Nvoicepay

Nvoicepay

Nvoicepay is a software that automates supplier payments for accounts payable. Our solution enables customers to pay all suppliers in a single electronic workflow, without ever touching payment data.

Work for Nvoicepay?

Learning about Nvoicepay?

Nvoicepay Reviews

Ask Nvoicepay a Question
Showing 36 Nvoicepay reviews
Nvoicepay review by Catlin C.
Catlin C.

"Works, but have had reporting issues"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see when a vendor processed a payment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I cannot pull reports I need. When we have a vendor where we cannot reconcile their statement it is usually due to them not applying the payments how we want them to. In order to fix this we need to send them a history of what payments we have sent with invoice numbers, dates and amounts. This can be a very important document that sometimes we can't get.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make pulling vendor reports showing invoice numbers easier. This helps with getting them to apply payments correctly.

I can give better information on payments to vendors.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Nvoicepay
Nvoicepay review by Edward B.
Edward B.

"Has streamlined our Payment processing, and implementation was very efficient."

What do you like best?

I like to earn rewards for paying our vendors in a method that they are comfortable with. Many of our vendors accept credit card payments, and Nvoicepay makes the process painless and simple to execute. Also sending one payment file to Nvoicepay to distribute all credit card, ACH, and printed checks is the key to success for us. They also do all the heavy lifting in on boarding the vendors into the program.

What do you dislike?

We are a new customer and the experience has been quite positive for us so far. The main drawback that I can think of is the fact that you have to fund the entire payables amount immediately when a file is processed with Nvoicepay. Thus you lose the "float" between when you would typically mail a payment to a vendor, and the time that the money is actually deducted from your bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend allowing them to do an analysis of your vendors and yearly payments so you can evaluate the potential returns. The returns can be substantial and investment is minimal. With no long term commitment, there is not a lot of risk, aside from the time spent by your team of implementing and training.

It has allowed us to spend less time processing payments, stuffing envelopes and printing checks, and focus more on the quality of our payables process. Also, it helped us fulfill another goal of becoming more paperless in the processing of payables.

What Enterprise Payment solution do you use?

Nvoicepay review by Natalie C.
Natalie C.

"Excellent Customer Service and Platform"

What do you like best?

The customer service from start to finish has been excellent. They are quick to get in touch and their platform shows real-time data that we can use to analyze our business. They have helped maximize our rebates and continue to do so.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the system - perhaps that our first "health check" is just now set up and we have been with the company for 2+ years.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get on board!

Rebates are a great bonus for us. We also have the flexibility to add multiple payment options whereas we were only paying by check before.

Nvoicepay review by Anna S.
Anna S.

"Love NVoicepay!"

What do you like best?

It saves us time in our A/P Department processing checks. Plus we get a nice rebate each month to help us offset costs such as our invoice processing costs.

What do you dislike?

We would love for it to work with our Symbeo invoice workflow system. If we could click on invoices and view them while reviewing payments in Nvoicepay, it would be so efficient. Right now we work in 2 systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

Saving costs in A/P...don't have to hire as many payables people. Also, we save time by not cutting checks and stuffing and mailing envelopes. The majority of our payments are via ACH. Our vendors get paid more timely. Our payables department is much more efficient.

Nvoicepay review by Julie G.
Julie G.

"we have been very pleased with nvoicepay"

What do you like best?

ease of system and the customer service. Also like being able to send proof of payment so quickly after the file is transmitted.

What do you dislike?

sometime have issues with foreign vendors for no reason also don't like that the home page shows an amount for our refund check but the check is always significantly less

ACH and wire payments. ease and speed of payment. Also really like the ability to easily pull a remittance to send to a vendor for proof of payment

Nvoicepay review by User

"Great customer service is one of the best qualities!"

What do you like best?

