Lucidpress Reviews & Product Details

Lucidpress Overview

What is Lucidpress?

Lucidpress is a design & brand templating platform that empowers non-designers in your company to create and distribute marketing collateral all on their own (without going off brand). Lockable templates protect your brand while allowing colleagues to make small design tweaks and customizations, easing the workload off your creative team. Say goodbye to rogue branding forever with Lucidpress --the brand templating platform trusted by over 8 million users worldwide.

Lucidpress Details

Lucidpress is a web-based layout and design tool with real-time collaboration. Work with anyone, on any browser, at any time.

Lucid Software Inc.

Already have Lucidpress?
Professional Realtor
Real Estate
Community Manager
What do you like best?

Lucidpress has all the tools to create visually attractive designs, such as templates with resolutions for mobile devices, tablets and PC. It also has multiple font styles for text, shapes or buttons. I also like that it is possible to embed videos in the designs. In addition, it is possible to collaborate with others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform consumes a lot of memory, so on computers with few resources it will run remarkably slow, especially if you open the application in Chrome, which itself consumes a lot of memory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you try the free version first and then buy the professional version. You will not regret using Lucidpress, it is a really useful tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lucidpress has been helpful for a number of reasons:

- Has a wide variety of templates, fonts, buttons or effects to create professional looking designs.

- It is possible to collaborate with other colleagues.

- Integrates with Google Drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

We use it primarily to create a single document necessary for our work. Based on that experience, I found this tool much more reliable than the last we use. We can easily navigate through the documents, print, save, and whatever else we need to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times to edit the document you need to press multiple times in order to change a section. It's incredibly frustrating when you have to do this multiple times a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to the last tool we used, SurveyMonkey and Excel Documents, this has been a much better experience all together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the last tool we used it was incredibly finicky, unreliable and just plain messy. Lucidpress has made this so much easier to accomplish what we need to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Operations Manager
What do you like best?

I love that I can set my branded colors and fonts and easily build and design, literally, whatever I need. Their customization tools and templates have so far met my needs as well as having access to stock images. So many great features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more icons that you can modify colors or the ability to modify images more, but other than that, its great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am an Ops/HR Manager along with a few other hats and Lucidpress allows me to quickly make a graphic, banner, or even modify existing graphics super quickly and easily since our logos and branding elements are ready to use. I don't have to spend a ton of time building something from scratch as they offer a large number of templates and sizes to choose from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an incredible platform that allows you to create styles of the presentations that any user registered in this software wants to create, mentioning that they are very dynamic and creative, because the tools they offer give access to create incredible images, with aspects that they convey wonderful visual conformities, I love Lucidpress for these alternate reasons, and also because we can promote an extraordinary perspective on websites that many individuals have at their disposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can make known that this software has a disadvantage, when creating these images for a large-scale advertising purpose, which is that its graphics are somewhat bad, since these visual sets cannot be elaborated, with a reality, being a problem for many of the users who wish to translate their slides through a template, with aspects of real high resolution, underlining, that we can mention that you need to integrate more tools for a unique and special design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If in your organization you need your own members to create the templates for the brand of your theme, in the various departments it contains, for a better visualization of the marketing aspects it exercises, then Lucidpress, without a doubt, is the best option to use, taking into account that it is one of the best tools for designing your digital issues, be they logos, images with slides of your products, creating an excellent appearance on your website, and among other reasons why you can use this software, and it will serve you in great effective proportions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently use this software in our department that is dedicated to digital marketing, since through this software we can create images with referential slides to each of the products that we offer to the virtual public, in order to have a better visual appearance, causing satisfaction in the appearance of the articles, in order to reach as more sales as possible, including that we use Lucidpress, to design great templates on the websites we have, making relevant reviews about the brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lucidpress draws my attention to a great extent due to its main functionalities, which allow great development thanks to the very useful tools it provides, as it is a platform of design and brand templates, which basically allows users those who are not designers achieve their dreams of taking advantage of an opportunity for total independence, since they agree to create and distribute marketing material on their own, as long as they do not go beyond the established limits, taking into account as a priority. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can point out that the electronic signature tool is not available, which is one of the basic functions that it would be great to acquire in its programming, since it would allow an identification of each digitally made design, once sent to their respective destinations , in order not to have any kind of loss, but it should be noted that it does not have these virtues mentioned, which could be a problem according to the verification terms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This system is ideal for companies with teams that are creative, which are stuck with requests for additional marketing and sales design, being highly recommended since it can train colleagues or members of an organization which does not They are developers, providing templates about the brand for one more job, in order to acquire more economic benefits in an incredible way, being perfect for companies with low productivity and for those that obtain a much higher performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lucidpress is used in the company at a general level, since it allows us to develop modern designs for the publications and our marketing that we carry out in large quantities, offering additional material for a better flow of sales carried out on a considerable scale, mentioning that it gives us access to train members of the organization which are not professional designers with templates about the brand, so that they can do a job with this branch of digital marketing and sales in a totally effective and successful way in every sense thanks to this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As I current user of Lucidpress I love how easy it is to use. I can create physical signs, posters, even posts for our social media/website. They have pre-made templates that allow for easy startup on projects and multiple styles for different formats. Also, I enjoy that it automatically saves to my Google Drive so I can easily access it for future use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that there aren't many options for editing a photo when laying it out onto a template. It can also get pricey if you upgrade from the free version, unless you are utilizing it more. Otherwise I like everything else about Lucidpress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lucidpress is worth a try and they even give you a free trial which is easy to back out of anytime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Lucidpress it saves me from having to buy software that would essentially do the same thing. Since it is so user friendly, it also saves me time while creating my projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the interface was easy to adjust to with a short learning curve and visially pleasing design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the adding to cart process was a little confusing as it was not obvious Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ordering prints online, and being shown the proofs right away, saves time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was introduced to Lucidpress through my co-workers daughter who was only 15 years old at the time and in high school. She saw me struggling with other similar software programs and sat me down for 15 minutes to show me Lucidpress. I was hooked! Lucidpress has helped me in so many different ways with both my business and personal life. I assist with marketing for a Real Estate business, a Catering business, and a Production company. Lucidpress is extremely user friendly. I have never been formally trained in marketing and have taught myself how to make eye-catching posters, flyers, door hangers, announcements, bulletins, you name it. I have even used it to make Birthday invitations and Christmas cards! The templates are usually the perfect start to any of our projects, but when I am feeling creative I can start with a clean slate in a blank document. I would recommend Lucidpress to anyone whether just for fun at home, for school, or for business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see improved is that you can't delete any images from the library that you have in a project. It would be nice to be able to remove images to free up space once that image is placed in the document. Other than that, I love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In Real Estate, Buyers and Sellers have been more inclined to hire us with attractive marketing products that we create with Lucidpress. In Catering, our customers are able to easily read menu items that we prepare creating posters with Lucidpress, which drives sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to edit right on the screen! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really just don't like that I don't know how to use ALL the features it has to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's super easy to learn the basics but lots of other things that you could do that could be more difficult to learn and train on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to make quick timely updates to marketing content quick and easy without going through 5 different people. I can just do it myself in the moment! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Lucidpress is easy to use and explains very simple

