NueMD Reviews & Product Details

NueMD Overview

What is NueMD?

NueMD is an easy-to-use, cloud-based medical billing system that shortens the reimbursement cycle and increases efficiency in practices. Serve your clients better with NueMD's detailed reports on revenue trends, collection aging, and payment status. With an established client base of over 24,000 users in 50 states, NueMD is the secure choice for medical billing.

NueMD Details
Discussions
NueMD Community

NueMD offers secure, cloud-based software to simplify practice management and billing operations.

NueMD, an AdvancedMD Company
1993
Marietta, GA
@NueMD

NueMD Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the NueMD community
Have you used NueMD before?

NueMD Reviews

Showing 25 NueMD reviews
Already have NueMD?
What do you like best?

Very user friendly software for medical billing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not very clear about personal data protection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to try it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Schedules and appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administration Assistant
Mental Health Care
What do you like best?

I like how simple and clean the program looks. Its well monitered and cuts straight to the chase Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how many times the errors arent explained well and I have to waste time doing my own digging to figure it out.

I dont like some of the controls. They take more time rather than reducing time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know your controls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do our billing and sending claims to insurances. We also use it as a record for our self pay patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The scheduling part works well. It is easy to use and allows you to do several things such as printing receipts easily. This year we are also utilizing the diagnostic input to print out more accurate reports at the end of the year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The actual medical records part is difficult to navigate compared to an EMR that I previously used. We have Mac computers and inputing information is very slow. It takes at least 30 seconds for one sentence to form. An error message often pops up and says that it stopped working. We restart it at least 3 times a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would love for Nuesoft to do one day intensive onsite training to really teach you how to fully utilize the program. The cost is high enough where onsite training should be provided one time included in the cost. The online training program takes weeks to do, and in a busy college health medical practice, there is not much time to do several weeks of online training. Hopefully if we decide to keep this product, the training will be more insightful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved how to open it on our computer desktop. We were having to open it online previously and it would not work on the desktop. The scheduling is the most convenient and user friendly. Our schedule is organized and keeps us on task. We are debating about keeping it for next year. If we do, we will get retrained at no cost according to our sales rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think one of the strong suits of this software is its strong focus on student health care on campus. When it comes to student health care, many of the larger more bureaucratic systems don't do as good of a job fulfilling the needs of students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is a problem present in most medical software technology, but I think the UI looks a bit old / outdated. Not a big issue though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you get the NueMD medical system set up the software can be quite useful to any medical services department, especially one that deals with students frequently like a college campus medical department. At our institution, we find that a medical health software solution that is tailored towards students is significantly more helpful than those which are tailored towards larger institutions like hospitals since NueMD understands our needs and wants better. If you are an educational institution I would recommend giving NueMD a try to see if it can improve the workflow of your providers so they can focus on their jobs easier.can focus on their jobs easier. I would also recommend staying patient when trying to set up the billing side of the software as that is often quite difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing medical billing software to our health care services at our college campus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This software is very user friendly. It was a breeze to learn, use, and teach new staff members. I was able to set up the system with the little assistance needed from their training department. However, the training staff was very friendly and helpful! I was so impressed with this software and its support staff, especially since they are just a click away through VNC connect. For me, one appealing consideration was their pricing options since the monthly fee is based on EDI usage and not by the number of providers and users. It is great for small and big companies alike. The one thing that stands out to me the most is that you can easily transition from one task to another without too many mouse clicks. This is especially useful for people who have multiple roles in our clinic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software has a billboard feature on its home page, and a notification pops up whenever there is a new message, update, or news received. This feature is great and everything since it keeps all clients informed, but it's kind of annoying on our end whenever we see a new message notification on our screen and then we have to retype our password in order to confirm that we've received and read the message, rather than just exiting out of the tab. I'm not sure if this feature can be changed on the main admin account, but I am still not pleased that this feature exists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Personally, for me, technology is present to make our day-to-day tasks flow smoother and to be easier, faster, and as accurate as possible with little to no stress on the user. If you are looking for a new software with an user-friendly and an easily accessible support, an immediate lab interface, multiple care provider capabilities, and complete billing and coding features for in-house billing, and that could be accessed not just in the office but on the go with a tablet, then NueMD is the right fit for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NueMD software has made the process of dealing with new patients another paperwork so much faster. Rather than dealing with it the old school way, everything is on the software cloud and any staff is able to access it quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The appearance and ease of the program makes it manageable, especially with color coding the tools and options. By having the ability to identify certain tasks and procedures through the color scheme, it makes it more fun and attractive versus using a standard medical platform, such as Meditech. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the key things I wish could be changed is moving a patient from one time slot to another while checked in. Although this isn't a requirement, we do frequently run into circumstances where a patient has to be moved from one nurse to another. Rather than being able to simply move it over, we have to 'uncheck' them from their time slot, move them to another provider, and then re-admit them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We’re solving medical record needs and transferring from physical to digital charts, so this will be a magnificent addition to our clinic. Having the ability to print off immunization records without having to make copies from physical charts will be an incredible asset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The support at NueMD is better than most EMRs I have dealt with in the past. Whenever I have had a problem, the techs I have dealt with very thoroughly troubleshoot and try to help. I like the dialogue box that appears when logging out that asks if you’ve enjoyed using NueMD today. If you say no, an email is immediately sent asking why and phone follow up also happens Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reports are very user unfriendly. I consistently get a message that says “Conflict occurred. Report cannot be run at this time.” The only solution that has been effective is to either repeatedly run the report until the error resolved itself or completely log out and log back in thus wasting a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to convert client charts from paper to EHR. We are also able to take credit card payments directly in client charts as well as keep cards on file, minimizing our AR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that this software is user friendly and doesn’t take too long to pick up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot search for a patient by anything other than their last name. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend NueMD as it is very user friendly and has a lot of great functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to see attachments for reference when I need them. I can quickly schedule and look at someone’s profile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

