LiveWebinar Reviews & Product Details

LiveWebinar Overview

What is LiveWebinar?

LiveWebinar.com is a cloud-based webinar solution which helps small to large sized businesses with screen sharing, live video streaming and recording. Its key features include customized branding, social media broadcasting and audience engagement analysis. The application lets presenters invite participants through a shareable link, assign roles to team members and share content. Hosts can use the whiteboard module’s drawing and grid tools to illustrate ideas and take notes. The system enables teams to measure campaign performance through surveys, tests and polls. Additionally, teachers can use the solution to conduct exams, set passing limits and view responses in real time.

LiveWebinar Details
Bulgarian, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Live Webinar is a platform where modern technologies turn into powerful and secure webinar software.

RTCLab

LiveWebinar Reviews

Showing 76 LiveWebinar reviews
Already have LiveWebinar?
Systems & Methods Head
What do you like best?

What I liked the most about LiveWebinar are the built in features inside the platform. They have included storage, sessions, rooms, tests, surveys, call to action, and so much more inside the LiveWebinar stage itself. They even have integration to summit platforms which makes it the more indispensable tool for doing live webinars and conferences.

Moreover I like the feature where I can open tabs during the Webinar which makes it so much easier for me to switch from Presentation to a Live Demo of a product and then back to the Presentation.

The live tools inside the webinar window is also really good. It's like having multiple tools in one!

Lastly, I can have Account assistants! This makes it so much easier to manage live links without me actually setting it up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I least disliked the registration pages, I think there should be more design customizations for the registration forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For people looking for an alternative to Zoom, check out LiveWebinar which has more features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was doing Zoom before using LiveWebinar. It is much more feature rich than Zoom. It does not need any client to be installed which makes it easier for participants to join! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I love having an alternative to Zoom! I also love that you don't need to download software in order to run this program-it works with almost any browser or device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In group calls, I've noticed that some people have a very difficult time connecting to the audio. This has happened with multiple people using different devices. I'm not sure if it was user error or platform issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a system that's easy for other people to join who maybe aren't super tech savvy and know how to download sofware, this is it. It has all the same features of Zoom that I need (video calls/screensharing/recording/webinars) for a better price. I love the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use LiveWebinar for group meetings or meetings that need to be recorded. I have yet to use it for it's webinar feature, but hope to be able to do that soon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development
What do you like best?

I like how easy is to set a conference session and how the participants can interact with the person who is in charge of the meeting. I also like how is ready to jump on a call and how this helps all the team, we are able to have a meeting as soon as needed and not needing to have a lot of technical requirements. I also like how the page is designed, I think its user friendly and has all the necessary tools to interact between participants and hosts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to close all the systems so I can invite others to a meeting, but this rarely happens. This happens when participants start to log in and access the meeting. Also, sometimes I need to send the invite more than one time so visitors can access the meeting because the link doesn't work. In addition, some buttons are just too small and I think that can be a good idea to increase those a little. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can have a meeting as soon as needed so we can avoid having to think about what are we going to do if we need to have a meeting but we don't have enough time. In comparison with other tools wich do the same, is easier for the participants to join a call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

Ease of use, lock rooms, I can run a webinar in under a minute. No resources used from my computer or guests. no software to install and it just works.

I can log in to my account hit the instant meeting button and start a webinar. Just send the room link to anyone I would like to join me and I'm on the air. I can share my screen and let anyone else present as well. Text messages help answer any questions along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to prepare more things to share at the same time so I can switch screens faster. I would like to share more and have more control when having more than one person on camera. It would be nice to have everyone show on the camera at the same time as they do in zoom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you already use LiveWebinar you know everything you should. It just works and it is easy to set up and go live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Live video presentations that I can record and save for later. It helps me set up live meetings, presentations, and interactions with my prospects and clients. The people I have invited to present with me have also had a great experience with LiveWebinar. Some even started using it for their own personal projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

Aside from being a fan of their integrations with ESPs and Slack, additionally, enjoy their customer support. They are very resourceful and quick to respond, especially with technical setup questions. Lastly, while I normally have trouble doing a live webinar on GoToMeeting or Zoom, no issues with people connecting from different parts of the world with LiveWebinar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Believe the platform isn't extremely intuitive. Even after using it for a year, there are still things where it's difficult for me to remember where they are. Maybe an onboarding / tool tip might be helpful for new users. Additionally, it's not the greatest looking UI / UX but it does do what it says, so I will have to give that to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving being able to deliver a high-quality live webinar to a large group of individuals. Having Livewebinar do this w/o paying the price of EverWebinar / WebinarJam is extremely convenient, especially when my webinars are inconsistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

★ Founder & Managing Partner / Personal Brander & Leadership Strategist
What do you like best?

