Live800

4.0

Cloud End-to-end Interactive Network Solution, Live800 with multiple messaging platforms integration allows you to dig out more potential clients, cut down operational costs, increase the working efficiency.

Work for Live800?

Learning about Live800?

Live800 Reviews

Showing 21 Live800 reviews
Simon D.

"live800 connected without limits."

What do you like best?

LIVE800 IS AN ONLINE COMMUNICATION TOOL IN WHICH PEOPLE CAN COMMUNICATE THROUGH CALLS AND THUS EXCHANGE INFORMATION VIA PHONE OR PC. ONE OF ITS GREAT CHARACTERISTICS THAT PLEASED ME IS THAT WITH IT I CAN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE OF

DIFFERENT PLACES OF THE WORLD IN A SIMPLE AND SAFE WAY, AND POSSESSING TOOLS THAT OFFERS US A GOOD AND QUALITY COMMUNICATION.

What do you dislike?

WHAT I DO NOT LOVE OF THIS INTERFACE IS THAT SOMETIMES THEIR SECURITY POLICIES CAN BE A LITTLE ABSURD, AND THAT IT IS NOT A VERY RECOGNIZED PLATFORM, WHICH PREVENTS ME IN A CERTAIN WAY FROM COMMUNICATING WITH FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT STILL THEMSELVES.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I RECOMMEND IT FOR A SAFE, RELIABLE AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION, YOU CAN EXECUTE IT FROM YOUR PC OR MOBILE, IT WORKS WITH ANY OPERATING SYSTEM AND ITS DISCHARGE IS NOT OF GREAT CONCERN AT THE TIME TO STORE.

ONE OF THE BENEFITS THAT I HAVE OBTAINED THANKS TO THIS PLATFORM IS THAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN BETTER WAY WITH PEOPLE OF MY INTEREST THAT ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF MY LOCALITY, ALSO I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRANSFER ARCHIVES IN A BETTER WAY COMPARED WITH OTHER NETWORKS.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Live800
alejandro g.

"'' live 800 '' quality and warranty."

What do you like best?

One of the main features that I liked most about this product is that I can link my social networks to my life 800 profile, this tool allows me to make my goals easier and I can have knowledge of which of my employees, colleagues and patients use this software.

What do you dislike?

in general I still can not find the communication system erfectly, and from this application I suggest that it is a bit expensive and that they should make more publicity, since it is not known in the world 2.0

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this communication software because its video and audio features are of excellent quality and also has a toolbar very easy to use and complies with a great technical support.

This system has benefited me both in my work area and personal, since I have integrated it in a way that allows me to make videoconferences with a unique image quality and an extremely good audio, I have solved problems effectively and safely.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

jennifer m.

"Livechat with quality"

What do you like best?

I love the features of LIVE800, its tools are very easy to use other than they offer good quality audio and video, the other option to integrate several social networking platform makes them spectacularly unique

What do you dislike?

Maybe one of the things that I do not like about this product is that it is still not very well known and that it lacks publicity, which is why most of the people at the moment of interacting feel a little bit safe but it does not mean that it is a bad program because for me it meets the requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend live800 since it is a good range product, it offers good tools and it is very easy to use, it has good audio and video quality, its graphics are excellent and it has a great variety of tools.

I am always implementing this product in my work area since I must be doing sales online and there are people who want to know more about our products.

marialyjc j.

"Efficient live chat"

What do you like best?

Given its intention of several messaging platforms it seems to me that it is a very useful tool that is easy to use and that it has some features that call attention to its great performance at the time of communication and customer service.

What do you dislike?

As any application, not always everything is dazzling, in this case the ability to install it in old operating systems is very low, requests many requirements and we have people who do not have updated tools and we are complicated when using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool complies with what it offers but you should keep in mind that it will flow more smoothly if you have an updated operating system and complete requirements

Currently just over a week ago I resolved my concerns with some clients at the time of bidding and it was very useful for us since the quality, the fluency are spectacularly pleasant.

steyci v.

"Live800 quality in videoconferences"

What do you like best?

It is a good platform for video conferencing with excellent quality in both video and audio to others is very easy to execute and allows you to enter your contacts from other social platforms the truth is very useful and effective

What do you dislike?

Many people do not know this platform I think they should get more publicity because it offers good quality services should invest more in being known so that anyone has no doubt at the time of execution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a product that offers good quality services and is very easy to execute, has good technical support if you need help.

I execute it in a professional way in case of needing a videoconference with clients or partners and in my personal life to keep in direct contact with family or friends that are not close to me, it is a very good videoconference platform

eduardo p.

"'' live800 '' the best way to communicate."

What do you like best?

This communication service offered me quality, security and confidence because it offers features that help you get good audio and sound graphics, my favorite part of this software is that I can interlace it with my other social networks and get information on who uses this service for a wider communication.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like is that it is not a tool known worldwide and many people do not feel safe when using it because it lacks advertising

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software because it is very useful and easy to run, it has very good features, you get good quality when making a video conference and it complies with the services it offers, it allows you to feel confident and safe.

I benefit from this product since I execute it in my work area to get more communication with my partners quickly and effectively.

jose s.

"live chat"

What do you like best?

As a previous user of live800 I could say that in general it is profitable and very easy to configure and customize for the needs of your company since we can do live chat with other users

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I dislike about it is that some of the time it crashes on a slow Internet connection.