Working with so many vendors, it makes it easy to work with their staff via email or phone to make changes or modifications without it being a hassle. Every time I call I talk to someone rather quickly and efficiently. The different payment options gives our company and our vendors the flexibility to pick the best option.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to say, but probably the way you have to go from the plugin to the website. The back-and-forth isn't my favorite part - but I wouldn't say I dislike it too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With the growing rate of vendors we currently deal with, NVoicepay has made it easier to keep them happy. We've ran into some fraud issues with a vendor this year, and with the help of NVoicepay we were able to fix the issue and made sure the vendor received their payments in a timely manner.

Getting payments to our vendors much faster and efficiently. We are definitely having less issues with lost payments and we are able to switch from check to ACH or even credit card with the help of NVoicePay in a much easier manner.

Nvoicepay review by Nancy D.
Nancy D.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

How fast it is to pull a report and track payments.

What do you dislike?

The only problem we experience sometimes is with the plug in on our financial reporting software. Other than that it is a very good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, very helpful as far as keeping track of payments.

Easy payment and tracking on payments.

Nvoicepay review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Simple to set up & use, delivers what it promises"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set up and use. The USP over similar products is they are responsible for getting vendors to sign up to credit card payments, saving my team the hassle

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It really does deliver everything I wanted.

Saving time in paying vendors. Recovering $100k/year in rebates for doing less work!...

Nvoicepay review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Nvoicepay's Convenience"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of convenience that Nvoicepay provides. It allows for a centralized system of all invoices and approval processes within. I also enjoy the dashboards and reports available. I love everything Nvoicepay has to offer.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Nvoicepay. The price could always be lower, however, it offers a great software.

We are solving the issue of reducing paper and having a centralized place for invoices. Turning the process electronically is a comparison between night and day.

"Best Decision"

What do you like best?

That I don't have to fold and stuff checks anymore! And I get extra help with vendors, and very quick responses when I have a question or concern.

What do you dislike?

It seems that some vendors were set up for electronic payment when they can only accept paper checks, I'm not sure how that happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great way to save time!!

I get more time to work on my more important tasks rather than stuff checks, and vendors can call NVP instead of me when they haven't received payment yet which also saves me time.

Nvoicepay review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Slow Implementation But Worth the Hassle!"

What do you like best?

I love that NvoicePay has helped us reduce the headache of trying to decipher the best way to pay our vendors. We've been able to outsource this for a minimal cost and maximize our rebates.

What do you dislike?

The NVP implementation was slow especially with a new ERP system. Also, they have a very strong internal control structure where they don't always provide the best information to their customers. But the sales staff was able to hold true on their promises.

Simplified AP and Payment Solutions

"Phenomenal responses "

What do you like best?

I love how responsive you are when I'm sending in a request and if your unsure of the answer you make sure to get the right person on the phone to help instead of just transferring me to different departments. Your team is always phenomenal when you responding to request! Keep up the great work, Great

What do you dislike?

I dislike when I release payments the wording are a little confusing. Such as Processed, Paid, In process. Those were my concerns at first but now I'm use to the wording and I know how they do things. Certain payments are released depending on the time of day they were released.

The turn around time a vendor received a check once it's mailed.

Nvoicepay review by Paula M.
Paula M.

"Promises Delivered"

What do you like best?

NVP maintains & safely stores bank info.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that anyone considering making the change should NOT drag their feet. There is no reason to delay.

NVP allows us to offer the convenience of electronic payments to our vendors without us having to collect confidential bank information or maintain vendor payment type preferences in our ERP system. It is hassle-free for our A/P team.

Nvoicepay review by George W.
George W.

"Been great so far!"

What do you like best?

I love the cost savings that we have received so far.

What do you dislike?

The implementation was a bit challenging since we were the only the third client that Nvoice Pay partnered with Vista by ViewPoint, but at the same time we understood because they were very forthcoming with us

We are turning our AP into a profit center and it also creates more efficiencies We have received way more cost savings that what we thought.

