Tax Clarity Reviews & Product Details

Tax Clarity Overview

What is Tax Clarity?

Tax Clarity can help you quickly identify sub-optimal tax situations and show clients how to make retirement decisions in the most tax-efficient way. Calculate your client's effective marginal tax rate and identify dangerous points where just one additional dollar of income can push clients into much higher effective marginal tax rates. Use Tax Clarity during every annual client review meeting to look at the tax landscape for any given year without creating a new case. Easily show the tax impact of different plan decisions. Compare different withdrawal strategies on-screen and save and communicate the results with your clients.

Tax Clarity Details

Covisum
2016
Omaha, Nebraska

Tax Clarity Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Tax Clarity community
Have you used Tax Clarity before?

Tax Clarity Reviews

Showing 5 Tax Clarity reviews
Already have Tax Clarity?
Response from Katie Godbout of Tax Clarity

Hi Art,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of Tax Clarity. We're thrilled you've found the software easy to use and helpful for showing clients tax opportunities in retirement. We really appreciate your feedback!

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the visual map of the marginal/effective tax rates. After entering my client's data, I'm able to see how close we are to the next bracket. This allows me to make assumptions about possible tax loss harvesting, tax gain harvesting, ROTH conversion, strategic IRA withdrawals, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more transparity in the data. I love how the program tells me that even though their marginal bracket is 12%, the next dollar of income generated would be taxed at an effective rate of 27%. Conceptionally I understand why, but I would like to see the data behind that answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice is to look at all the other software out there in the marketplace and see which one fits your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has greatly enhanced my ability to perform tax planning for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katie Godbout of Tax Clarity

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about Tax Clarity. We're so happy to hear that you've found our unique Tax Map feature really helpful for visualizing potential strategies. I'll pass along your note about including additional data in the future to our software development team. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

What do you like best?

I use tax clarity everyday, multiple times per day when I meet with clients. it helps so much for providing advice and allowing me to look as professional as I possibly can Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very easy to use. Not much to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. it is very helpful. many advisor or even CPA's don't use a software like this and it helps to set you apart as an advisor or consultant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't think I'm able to give good investment advice without running a tax analysis so Tax Clarity allows me to give good advice. my clients love it because it allows them to easily see where they are at and where they might be in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katie Godbout of Tax Clarity

Hi Adam,

We're thrilled to hear that we've become an integral part of your practice and that the software has helped set you apart from the competition. We really value your feedback. Thanks for the review!

UF
What do you like best?

Calculating a prospects taxes in retirement. Showing how Roth IRA conversions can lower their taxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used to be able to show current and recommended tax analysis in one report, and now I can't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it! It works! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tax savings in retirement. Showing my expertise in tax planning leads to the prospects confidence in my recommendations, which leads to sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katie Godbout of Tax Clarity

Thanks for taking the time to review Tax Clarity. We're happy to hear that the software has helped you demonstrate the benefits of Roth conversions. I'll pass along your note about including both the current and recommended tax analysis in one report to our customer experience team. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

UF
What do you like best?

Graphs and illustrations easy to use.works really well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

a little clunky but overall works really well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great software! Give it a go! works really well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clarifying clients taxes due and overall brackets and Roth reviewing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katie Godbout of Tax Clarity

Thanks for leaving a review of Tax Clarity. We're happy to hear that you've found the software helpful and easy to use. We appreciate your feedback!