Kontentino Reviews & Product Details

What is Kontentino?

Kontentino is a social media tool for an effective workflow between the ad agencies and their clients (brands). Plan, assign tasks, comment and approve posts and ads easily across all stakeholders. See how post and ads are performing in the 'Analytics & Reporting'.

Kontentino Screenshots

1-25 of 44 total Kontentino reviews

Kontentino Reviews

1-25 of 44 total Kontentino reviews
Gerente General | Fundador

"Great to manage the flow with your clients"

What do you like best?

Is great to manage all the publications and ask your clients for approval or to write coments.

Es genial para conseguir que el cliente apruebe o rechace las publicaciones generadas, o haga comentarios.

Helps alot to manage the flow of the generation of contenents, since the planning to the delivey for approval and publish.

Ayuda mucho a ordenar el proceso creativo de contenidos, desde el planeamiento hasta la entrega para aprobación y publicación.

The Kontentino Team is great, they deliver a great suppor they even custumize some things for me and I am not a large nor important client.

El equipo de Kontentino es genial, ellos dan un excelente soporte incluso personalizaron algunas funciones para mi, aun cuando yo no soy un cliente grande ni importante.

What do you dislike?

They are improving to offer more tools. The price just go up, but still worth it.

Ellos mejoran constantemente y estan ofreciendo nuevas herramientas, el precio a subido hace poco pero aun vale la pena.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue improving more tools, maybe is better as strategy for them to improve analytics tools before, desing tools.

The flow of publications is so smooth now.

We managen diferent social networks and the ones that are not managed with Kontentino are a headaque.

El flujo de las publicaciones es facil ahora.

Nosotros tambien manejamos otras redes sociales y aquellas que no estan administradas con Kontentino son un dolor de cabeza.

Co-Founder

"The Kontentino’s customer support deserves a golden medal for their efforts!"

What do you like best?

They seem to be of assistance 24/7 – never met a team before who would have our suggestion implemented Monday morning when our request appeared during Sunday! This is just one of many examples of their amazing will to assist in all issues we have. We definitely recommend Kontentino – at least to try!

What do you dislike?

If we have missed something, we wrote to the client support team and it was solved in a blink - so there's nothing to dislike! :)

When you look for a powerful tool for handling all social accounts in one place, Kontentino is perfect answer – they’ve balanced the ease of use (for both agency and clients alike) with plenty of features needed for scheduling and content approval. At the end, this all-in-one product saved us a significant amount of time, as well as our clients.

Digital Marketing Executive

"Has Completely Changed Our Workflow For The Better, Clients Happy Too"

What do you like best?

After trying out lots of different tools, Kontentino finally answered the balance between content approval and ease of use for our clients.

It's very easy to upload content to the calendar, with duplication options available for sharing over multiple platforms. The one click buttons for requesting approval (and the ability to edit the message in the automated emails), and one click button for scheduling makes it quick to use.

The customer support team are simply amazing, willing to assist in any issues I have, and always open to suggestions - some of which are implemented super quickly.

Clients enjoy seeing all their social accounts in one place, and the app makes it easy for them to check what is scheduled, as well as suggest changes.

What do you dislike?

The ongoing development on Kontentino means that any niggles or things I don't like do end up being sorted anyway. I'm hoping the app makes it much easier for clients (and ourselves) to approve and schedule apps on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You really should give this excellent tool a try - it's growing very quickly with new features coming all the time. I really do see Kontentino becoming more of an all-in-one tool with the analytics features always improving. Also, the support is amazing.

We have saved a considerable amount of time using this product as opposed to our previous workflow of excel documents.

Owner | Agent
Entertainment

"Finally a service to administrate and gain approval for clients' social posts. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and how simple the process of gaining client approval for their social media posts is now easier for me than ever. And trust me, I have tried almost every major platform and situation to try and make it easy for a client to approve and they are all tasks that are just not worth it. Before this program, I was using spreadsheets and pdfs to get approvals from clients and that was just overkill and I ended up falling behind or I would literally have to copy and paste the content from Twitter to Facebook for approval because they might have comments or want more for one platform verses the next... with this program you just copy and paste the calendar and it's all copied over so you don't have to enter it twice. I just love this Kontentino and really recommend it to anyone that administrates clients' social media accounts and need to get content quickly and throughly approved, rejected or handle requests related to individuals posts on social media for clients.

