LBMC Technology Solutions Reviews & Product Details

LBMC Technology Solutions Overview

What is LBMC Technology Solutions?

Who We Are Here at LBMC, we are known for our ability to listen carefully, present the most cost effective and appropriate technical solution, and to follow through with precision. Beyond that, our company values persistence, loyalty, and quality of service. We are problem solvers. We are business people. And we are technical consultants. We are LBMC Technology Solutions. The LBMC Difference While we use and deploy sophisticated technology solutions, we also take a down-to-earth approach and have a little fun, too. You could just say that we are geeks with personality. For 20 years, clients have come to LBMC Technology Solutions because of our integrity, depth and breadth of knowledge, and commitment to partner with our clients. We use our experience as business people and technology experts, coupled with the latest innovations, to provide customized solutions that work the way your business works. Put simply, we help you do better business by overcoming obstacles that prevent you from accomplishing your day-to-day responsibilities. Whether a project is large or small, we treat each one as an opportunity to earn your trust in order to build a relationship. Our Service Areas As one of the few full-service, turn-key, technology consulting firms in the country, LBMC Technology Solutions is uniquely positioned to provide all your high-tech needs. Our service areas include: Network Engineering/Administration Cloud Computing Remote Managed Services/IT Help Desk Business Software: ERP/Financial, CRM, and ECM Solutions Custom Software Development Business Intelligence Our Expertise At LBMC Technology Solutions, we have teams of certified consultants in every area of our business to assist you. We are a Microsoft Gold ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) partner and a Silver CRM (Customer Resource Management), O365, and Server Platform partner, as well as a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club. We are an Intacct Premier Partner and multi-year recipient of the President’s Club designation. And we are a Hyland Silver and Diamond Support partner. With offices in Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga, Tennessee, we service clients throughout the state and the Southeast, as well as nationally. The Bottom Line A comprehensive assessment of requirements, a strategic plan of action, seamless implementation, and responsive support ensure our clients do better business with the technology solutions we implement. Let LBMC Technology Solutions help you build the business you envision.

LBMC Technology Solutions Details

LBMC is largest TN-based accounting, technology, HR, staffing & investment advisory firm.

LBMC
Brentwood, TN
@LBMC_PC

LBMC Technology Solutions Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the LBMC Technology Solutions community
Have you used LBMC Technology Solutions before?

LBMC Technology Solutions Reviews

Showing 1 LBMC Technology Solutions review
Showing 1 review
Ratings (1)
Location
Already have LBMC Technology Solutions?
GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I work with LBMC for my Sage Intacct software and implementation and also for managed IT services and document management. They were able to build a custom integration between my software so that they could "speak" to each other. It's made our employees much more efficient and productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that when I have a problem, LBMC listens to what the issue is and then finds the best way to fix my issue with forward thinking technology. I know that I don't have just a vendor, but instead I have a real partner because the folks at LBMC are always on my side. They are like a part of the team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't honestly say that there is anything that I dislike about working with LBMC. I suppose the only thing I would dislike is that I don't work with them more often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend that others do business with LBMC. I tell other professionals about them as often as I can because of their great work ethic and professionalism. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of LBMC Technology Solutions for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Alta Vista Technology Logo
Alta Vista Technology
4.9
Alta Vista Technology is a Sage Intacct Premier Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner with over 600 sales and implementations. With offerings such as Sage Intacct, Dynamics Business Central, GP, Dynamics for Sales (CRM), Power BI, and Azure services they are equipped with the talent to tackle any business situation.
Express Information Systems Logo
Express Information Systems
4.9
Express Information Systems provide companies with the right combination of technology, process workflow and operational knowledge to simplify complex business challenges.
AcctTwo Logo
AcctTwo
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm, reseller and implementer of Intacct's cloud-based financial management software. AcctTwo also outsources finance and accounting functions on the Intacct platform. ------------- AcctTwo acquired Leap the Pond in December 2018. Due to the acquisition, reviews about Leap the Pond have been merged with AcctTwo.
JMT Consulting Logo
JMT Consulting
JMT has spent 25+ years exclusively serving nonprofits, guaranteeing risk-free, fixed-price implementations.
Roghnu Logo
Roghnu
5.0
Roghnu delivers enterprise cloud solutions with business and technology consulting services. We solve data problems using pragmatic approaches and leverage a proven ecosystem including Sage Intacct for ERP, and our own flexible Enterprise Data Solutions among other quality products for enterprise reporting, business intelligence, integration, workflow, and optimization. Partnering your company with Roghnu will improve access and understanding of your data, ability to collaborate, and communicate with key stakeholders.
OneNeck IT Solutions Logo
OneNeck IT Solutions
4.8
The company offers a full suite of IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions; ReliaCloud™ enterprise cloud services; managed services; ERP application management; professional services; and IT hardware.
CompuData Logo
CompuData
CompuData is an award-winning business technology solution provider celebrating 45 years in business.
Dean Dorton Logo
Dean Dorton
4.7
Our array of services available in the tax, audit and assurance, business consulting, and technology arenas allows us to help leaders create, grow, and protect value.
Maner Costerisan Logo
Maner Costerisan
5.0
Maner Costerisan is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Intacct Partner specializing in ERP and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions.
Vision33 Logo
Vision33
Vision33 Inc is the #1 Provider of SAP Business One worldwide, focused on implementing this affordable and easy-to-use ERP software system for growing businesses and subsidiaries of large enterprises. With more than 800 customers and 20+ offices across the globe, Vision33 provides the right balance of software, world-class consulting and support services for customers to better manage and grow their business.