PractiTest Reviews & Product Details

PractiTest Overview

What is PractiTest?

PractiTest is an all-in-one test management solution where you and your team can manage, control, track, document and optimize your QA efforts in real-time. Use PractiTest as a centralized hub for your entire application lifecycle management and benefit from: - Clear visibility of all your testing efforts in one place. - Increased efficiency using reusable tests - Reduced time to market and improved ROI PractiTest fits all testing approaches, and enables confident software delivery, faster.

PractiTest Details
German, English, Japanese

Simple Test Management allows you to Manage all Requirements, Tests, Runs & Issues using one platform

PractiTest
2008
Rehovot, Israel
@PractiTest

PractiTest Screenshots

PractiTest Reviews

Showing 102 PractiTest reviews
Already have PractiTest?
What do you like best?

Before using PractiTest, the hardest part was to find when one of our tests scenarios last failed, let alone graphically represent any of it. Since we moved all of our tests to PractiTest, we no longer have to go through tens of documents to dug out which release had a test failing, it's a matter of few clicks on PractiTest test scenario Traceability tab. The ability to create a Test Set from scratch helps tracking of both existing and new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

JIRA integration could be improved further, since last few months we're no longer able to link Failed tests with corresponding JIRA tickets. This is no longer a problem, thanks PractiTest team!

If possible, Test Set Summary graphs should be made easily available to third-party applications for documentation purposes given not all colleagues would access PractiTest just to see high level updates? It'd also be nice to have Saving and Cloning operations available directly instead of being hidden in drop-downs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When using PractiTest, go all in. Move all of your existing Test Sets/Scenarios on PractiTest and maintain/review them periodically. It's a good idea to divide all tests in product components. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maintaining existing tests and adding new ones feature-wise has made our life easy, one can even add steps to an existing test! Also, we can keep track of the time taken to execute a test scenario and break up it in further steps if needed. Searching for scenarios that are related to each user also helps with further weeding out the duplicates and arrange tests and steps sensibly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. It's very intuitive and also allows users from other platforms to hit the ground running. Scripts can be uploaded via spreadsheet.

I also like that I can create test sets and also requirements, and have the traceability between tests sets, instances and the requirement. Practitest tells me if the requirement is met, in a simple and uncluttered interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like a little more expansion of the export functions. It allows me the basics but I would like to be able to be more selective. I would like to be able to add more columns to an export, or more fields. It isn't currently allowed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Reports function allows me to prove traceability to all stakeholders. I didn't think the reports would give me the completeness that I was hoping for, I was incorrect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

PractiTest provides many great features:

> Easy to add/remove users

> Cost (billing is monthly and determined on usage by different levels of account)

> Traceability

> Highly customisable via filters and custom fields

> Dashboard metrics to capture execution stats are comprehensive

> Reporting - the traceability matrices are extremely valuable and customisable

> Customer service - the support we have received is outstanding. Not just to assist through the procurement process but to facilitate the best ways to achieve the outcomes we require from the system e.g. specific reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

> When Jira is integrated to allow bug raising within PractiTest, not all field details are captured at creation and therefore need to be updated manually in both systems