What do you dislike?

They are working on building out their app, so as long as you do it on desktop, you are good to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to contact support if you are confused on anything. They are extremely helpful.

I was trying, before this program, to use spreadsheets for client approval of social media posts that I was administrating-- this made the process simple and easy! I love it!

Account Manager

"Mostly enjoy with a few bugs"

What do you like best?

I love being able to control all my accounts and different social pages in one place. I enjoy the simple layout and easy ability to move, edit, and add content. I love being able to see all my posts for the month in a calendar. I love having access to all my client accounts in a simple easy to use interface. I love how quickly the Kontentino staff gets back to us after issues.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we've been having issues with Instagram posting automatically. I dislike the phone app interface.

Easier communication between marketing in regards to social media accounts. An easier approval/edit process for clients.

Creative Production Manager
Publishing

"Excellent for team collaboration and approvals"

What do you like best?

There are several people in our team creating social media posts (photo/video production, copy-writter me social media lead and few more external writers. I can have a very nice overview of who is doing what, assign tasks and approve all social media posts easily in Kontentino. Last but not least, all posts can be mass scheduled to particular social media platform.

What do you dislike?

The new analytics is quite useful. But I am missing KPI goals and some predictive analytics. But I am sure that guys are already working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a try. If you are team, agency or client this is the tool for you.

After introducing Kontentino. I do not need to look for lost email communication upload all the content on 3 different platforms all can be managed from Kontentino. It is a big time saver.

Minister

"Champion calendar layout"

What do you like best?

I love the calendar view layout that allows me to clearly see what days I have content scheduled.

What do you dislike?

Changing posts schedule: while there is value in transferring scheduled posts to Facebooks system as soon as it is confirmed, it is a pain if you ever want to change the day/time.

Duplicate post functionality: The duplicate post is not intuitive in that it doesn't prompt you to edit content or time of schedule before it schedules to Facebooks system.

Limitation of only being able to schedule 6months in advance

Consistent content scheduled well in advance

Founder
Internet

"Finally, a practical social media scheduling tool that really works!"

What do you like best?

Kontentino solves our social media scheduling headaches and makes client approvals realistic and effective. Other tools we used were not practical enough to accomplish an effective flow of information, but Kontentino bridges so many gaps in the process that they have allowed our company to completely streamline the entire social media publishing process. We tested 5 different scheduling tools, and Kontentino outperformed others on just about every category. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a social media scheduling tool, this is the one you want!

social media scheduling, saving time with social media marketing and keeping our clients on the cutting edge with their social marketing.

Social Media Lead

"The most user friendly social media tool ever!"

What do you like best?

Kontentino is very easy to use and I love their calendar! I have perfect overview to my content plan. It's a perfect tool for cooperation with colleagues and approval process with clients. Post look exactly as it was posted on social media and I can also check if it looks good on mobile, what is great for our clients as well. Also small features like budget split, emoji, notes, inspirations and post tags are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is in beta version, but I contacted their support and they are working on that.

First of all, approval process with client is very easy. Kontentino really save my and client's time.

All posts are on one platform - I can always find what I'm looking for and check colleagues progress (part of my work as Social Media Lead).

I see posts the same as they were posted on social media.

Social Media Brand Manager

"There is beauty in simplicity"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Kontentino is, that it's really simple. Plan your posts, let them go through internal/client approval, export to social media channel. I don't need more, and Kontentino doesn't clutter my workflow with options and tools I don't need anyway.

Also, when it comes to approval process — even after client's approval, I am still in control of my posts — as opposed to other tools, that are directly publishing approved posts. And here is another thing — since Kontentino is — in case of Facebook — scheduling, not posting, I can schedule boosts, or, if necessary, s change the post even after exporting to Facebook. And last, but not least, Kontentino has scalable pricing based on my needs and current client number.

What do you dislike?

After one year of intensive usage, I have to say I didn't find anything I would dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I mean, no need to describe furthermore, this tool is awesome, just give it a try, which you can do for free, and I can tell you from my experience — you will stick with it.

Workflow is everything. Even if you don't have many social media channels you manage, this little gem of a tool helps you to keep the flow of your work smooth. So instead of getting lost in too coplex tools or, god forbid, excel, you save a huge amount of time, that you can invest in creative part of process — and that's what counts, right?