Nvoicepay review by Cody F.
Cody F.

"Easy and Quick"

What do you like best?

Nvoicepay has made our life easier. It is easy and quick and provides documents that are easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

If our remittance advice was also available in Excel that would be a great way to see the list of transactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, we've become more efficient with AP and reduced the amount of personnel we need.

Quicker payment processing. By using Nvoicepay we have improved our payments and have resolved complaints of delays.

Nvoicepay review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Nvoicepay Payment Processing"

What do you like best?

I send a file and Nvoicepay makes the payments. They maintain the vendor file constantly updating vendor payment preferences, and there are no escheatment issues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are communication issues but there is a manual upload process that is available to present the payment file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a win win situation ! Turning accounts payable into a profit center while keeping your vendors happy. Minimal work required to maintain the vendor file as Nvoicepay does all the heavy lifting.

Rebate on payments. We have essentially turned accounts payable into a profit center. ACH, credit card payment ensure vendors receive timely secure payments. Minimizing check prints proactively eliminated escheatment issues with the various US states.

Nvoicepay review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Accounting Software for the future "

What do you like best?

Modern UI, Easy to use, Fast Loading & costumer support

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website freezes, when trying to schedule reports it runs at odd times

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To try out the products and services that Nvoicepay offers and give it a test run, after testing, youll know if you like it or not. Show them how to customize and setup automation.

Accounting, Property Management

Nvoicepay review by Joseph Charles(J.C.) G.
Joseph Charles(J.C.) G.

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like the set up of the dashboard. It’s easily navigable.

What do you dislike?

The report are not easily understood . It takes forever to figure out where I need to go and how to get the data I need.

On time payments is the issue we are trying to to solve. It is imperative that vendors receive payments in an expedient manner.

"Accounting Manager"

What do you like best?

Remittance statements are emailed to customers. Customers can choose the type of payment they want. We share in a rebate when customers choose credit card payment. We save the time of cutting and mailing checks.

What do you dislike?

We have a little less control of the whole process. The payment numbers we generate in our ERP system are different than the ultimate check numbers NVoicePay generates. Both numbers are on the remittance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It was fairly simple to implement.

Saying time in overtaxed AP department. Customers not calling asking what they were paid for. AP is generating revenue with the shared rebate.

Nvoicepay review by User

"Easy to look up Payments"

What do you like best?

I like using Nvoicepay ever since it's been available. It's easy for me to look up processed payments for vendors. Easy pulling check stubs. Easy to get payments voided or reissued.

What do you dislike?

I haven't explored to Nvoicepay enough ti find many dislikes. What I use it for, it works well.

Finding payments for vendors.

Nvoicepay review by Dominic W.
Dominic W.

"Much Needed Upgraded - Nvoicepay Delivers "

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to navigate and easy to use

What do you dislike?

At this point there is nothing I dont like, I think the system was built very well

I havent had an AP issue since I began using it , and the support you need is presented in an easy to read layout

Nvoicepay review by Administrator

"Enjoy the great product"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to send payment via multiple pay methods in the same batch. We also require multiple approvers and we like that NVP can accommodate that. The approvers can approve remotely and often do approve payment batches from other parts of the world.

What do you dislike?

We add a lot of new vendors every week. The vendor sync process takes between 1-1.5 hours during which we cannot use our ERP system. This needs to be improved.

Payment controls are in place while providing answers to several business requirements in payment processing.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

-Website is easy to navigate

-Great customer service

-Team members are very responsive

What do you dislike?

-It takes awhile for vendors to get set up in the system

-Long turnaround for international vendors to get set up with their banking details

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The rebates they give back for credit card payments are great.

None so far.

Nvoicepay review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Bill pay system easy to use and understand."

What do you like best?

Nvoice pay made my job easier by having a smooth integration with our operating system which makes reconciling my accounts at month end easy

What do you dislike?

