OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform

4.7

OnAudience.com enriches and monetizes your data. It is the only platform that successfully converts Big Data into revenues

Work for OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform?

Learning about OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform?

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform Reviews

Showing 25 OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform reviews
OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Kacper W.
Kacper W.

"Easy to use SaaS platform"

What do you like best?

In the agency where I work, we need to manage huge sets of data for various clients. And OnAudience DMP is a great technology to deal with this. For me, really useful is the ability to use various data sets from many clients and divide them into markets, products or users’ behaviour. It gives me the opportunity to deliver the right message to accurate users.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the DMP. But, fortunately, the team was helpful which was a great support at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re dealing with big data sets from many clients, you need a DMP. OnAudience product has a reasonable price and, what’s more, offers free audience reports, which is not common in the data market.

I think the main problem is to get true control over data. Find users who will probably convert and discover the best way to reach them with the right ad or message. The DMP helped me with those issues so we could conduct more effective campaigns.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform
OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Krzysztof G.
Krzysztof G.

"Easy to implement DMP for clients "

What do you like best?

It may sound obvious but, for me the best is the possibility to analyse audience data. In product design it’s extremely important to know final users because it has a direct impact on sales.

What do you dislike?

Features are useful, so for me it’s hard to point out the thing I really dislike. I would say that time for learning how to use this platform could be an irritating period, but it’s typical for almost all kinds of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DMP help us improve customer experience and gave us insights about clients. So for every company who care about clients and are going to launch a new product, it is a valuable platform.

We needed to improve online experience and increase sales of several products. The more data and insights we could analyse, the better experience we could design. On DMP we could analyse data sets collected from our services and what’s more, by cooperating with OnAudience team, we could analyse audiences available in their 3rd party data sets, which is one of the world’s largest. A gold mine for audience insights.

What Data Management Platform (DMP) solution do you use?

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Tomas P.
Tomas P.

"easy to implement platofrm"

What do you like best?

All data management features are important, but what’s more - the DMP also helps to comply with GDPR regulations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I need specific segments or need more audience data (B2B or detailed demographic), but I couldn’t find it in huge 3rd party data set. Although there is a possibility to build a custom segment, created by OnAudience.com team on demand. I’ve tried it a few times and it performed quite well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can try DMP to keep all data on one platform and comply with GDPR. They offer a free demo, so anyone can check if the DMP fits to their business.

As most the digital companies, we need to comply with GDPR and DMP help us to meet the requirements. And the really strong benefit is to have 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data from offline and online sources on one platform.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Bartosz B.
Bartosz B.

"I use this tool every day, really useful "

What do you like best?

Possibility to tidy the data and get growing data set over control. It’s always surprising if you see how much valuable data you already have.

What do you dislike?

The time that is needed to collect data about users. I know that it works the same in other technologies, but waiting for data is always irritating for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a middle-size or bigger company, you definitely need a platform to manage your data. If you are a publisher, is a must. DMP just gives you a chance to make use of data that you have. In simple words - to sell it and increase revenues.

In my company, there was always a problem with data. DMP helped us to store data from all our websites in one place and divide it into groups, and smaller categories. Making data tidy is always useful for advertising purposes - we could offer more accurate targeting than our competitors could.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Erinç Evrim .
Erinç Evrim .

"Simple is the best"

What do you like best?

Normally, implementation is a hard step for DMP setup but OnAudience has really easy implementation process to go live and see results.

OnAudience's rich 3rd Party data segments helped us on many campaigns and also support team of OnAudience has always been near with us as our team.

What do you dislike?

At first, implementation seems not flexible but after you go deep, it is better than other DMPs. It is very simple to ad on website with minimum changing on backend

Data has a key value in our campaigns. OnAudience is a great tool to collect and segment data with user friendly interface.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Sylwia P.
Sylwia P.

"i make better decision based on data from DMP"

What do you like best?

I have all the information about my visitors in one place, which makes the data easy to manage. Next, I can simply use segmented data in my online campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It’s definitely time, I needed to get used to the system. I had tried to figure it out on my own, but it turned out that they have a professional and helpful support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DMP helps you manage big sets of data and has many features. If you want to save your time during learning how does the DMP work, just reach support team. They are very responsive and helpful.

I increased the amount of customers for my products by using look-alike segments. As I was told, they are based on finding similarity with the customers, I already have. My campaign is pretty new on the market, so enhancement of my business network is exactly what I need.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Jacek D.
Jacek D.

"I've learnt a lot"

What do you like best?

One of the most interesting features of their DMP is a possibility to generate automated Audience Reports. They give deep insights into your audience.

The second thing I really like is access to 3rd party data segments, especially - Brands Segments. Thanks to this audience data that is very rare on the market, I can target ads to users interested in a specific industry and brand.

What do you dislike?

Firstly I thought that it would be difficult to use, but it turned out that the interface is friendly and I had no problems in using the DMP.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The DMP has access to Data Exchange with over 27 billion user profiles, which easily gives your campaigns global coverage.