have been using NueMd since September 2016, and have been very satisfied with all of the services they provide for us. Would most certainly recommend this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing i like evertthing. about NueMd i will not change nothing about it i love it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The billing/claims module especially is very user friendly and extremely fast and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of scheduling patients. The scheduling is very user friendly. It is nice that we can print receipts. It helps that providers are able to see when patients are ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While using the EHR there is often a lag in typing. We have been told that it is due to the fact that we have Mac computers. There are often error messages and there is a lot of trouble opening pages. I have difficulty moving from one patient to the next Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It does not work well with Mac computers. The scheduling portion is very user friendly though and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are not using it to solve business problems. The benefits are scheduling patients. The scheduler works well. We use it to print receipts too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the scheduling intergrated with documentation. This simplifies time management and effective notekeeping. It is quite easy to use and navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a few features that, for clinical work, are not as flush within the program, that is, they could be easier, or have less clicks to get to parts of the chart. This wastes time and feels frustrating especially if internet is slow. I am also frustrated with the messaging system in NueMd. You have to exit out of "new clinical message" to be able to move on. Printing charts is difficult and it would be worthwhile to include a feature to simply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easier scheduling and more effective for time management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All staff members schedules are upkept on this site allowing each other to see who works when and with which patient, all client/patient information is stored easily in one program, and it has a great set up for taking case notes for counseling clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The internet connection can be slow with this service making it difficult as slow to adjust scheduling errors, send notes to supervisors, bill someone's insurance, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a cost effective way for all staff members to use one system that is well organized, offers many useful tools, and works great for both medical staff purposes as well as for counseling/social work purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

User friendly, I like the walkout statements and the end of the month provider statements, also the check-in, out so that all the providers can see who's here and discharged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the emr does not work for us, it could be that were using Macs but when it was purchased we were told Macs would work. The only thing that works good is the scheduler, end of the month statements, and when it works its great, but locks up a lot and the desk top icon to open it never works Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the scheduler very friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can appreciate the ease of writing notes in various clients' charts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find it cumbersome that there is no easy way to view previous notes from someone's chart, so there is not a clear and easy way to view the over-arching experience for the consumer under one's care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NA Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

I have used NueMD for a LONG time....at least 18 years and have RARELY had any problems. It works like a well oiled machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is too much that it can do that I don't need nor use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a medical/psychiatric practice and it makes billing very easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very all-encompassing program. Able to keep counseling and health records all in one space. Well designed software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can't copy and paste within the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great program! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work in a facility with nurses and counselors and we all have access to the same clients in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can see when my clients are here from the comfort of my office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I am pleased with it. I am a user, so I don't know the business/technical side of it to answer that part of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting to my patients on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Practice Administrator
What do you like best?

The flow of schedules and inventory management and reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tge seperation of payment processing and the inventory structure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Practice mngmt Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to learn. Straightforward. Not a lot of bells and whistles which is a good thing. Hard to find follow up tabs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Seemed outdated for a college based EMR platform. lagging between pages could be just put connectivity though. Hard to get help from IT folks when there was a glitch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to navigate And pretty straight forward all around. For a low productivity clinic. This worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use is what I liked best. It does not require a lot of training time to be able to use effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time to load after the weekend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling and arrival times- It is nice to be able to see if a client has arrived or to see and accurate daily schedule that updates as the day goes on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chiropractor
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

I love the design and layout of the ease of use of the product. They really streamline most processes through this software. The training that came with the software was really great and intense. They provide a helpful and handy notebook with information as well as an easy to use help center. The representatives are very helpful over the phone and generally can get any requests or issues solved with one phone call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had two bad experiences with parts of the software not working for me. This became a problem that was not fixed in one phone call and unfortunately we are still working on fixing this issue. They have been very responsive to my issue and they immediately pushed it up to top tier of service.

Training is intense, I was doing all of the training as i don't have a CA right now, but might not be too bad as a doc with a CA in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I fell in love with the software and initially overlooked some things I should have paid more attention to. Make sure to complete all training and to ask for help if you don't understand how to do something, it will help you down the line.

Always call support right away with a problem, usually they can help you immediately.

If you want to streamline SOAP this is a great software! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management

Time saving

Streamlining of Processes

Online Scheduling

App Usage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The ability to do multiple functions. I also enjoy being able to pinpoint a patient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to search certain things like look up patients information. i have to navigate to it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solve scheduling errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple to navigate, efficient and helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about nuemd, everything is good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps with scheduling appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personal Assistant
What do you like best?

very user friendly, and easy to navigate , also the training videos are very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not to much i do not like about NueMD, at times duplicate accounts do get made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love it, would not recommend any thing else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Billing and payroll Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Respritory Patient Coordinator
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, I can find all patients in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love everything about this product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking patients is wonderful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.