> Inability to apply custom logic e.g. I'd love to be able to apply logic so that only test cases at status "Approved" could be executed/added to test runs. This would assist greatly in ensuring compliance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PractiTest is now being used to manage test cycles across many projects. It provides valuable visibility of execution progress both internally and to clients and we have realised greater traceability and reporting from a compliance perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its main point in its favor is its ease of use, which makes it an excellent option so that anyone can learn to use it in a simple, easy and fast way, the fact that it has integrations with many other tools as well It is something that I find very useful when doing software evaluations, the fact that it allows me to have a record of the requirements and requests made by the client is something quite useful, especially to keep a better control about the requirements by part of the customer, their customer service team is exceptional, they answer any questions or problems in a fairly easy, practical and fast way so that we do not have to waste time waiting for their response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about using this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it has been of great help to me to do quality tests in terms of operation of the programs that I carry out, in such a way that I can evaluate and document the quality and operation of the software that I am developing without major setbacks, allowing both my work team As for me, to have a much more complete approach in terms of operation and verify that it is in effect if we are giving the necessary solution to the users' requirement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to store all of the team's test cases in one place. I love that I can add new projects to keep all of the coverage separated out into each project instead of having to name them in a way so that I don't get them confused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it is to add filters and fields. It's not necessarily difficult but there are a lot of steps and if you miss something or don't save often, it's very easy to lose all of these changes. I dislike that sometimes when I am setting up test suites it's hard to find which tests I am trying to add to the test suite. This could be easily resolved by having a search in the box for where you add tests to a suite. I don't always know the numbers and it is difficult to find things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some problems we are solving is just having our test suites for our builds and deployments organized in a way that is helpful and spaces things out into different areas of the application. This has helped our team keep extra organized. We are solving the problem of not having a good regression suite for our projects, which we now luckily do have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Everything is so easy to do in Practitest, so it doesn't really matter what role you play in this Agile World of software development. Every aspect of this system is PERFECT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about Practitest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only recommendation that I have to others considering PractiTest is that you should just pull the trigger -- it'll be worth it!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a test case management system badly when I joined the company, and we are solving that issue, as well as crystal-clear reporting and overall status of our projects. Additionally, we are also solving a need for great documentation of test cases, which we didn't have before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This software is one of the most important for my needs, from my business point of view, because it allows us to maintain control of the qualities of each of the operations that are carried out through this system, being extremely useful in most of its functions dedicated to the development processes that each organization acquires, especially for the constant growth of the infrastructure of certain industrial facilities, which are dedicated to offering their most likely services that are of immense utility, in the labor area, emphasizing that all his executive courses are extraordinary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be of great proportion that this software implements a better way to organize the devices, in which each registered user connects to this platform to acquire a better order in their most significant works, including the most important projects, with disasters in their encodings and details transcribed and underlined, revealing extremely incoherent, informative data that convey an irregularity in their constant performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal to store and frequently use the test cases that are protected from this online software, in order to acquire different preposition methods in the experience that is constantly being acquired, for the future to minimize the problems that cannot be solved, Thanks to the progress made through this system, above all to control the quality of the products that it produces internally in your organization, to offer relevance in each of the functions that are executed within your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently use this software to publicize the limits that the departments dedicated to their different declines must acquire, to acquire quality control of each of the tasks or products they perform, specifically to guarantee prudent and very sophisticated work that will allow, to carry out all the projects that are proposed, to be executed with an effective end for the most part, thanks to the well-elaborated and fully detailed administrations, in order to be sent in a massive way to all the personnel that we it forms as an organization based on optimal efforts labor jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an incredible software that performs intense processes of control management of an entire company, since this system offers quality in most of its digital functionalities, mentioning that one of the reasons why this system attracts me in large proportions, is that it is flexible when we go to its servers internally, since we can customize it to our most personal environment, in all the facilities of the service, mentioning that it is a very well thought-out tool for users who govern the platforms of this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to add more functions to the report creation module that this system designed in its programming contains, especially to receive these files in a faster way for any operation that is being used with this software, in order to obtain highly information. Detailed information on each aspect in particular, mentioning that in the same way I would like this application to integrate complete automation so that I do not have to search further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PractiTest has a great capacity and potential, when we go to configure correctly and automatically your verification processes of tests that you want to carry out, since if this way, manipulating and customizing properly, you will be able to finally save time in the administration of your examinations in some program, highlighting that it is perfect in the same way, if you were to use the application to track errors originating from the digital facilities that it has, or from the systematic products that it promotes, in its different departments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently use this system to store completed verification, that is, for a well-determined and diversified test control, mentioning that previously we were looking for certain software that would meet our requirements for these predicted branches, and that could be integrated with our automation tools , and apparently PractiTest promulgated us the solutions for the needs that we present, since it also helps us to track errors of the products we create, with fair and well-detailed information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the most outstanding virtues of this software is that it allows you to carry out quality control management for the products of an entire organization, which allows you to carry out tests for these processes, and guarantee the effectiveness and scope of these applications created , which is a very useful tool for companies that are especially dedicated to the constant development of digital articles, being incredible and surprising, because it is agile and committed to positive aspects, thanks to its extensive ways of multiple collaboration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is only a SaaS tool, which does not guarantee versatility in its use when we address these independent common terms, being a problem for companies that do not work with this type of platform to give continuity to their processes in the implementation, which can be very annoying, and necessarily depends on finding other solutions with these same characteristics, underlining that it would be useful if it could be used in other installations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very useful software for companies that dedicate themselves and stay with teams of developers and designers of different systems or web applications, to carry out effective tests, about the correct functionalities of each innovative service in which they decide to create and invest, saving very useful data for similar experiences, with other determinations and solving them, in a very fast and simple way, to continue with the work benefit, and thus increase the productivity of your organization, successfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company was looking for a test management tool that could control our diversified verification process and integrate with new automation tasks, and PractiTest turned out to be the platform that solved these concerns that we presented and we required other prudent solutions, which were similarly visualized an increase in team collaboration, as this system was a kind of motivation for increased productivity, as most of our products go through explicit and challenging examinations, to be accessible to our customers. , achieving this objective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We can determine that I like this software in large quantities, mainly because of its accessibility of integration with other platforms from different fields of work, which is very useful to reinforce its functionalities, mainly so that they can be more complex, for a service unique in its entirety, underlining that its constant availability of support is amazing, allowing to perform a better job in labor and internal issues to the program, since it leaves no doubts to any of the users who operate with PractiTest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This service is a tool that only works with implementations based on saas, as it would be quite useful to integrate options of different alternatives for the annex to another platform that does not necessarily require a single one in particular, so that it can provide variety of product in its relevancies, including that it should make updates for the accessibility of automations in this software so as not to have to formulate searches uncomfortably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PractiTeste is ideal for companies with departments that contain equipment based on information technology, since it provides them with the appropriate and correct tools for the workflow in these labor branches, taking into account that their options for use are of Innovative latest generation, allowing to perform tasks in a totally easy and flexible way in each sense, according to its functionalities, without excluding that this software is perfect for a repository of different test cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently we use this software for a main objective, which is very important from our point of view, in business terms, covering the needs that we present, in short, we use PractiTest as a basis in the quality control department of each one of the massive products that we have, either for virtual purposes or for a destination for the delivery of some physical item, including that it allows us to perform end-to-end tests, while providing multiple tons of metrics and different results of the examinations that we strengthen, highlighting that it is very convenient for our environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality Assurance Specialist
What do you like best?