LiveWebinar is an excellent alternative to webinar software like Zoom or Teams as it gives you the necessary flexibility to customize your webinar or meeting in several ways.

The different tools available in a webinar are impressive compared with other webinar software.

I love the possibility to have breakout rooms and the flexibility to change the webinar or meeting in real-time.

Room setup is simple yet very complete and the possibility to embed registration form into my website excellent as it gives me the possibility to create a landing page and insert the registration to the webinar.

If you are looking for a stable webinar platform, LiveWebinar is a must-have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

LiveWebinar should update their UX to a more modern interface and colors.

In today's world, integration is essential, and LiveWebinar still doesn't provide an easy way to connect through Webhooks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LiveWebinar is an affordable, powerful and flexible webinar and online meeting software.

Test it and you will love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use LiveWebinar in all of my live training with small and big audiences.

I also use it for online meetings with my Clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Comunify advising community as the central resilience strategy for any business or social enterprise
What do you like best?

* The brandability of the whole webinar platform especially the large widget on the right for the pro version.

* Multiple layout formats is useful, although can be confusing for newbies

* Permanent rooms are really useful

I really like the backend UI for setting up rooms and getting links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

* No landing pages like other webinar systems, you have to embed it into your site but that doesn't look so professional as it could.

* The UI is not particular easy for new visitors. People can often struggle to find how to swtich cames on or find the chat. (more investment in continuous UI improvements needed)

* Browser based webinar can be difficult for many people who find that as well as Chrome taking a lot of RAM to have Livewebinar on top can take a lot of processing power.

* Live chat support badly needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Presenting a professional branding experience.'

Providing multiple rooms for mastermind groups Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Marketing Strategist | Author | Speaker
What do you like best?

I got LiveWebinar earlier this year to do webinars and live meetings. My initial impression wasn't great -- but it was new and many of the features it has now hadn't been released.

Now, I love it.

I can use it as a meeting room for my book club. I can also use it for traditional or evergreen webinars. And since it can live stream to Facebook and YouTube, I can be creative with how I deliver my content.

Also, during the same session, you can switch modes, going from an instant meeting to a webinar with one click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a lag when I'm presenting a slide deck. That's going to take some time to get used to. I'll have to practice allowing time for it.

I'm still learning how to leverage the tools. The whiteboard looks cool, but I haven't had a chance to play with it.

We did practice doing a webinar with a team member doing slides for me. It worked, but the lag made it confusing. I was never sure that he was moving to the next slide. We decided it was best if I controlled the slide deck and he moderated comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm adding live events to my marketing strategy, so it's important to have a good tool for webinars and meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Embedding the stream onto our website is easy and allows us to use LiveWebinar to generate further interest in our mission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features that were part of our package when we signed up disappeared. Tokens can't be tracked to individuals, so we lose a lot of feedback on the people we reach. The system is glitchy when is comes to mass mailing links to our online events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend. We considered Cisco's Webex, Zoom, GoToMeeting, and a bunch of other platforms. This one was best value considering number of people, features, and security issues. Security was a big deal for us--we have advisors who are intimately familiar with online security who refused to support us choosing Zoom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to create an online community where we had a live in-person community. We have realized that we have much better info available to us about what we do successfully and not as successfully when online than when in person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mentor
What do you like best?

We are an early adopter with a 500 pax plan and 10 rooms. What we like is that LiveWebinar provides both Webinar and EverWebinar options like WebinarJam. Unlike Zoom, this tool doesn't require your attendees to install anything on their computers. The support team is super responsive and always answer our emails real fast in a respectful manner. They also welcome input for improvements, which is a good sign. The video quality was poor initially with our participants complaining about it. But when this was brought up, last year they overhauled the video drastically and my mastermind participants love the video quality now. You can load multiple documents to show your participants with a tab-like feature. That's one tab Video file, another tab PPT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some attendees find it confusing to use the meeting controls as it is not as intuitive as Zoom. Perhaps because they are more used to Skype and Zoom. I would like them to improve the UI with some expert advice. I would also like them to create a user community like a Facebook Group so that we can learn from each other. Not sure whether other platforms have this feature. LW has an issue with PPT slide numbers showing up during presentations that alert participants of the number of slides remaining. ("Slide 5 of N" appears below the presentations slides) - however, I am told is being fixed now. We never had a chance to properly test the breakout room functionality for a real event - so cannot comment on it yet. All in all, this is a great tool for a responsive team with big goals. So, I am happy to recommend the tool, and wholeheartedly support them in their growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Masterminds, Webinars, Meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the lag-free experience that LiveWebinar provides to its customers. It doesn't require you to download any software, which greatly improves the customer experience and all of my clients enjoy joining me on this platform. All the additional features also make it great for presentations and large events.

