OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform Reviews & Product Details

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform Overview

What is OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform?

OnAudience.com Data Management Platform is a technology platform that helps you take full control of all users' data you collect. The platform is used for collecting, organizing and activating big data sets from various sources - from your databases or from your partners’ sources. Thanks to the OnAudience.com DMP you can build any audience segment basing on such attributes as age, gender, income, interests or online behavior. You can also share your data with partners and use OnAudience database with billions of profiles. Created segments allow you to analyse who your clients really are and it makes it possible to create audience segments that are crucial for your online advertising activities and for expanding your business.

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform Details

OnAudience.com enriches and monetizes your data. It is the only platform that successfully converts Big Data into revenues

OnAudience.com
2016
London, United Kingdom

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform community
Have you used OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform before?

OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform Reviews

Showing 31 OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform reviews
Already have OnAudience.com - Data Management Platform?
What do you like best?

Access to their audience data - the company says it provides over 27 billion profiles. A huge database where I can find new clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some details in the user interface could be more clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding new clients from new markets. I looked for users with similar attributes to my current clients and targeted them in campaigns. I’ve achieved a CTR 72% higher than in campaigns where I didn’t use similar audience data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

I like big scope of the audience reports that DMP offers. It shows main tendencies of my audience from the whole world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took my some time to understand all the details on an audience report that I received for the first time. I understand now and see all the benefits that this DMP functionality offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to stay up-to-date with your campaign results, take into account this DMP. It is very useful in terms of online reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I see possible solutions to adjust my campaign just after I saw it doesn't work as was intended. I can analyze what is wrong and take respective actions immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Data Scientist
What do you like best?

In the agency where I work, we need to manage huge sets of data for various clients. And OnAudience DMP is a great technology to deal with this. For me, really useful is the ability to use various data sets from many clients and divide them into markets, products or users’ behaviour. It gives me the opportunity to deliver the right message to accurate users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the DMP. But, fortunately, the team was helpful which was a great support at the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re dealing with big data sets from many clients, you need a DMP. OnAudience product has a reasonable price and, what’s more, offers free audience reports, which is not common in the data market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think the main problem is to get true control over data. Find users who will probably convert and discover the best way to reach them with the right ad or message. The DMP helped me with those issues so we could conduct more effective campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reaching B2B customers. Actually, with DMP you can reach any kind of clients but our company is focused on the B2B sector and the OnAudience.com technology helped us to acquire new users from that market segment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of FAQ. You know, online help with basic issues that you have always on your fingertips. But the team said that they are working on it and should be live soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re hunting for specific audiences - DMP will meet your needs. If you want to analyze your current audience, technology is also pretty helpful. And if you’re looking for external data sets, OnAudience.com can give you access to their 3rd party data sets, which - as they say - is one of the largest in the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our problem was to find new B2B clients or identify them from visitors of our digital properties. The analysis available on DMP helped us to find them, and what’s more - we made use of their 3rd party data sets to display ads to new potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like their new service, called Data Stream. My data scientists team receive a daily portion of raw data from their DMP and use to build our own algorithms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data Stream is pretty new service, served by OnAudience, so we didn’t know much about it. We had to talk with their support team to understand what possible benefits we can get from buying this service. Anyway, their support team was very useful - they helped us to organize the data delivery and the further integration with our systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For us, as a company that works with Big Data, OnAudience DMP helped to build AI solutions. If you have a business similar to ours, you can be sure that using DMP you will improve your performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Besides the AI algorithms we used raw materials for BI analysis and predictive research. This helped us to receive precise results and make a campaign even more cost-effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Entertainment
What do you like best?

It may sound obvious but, for me the best is the possibility to analyse audience data. In product design it’s extremely important to know final users because it has a direct impact on sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Features are useful, so for me it’s hard to point out the thing I really dislike. I would say that time for learning how to use this platform could be an irritating period, but it’s typical for almost all kinds of software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DMP help us improve customer experience and gave us insights about clients. So for every company who care about clients and are going to launch a new product, it is a valuable platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to improve online experience and increase sales of several products. The more data and insights we could analyse, the better experience we could design. On DMP we could analyse data sets collected from our services and what’s more, by cooperating with OnAudience team, we could analyse audiences available in their 3rd party data sets, which is one of the world’s largest. A gold mine for audience insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agency Sales Manager
What do you like best?

