MadKudu

MadKudu

MadKudu helps SaaS companies increase trial-to-paid conversions.

Work for MadKudu?

Learning about MadKudu?

MadKudu Reviews

Ask MadKudu a Question
Showing 15 MadKudu reviews
MadKudu review by Darcy M.
Darcy M.

" Enabling us to 80:20 demand across Growth, Marketing and Sales"

What do you like best?

MadKudu has enabled us to prioritize a huge inbound funnel of free signups. This has allowed us to dramatically increase the performance of our business development function along with enabling marketing and growth teams to use a scoring architecture across our Martech. The possibilities of what can be achieved with this tool span far far beyond lead scoring!

ps The MK Portal in which you connect your tools is awesome too :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing major to be honest - would be good if:

- Behavioral modeling happened faster

- There were more signals

- Models were more dynamic/ self learning

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about what you can do past your initial use case, when you have lead scoring available through an API you can do so much more than what you initially think.

At the moment we are focusing on PQL's and how to score the huge volume of leads we get from our product.

Moving forward, we will look to increase the efficiency of our demo funnel, optimize paid spend and run ABM programs at Marketing Qualified Accounts.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MadKudu
MadKudu review by Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

"Wildly customizable, deeply nerdy predictive scoring"

What do you like best?

I can create a predictive model out of any data that I have, and I can do it with a highly prescriptive customer success rep who will tell me what does and doesn't make sense to create.

What do you dislike?

Predictive model means positive and negative score signals are harder to discern and convey to other teams, and greater education is required on the part of the user. Interfacing with the MadKudu team can sometimes be a little tricky because it's largely done through slack, rather than a ticketing or even email system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your MadKudu rep as a resource for how to use the tool and develop models

MadKudu helps us understand how to intelligently promote and work our leads, identify what sources have the highest probability to generate revenue, and learn more about our ideal customer profile.

What Lead Scoring solution do you use?

MadKudu review by Alex M.
Alex M.

" Identify your best leads today with MadKudu don't west your time any more "

What do you like best?

I always I like MadKudu analysis is the best for all times because it analyses app behaviors and fetches out customers specifical who are ready to place an order on my products, wow! I think it works for everybody in the world of missed opportunity and west of time by waiting on luck which luck works on a blue moon. So it doesn't matter now if I could work efficiently MadKudu the main like for analysis.

What do you dislike?

If IBM also uses MadKudu I don't have any issues to dislike, MadKudu Identify your best leads

Thank you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I and IBM will use MadKudu for first returns I always recomend it for you take you try today

Analysis purposes for my software reaching the best markets as fast as possible and has worked fine for me. Don't west your time please also try it here https://www.madkudu.com/contact?plan=lead_scoring and simplify your struggles of making advanced sells.

MadKudu review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Prioritization seperates good from great"

What do you like best?

Madkudu helps you prioritize resources where they will have the highest impact. Not doing this is unacceptable. Creating the best product and customer experience for the people that matter is critical. We always want our go to market resources doing the highest impact work to high our goals. But we need to also mirror this in our product to create a holistic experience. To move to tighter sla’s across teams and capture more momentum with the product it is critical we focus resources efficiently to build pipeline. Madkudu helps us do this across both our product in realtime and downstream with our go to market team. The team is extremely smart and talented, helping you become best in class here very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Models do not yet self learn or improve, as your data changes or your business changes. You need to step in and work with Madkudu to retrain the model. This is quick but would be good to self learn. Especially, given the strong feedback loops in data.

The new model is able to identify the top 30% of leads that account for 70% of our conversions. The best leads convert 20x better. This replaced our current MQL Marketo based process and is having a huge impact on our pipeline. We are now much more confident that we are able to capture more of our conversions with less effort. Higher return on our time means more pipeline with less work.

MadKudu review by Sara P.
Sara P.

"A great way to help with Sales, Marketing, and Product Led Growth"

What do you like best?

Madkudu takes a super hard concept to understand, "what makes a good lead a good lead", and simplifies it down to make targeting your perfect customers super simple. We use Madkudu to help segment our conversations we have in Drift, to help with emails we send to our free users, and to help understand when our customers are ready to upgrade!

What do you dislike?

It's tough that there is no app or UI to see how things are happening behind the scenes. It makes it harder to actually optimize so you have to work with the team to make sure you're updating your model to change with your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Madkudu works in tandem with your team to make sure that you're getting the right information that works for your use case and gives you the insights you need to get the best use out of the tool that you nned.

Creating custom experiences for the people we WANT to talk to, and making sure we don't leave any leads behind. By using madkudu we can prioritize our top accounts, while also making sure we don't leave any leads behind even if they're not a great fit.

MadKudu review by Jack M.
Jack M.

"MadKudu makes it easy for our sales team to prioritize the right leads"

What do you like best?