LiveWebinar has the option to livestream into Youtube, connect to various video playing systems and it also has a whiteboard that people can collaborate on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the branding customization section of LiveWebinar. There are so many things you can change but you don't know WHAT you are changing until the changes have been submitted. It should be a simple palette scheme that can be changed to user specifications and an advanced section that allows you to access the options currently available. Nobody has the time to sit there and change every single color / button / interaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LiveWebinar helps me with 1:1 meetings, webinars and group events. This platform is an all in one system that helps me achieve communication goals without the hassle of fancy tech setups and expensive software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President EMEA & LATAM
What do you like best?

First of all: the most important thing is that users don't have to download and install software to join a meeting. To me that has always been a deal breaker when using other platforms. Corporate users that didn't have permissions to install the client or even technically challenged people that didn't know how to install. That's not the case with Livewebinar. A simple link and that's it. Users are in the meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layouts are not the best. I know that Livewebinar has been improving on this. The other thing is that they still haven't delivered on the remote-control feature. Once this was promised but it is still in the works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am hosting video meetings with my students to teach and help them execute marketing strategies. The benefits are clear because they can understand what to do, share screen, talk to me in real time. So they are progressing in the course well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal CEO
What do you like best?

As a Webinar tool for me one of the most important features is the stability and in my experience using different webinar SaaS Livewebinar has been a very stable and useful service. Another Key point is that my clients / Leads don't need to download any app or software that can end with issues delivering my message. Evergreen webinars and being able to embed in my website is a nice point to have always my own brand in front of my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a simple tool to use but some customisations require a bit of knowledge and learning curve to find out how to setup everything correctly, I think LW could improve the UI/UX a bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a simple, effective and stable webinar tool it does the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I automate my evergreen webinars and close 1 on 1 meetings thanks to this service. My main benefit has been not losing a client because the connection was not stable.

I also do masterminds with reduced groups where we get a great experience and me as a presenter is easy to manage the meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1) Ability to quickly change between screen layouts and various recording layouts

2) Cloud Recording

3) No external app needed to access it its purely browser based

4)Whiteboard

5)Breakout rooms

6)Quick live stream to Facebook,YouTube Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) It shows location of users and the meeting organizer which cannot be disabled anywhere this gives a bit exposed feel.

2) Pricing is costly for some features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its no brainer software if your audience is not much tech friendly and you wish to quickly take a meet, the free plan is good to try and pro plan can be considered too if you have some more tech requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During lockdown we were looking for some very quick system to help put our sessions online and live webinar was life saver, it helped us quickly put altogether on meet with minimum resources and no external apps. This was something which we loved the most Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Founder / Lean Innovation Lead
What do you like best?

Filled with features for sharing and collaboration, ability to control attendees easily, controllable break out rooms (albeit that the interface can be improved), Branding of room look and feel per customer / event. Extensive features for content sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Screen layout changes quite drastically in between modes, which makes it sometimes confusing / elaborate to find basic functions like preset mode and screen layout. Technically the tool is impressive, UX wise there is room for improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LiveWebinar is like one of those Swiss-Army knives, even though your single blade pocket knife actually works better for cutting, those extra features that can help you in unforeseen situation makes you pocket the Swiss Army knife every time you go on an adventure (even though you know you will not use most of it's tools). Same with LiveWebinar, it's filled with features and can help support you take your business in a variety of different directions or serve various purposes. If you are still exploring how your online coaching practice looks like, this is a great tool to build upon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Run both interactive team meetings, workshops, webinars and events (unconferences) with different sized groups all from one tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

LiveWebinar is easy to set. You can schedule your webinar in advance, put your logo, set your welcome, and thank you pages for the attendee.

I like how you create the polls to show during the webinar. If you grow in the attendee's number, you can buy new places on the go.

You can download the list of attendees and invite a co-host. No frills, but effective. You can even interact with a whiteboard.

Recordings are very trustworthy, you don't need anything else then click the recording button and everything is managed and available in the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no walkthrough inside and finding the guide is a little bit tricky. By the way is very easy to use. I had some trouble with integrating my marketing automation software, but I think the issue was on the other side. Guys at LiveWebinar supported me by email with efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for something easy, cheap, and with all the most common features without getting crazy to learn something big and new, then LiveWebinar is a true surprise for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because of the pandemic, I needed to transform some events from physical to online. I had no clues about using webinar software, and looking for an affordable solution, I bumped into LiveWebinar.

Easy going in a couple of days, I had all my materials ready, the webinar settled, my co-host invited, and the list of my attendees available on my dashboard.

I can send a last-minute invitation, set recurrent webinars, and download my assets whenever I want.

