Juphy Reviews & Product Details

Juphy Overview

What is Juphy?

All social communication channels — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube — in one place. Speed up the customer satisfaction management process by bringing all the real-time social messages into one place. With a single click, quickly respond to all mentions, reviews, and comments through Juphy's dashboard. Talk to your teammates over Juphy to deliver the fastest solution to your customers on all communication platforms. Measure your customer support performance with actionable, easy-to-read reports based on your customer interaction data.

Juphy Details
Discussions
Juphy Community

Speed up customer satisfaction management process by bringing all the real-time social messages into one place.

Juphy Inc.
2018
Wilmington, Delaware

Juphy Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Juphy community
Have you used Juphy before?

Juphy Reviews

Showing 46 Juphy reviews
Already have Juphy?
Founder
What do you like best?

The best thing about Juphy is that the tool is very well-built and well-maintained. The support team is proactive, and they listen to every feedback. The overall interface is very clean, which is a very essential thing, because we are ultimately using a Social Inbox to unclutter our customer support tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Now-a-days, every tool that handles customer support messages/comments etc., should have some form of CRM feature to identify customers, and/or track their relationships with the product/services we are offering. But, unfortunately Juphy lacks this feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are working as an affiliate for lots of products and handling quite a few social media profiles for building audience, then you definitely need Juphy for convenience. Also, you can create separate workspaces as brands, which will allow you to use this tool to provide support to your client as well. So, basically, this tool is great for both personal & agency use. Also, until now, I have found no other competitor of Juphy, that is so mature & well-designed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Juphy is saving a ton of time by allowing me to add my 10+ social profiles in one place, and letting me handle all the messages, comments etc. in a very organized manner. Before this, I would have to log into separate Facebook, YouTube & Instagram accounts, just to check if there was any new message or comment appeared. But now, they are all in one single place with nice ability to assign them to different team members easily, with particular tagging, to organize everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Clean Simple User interface, Tags are easy to use and label, quick to respond to the messages, Could manage multiple brands at ease. the filtering option is good, they have a clean report option, If you like to keep things organized, juphy could help you here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of mobile app, more social platform support is needed, as of now, it lacks the ticketing option. Ticketing plays a vital role in any support SAAS app, I believe Juphy would develop that option soon. Updates are slightly slow, it could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Juphy solves social customer support, It organizes all the messages from the connected social accounts in one place, this way we could easily see the messages from our customers. If they could have a good supporting mobile app, it would feel complete. If you are managing multiple businesses, Juphy could come in handy.

Juphy is fairly new and they are developing their product, they have changelogs, public roadmap and a section to post about the bugs in the app, so these show their commitment towards their product.

Juphy is web-based app, it looks decent, they could definitely make it great by adding more relevant features to the interface, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

It's like FreshDesk but with extended functionalities and benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app. This is something very important for us because we are constantly on the move and having a mobile app will allow us to respond to customer comments and feedback much faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unified and centralized workspace for multiple channels. With a small team, it's difficult to be answering queries and comments by logging into the multiple social media channels that one is on. Yet, we have to be on multiple channels as each channel reaches out to a different audience. With Juphy, it solves the problem of customer support and engagement without missing out on any channels since communications are centralized in a single location. And there are reports to help us find out what works best and to focus more of our efforts in our most engaging platforms. It's a lot more efficient this way! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Unlike some of its competitors, it's focused on one thing and does it well. As a freelancer I need to quickly be aware when someone has posted on a social media account. I used to achieve this by running multiple social media instances using programmes like Station, and while it worked it wasn't very efficient, plus I was always concerned that I'd miss posts. With Juphy everything is consolidated, so I can see exactly what posts I need to respond to and can now do so much more promptly. As a one man business I'm very glad I stumbled onto Juphy and I’m looking forward to seeing what the future holds for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Juphy works well, but you need to be aware it's a web app. I asked the Juphy team and they said they are going to be bringing out a desktop app but this hasn't happened (yet) for Windows, but they do have a Mac app in beta. If they can get an app out it would be a big deal and save me having yet another tab open. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Juphy is a great deal as it stands, but if they can get a desktop app out ASAP it will be a must have for marketers and content creators Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Juphy has helped me make sure I don't miss any posts and also that I can respond to them easily and quickly. Having a unified inbox is a huge time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

An innovative way to interact with social interactions in one place and keep your customers happy. Delivered by a team that is always available and provide excellent support, the development team listens to customers and adding more features.