The Test Management tools provides overall execution percentage while executing the which shows we are on the right track. I am glad that the tool provide details like execution time for each test which is used to differentiate the complex and easy test cases Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some intermittent issues in few scenarios i faced an scenario where i am unable to link the defect which raised in JIRA. There are some issues while using filters in Status column "No Run " and Assigned to User. User need to refresh each and every time when there no test in selected filter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ability to add fields and create filters provides a very simple way to sort your test cases without having to worry about "Tree structure". This has saved loads of time from being able to add all tests within a filter to a test set instead of each individually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love Practitest due to its basic functions that it contains acquired in its system, which are high expectations in control and quality management solutions for products made by a company, offering end-to-end tests in the same way, for a Effective evaluation of every detail that is presented to you, without excluding that we greatly want the ability to create custom fields in your examination cases of any web or mobile application, giving successful results in the reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You need a better ability to view the dashboard, when referring to drag and drop to reorganize all devices that acquire integrated varieties of companies, this can mean a problem with wide magnitudes, since it slows down productivity, also in terms of implementation of improvements we could describe that you could enter creations of user groups globally around the world, as opposed to only project management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Practitest is totally ideal for case repositories when we go to the tests that are carried out on the servers of an organization, or for the projects that are prepared to determine and alter with benefits, the details that each of these files contains, In this software it is very easy to collect metrics, filter and sort according to customization fields, highlighting that they are very advanced for a job with a guaranteed success, even more so when you need an api in your company to obtain automation results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently use Practitest as a wide range repository, for test cases for the quality control department, since we link the requirements to our projects to guarantee effectiveness when we relate to the culmination phases of each proposed measurement, we even write the tests that will be executed to correct the smallest details, and with it, the follow-ups of each of these operations and finally we can describe that we make the results of the automations also be incorporated to provide a common place for all the successes in the analyzes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Enginner in Test
What do you like best?

1) I can able to execute the test cases in the easiest manner and also I can review testers who write test cases and if needed I will raise the ticket in JIRA and linked with this and it will help me to handle the failed/blocked test cases without any issues.

2) I can execute my automated test cases as well.

3) Filtering one of the major advantages in PractiTest.

4) The user can store the RTM in this and make use of it.

5) Easy to identify the passed/failed/blocked test scenarios/cases Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I am seeing the issue in updating the test cases in the test suite faced some exception. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1. Easiest and robust

2. User friendly

3. Flexible and

4. Reliability

5. Security Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Easy to handle the application which has more test cases.

2. User friendly and fastest

3) The user can customize4) the dashboard based on the needs

4) The graphical view makes the user understand more about the test case status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1) Easy to create test suite for each version of release.

2) Filters are very useful while searching for specific test case .