Professional russian

"A hidden gem"

What do you like best?

This has got to be the best social media planning startup out there. The calendar, the client/account/creative approval stages, every feature from the tool becomes a vital part of your social media workflow as soon as you start to use it.

What i really like is the work that has gone into post previews; as they look exactly the same as on the social media platforms and the developers are fast to update them as soon as the platforms do.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really specific, a minor bug from time to time that gets fixed always real quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it fast while it's still cheap and only a startup.

Working with other roles in the whole marketing managers/advertising social media managers/creatives

AM
(Myself Only)

"Robust Tool. Outstanding Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Powerful tool. Great price point. Outstanding customer service team. It has all the features I needed, and the ones they don't have, they're creating for me.

What do you dislike?

sometimes content is slow to upload but it has not been that big of a deal so far. I do hope this is something they improve upon for sure!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you give it a try and voice all your concerns early on! They will be addresse and they'll make sure they set up everything and anything you may need to in the backend. It doesn't get it much better than this.

I needed a platform where I could collaborate internally with multiple stakeholders, creatives, managers, and advertisers, while also giving my clients the option to see what the content would look like once published and comment, reject or approve content in a very seamless way. This tool does this and more. There have been a couple of cases where I wish they tool had a different feature, and when I communicated these needs, their customernsupour team. It only replies quickly and effectively, that have also communicated with their developers to make customize the platform according to MY needs!!! I mean! I have my fair share of experience using and managing social media tools for different purposes. From a content creation, approval, scheduling and reporting standpoint, this tool is unmatched. This coupled with a responsive, flexible, agile customer service team, I see this tool as a must-have for any agency, freelancer, o marketing manager that needs to create, schedule, and get approvals from a 3rd party.

"Very useful tool with small bugs"

What do you like best?

It is a great help to plan out all our company's social media posts and see it in front of me. The coordination is way easier than posting manually and I like the option of communicating with my team members on the specific posts.

What do you dislike?

I wish the switching between months was easier - I do it quite often and I feel like it's not very smart. I wish I scroll through the months or use arrows for example. It also happened to me quite a few times that I scheduled my post but it didn't publish and I had to do it manually. I never received a reason why.

I can plan ahead my social media posts and have a place where I can sort of brainstorm on what I could publish and make notes. When I go on vacation I don't have to worry about the social media being empty because I can schedule.

"Great way how to connect every member of the team and even the client in one place"

What do you like best?

I like the the communication flow during the process of content creation - every information is kept in one place and not only we internally can clearly see the progress, but also the client, who can approve the content or leave a comment immediately.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing particular I would like to mention in this section - even when some issue occurs, there is always someone online from Kontentino with their helpful guidance.

As a bigger team, our communication is sometimes messy and not every member is always totally up-to-date. Thanks to Kontentino, anyone can have a look at the ongoing process of content creation anytime and there is no need to write any additional emails if the task is done and what should we do next.

Graphic / Web Designer
Graphic Design

"Great Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Kontentino is simpilicity. It's user friendly and very easy to use for both me and my clients. I like having every facebook page in one place and being able to cooperate with other team members. I also like Inspirations feature and tags, which makes your posts even more organized. It has everything I need and It isn't overcrowded with unnecessary features.

What do you dislike?

Kontentino is a great tool. Only one thing I can think of right now is absence of some basic post editing features in mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a try. There is also a free trial for 1 user and 1 page.

Internal and client approval - fast and easy, also clients are satisfied with Kontentino and they didn't have any problems using it.

Cooperation - Anyone in your team can create, edit, schedule posts. Also comments are very helpful for communication and creating new ideas.

Amazing helpdesk - if there was a problem, they were very helpful, they care about your opinion

Community Manager

"Kontentino is best SoMe tool"

What do you like best?

Kontentino is very intuitive, easy to use tool with a lot of social functions, which definitelly helps me in daily work.

What do you dislike?

Any lack in offered functions are immediately corrected/ added so there is nothing what I dislike.

Kontentino really helps me with daily work. It's totally the most easy way to create, schedule, accept and publish posts on social channels. Especially when I run a bigger, regional project.

Project coordinator and social media manager

"it is easy and great for daily work."