A must buy if you want an unified inbox solution with clean UI, and multiple accounts connected without having to jump from one account to the other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Missing some channels such as LinkedIn, I know it is in the works at the moment, and I am looking forward for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and multiple accounts connected without having to jump from one account to the other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

if you want an unified inbox solution with clean UI, and multiple accounts connected without having to jump from one account to the other, this is the right tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Lead
What do you like best?

Juphy is a great tool when you need to tie many channels together in one place. If your main focus is on the most popular social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, then you're pretty much covered.

Another thing I like about Juphy is that their team is quite active especially in the development area. Users are allowed to request, discuss, and votes for features they want, and Juphy actually listens and delivers what people really wants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Juphy is quite new and not as developed as its competitors. They are still missing some channels such as LinkedIn, Line Official Account, and Microsoft 365/Outlook integrations.

Their mobile app just came out couple weeks ago. It is usable (quite similar to dekstop web app) but there are still room for improvements. I would also like to see at least equivalent features for the different versions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've reduced the amount of work and hassle for our marketing and support. Before Juphy, each individual has to open dozens of tabs in their browsers and jump around a bunch of applications. Many times this behaviour caused confusions and errors, and it reduced the overall productivity level of the team.

Juphy allows our support agents and marketing team to organize and interact quickly both internally and externally. It saved a lot of time and effort for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO & President
What do you like best?

For me bringing in the comments from YouTube channels is the best feature of Juphy, but that is just one piece. Having all the facebook, twitter, and YouTube in the same place and able to quick see what is new, respond, and archive things is the best thing about Juphy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Right now I don't use it for email based support, although they have added the ability to do that (may still be beta at moment). But even with that it doesn't have the same UI/UX flow as a more traditional email based support tool, so I am not sure that I will want to abandon my email help desk tool and use Juphy for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a lot of brands and business and personal social media accounts and Juphy allows me to stay on top of them all in a glance. Saves a lot of time and allows me to be more responsive to answering questions and engagiing with people on social media channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate their attentiveness to development. They have constantly worked at not just fine tuning their base features, but have worked at turning out new features, as well, in a relatively short amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using the app, it wasn't a great fit for me since there was no mobile app at the time. I need the mobile notifications in order to be effective in my role. They have since rolled out this feature set which makes it a solid contender for other omnichannel solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is purely a communication medium. This does that particularly well. This is NOT (nor a replacement for), at this time, a marketing tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to communicate across all mediums with one tool is a game changer. It allows for constant reach without being tied to constant channel switching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Finally, a unified inbox solution that matches the times we live in. In addition to the well thought out aesthetics, it covers the whole spectrum of platforms out there. My use case is primarily centered around ubiquitous education solutions and how I can have student comments in one place for all the platforms including YouTube channels. The ticketing is meticulously managed and ensures nothing is overseen accidentally and it is easy to assign tasks, emails, ticketsetc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike per se but looking forward to the full fledged iOS app that is in beta Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having the ability to address comments from one place rather than jumping from branch to branch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President + Founder
What do you like best?

The user interface is really clean and intuitive. It supports all of the important social platforms. The ticketing system is really well organized and it is easy to assign tasks, emails, and tickets. Good number of reports. Love the agency features which are well thought out and simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still waiting on a few important features: 2-way email sync for Gmail and other IMAP, LinkedIn support, mobile apps, nested tags, Microsoft Teams integration, but I think most of those are on the roadmap. I also wish it had more traditional call center functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to consolidate customer support across multiple locations without much friction and without having to set up a physical location to house everyone. This has reduced the anticipated costs for our centralized support both in terms of the setup and required manpower. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Language Teacher
What do you like best?

Amazingly allows me to manage my social interactions in one place. I can handle messages from all my pages in one place and this app wonderfully makes me life easier. I do not have any pains to log in , log out my facebook pages . Moreover, the development team listens to customers and adding more features. And I love their clean UI too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much now. I hope to get their mobile app soon so that I won't even need a laptop to manage my social messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test the app first. You will love it. It makes your life so much easier. I cannot recommend it enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No time loss between changing profiles. Moreover, I can easily track chat history and do not miss to answers inquires from customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Developer
What do you like best?