I have all the information about my visitors in one place, which makes the data easy to manage. Next, I can simply use segmented data in my online campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s definitely time, I needed to get used to the system. I had tried to figure it out on my own, but it turned out that they have a professional and helpful support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DMP helps you manage big sets of data and has many features. If you want to save your time during learning how does the DMP work, just reach support team. They are very responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I increased the amount of customers for my products by using look-alike segments. As I was told, they are based on finding similarity with the customers, I already have. My campaign is pretty new on the market, so enhancement of my business network is exactly what I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Director
What do you like best?

All data management features are important, but what’s more - the DMP also helps to comply with GDPR regulations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I need specific segments or need more audience data (B2B or detailed demographic), but I couldn’t find it in huge 3rd party data set. Although there is a possibility to build a custom segment, created by OnAudience.com team on demand. I’ve tried it a few times and it performed quite well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can try DMP to keep all data on one platform and comply with GDPR. They offer a free demo, so anyone can check if the DMP fits to their business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As most the digital companies, we need to comply with GDPR and DMP help us to meet the requirements. And the really strong benefit is to have 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data from offline and online sources on one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Programmatic Specialist
What do you like best?

Possibility to tidy the data and get growing data set over control. It’s always surprising if you see how much valuable data you already have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time that is needed to collect data about users. I know that it works the same in other technologies, but waiting for data is always irritating for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a middle-size or bigger company, you definitely need a platform to manage your data. If you are a publisher, is a must. DMP just gives you a chance to make use of data that you have. In simple words - to sell it and increase revenues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my company, there was always a problem with data. DMP helped us to store data from all our websites in one place and divide it into groups, and smaller categories. Making data tidy is always useful for advertising purposes - we could offer more accurate targeting than our competitors could. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Key Account Manager
What do you like best?

The most I think it's flexibility. I was not sure how to integrate data from all my digital assets but the supporting team was very helpful during my first steps. They showed me know to use it properly and set it up to my activity. The lookalike modeling is very simple na free and they don't limit impressions on 1st party data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Generally speaking I like this DMP. After setting up all features it works well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now I am reaching out to my audience via various channels from many markets. When I collect data on my own I am sure about their quality. The DMP is a integrated with many leading DSPs so I target my users and reach to new ones thanks to huge 3rd party data warehouse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Normally, implementation is a hard step for DMP setup but OnAudience has really easy implementation process to go live and see results.

OnAudience's rich 3rd Party data segments helped us on many campaigns and also support team of OnAudience has always been near with us as our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, implementation seems not flexible but after you go deep, it is better than other DMPs. It is very simple to ad on website with minimum changing on backend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data has a key value in our campaigns. OnAudience is a great tool to collect and segment data with user friendly interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

That I have full access to data and can manage it across markets, clients and various products. I can easily collect, search, manage and control it. It’s a powerful tool in digital marketing today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are more pros than cons, so generally saying, I like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed to manage data connected to many campaigns on various markets, so I had to keep the data clear and precisely segment and DMP helped me with those issues. And the benefits? They have great support - the team tries to understand my business needs and then propose the best solution. Really helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

One of the most interesting features of their DMP is a possibility to generate automated Audience Reports. They give deep insights into your audience.

The second thing I really like is access to 3rd party data segments, especially - Brands Segments. Thanks to this audience data that is very rare on the market, I can target ads to users interested in a specific industry and brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Firstly I thought that it would be difficult to use, but it turned out that the interface is friendly and I had no problems in using the DMP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The DMP has access to Data Exchange with over 27 billion user profiles, which easily gives your campaigns global coverage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to DMP I can integrate all data in one place and I have the possibility to create very precise custom segments. This leads directly to more effective ad campaigns and higher ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
What do you like best?

This DMP has all data features which such software should have. But the most important thing for me is the possibility to generate automated audience reports, which give me really valuable insights about my target group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, it was a little bit hard to catch all functionalities, but later on, it turned out that the interface it's quite intuitive. The team is very responsive and supported me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I mentioned Audience Reports are a key benefit for me. Not every DMP has got such a possibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agency Account Manager
What do you like best?

Getting insights about users. In my business it’s really important to know who my visitors are - what are their interests, demography etc.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Analysing my target audiences was quite difficult at the beginning. Many tables, tones of data, that’s a lot of information about users. Fortunately, interface is friendly, so I needed only some time to learn how to read the data properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have many digital assets, DMP is a good idea to try, because you can collect data from all sources and it is stored on one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My problem was to manage data gathered from many website and apps on one platform. For sure, storing and managing data on one platform saved my time, and the analytical tools made it possible to know my audience better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Specialist
What do you like best?