Thanks to DMP I can integrate all data in one place and I have the possibility to create very precise custom segments. This leads directly to more effective ad campaigns and higher ROI.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Mumtaz S.
Mumtaz S.

"My company resells and implement onaudience DMP products for 1 year"

What do you like best?

Access to 3rd party data. Their platform gives you access to over billions of customers (over 12B according to their website). It’s a huge benefit that really helped me in finding new customers.

What do you dislike?

It took me some time to learn how to use the platform. You know, many functionalities and possibilities, so it’s hard at the beginning. But later, when you already know how to use DMP, it’s quite intuitive and fast to e.g. create a custom segment or find look-alikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The DMP has access to one of the world’s biggest data warehouses with over 12 B profiles.

Finding new customers, definitely. By targeting current clients we’ve increased sales of products that some customers were looking for. We also found a lot of new clients, access to the 3rd party data that OnAudience.com provides.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Paulina D.
Paulina D.

"No 1st party data limitation"

What do you like best?

The most I think it's flexibility. I was not sure how to integrate data from all my digital assets but the supporting team was very helpful during my first steps. They showed me know to use it properly and set it up to my activity. The lookalike modeling is very simple na free and they don't limit impressions on 1st party data.

What do you dislike?

Generally speaking I like this DMP. After setting up all features it works well.

Now I am reaching out to my audience via various channels from many markets. When I collect data on my own I am sure about their quality. The DMP is a integrated with many leading DSPs so I target my users and reach to new ones thanks to huge 3rd party data warehouse.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Dominik B.
Dominik B.

"Source of insights and new audiences"

What do you like best?

Getting insights about users. In my business it’s really important to know who my visitors are - what are their interests, demography etc.

What do you dislike?

Analysing my target audiences was quite difficult at the beginning. Many tables, tones of data, that’s a lot of information about users. Fortunately, interface is friendly, so I needed only some time to learn how to read the data properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have many digital assets, DMP is a good idea to try, because you can collect data from all sources and it is stored on one platform.

My problem was to manage data gathered from many website and apps on one platform. For sure, storing and managing data on one platform saved my time, and the analytical tools made it possible to know my audience better.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Milena R.
Milena R.

"A user friendly DMP"

What do you like best?

The On Audience DMP is user friendly, it is fast to begin to use it and understand how it works. It is integrated with most of the biggest DSP, which is perfect for us in order to use our data in our programmatic campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Nothing for now! The customer support is fast and efficient, so in case I have doubts, I get fast solutions.

We use it to segment our audience and target better the users in programmatic.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Grzegorz K.
Grzegorz K.

"Great platform "

What do you like best?

Managing data. It’s simple as it should be. For me, organizing and managing data on DMP is the key to successful ad campaigns and on OnAudience.com’s platform it’s easy.

What do you dislike?

Previous interface. Not user-friendly, made DMP hard to use. Fortunately, they’ve redesigned platform and the new navigation is much more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to ask OnAudience.com if you have troubles using DMP - with their support implementation goes much faster

Finding the right audiences and targeting them in personalized ad campaigns. It helped me to run more effective campaigns and gain more leads (30-50% on average).

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Joanna D.
Joanna D.

"Really good"

What do you like best?

Their business and support teams are really good. They focus on developing the business by using data, and they gave me a lot of advices how to use the DMP to improve my campaigns.

What do you dislike?

First few days of using DMP was not so easy. It took me some time how the platform works but their support team is very helpful. Now I am improving my marketing campaigns. It’s like with other new tools - I had to spend time for learning how to use it effectively.

Increase brand awareness in my few target groups. By using their DMP I could find new audience and engage people from my target groups.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Marcin P.
Marcin P.

"They have great customer service"

What do you like best?

Creating look-alikes which is pretty simple. In a few clicks, I can find users with profiles, e.g. similar to clients who buys the most. It’s an effective way to find new customers.

What do you dislike?

I needed to learn how to use a new platform. It is always a challenge to learn new software, but after a few tests, creating audience segments and building look-alikes became fast and easy.

For sure it’s important to have clear goals. To promote a new product or increase selling the old one. When you know what you need to achieve by using audience data, DMP is the right technology to help you.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Kamil C.
Kamil C.

"OnAudience.com: easy to use DMP "

What do you like best?

Their DMP is really useful because it’s multifunctional. On one platform I have all my data under control. I can collect it, integrate information about customers from various sources, activate data in ad campaigns and analyze it. And after few hours of training, it’s quite easy to use the platform.

What do you dislike?

Generally speaking, I like the DMP. Maybe the old version of the interface was not friendly, but OnAudience has improved it recently.

The DMP really helps in organizing all processed data. If you collect data from many sources and want to monetize it, but you don’t know how to start, the DMP is a huge help.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Wiktoria S.
Wiktoria S.

"DMP review"

What do you like best?

Clear brand division of the segments. I can easily find the users, who could be interested in my brand. Moreover, I can check detailed info like age, gender or set of interests.