MK automatically understands which leads will be a great fit our our sales teams, how likely they are to buy, and at what ACV. It's enabled us to prioritize a huge inbound lead volume for our sales team and close business much more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

No major complaints. Takes a bit of time to get the data flow running, but the team is very business-savvy and does a great job creating and iterating on models to get the job done right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start now.

Lead prioritization, sales efficiency, and splitting our sales team between velocity and enterprise teams based on MK data.

MadKudu review by Drew N.
Drew N.

"The Perfect Balance of Hard Science and Soft Power"

What do you like best?

The product allows for the integration of multiple data sources and uses only the best data providers (Clearbit, etc.) to run data augmentation and supplement scoring models. Real people helping to build real models that result in real scores that make sense.

What do you dislike?

With real science and real people sometimes comes a cost in real time, but ones it's running, it's worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's important to know the structure of your own data and be explicit in terms of institutional knowledge of how your business runs. When you supply MadKudu with this information, their Pro Services team will take care of the rest.

- Lead and Account Scoring (increased speed of prioritized leads to database)

- Better Definition of Ideal Customer Profile (

- Velocity and Conversion

"Valuable insights"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the model to take into account a company's unique context. The signals and split between Likelihood to Buy and Customer Behaviors are really helpful. I am also impressed by the high predictive rate of grades A and B towards lead conversions.

What do you dislike?

We have at times had to go out of our way to get explanations for certain observations and to really uncover the black box, whereas this should be information communicated upfront and proactively to the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Madkudu might be easy to setup, but can take time depending on a company's internal technical and architectural requirements. Stay ahead of the curve by keeping this in mind and incorporating this into your adoption plan

We are getting sellers to have more targeted outreach - they are now able to prioritize only leads A & B. We are still yet to realize a wide benefit in revenue, as outreach and enablement to sellers is still ongoing.

MadKudu review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"Criticla Piece of my MarTech Revenue Engine"

What do you like best?

Real-time grading of prospect quality based on a thorough analysis of our most meaningful historical data.

What do you dislike?

I will always want more and more signals :)

Prioritizing of prospects - Allows us to narrow our focus and spend more time/resources marketing to prospects more likely to be in our ICP

Prospect response times & sales alignment - Removes the manual/subjective review of prospect quality between sales and marketing. This allows us to filter out the junk and quickly follow up on qualified prospects.

MadKudu review by User in Internet

"Think beyond Lead Scoring"

What do you like best?

MadKudu delivers identification, qualification & engagement as an API, allowing our marketing team to focus on what we do best: having conversations with our target audience.

What do you dislike?

N/A. MadKudu gets the job done. I'm a power user so I'm always asking for more more more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think beyond lead scoring.

We use MadKudu internally for all of our marketing activities. We generate qualified pipeline from live chat, webinars, our newsletter, and co-marketing activities. We use MadKudu as a pre-requisite definition of MQL & SQL, helping our sales & marketing teams stay aligned around which metrics matter most. We also measure ROI of top-of-funnel paid & organic acquisition based on the number of MadKudu-qualified leads (MadQLs) we generate.

MadKudu review by User

"Lead scoring model that drives results"

What do you like best?

MadKudu created a custom lead scoring model for our business and provided a mechanism that allows us to score leads on form fill in real time that has facilitated a dramatic increase in the value of each lead.

What do you dislike?

Our experience with MadKudu has been terrific and I don't have any "dislikes."

The strong lead flow through our website is a blessing and curse. We faced a situation where our SDRs had trouble prioritizing leads and MadKudu provided a model and framework to help us make sure we placed our best resources on our most valuable leads.

MadKudu review by Administrator

"Very valuable tool and great support team"

What do you like best?

Very good tool for lead scoring. Saves us a ton of time to prioritize our leads based on real data.

What do you dislike?

Since everything's based on your data, you need to have enough relevant data. The model may need to be readapted to new situations, new markets.

We had trouble finding good indicators on which to base our lead scoring. Through the data analysis they made, we're more confident in the lead scores we have. Our sales teams car focus on best leads.

MadKudu review by Raahi P.
Raahi P.

"Very good"

What do you like best?

I feel that’s it a great interface for teams to use

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how you can’t use it on all platforms

Data abstracting

MadKudu review by User

"Great source for finding qualified leads."

What do you like best?

I love that I'm no longer wasting time searching for a good sales lead.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that I like everything that this software has to offer. They've found so many solutions to many problems.

I'm saving time, and getting much better leads for sales. I've basically doubled my sales since I started using them.

"review"

What do you like best?

the most quality leads I have ever gotten from a company and its really has helped increase my sales

What do you dislike?

there has been nothing i didn like my time suing company

getting more sales and quality leads

Learn more about MadKudu

MadKudu Videos

Learning about MadKudu?

* We monitor all MadKudu reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.