Provide Support Reviews & Product Details

Provide Support Overview

What is Provide Support?

Provide Support Live Chat is a powerful customer support tool. It allows you to help customers instantly via live chat, see their navigation through your website in real time, guide them, and offer assistance proactively. Provide Support offers one of the most reliable Live Chat services on the market. The company was founded in 2003 and has proven its credibility. With Provide Support Live Chat you get: All features included in any plan Unlimited number of chats Multiple domains support at no extra cost Flexible chat window and chat button customizations Embedded or popup chat window Operators grouping and unlimited departments File transfer Flexible chat access restrictions Powerful chat statistics Chat agent apps included into price Unlimited live product assistance 24/7 and many more.

Provide Support Details
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, German, English, Persian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

Professional Live Chat and Real Time Monitoring software for your websites. Provide Support offers a rich set of features, integration with emails, social media channels, flash, WordPress websites.

Provide Support, LLC
2003
New York, NY
@provide_support

Provide Support Screenshots

Provide Support Reviews

Showing 14 Provide Support reviews
Already have Provide Support?
General Manager
Response from Olga Vasylenko of Provide Support

Thank you for your review, Tim. The agent app allows launching and login automatically when you start your OS, this setting is available in your agent app in Tools / Options / General tab. Our live chat support is available 24/7 and our agents are always glad to assist with any questions you may have.

Intuitive Advisor
What do you like best?

It is an easy to use interface both from my point of view and that of any visitor that activates the live support chat option. It is very easy to set up and can be personalized to match the identity of your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not really anything to dislike although I found the default console settings not really to my personal needs or requirements. Having said that it is easy to uncheck the options you don't want and check any extras that you do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small business and want a cost-effective but relatively fully featured live support module for your website then you should take a very serious look at Provide Support. It can be used on a PC as a standalone console but you can if you wish use a browser based version on Provide Support's own website. There's a lot of demographic information there and what you want to see when talking to a visitor is easily tailored to your personal wants and needs. It is useful from the visitor's point of view because they have the option to have an email transcript sent to them which many clients have said they found useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a website live support system to enable visitors to talk directly to us in real time but being a small business with finite resources we did not want to spend a fortune. This was the perfect solution for cost effectiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operaciones
What do you like best?

In principle, using this software seemed very innovative and interesting. The icons are clearly understandable when handling the software, I can see who is online and available as an operator at the right time. It also shows me when someone is writing and that is very useful for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that until now I have not noticed any negative aspect to provide support but if I would like them to change the design a bit since it can be seen as old. I think they need a more youthful design to get more attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software. Customer service is always available and very useful. The software is easy to use and to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest problems I've solved using provide support is that it offers me the ability to transfer ongoing conversations between agents. The other agent can follow the case and respond in seconds. It is useful when an agent does not have the knowledge to solve the case. Thanks to the transfer of chats, there is no delay, which increases customer satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Olga Vasylenko of Provide Support

Thank you for your feedback, Maria Rosa. We have recently introduced a new modern chat window design. It is available for all new accounts by default and can be enabled in existing accounts on the Account Settings / Visitor live chat messenger mode page. We would be glad to hear your feedback.

What do you like best?

Provide Support is easy to install on the website. The administrative portal is easy to use, easy to add users, remove users and group users to different support groups. The operator's console is also very intuitive and easy to use. The information the user submits to start the chat is easy to find and you can also find information about the user like their IP and country. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The administrative portal and chat pop up box look dated. They need to be updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need a way to live chat with prospective and current customers from our website. Not everyone is ready to pick up a phone and make a call, but they are willing to chat us. We have increased the number of leads received from the website by being able to chat with potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Olga Vasylenko of Provide Support

Thank you for your feedback, James. We have recently updated our chat window look. New chat window design is available for all new accounts by default now and for existing ones can be enabled on the Account Settings / Visitor live chat messenger mode page. We would be glad to hear your opinion about new design. We also added such new featured as IP blocking and a possibility to filter visitor monitoring results in the operator console.

What do you like best?

Its very simple and easy to use. The most important tool is the chat tool and it does it well for a fair price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not as feature-filled as some other competitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great and reliable service, very affordable chat service. If you have a large team or need an abundance of high-end features this may not be the best option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Has enabled our business to reach more customers by providing a chat tool that can be easily found on all of our websites. The service is always reliable and does what we need it to do - provide an easy to use chat tool for our customers who need assistance while on our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I am wondering if it is cost effective! Also it was difficult to implement and we did not have great resources at our hand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

An impressive benefit is the ability to monitor websites in real time. I also like the live chat accessibility Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In selling many of our health and health care products we are able to monitor sales and also speak with customers that may need more help in finding what they need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Support Services Manager
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

The fact that my department has been using is for about a decade and in that time frame it was down for 10 minutes once like 5 years ago. It also has all of the features that I need. I have used some of the big ticketing systems such as Zendesk and Salesforce and their chat implementations are not as robust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Love it all. I cannot put any dislikes for this product. It is better than any other that i've used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend this chat service to anyone that needs it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has enabled me to handle more request coming in to my support agents. Instead of being bogged down by phone calls they can easily handle multiple chats at the same time. The interface is really clean. Client satisfaction is up because of that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use of the program and the few customizable things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the lack of reporting features on Provide Support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it to provide fast responses for a non-profit fundraising page. We have seen an increase in revenue using this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Support Technician
What do you like best?

We have used a number of other solutions to the problem of offering customers live support on a web page, but the other options we have used required us to sit on our web site all day long waiting for support requests to come in. This gives us the flexibility of installing the client on the work stations and getting notifications of support requests that come in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setting up new users was a bit painful, but we also weren't doing it often enough that it was too terribly awful. I don't remember when you started a chat with the team if it required you to select "sales" or "support" those were the 2 teams we had set in place as to help direct/guide customers to the correct team to deal with their requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the market for an fairly easily deployed solution to being to answer questions from customers live this is the best one I have worked with so far. Also being able to setup individual group for Sales and Support so that the chat went to the correct members if the customer used the option correctly is a nice option as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any customers that would come to our website and want/need support for the products we sold we would be able to help them without having to camp on our website. The main benefit that everyone liked was the ability to answer questions outside of the website altogether but also be able to get back to the website quickly through links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That I can chat and get support quickly for computer questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There should be a longer trial than 10 days free Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a great software for computer support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick fixes to computer problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

It makes my routine task and job very easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any thing specific which I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provide a good support flow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

i really like the personalized detailed reports that really did help me improve our sales the cost is very competitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i think Provide support should work more with user-friendly interface it took us a while to understand how to implement it in our site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

improve the user interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we can see a clear increase in our sales and it made it a loot easier to communicate with our customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very easy to upload files, change who is working on the call/support ticket and document what needs to be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI is outdated. I think that if it was a little more modern looking than it would be a little easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly that candidates simply write in with problems that they have. We take that feedback and create a Zendesk ticket. Then we go and solve the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales & Information Technology
Business Supplies and Equipment
What do you like best?

The Provide Support program is easy to implement, very customizable, and provides another support avenue to my clients. Many of my clients find Provide Support to be a faster communication solution than a phone call or email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The service does what I need and has never failed me. I would like to see a mobile app developed so that I can use the service from a mobile device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare the pricing and functionality of Provide Support with that its competitors and you will find Provide Support to be superior in multiple ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We want to be accessible to our clients in every way possible. Provide Support enables us to be both proactive and reactive to our clients questions and needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Provide Support?

Provide Support Categories on G2