- Often the program, if it is automated, does not have the best answers.

- Looking for clues, it's not a very good interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth writing that this tool is very good since it complies with what is offered.

and Recommends it as much as for iOS support and Android support

thanks to live800 we have been able to achieve high capacity responses such as: live chat, meetings, calls, video chat and customer tracking. so as to respond quickly to the concerns of customers.

Emily E.

"Live800 Review"

What do you like best?

I think that LIve800 is great when it comes to customer support. It helps connect to and help customers in a timely manner, making the customer and the business happy.

What do you dislike?

There has not really been any problem that I have run into when using Live800. The only thing that I had an issue with was getting used to the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using this if you are looking for a way to better your customer support system.

As I mentioned, LIve800 is great when it comes to customer support. I think a major benefit that I have found is how flexible the design is. Being able to customize makes it a lot easier for the employees to use.

Wole O.

"Live800 Review"

What do you like best?

Its a tool to monitor website, and the ability to be integrated with workflow and CRM.

What do you dislike?

The analytics are not graphically engaging

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your clients location is important to you, live800 is a great tool as it can geolocate clients and log them. This will be a great decision support data for the management

Customer engagement via our online platforms

olarinde o.

"A reliable global business software."

What do you like best?

An interactive solution network, allows dig out of more potential & efficient client. Multiple integration platform with less expense on operation cost with increase in working efficiency.

What do you dislike?

Live800 work greatly for me therefore had no dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The app toolbar is very easy, it comprises a great technical support, excellent media features with good quality.

Make communication between me and customers easy and effective due to the video high quality.

"Great tool for Live and multi chat"

What do you like best?

I like Live800 easy to use user interface and simple yet effective mobile app. I am using it more than 3 years and found it really impressive. It helps me to share the file, chat live so that I can be productive. In a simple way, I just love this platform.

What do you dislike?

I dislike one thing about this tool is that sometimes the video quilt is not up to the mark.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend all that this product is good to go

There is a lot of business problem we are solving with this platform like File transfer, Chat transfer, Screen capture etc

sagar s.

"Best For customer support and services"

What do you like best?

there are many features in Live800 I like the tracking system of Live800, I also like the screen sharing option of Live800 while solving problems of customers and in meetings. I also like the chat feature.

What do you dislike?

I used just one or two times so I don't know about dislikes of Live800

just try to solve customers problems

"Great Online Assistant tool"

What do you like best?

I like their mobile app very much, it is simple, secure, fast and works perfectly fine. I am using it for more than three years now and found it really helpful. Now I can track, chat and see the whole journey.

What do you dislike?

I dislike one thing about it which is sometimes it gets stuck in a slow internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommend all that this product is good, you can switch to this.

We are solving a business problem like Live chat, meeting, Calls, Video chat, customer tracking and more.

UR
User in Retail

"Definitely makes work easier "

What do you like best?

This platform is very simple to use. Customer service is also very helpful if you run into issues. It also allows for easy communication throughout the company

What do you dislike?

The software needs to be updated to make it easier to install. It’s kind of old thus causing it to be difficult to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Live800 is definitely worth the investment.

Thanks to Live800, my coworkers and I have been able to communicate more easily through multiple call meetings and chats.

Tom B.

"Useful software for live chat "

What do you like best?

Overall cost effective and easy to set up and customize for your company’s needs

What do you dislike?

Occasionally fails to use and has issues on both company and customer end

Ability to quickly answer customer concerns

"This is a revolutionary product, helped our business a lot!"

What do you like best?

Be able capture all-round information of the visitor.Be able to track the visitor's inputting texts

The multiplatform integraiton is a big plus. Social media messaging

iOS support as well as Android support also Web-based backend

What do you dislike?

Browsing Tracks, it's not too good interface.

We have increased the visibility to low and high end connecting points, also be able to visualize is a big plus!

"Good Communication platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, user friendly, good customer interaction tools, Social media messaging, APPs and SMS etc.You can analyses your web traffic data, according to this improve customer support quality and SEO, make strategies. 24/7 customer support available.

What do you dislike?

very Slow, some time it's crashes in slow internet

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good Chat platform in budget

Communications with customers, prospects, other locations colleagues, calls, video chat etc.

"Great live chat!"

What do you like best?

Helps the different companies that are around it to decrease costs!

What do you dislike?

Maybe, in my opinion, will be the branding that they are using for the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe give it more advertising to be known since there are people who don't know about this

It helped us to solve the need to have live chats with customers.

"My review"

What do you like best?

Live 800 is a great solution for my business because actually the user need that

What do you dislike?

In some cases it is difficult to understand the interface. It would be wonderful to be able to improve it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the moment I haven´t more comments

Communications with customers and users has improved considerably since we have implemented this solution

"Live Chat Win"

What do you like best?

The live chat feature is very helpful. I like the screen sharing capabilities most. It’s very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the delay. When you’re starting a screen sharing session it’s about a 60 second delay or longer

Time entering issues when an employee is having problems with calculating hours worked

UE
User in Education Management

"Live800 Product review "

What do you like best?

Live800 allows for quick feedback in consultative manners without having to take time away from the job.

What do you dislike?

Often the program , if automated, does not have the best responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ability to interface with a variety of programs used by other departments.

Client services and productivity.

Learning about Live800?

* We monitor all Live800 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.