The price also is affordable and can be personalized according to your need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sharing sources - screen, PPTX, videos

Polls and questions are easy to integrate and show

Ease of use

Multiple presenters being able to change the layout of the screen or use change which source is being presented (though its a double-edged sword if someone clicks things without realizing what they're doing) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some sporadic connection issues

recording being reliant on server availability

knocking to enter - much too loud and gives each first-time presenter a heart attack

Lack of an Attendee preview

Lack of custom layouts to save and reuse for future events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take some time to "play around with it" and discover all the features, how to change the layout, what it looks like for you as a presenter vs attendees. Test recordings so you know how the different layouts work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COVID-19 has impacted our semi-monthly "Business Analyst Meetup" events which we used to host in a physical location. With LiveWebinar we are able to host events with external speakers very easily (MS Teams has issues with non-Office365 users). The fact that presenters and attendees are not required to install anything makes this software easier to use.

We've been able to more quickly and easily set up events as we're no longer reliant on external bars/cafes being able to host the meetups. We've expanded our reach from our city to all of Poland. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are no perfect webinar platforms, but this one, from the dozens of tested platforms, checked nearly all boxes. It's extremely easy to run a webinar and you can easily switch from a meeting to a webinar in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't customize the thank you e-mail, the polls cover the entire presentation screen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any question wether this will satisfy your needs, please contact support first. They were very quick to reply to all my questions.

Also keep in mind that while the pro plan might not have everything you need, you can always purchase additional add ons such as storage, recording hours, or break out rooms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This was the only platform that allowed me to run a live webinar with no delay, where everyone could talk at any given time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CME and Learning Director
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

It has a lot of features that allow full control of interactive experiences, like: webinar -meeting interface, moderated polling, scheduling, basic upgrading on capacity,

It has several non ordinary but useful features like allowing to get a live streaming, getting content from vimeo etc.

Branding tool is very convenient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is based on UE time, if you are in America this means next day response. too slow

I had experienced several problems like, recording failing to start, system crashed with 700 attendees and 5 webcams active. when asked for explanations, partial or not responses at all.

Event hough there is a branding tool, all the sessions keep the active one instead of showing the selected one for scheduled meetings.

Still using a 4:3 video aspect ratio... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It worths to take a try, if you want to have full control of activities this is a great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Controlling content with precision during live meetings, producing real interactive webinars. It is very convenient for iOS and android users. I strongly believe that with a bit of more care on customer feedback it could become a really powerful solution for professional webinar producers. It would be nice to have a simultaneus translation tool for audio, this would make it apart! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The biggest advantage of this system is that it only needs a web browser to run. No additional application is required. You can join the webinar only having the meeting address and any device (computer, table, telephone) with a web browser. Another great advantage of this system is the contact with the technical service. Every problem is quickly and well resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't had any major problems with this system. All functionalities work. However, with these types of applications, it is important how your ISP and webinar attendees work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use LiveWebinar systems to conduct trainings and organizational team meetings. A webinar will be held soon, during which training material will be shown for the first time - a video recording and a mobile application will be presented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

LiveWebinar has a ton of useful tools inside - from breakout rooms and chats to whiteboard and file storage, so it's perfect as tool for online classes. I think that the whiteboard is especially useful - all meeting attendants can use it so it's almost like a real class.

The call quality during meetings is splendid as well, there are no lags and or sound delays either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You need to spend a longer while to learn where are the most useful features located - the interface is a bit confusing at first - I had to keep notes on where are the features I need. Maybe a bit more detailed onboarding with info on how each features works and how can you use would be helpful for first-time users? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will need to spend a bit time getting familiar with the interface and the multitude of features but after that, LiveWebinar is a wonderful help for teachers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use LiveWebinar during language classes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like the easy login for users because they don't have to download and install any applications and can login directly via browser. I also like UX/UI of LiveWebinar interface. It's quite easy and fast to start using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

LiveWebinar’s notifications are in English, and it’s not possible to translate them to another language.

LiveWebinar integrated with many popular email service providers (17), but not with all of them (like FluentCRM or Sendy). It also has only Zapier integration. Integromat and Pabbly are not available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need to do webinars daily and I can accomplish this task with no issue with LiveWebinar. The subscribers can easily understand the interface and als have no problem to take part in the webinar, to talk microphone or even camera and ask questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

It is a revolutionary tool for anyone who wants to launch their own webinar strategy to gain new customers and nurture them.

in addition to having permanent rooms and evergreen events, it allows you to stream on the main social channels.

you can run Polls & Surveys for Increase audience engagement and gain feedback to maximize participation, start Chat for

Easily communicate with your participants and set up Call to action to get immediate results from your audience.

It is worth the money and they have customer support attentive to your requests.

If in doubt, take action now and don't miss this gem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- I have had problems with upgrading some services (more users, more rooms) which they haven't solved yet.

- they have not made available a plugin for moodle and it would be appropriate to do so soon as online conferences are now the new rule Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I made several events and conferences through platforms that perfectly integrated with Livewebinar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner & Creative Director