LBMC Technology Solutions

5.0

LBMC is largest TN-based accounting, technology, HR, staffing & investment advisory firm.

Work for LBMC Technology Solutions?

Learning about LBMC Technology Solutions?

LBMC Technology Solutions Reviews

Ask LBMC Technology Solutions a Question
Showing 1 LBMC Technology Solutions review
LBMC Technology Solutions review by G2 User
G2 User

"Best of the best when it comes to Tech!"

What do you like best?

I like that when I have a problem, LBMC listens to what the issue is and then finds the best way to fix my issue with forward thinking technology. I know that I don't have just a vendor, but instead I have a real partner because the folks at LBMC are always on my side. They are like a part of the team!

What do you dislike?

I can't honestly say that there is anything that I dislike about working with LBMC. I suppose the only thing I would dislike is that I don't work with them more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that others do business with LBMC. I tell other professionals about them as often as I can because of their great work ethic and professionalism.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LBMC Technology Solutions

What Sage Intacct Channel Partners solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of LBMC Technology Solutions for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

AcctTwo Logo
AcctTwo
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm, reseller and implementer of Intacct's cloud-based financial management software. AcctTwo also outsources finance and accounting functions on the Intacct platform. ------------- AcctTwo acquired Leap the Pond in December 2018. Due to the acquisition, reviews about Leap the Pond have been merged with AcctTwo.
Alta Vista Technology Logo
Alta Vista Technology
4.9
Alta Vista Technology is a premier ERP and BI consulting firm working together for more than 20 years and involved in over 500 implementations.
CompuData Logo
CompuData
CompuData is an award-winning business technology solution provider celebrating 45 years in business.
JMT Consulting Logo
JMT Consulting
JMT has spent 25+ years exclusively serving nonprofits, guaranteeing risk-free, fixed-price implementations.
Massey Consulting Logo
Massey Consulting
Massey Consulting is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner specializing in the ERP products from Intacct and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Maner Costerisan Logo
Maner Costerisan
5.0
Maner Costerisan is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Intacct Partner specializing in ERP and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions.
Express Information Systems Logo
Express Information Systems
4.8
Express Information Systems provide companies with the right combination of technology, process workflow and operational knowledge to simplify complex business challenges.
Silverware, Inc. Logo
Silverware, Inc.
Silverware provides financial and operations management software solutions to companies in manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and consumer product industries.
NDH Group Logo
NDH Group
NDH Group is a client-focused professional services firm that provides high quality accounting and tax solutions to dynamic businesses and individuals by innovatively utilitizing technology and talented people.
Cordia Partners Logo
Cordia Partners
Cordia Partners provide critical financial expertise when and where it is needed.

Learning about LBMC Technology Solutions?

* We monitor all LBMC Technology Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.