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Louise Bienvenu of Qarrot

Thanks a lot for the feedback, Michele! To see your entries for current campaigns, don't hesitate to consult the campaign's Results History, it's the easiest way to keep track and see the details of each one of your entries :)

What do you like best?

I like the appearance and clarity of the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like updates for anything my name is attached to. I don't spend a ton of time on the site and just go on to give people point or when someone gives me points. I would like to get updates if someone likes or comments on my post, whether the notifications are on the site when I login or if I get an email. Notifications on the site would probably be best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us express how grateful we are to our coworkers. It makes me feel appreciated when someone takes the time to praise my work. In the past we had a different system for praising our team members, but it wasn't public. Seeing everyone's appreciation and kindness publicly means more and is nice to scroll through and see what people are doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Services
What do you like best?

I like best that our recognized achievements are rewarding not only for everyone to see in one location but it is also rewarded with real money, or at least with something that translates into real money. It is also nice to have a forum to where we can be recognized and also recognize others thus promoting positive moral at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not much that I dislike about Qarrot if any at all. I feel that there could be more badges to go along with recognition that way the recognition send and received can be more accurate. Perhaps even funnier badges to make people smile and further improve the daily lives of all participants involved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just more badges that can help promote more accurate recognition but ultimately nothing that has to do with quality of life issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Qarrot definitely help got rid of some of the e-mail clutter that can go along with not having a forum for recognition and being forced to use e-mail or an incomprehensible site that is not Qarrot. Benefits included but aren't limited to higher moral, promotes better working purposes, and how important a forum for recognition is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Louise Bienvenu of Qarrot

Thank you for reviewing Qarrot, Jim! Don't hesitate to ask your program administrators for more funny badges to recognize your co-workers with, they can create as many badges as needed to represent your company values or skills and make people smile when they're being recognized :)

AH
What do you like best?

I like that Qarrot allows you to recognize people within and outside of your team for various contributions, big or small. I also like the flexibility in the number of points that we're given to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to get an email prompt about half way through the month, to remind me that I haven't used points etc. as I find sometimes out of sight is out of mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a great way to recognize folks across the board - small and large jobs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Business Development - Consumer Insights
What do you like best?

A great employee recognition platform for identifying talents and rewarding them. Very easy to use platform. Really brings innovative ways to reward the talents. A great force factor for driving motivation withing employees to perform better. Campaign management is very effective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Delivery of digital cards is slow in some cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good and easy platform

Very engaging for employee

Scouting talents is very effective within organisation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee Motivation

Innovation

Increase of employee productivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I show people my appreciate and reward them. A thank you is nice, a public brag is better, a gift card seals the deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were even more gift card options or even just a Visa debit card. But otherwise there really isn't anything to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think they provide an interesting and valuable platform for companies. I can't see why all companies don't get Qarrot a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am reminded to show my coworkers appreciate and I think that is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to get points to redeem for gift cards. Also the variety of offers that there are for gift cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The set up of the website itself. The fact that there is nowhere that I can see who is sending me points and how I am accumulating them. I only see the main feed of points given for everyone, and my grand total. The ease of accessing and inputting each task to receive a reward could also be more streamlined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am just using it as an employee, this would be a question for the management team. Regarding benefits I have been able to redeem over $500 worth of gift cards, which is like a bonus in salary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Louise Bienvenu of Qarrot

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We apologize if your personal Activity History is difficult to find, you can access it within your profile (click your avatar in the top-right corner, select your profile and head to the Activity History tab) to view all the recognition awards you've received and sent in the past :)

What do you like best?

The simplicity of navigating the website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t had any issues or complaints so far while using Qarrot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a great tool to give and show recognition to your employees! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realized that the work I do is really recognized by the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy that we can bring the whole company together from one side of the country to the other together. We use this to communicate and send out happy messages to and about our teammates! And you can earn prizes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Havent found anything as of yet. When I find something I will be sure to send it in! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this to make sure that we are giving the recognition that our employees deserve in front of the whole company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The personal touch to each user which will keep them coming back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not many downsides but it could user a modern, sleeker look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creates an environment of teamwork with incentives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like there isn't often a way to tell someone that they've done a good job and this helps make that process easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most annoying thing is that the main display, that show points given and who's been recognized is hard to read and sort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give others a hand and show them you care with a little gift Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main one is telling someone that you appreciated how they've stepped up to go above and beyond Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Qarrot?