Vendor updates need a little more attention it seems like iit take a while to get an update done

We are paying usd as well as UK bills with nvoice pay

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I like that nvoicepay simplifies our process.

What do you dislike?

something I dislike about nvoicepay is the process to submit the payments

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This company has it figured out. They are beyond helpful and they have simplified the AP process. No more cutting checks. No more stuffing envelopes. Also, the rebates are worth it in itself when customers pay with credit card. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to simplify the AP process.

some benefits to nvoicepay include faster delivery of payments and easy website to navigate

Nvoicepay review by Administrator

"Excellent experience with nvoicepay"

What do you like best?

Everything is easy - submitting payments, running reports, researching payments, printing cleared checks, etc. The customer service team is accessible and always happy to help. I never have to wait on an answer.

What do you dislike?

That payments sometimes take 2-3 days to go out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to submit your payment files early in the afternoon.

Saves time and labor dollars. We no longer print checks or submit ACH payments in house. We upload the file and it's done. Also, the MC rebate is a nice added bonus.

Nvoicepay review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Easy payment"

What do you like best?

My company used this to reimburse for travel expenses. It was easy and quick.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints. It wasn’t real high tech. Thee are probably more automated solutions.

Nvoicepay helped solve reimbursement of employee expenses.

Nvoicepay review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"Sr. Accountant Experience"

What do you like best?

The support is great. Whenever there is a hiccup (even if it is our mistake) the NVP support is super helpful. The implementation was relatively painless.

What do you dislike?

The AP Gateway interface isn't the prettiest.

International payments, scalability payments, approvals,

Nvoicepay review by Craig B.
Craig B.

"Quick, effective support"

What do you like best?

Tech support speed and follow-through are excellent.

What do you dislike?

Reprinting payments for missed checks is sometimes difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. The customer support is excellent.

consolidation of payment methods under one 3rd party vendor.

Ease of use & convenience for signers.

"Great Payment Solutions"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they offer an easy way to write checks, and pay by ACH and credit card in one simple upload.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any serious dislikes, it is all fairly easy, and great customer service!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great option for offering different payment methods in an easy transaction.

It is definitely a lot better to be able to offer people the different options on how to receive their payments.

Nvoicepay review by Administrator

"Nvoicepay - The best AP/AR Management Software?"

What do you like best?

I like the customization of the software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the new User Interface, it is to "much". Like its 2007 and a new web developer found a new CSS / JS library.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully study the software solutions available and compare it to the competition, ask around to see how Nvoicepay compares in all areas.

Full Scale Accounts payable solutions. Easier payment tracking and payment modifications.

"Nvoice Pay Review"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of use and quick review features. Great to earn rewards for Credit Card payments.

What do you dislike?

Not integrated into Netsuite or Coupa. Does not allow for customization of the viewing screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of P-card benefits. Integrate into your accounting or procurement software if possible.

Payment automation and matching and headcount efficiency.

"Accounts Payable Manager"

What do you like best?

The cloud date base, and not worry about making the payments

What do you dislike?

the Nvoicepay plug sometimes fails, also we had a lot of issues using MEM, it never got fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nvoicepay saves time and the cloud date base, you dont have to worry about filing anymore.

Saving time.

"Director of Accounting"

What do you like best?

Easy pay to all of our clients. No need to have employees write checks, sign checks and mail.

What do you dislike?

The custom segments in our reporting sometimes does not allow the file to import correctly and there isn't a moble app for review.

time and efficiency

Nvoicepay review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Review"

What do you like best?

Saves time on signatures manually done and allows for ACH

What do you dislike?

Every now and then there is a glitch with the software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great product and has worked well for us

Less time signing checks

"AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

It has truly helped streamline the AP process for our team!

What do you dislike?

They don't necessarily contact vendors in the way they said they would

Timeliness!

Learn more about Nvoicepay

Nvoicepay Videos

Learning about Nvoicepay?

* We monitor all Nvoicepay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.