Personal Capital Financial Software

5.0

Financial tools dashboard to monitor your net worth, manage your investment portfolio.

Work for Personal Capital Financial Software?

Learning about Personal Capital Financial Software?

Personal Capital Financial Software Reviews

Showing 2 Personal Capital Financial Software reviews
Personal Capital Financial Software review by Daniel Shatzkes CEO  E.
Daniel Shatzkes CEO E.

"Personal Capital is a fantastic aggregate to use to stay appraised of your entire financial picture"

What do you like best?

I'd used a couple of different aggregates in the past, both of which were offered through one of the banks I use. Those aggregates got me turned on to the idea of being to take a look at my whole financial picture at one time, but I always found they were a little lacking in what kind of information was offered. That's when I started looking for a third party aggregate and found Personal Capital. I could not be happier. Not only can you link practically any financial account you have to see your net worth, but there are also tools you can use to help you manage your finances - you can set a spending goal or limit, keep on track with your retirement contributions and planning, and others. I'm not kidding when I say it gives you a total outlook on your complete financial picture. It's excellent.

What do you dislike?

Two things:

One of the previous aggregates I used not only allowed me to link financial accounts but also rewards and points accounts. That was really great to be able to see along with my financial accounts. It would be great if Personal Capital added that as well. I realize that they focus on finances but it would still be nice to see alongside my financial accounts.

Secondly, I realize that this tool is offered for free as a way of obtaining clients for their financial advising. Personal Capital has a financial advisor contact you to see if you'd like to utilize their services. Contacting someone once to see if they're interested in moving their holdings over to their platform is perfectly acceptable. But after that I feel like there shouldn't be too much pressure to convince someone to use their services. It can sometimes come across as too strong in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great aggregate to keep an eye on your overall financial picture then you'd be hard-pressed to find something better than Personal Capital. Just be prepared to be contacted every so often about their financial advising services.

I am able to stay appraised of both my personal and business finances and get a clear outlook of where they are. Multiple charts and graphs allow me to take a look at historical data and transactions in one location. It makes it easy to not have to bounce around between the websites of individual financial institutions, thus saving time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Personal Capital Financial Software
Personal Capital Financial Software review by Amanda L G.
Amanda L G.

"Great Snapshot of Your Financial Health"

What do you like best?

I love how I can sign into my Personal Capital dashboard, do a few refreshes (if I haven't signed in for 6 months or so) and see exactly how I'm dong financially -- my net worth, assets, liabilities, portfolio performance, how many fees I'm paying for my portfolio, etc.

What do you dislike?

They could add my credit score, that would be cool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I advise people on their finances, and I LOVE telling them to associate all their accounts to this software so that they can get some free financial management and make better decisions about their money.

What Other Finance & Insurance solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Personal Capital Financial Software for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Logo
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud provides integrated sales, service and marketing solutions that break down silos and help create a cohesive, personalized customer experience across all departments, and through all channels of communication.
HomeBudget Logo
HomeBudget
HomeBudget is an expense tracker designed to help you budget, track and possibly control your monthly expenses at home. HomeBudget provides an integrated set of features to help you manage your expenses and cash flow.
MoneyGuidePro Logo
MoneyGuidePro
Named the top choice of financial planning software for eight straight years, according to Financial Planning Magazine's annual survey. Why? We make financial planning engaging for the client.
Riskalyze Logo
Riskalyze
3.2
Riskalyze is transforming the industry by empowering investment advisors to capture a quantitative measurement of client risk tolerance, and use that data to win new clients, capture and meet expectations and quantify suitability.
Joist Logo
Joist
Create estimates, send invoices, manage projects, and record payments from your iPad, iPhone, Android, and the web.
Simple Logo
Simple
4.8
With Simple, you get a stylish Simple Visa Card, no surprise fees, and powerful budgeting and savings tools built right into your account all accessible via web, iPhone, and Android.
Creditsafe Logo
Creditsafe
3.9
The world's most used supplier of business credit reports
Firm58 Logo
Firm58
3.9
Firm58 offers a scalable and integrated platform for capital markets firms that protects revenue by optimizing post-trade processes.
fi360 Toolkit Logo
fi360 Toolkit
The fi360 Toolkit simplifies your processes to meet industry best practices and fiduciary principles. It delivers reports that clients will use and understand. Back office features allow for firm-wide views of investments.
Smart RIA Logo
Smart RIA
4.8
Smart RIA software with our proprietary Advisor Alert technology combines back office efficiencies with Federal and State compliance to offer an all-in-one RIA management platform that helps you to remain audit ready and manage your business while saving time and money.

Learning about Personal Capital Financial Software?

* We monitor all Personal Capital Financial Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.