3) configuration with other tools such as JIra etc are too easy to handle and provide more effective way for day to day testing activities

4) Export and import at its best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) Nothing specific to dislike but it will be good if we get more customizable option in near features .

2) There should be any specific option to configure test update notification with in slack . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to handle my release testing activities on regular basis without any issues and able to produce good report to show to my senior leadership team regrading my team's work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Business Consultant
What do you like best?

Loads of data can be gathered with minimal effort.

The ability to create filters enables the teams to gather the data they are searching for very quickly.

Also, the Customer Service is Phenomenal! They are always available and able to answer any questions in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard customization does not look as clean as it can be

(Admin duties) User management screens display all of the information expected, but it could also be displayed a little neater Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1) Gain a firm understanding of Fields and Filters PRIOR to migrating to practitest (this will save you loads of time for setting up your projects).

It takes a minute to map out how you want the fields setup, but once that has been done 1 time, it will never need to be done again. A small number of fields was able to give me countless filters needed to sort through data

2) Practitest also has a "Bulk Edit" feature that is brilliant for applying fields to specific tests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Techinical Consultant
What do you like best?

There are many things which I loved about Practitest. I'm listing few of them below:-

1) First of all, you can filter down the results according to your requirements. So, if somebody in the organization asks you regarding your work history you can create filter for it withing a minute.

2) It allows you to share your result's dashboards via URL, so that third party can see the results but can't change the results. So it is very secured and helpful.

3) You can maintain your test cases and results in different location from where you can retrive it anytime.

4) Integration with JIRA also helps me alot during my task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although Pratitest is good at some point there are bad points too.

1) While adding instances in testsets you can't access your folders. You need to scroll down and search for the testcases which are required. (Although this can be done via test library, but if in case one forgot to check any testcase there should be folder hierarchy present so that user can select that testcase easily.)

2) UI needs some enhancement in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1) It is saving my time once filters are created. When you run any testset , there is no need to search for results. If you have created dashboards it will directly retrieve that data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

QA Tester
What do you like best?

My company uses PractiTest slightly differently than the average user. Our automation team built an api that report the test results to PractiTest and then we use the reporting to pull that data back down. PractiTest has made it easy to, at a glance, see how our product is doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cloning reports is a pain in the rear. When you go to clone a report and change the test set that you want to use in the report all of the filters reset, and have to be manually applied by hand again. It doesn't take long to reapply the filters, but it would speed up my workflow to not have to constantly reapply the filters to the reports I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PractiTest had made it very easy to view the historical data on our tests. Prior to using PractiTest we had a spreadsheet system that just was not cutting it anymore. The clarity that's provided into our data has improved our product and team communication as a whole Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Technical Consultant
What do you like best?

Practitest have more filters. We can easily filter our tasks and can easily create dashboards .

It has integration with other supported tools as well. Example JIRA , which works very well.

What do you dislike?

GUI , I don't like it that much as compared to Qtest . Also, at sometimes, we need to the folder structure, that part is missing in some of the cases . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its very useful , easy to learn. Can track down our daily executed test cases and easily can share the results with the client s Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i am using it an a Test Repositories. Added many filters, made Testsets and Execute those . All

linked the defects with JIRA as well .I can easily track down test status and can share those results with clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the way the tests are organized. I like the parameters and I like utilitzing them. I like the filters I can setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way test sets work. I wish they were built out differently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This piece of software has helped our team more than anything! We went from using Excel to using this and it is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I can send a requirement defect back and be the one who reports the news, instead of being the bad guy on the team. I like that all of my tests are in one place and can be referred to easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The filters mechanism for organizing Tests and Test Sets is an excellent way to keep things organized. There is a plethora of custom field options available to track project-specific details on Tests, Test Instances, Test Sets, and Test Runs. The PractiTest support department is all around AMAZING. They are responsive, creative, understanding, easy to work with, and are subject matter experts in software. I love that their staff organize events for professional tests such as the OnlineTestConf. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The default API limit is low. It is not always clear how custom fields types affect the chart-ability of results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PractiTest has made it much easier for my distributed team to manage test cases and test results. Reporting is vastly simpler and it is wonderful to have all of our data in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr
What do you like best?

I like that you are able to create as well as assign multiple test sets for multiple users with different device types and view an overview of the overall test as well as individual test results. I also like the ability to view at a glance how many, and which steps failed using the Steps Graph and Steps Status bar which usually means you won't need to open up each individual test instance to see this information. With Practitest, it is possible to run test cases more than once, and easily view when the test case was run as well as how the results changed. If running tests over a long period of time, a user can see a history of when the previous test was done and how the results have changed. This goes down to the level of individual test instances which is very cool.