The templates are used are nice and helpful

sharing with other people is simple and adequate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

performance is sometimes very bad, especially when you use it with more people at the same time.

Detailed work is not always easy (e.g. fix pictures, boxes, etc.)

If i would have more features would be a lot better and helpful

if more people use it at the same time we have performance problems

Sometimes we had problems by using it in Safari

If there is the possibility of an offline use would be helpful too.

The export function doesn't really work proper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

nothing special Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Annual Report

Share with other teammembers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lucidpress is such a valuable tool for my business! I have used Canva, Microsoft Publisher... and attempted to use Adobe InDesign, but Lucidpress is far superior in so many ways! Lucidpress is user friendly, logical and offers so many features for the money (free for many features and very affordable for additional features)! Lucidpress is the best desktop publisher I have used in the 25+ years in the business. I use Lucidpress on a daily basis and cannot imagine running my business without it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about Lucidpress. It is lacking some more advanced features that are available in InDesign; however, it is also compatible with InDesign, so InDesign users can also benefit from using Lucidperss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily create dynamic marketing brochures, social media images and so much more in minutes to hours as opposed to days!! Lucidpress has saved me countless hours of editing with its included templates and ability to design my own templates. I have more time to market my business and service more customers thanks to Lucidpress! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

I love the flexibility and ease of using the LucidPress software - my 7th and 8th graders use it for their school newspaper. Students have enjoyed collaborating on the newspaper pages. Each page has a team of student writers and photographers. We have had great feedback about our layouts and design with the new templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