What do you dislike?

First days were tough - I learned a new system from scratch. In the end, I feel comfortable with not just OnAudience DMP, but with other data management systems.

Due to the creative and very specific scope of my brand, I used an option to build my own custom segments and finally found new customers. The ROI in a content marketing campaign in which I used custom segment increased significantly (around 25%).

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Claudia W.
Claudia W.

"Good source of inisghts "

What do you like best?

That I have full access to data and can manage it across markets, clients and various products. I can easily collect, search, manage and control it. It’s a powerful tool in digital marketing today.

What do you dislike?

There are more pros than cons, so generally saying, I like it.

I needed to manage data connected to many campaigns on various markets, so I had to keep the data clear and precisely segment and DMP helped me with those issues. And the benefits? They have great support - the team tries to understand my business needs and then propose the best solution. Really helpful.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by User

"Powerful DMP that lets you understand customers"

What do you like best?

Managing and profiling users are of course the things I really like, but the other interesting feature of their DMP is a possibility to deeply know current customers. I’ve used their 3rd party data to enrich my clients’ profiles. And, for me, it was a game changer. I could check my customers’ interests, purchase intentions, websites they visited. They became real people with real needs. It really helped me to create highly personalized ads.

What do you dislike?

Time spent on learning how to use the platform and how to benefit from using DMP. Fortunately, their support team is helpful and experienced, so they often give valuable advice about using the DMP.

By precise targeting and creating personalized ads, I increase sales of specific products. The big advantage of using the DMP for me is also deep knowledge about my current customers.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Katarzyna C.
Katarzyna C.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

It’s a useful platform to build the segments and reach the users from the target audience.

What do you dislike?

When I just used to the platform, which took me quite a lot of time, they deployed a new release. I thought that I should learn everything all over again, but it turned out that they simplified the platform and made few functions easier to understand.

We found target audience and reached to them with our ads. That’s actually what we were looking for during our campaign. A purchase of OnAudience DMP’s services paid off almost instantly.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

Some things are really good in this DMP, but for me the most satisfying thing was that finally I’ve got one platform for storing all data about my audience. Managing information on one platform becomes much easier then.

What do you dislike?

It’s a kind of technology that you need to learn and set up first. After that, it’s working as machinery brought to life. Of course, it needs optimization, but a great part of the work you have to do at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use a few analytical tools and several for collecting data, replace it by one. It saves your time and nerves, really.

The problem of managing data on various platforms, difficulties with the integration of different platforms. When I started to gather it on one DMP, data management became much easier.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Antoni L.
Antoni L.

"Great, cheap and flexible DMP platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use

Cheap

Flexible

Reliable and good quality data

Universal

Product is constantly growing, with customer's help

Easy and fast to first run

Easy to integrate with other tools

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike ;) Everything is working fine. All reported bugs are fixed now.

We are using it for gathering behavioral profiles of our users, segmenting our users into groups and using it for RTB and other campaigns for our customers.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Jakub F.
Jakub F.

"Onaudience is worth using!"

What do you like best?

Very supportive team. They helped us with the whole implementation process. At the beginning, we had a lot of questions, the team was always very helpful and react really fast.

Good tool if you want to have a deep insight into your customer.

What do you dislike?

Generally, DMPs are not easy to use tools. You have to learn how to gain the benefits of it’s extensive functionalities. But it’s really worth using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very helpful support team, which is truly important when you are going to start using DMP.

The most important benefit is data collection and integration. It integrates all data including on-line advertising and CRM platforms and unveils their full potential.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Adam K.
Adam K.

"Normal price for DMP"

What do you like best?

All the data is unified and placed on one platform.

Deep analysis of audience segments and the possibility to display and download detailed report per segment.

What do you dislike?

Hard to point out now. For me it’s a user-friendly system with a pretty intuitive interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Store and manage your data on one DMP platform to easily monetize digital information about your users.

I am able to tailor the right message to the right group and encourage them to choose my product among the others on the market.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Rafal S.
Rafal S.

"Good DMP!"

What do you like best?

What do you like best?

It is a very good software, which helps to target and segment audiences based on behavior, interests etc. DMP offers an unlimited number of events / attributes enabling to collect as much data as needed.

What do you dislike?

First days of using it were little confusing, but now its simple and clear.

The most important benefit is data collection and integration with DSPs.

Thanks to OnAudience.com DMP I can not only have a knowledge about my customers but I can also discover new ones by using lookalike modeling.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Efficient and user friendly DMP"

What do you like best?

It is a easy to use DMP, a really simple tool to collect all data in one place. Must have in today’s digital marketing. Good support team.

What do you dislike?

In previous version the interface was rather not UX friendly, but it was redesigned some time ago and it is much better now.

It is a very helpful tool to conduct ad campaigns for large and medium sized clients. OnAudience.com’s DMP collects as much data as you need to achieve your business goals.

Learning about OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform?

* We monitor all OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.