One other thing I really like about Practitest is the ability to filter the test instances based on a variety of criteria, e.g. the run status, component, results and so on. I also like the ability to choose how many instances I can view on a page which makes it easy to work at my own pace, easily progress through the tests and not view too overwhelmed by seeing a large number of instances I still have not run. It's also very simple to add results for the test runs as there are multiple action buttons with clear and descriptive names Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like having being returned to the first page of the test instances screen when I click on the "Test Set" link while on a test instance page. This usually happens when there is a large number of instances such that there is more than a few pages if say you are viewing 20 test instances at a time. I also do not like having to scroll back to the top in order to view the column titles on the test instances table if there are multiple test instances. It would be really handy if the row with the titles was made sticky at the top so that when scrolling down, the column titles still remain visible. At some point, there was an issue where the time taken to complete the test instance did not appear or update correctly but I have not seen this recently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Practitest is the best, most intuitive test suite solution that I have ever come across in my time as a tester Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Practitest, we used to do test cases using MS Excel spreadsheets which meant that there would be a large file with hundreds and hundreds of rows. This was quite tedious working through the test cases since there were no obvious ways to filter what test cases to view in order to complete the tests on a component by component basis. It was also very time consuming since you would only have the test case titles and then you would need to look up the test URLs on another platform. With Practitest, all the information you need is stored in the same place. So you are able to view the test URLs, any notes and relevant screenshots, attachments etc which is quite a huge time saver. It is also possible to easily see which tests you may have missed, to view the progress and results in just a few clicks without needing to create complex formulas to view such data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Practitest è molto facile da usare. È possibile gestire i progetti, i casi di test, i piani di test, i set di test, lo stato e i problemi di registro / traccia in modo molto organizzato e ordinato. Esiste una funzionalità per applicare facilmente filtri robusti per gestire e analizzare meglio i dati. La funzionalità per estrarre i dati sotto forma di file Excel è molto utile per i report. È utile anche la funzionalità di più ambienti per la gestione dei progetti. Essendo un QA Manager, mi aiuta a superare casi di test, gestire problemi, tenere registri, tenere traccia delle prestazioni ed esportare i dati per i rapporti. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ho un punto che non mi piace di più, cioè: aggiungere allegati uno alla volta. Non è possibile aggiungere più allegati con un solo clic. Dobbiamo selezionare il file uno per uno e caricarlo. Questo è un punto che mi è caduto può essere migliorato. Questa funzione è anche un po 'utile come quando dobbiamo caricare l'allegato e che viene fatto uno per uno, ci permette di fumare ancora una volta testando se stiamo caricando i documenti giusti o meno. Quindi, questa funzione si distingue in entrambi i luoghi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ottieni questo prodotto. All'inizio potresti pensare che sia "solo un altro prodotto" ma dalla mia esperienza puoi davvero trarne vantaggio Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prima di Practitest, eseguivamo casi di test utilizzando fogli di calcolo MS Excel, il che significava che ci sarebbe stato un file di grandi dimensioni con centinaia e centinaia di righe. Questo è stato abbastanza noioso lavorando attraverso i casi di test poiché non c'erano modi ovvi per filtrare quali casi di test visualizzare per completare i test su un componente per componente. Inoltre, è stato molto dispendioso in termini di tempo poiché avresti solo i titoli dei test case e quindi dovrai cercare gli URL dei test su un'altra piattaforma. Con Practitest, tutte le informazioni necessarie sono archiviate nello stesso posto. In questo modo sei in grado di visualizzare gli URL di prova, eventuali note e schermate, allegati, ecc. Che fanno risparmiare molto tempo. È anche possibile vedere facilmente quali test potresti aver perso, visualizzare i progressi e i risultati in pochi clic senza la necessità di creare formule complesse per visualizzare tali dati Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

QA Engineer
What do you like best?

Features and compatibility with automation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Little bit of UI, if attractive UI was in place would be very great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maintenance of test cases and scripts are now in once place. Execution for QA resources are in place, efforts are tracked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Technical Consultant
What do you like best?

Amazing workflow to organize Test Cases with JIRA defect reports. Also we can integrate other applications like JIRA tool in Practitest to keep track of our issues with test-case.

Test execution assignement with filter is the main advantage over other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have just started using it and didn't found any dislike as such. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can get a much user-friendly and organized structure for maintaining Test cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly we are using PractiTest for test management and execution. It is a seamless experience working with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.