LucidPress is a lot to learn since the program offers so much detail, but it's pretty easy to navigate, even on a small screen. LucidPress allows us to manipulate nearly every aspect of the template to our liking, versus some pretty static forms we had used before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to allow some time for a learning curve as you move to this amazing software! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We rely on our publisher to ensure all students can access LucidPress, but after the initial set-up, it's been easy to collaborate on the pages of the school newspaper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to allow the sales team to have the ability to customize marketing collateral according to their needs without the extra work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for very little time to tell. But so far, nothing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working in a small marketing department; Lucidpress helps our workflow be more efficient, taking care of small requests that can take up a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how intuitive the user interface is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! LucidPress is perfect for my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be scared - it is very intuitive to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to make flyers for my research studies very quickly. I realized that graphic design does not have to be painful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease that the platform allows us to create new documents with, even though I have access to a lot of different graphic software when working with text-heavy documents and graphics, LucidPress has really made things much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the upload of images is a bit slow, but I can't really think of anything else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy to use and saves a lot of time! I highlyrecommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to create and share documents that our staff around the world can see in a lot less time than when using other programs. We also have used it for white papers and uploading them on Lucidpress has made their distribution a lot easier. I recently integrated our account to Google Analytics so we expect to now have the added benefit of tracking the documents we publish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's user-friendly and easy to use for work projects. I like that I can share it with other people and see them go in and make changes live. It allows me, as well as the team, to be creative and save templates so no one has to start from scratch or reinvent the wheel. We can all collaborate on a project at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to select certain objects in the project and it takes a lot of clicks to find the right place to grab the object and move it. We've also had a few problems with font and making sure we have the exact font for branding purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have only been using Lucidpress for a very short time, but it's an easy-to-use tool that's user friendly and great for collaborating with your team and making sure they can all go in and work on it, even at the same time. You can save templates for the future and build on them and have the ability to create different printed materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With LucidPress, we can all collaborate on one project. We can make one-sheets, flyers, cards, posters, etc. and easily get it approved by other members on our team and have it printed. I have only been using Lucidpress for a few weeks now with my new job, but it's already proved to be very helpful. I'm a Marketing Coordinator for a new school, so we need to create a lot of marketing materials for it, especially to advertise it on multiple platforms. We're creating one-sheets for each new program, as well as flyers for different virtual events we're having, and mini-posters to advertise the new programs to prospective students, both national and international. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

Beautiful, high level designs are available. They are simple to understand and fill out. As well, I love the functionality to add my own template a production team can customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We found that adding other people to the team was a bit tricky. I could get others added as admins, but we struggled to figure out how to combine our libraries. It took a bit of searching, but ultimately the help docs got us there. Overall, it wasn't as straight forward as we would have anticipated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a thorough try! It's a wonderful, professional resource. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am currently a lone ranger on a creative team at a company with ever growing creative needs. Lucidpress has helped me to fill the gap by engaging members of other teams to create sophisticated designs that meet company standards, without needing to hire another designer right away. It's helping my department succeed, and overall provide a high quality print materials to our clients.

Now that our team has combined our powers (Captain Planet reference - if you know you know), I love how we all have access to the same templates and library resources. We can see each others work, making management of client tasks quick and seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is. The data automation features save me save me steps in the designing process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike a few of the occasional glitches. And it is not quite as simple for some older people with design experience. But overall not many errors that have not been easily fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the problem of inconsistent branding. Now that I have created templates that can be shared and redesigned by everyone company wide, we have a cleaner and more professional branding all around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy how clean our newsletters turn out and how many different spaces for content are created. I enjoy being able to pull images onto the document easily and how many different options there are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how difficult a program it is to learn and edit. It is hard to find the right sizing. There was a learning curve and my initial content did not turn out how I would have intended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a great program for our community newsletters. They print in a good format and look professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having a great seleciton of templates makes it very easy and efficient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I havent encountered any dislikes to report Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems, the program just makes creating letters/postcards etc much easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think the ability to edit and collaborate with my coworkers and regional team. As well as the quality of the designs and fonts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm still new to the program so I haven't found a dislike yet, it is easy to use but I am still getting the hang of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has really broken down the barrier between me and the marketing team in our Home Office and has really helped on turn around time since I am in control of my designs yet they have access to them and can approve them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I love using the pre-formatted templates. Easy to create fresh,professional, and quick publications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

fields and items don't snap into auto alignment. A little finicky if you play with the preset formatting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great resource for simple desktop/web publishing. Easy to use, versatile templates, great look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lucid Press is my "go to" whenever I want to create something (usually a one-pager) that doesn't look like it came from Word or Publisher. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Titolare dell'azienda
What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive to use, in a few minutes you can work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any flaws yet, I will see in the coming months Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

92/5000

don't worry it's too complicated to use. It also exports ready-to-print files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I didn't have to install more complex and difficult to use software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Communications
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The most helpful aspect of Lucidpress is the ability for our various departments within the organization to create and share both digital and print collateral that keeps consistent branding while reducing the load off our marketing/comms team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside is the difficulty with exporting clear crop/bleed marks when working with our printer. It is not as easy as I feel it could be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Include other departments in your initial conversations in order to increase buy-in and implementation across the board. This proved to be very helpful in adoption from other teams for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lucidpress has impacted our work by freeing up our marketing/comms team to remove the bottleneck that typically happens with one-off requests that require ample time. It has been a win-win across the board for our many employees and teams! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.