It’s a useful platform to build the segments and reach the users from the target audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I just used to the platform, which took me quite a lot of time, they deployed a new release. I thought that I should learn everything all over again, but it turned out that they simplified the platform and made few functions easier to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We found target audience and reached to them with our ads. That’s actually what we were looking for during our campaign. A purchase of OnAudience DMP’s services paid off almost instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

I like their minimalistic and stylish interface. In fact, it has all functions that I need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit too expensive, but comparing with my past experiences with data providers, this one worth that money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to get to know your users better and and found much more like them, use can choose this DMP. It has built a function to create segments which are looking for similar users’ characteristics that your users have. Pretty logical, but I haven’t heard of something like this before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used these lookalike segments and found more potentials buyers for our products. Very useful option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEM/Data Specialist
What do you like best?

Clear brand division of the segments. I can easily find the users, who could be interested in my brand. Moreover, I can check detailed info like age, gender or set of interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

First days were tough - I learned a new system from scratch. In the end, I feel comfortable with not just OnAudience DMP, but with other data management systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to the creative and very specific scope of my brand, I used an option to build my own custom segments and finally found new customers. The ROI in a content marketing campaign in which I used custom segment increased significantly (around 25%). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Strategy Officer
What do you like best?

The On Audience DMP is user friendly, it is fast to begin to use it and understand how it works. It is integrated with most of the biggest DSP, which is perfect for us in order to use our data in our programmatic campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing for now! The customer support is fast and efficient, so in case I have doubts, I get fast solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to segment our audience and target better the users in programmatic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

Creating look-alikes which is pretty simple. In a few clicks, I can find users with profiles, e.g. similar to clients who buys the most. It’s an effective way to find new customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I needed to learn how to use a new platform. It is always a challenge to learn new software, but after a few tests, creating audience segments and building look-alikes became fast and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For sure it’s important to have clear goals. To promote a new product or increase selling the old one. When you know what you need to achieve by using audience data, DMP is the right technology to help you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder, CEO
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

Their business and support teams are really good. They focus on developing the business by using data, and they gave me a lot of advices how to use the DMP to improve my campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

First few days of using DMP was not so easy. It took me some time how the platform works but their support team is very helpful. Now I am improving my marketing campaigns. It’s like with other new tools - I had to spend time for learning how to use it effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increase brand awareness in my few target groups. By using their DMP I could find new audience and engage people from my target groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

Their DMP is really useful because it’s multifunctional. On one platform I have all my data under control. I can collect it, integrate information about customers from various sources, activate data in ad campaigns and analyze it. And after few hours of training, it’s quite easy to use the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Generally speaking, I like the DMP. Maybe the old version of the interface was not friendly, but OnAudience has improved it recently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The DMP really helps in organizing all processed data. If you collect data from many sources and want to monetize it, but you don’t know how to start, the DMP is a huge help.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Managing and profiling users are of course the things I really like, but the other interesting feature of their DMP is a possibility to deeply know current customers. I’ve used their 3rd party data to enrich my clients’ profiles. And, for me, it was a game changer. I could check my customers’ interests, purchase intentions, websites they visited. They became real people with real needs. It really helped me to create highly personalized ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Time spent on learning how to use the platform and how to benefit from using DMP. Fortunately, their support team is helpful and experienced, so they often give valuable advice about using the DMP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By precise targeting and creating personalized ads, I increase sales of specific products. The big advantage of using the DMP for me is also deep knowledge about my current customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Some things are really good in this DMP, but for me the most satisfying thing was that finally I’ve got one platform for storing all data about my audience. Managing information on one platform becomes much easier then. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s a kind of technology that you need to learn and set up first. After that, it’s working as machinery brought to life. Of course, it needs optimization, but a great part of the work you have to do at the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use a few analytical tools and several for collecting data, replace it by one. It saves your time and nerves, really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of managing data on various platforms, difficulties with the integration of different platforms. When I started to gather it on one DMP, data management became much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

All the data is unified and placed on one platform.

Deep analysis of audience segments and the possibility to display and download detailed report per segment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to point out now. For me it’s a user-friendly system with a pretty intuitive interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Store and manage your data on one DMP platform to easily monetize digital information about your users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to tailor the right message to the right group and encourage them to choose my product among the others on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.