What do you like best?

The plan for the month is really great. And the mobile app is useful (y)

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't scheduled completed post directly from mobile app

I save a lot of time with kontentino. it is really easy and I can create mediaplan in one hour for the whole month.

Problem was that client give me a mail with immediately schedule but I couldn't do that because I was out of the office

Online Marketer

"Comprehensive social media tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. You just log in and know what to do right-away. Comes in really handy especially with clients - they're never really up for learning to use new tools. Saved us a lot of time and energy.

What do you dislike?

The analytics could be more complex. They are enough for a simple report though. Hopefully, they will upgrade those a bit!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's not much that could go wrong with trying it out, since they do offer a free month-long trial.

We were looking for a way to make the approval process more transparent. We wanted a tool with which anyone could step in at any step of the process and not be lost. Kontentino does the job :)

Social Media Coordinator

"Kontentino makes my job easier! "

What do you like best?

We are very pleased with Kontentino. It has streamlined our social post approval process and saves us time. We really enjoy adding notes, comments, and corrections when approving social posts. This really helps our internal approval process. Kontentino makes our job easier!

What do you dislike?

Kontentino is great! The only thing lacking is the Google Plus support and Pinterest support. But I am told that those features are coming very soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kontentino is great for any marketing team, PR team, or web team.

Kontentino saves us time at work by streamlining our social post approval process.

Art Director, Co-Founder

"Best of all"

What do you like best?

I like the easy way, wich Kontentino offers to users. It is smart, quick a intuitive wokrflow.

What do you dislike?

Nothing :D i think. Only one think is, that if i need to make some "shadow posts", i have to set it like scheduled, but than i have to go to Facebook Business Manager and than i have to change setup of this post. I would like to use adv setup features in the software, but i really understand, that this could be unrealistic :D '

We plan campains for our clients and their social media profiles. Kontentino is the best, because you can see all in one :-)

"Easy to use social media tool with always helpful support!"

What do you like best?

The way they adapt so quickly. Sometimes I don't even realize Facebook has a new feature before I see it in Kontentino. Also, anytime I have a problem, their customer service is unbelievably quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could export directly to Instagram. However, I'm sure they'll implement it as soon as Facebook allows it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't expect a huge tool with an enormous amount of features and functionalities. They do a few of them, but they do them well.

There's a lot of steps to the process of posting. It was chaotic, slow and there were a lot of mistakes. The number of those has significantly fallen since using Kontentino.

Creative Digital Strategist

"Simplicity at its best"

What do you like best?

It really shows it was created in an agency. I work in one and it copies our workflow and it feels like it's tailored to our needs and our way of thinking.

What do you dislike?

I hope they'll be working on their mobile app in the future, since I'm missing some features at the moment.

We needed a way to get rid of emails as our main approving channel, it was slow and chaotic.

Creative Director

"Amazing flexible plans."

What do you like best?

if you ask me the most important thing that grabbed my attention with Kontentino is the unlimited social account that you can ad plus the flexible plans and rates that you can choose from.

What do you dislike?

The boosting is not included and they do not have a direct way to post on Instagram. but i am sure they will include it soon, they did with other stuff i believe in these guys.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great simple and keeps improving

planning, team collaboration, calendar face very helpful customer service.

C

"Unbeatable value and customer service"

What do you like best?

Kontentino is a great value, has a robust number of features (many of which you won't even find on some of the bigger named social content managers), and great customer service. They went above and beyond when I requested a new feature for clients to be able to make their own edits to campaigns and were always super responsive and accommodating.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked is that Instagram posts still have to be somewhat manually published.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of all the unique features like duplicating posts, approval workflows, using categories, reusing material, etc.

There are a lot of benefits associated with Kontentino. The ability to pre-schedule posts, duplicate posts, the approval/client review process, having all social media channels in one place... it's incredibly convenient.

Freelance Copywriter, Content Manager and Social Media Consultant
Cosmetics

"Makes my life easier :)"

What do you like best?

calendars, grid - it all makes planning much easier.

What do you dislike?

The analytics cannot be downloaded in other formats than PDF. And we have not found the way how to mark products.

None that I know of - talkoing about the business problems. :)

The benefits - planning, approving, comments.

Kontentino Features

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for Kontentino?

Kontentino Categories on G2