I like that I can see all of my conversations in a universal inbox and I don’t have to worry about missing any customer requests or comments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that it could use some polish as far as the ui, but they are listening to user feedback and improving the tool all the time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a way to manage your social media inboxes and assign and collaborate to make sure your customers remain satisfied, juphy is a great solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have never been a fan of managing social media and keeping track of private messages across platforms. This solves that problem for me and everything is in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

People are all over the place these days and they tend to communicate with whatever is at hand. Very few people stick with one platform, you get Whatsapp messages and the conversation moves on to Facebook, Instagram and then maybe a mutual friend's photo of a great memory that all three of you share. So Juphy puts everything into one place and makes life so much easier!

Also very few people are bothered to email because of the numerous steps involved. However, I am personally very much looking forward to the unified inbox solution for email; yes important messages still needs to be delivered by email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to write here. If promised features don't show up, then that will be my complaint. Hopefully this wont happen! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it and try it. You may like it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multiple communication is a pain to navigate. Juphy keeps everything in one place so no multiple browsers and what not. So much time saved and happiness is restored. This might not seem to be important but once you have everything in order, it is life changing-ly good! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

The design is very clean and beautiful. It's a pleasure to spend time within the interface. It supports most of the common social channels and has evolved nicely in the past months. The team seems to be dedicated to develop it into a splendid product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The product is still early in its stages. The android app it quite rough around the edges. The web version is much more polished. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Responding promptly to all social messages and comments by the joined forces of a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Performance and Achievement Coach
What do you like best?

I can respond to all comments on my social media platforms from one account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app interface is a little outdated and clunky at times. I'm looking for to seeing a new UI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you get a lot of comments on your social media post, you may want to consider checking out Juphy as it will make it easier to manage all those comments in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to log into my accounts one at a time to read and respond to comments. It is all managed in one app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. They are super active in developing the app.

2. The automations, assigning messages to right people and tags works and those are things that some similar unified inbox tools are finding difficult to do, hence I switched to using Juphy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. UI/UX

2. Slow / unorganized developments

3. No instagram messages

4. Unorganized canned responses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try and stay if it works for you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves me time from changin apps just to respond to customer messages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I love how I can answer all my social media, email and app reviews all in one place.

The team is also listening to their customers and building the product according to the needs. I believe they are now working on the ability to answer FB Group posts/comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot, though I wish they had a feature to answer emails using the aliases connected to our Gmail accounts. Currently, I can't utilize the email function because of that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great app and very receptive to feedback. I like the transparency they have for feature requests. I recommend Juphy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves me a ton of time than trying to log in to every social media account to check if I missed anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Formateur/Consultant en webmarketing
What do you like best?

Juphy provides a unified inbox for all my social networks activity, including comments, ads, DM... I can't wait for the next supported network, LinkedIn, which should follow.

Tech support is very responsive. And they really use feature requests to improve the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no quick way to batch select groups of support accounts, like all the ones from a specific customer. But it seems it's coming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the 2 weeks trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I would keep wasting a lot of time without Juphy, checking email notifications, browsing FB console notifications... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

I really like that Juphy saves me a lot of time by having all of my channels in one dashboard, I'm using it for clients and I can have multiple accounts connected without having to jump from one account to the other which consumes a lot of time, here everyting is a click away Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now, I would love a dark theme though Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Login into multiple social media accounts and jumping from one to the other Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I like the ability to cover the social platform mix that I can use to keep track of engagement. The turnaround time on the notifications has also been a pleasant surprise. I like that they're open to suggestions with the roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to respond in Slack is pending Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to track engagement all in one place and monitor my social media accounts. I have quite a few for my businesses so this is truly helpful in saving me time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Designer/Developer
What do you like best?

Switching between profiles is a breeze. I have 3-4 different businesses and being able to quickly check each one and reply is a huge time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a small bug when removing channels when I first started using the platform, it was fixed within the day... so it's probably more of a like really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended if you manage a lot of social accounts and want a central place to do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Replying to multiple social channels quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

I love how you can connect all your social media accounts and multiple gmail accounts. This is a great tool for my team members because it makes their job easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the overall user interface is pretty clean. But the ability to customize or add your company branding would be a plus. I'm sure they are currently working on this feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to save a lot of time now that I do not have to log into every account individually. The only workaround for this was to have multiple tabs open in my browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder / Ads Architect
What do you like best?

Ease of managing social accounts replies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need more networks like tiktok and snapchat Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time managing social media accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Juphy fixes a problem with ease: all your customer communications being consolidated to one place. It just works, and saves time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little missing! As new social platforms emerge I hope they will be included. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customers comment and ask questions wherever is convenient for them: including social channels. With a small team there is always a fear you might miss someone, but this ensures that won’t happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

A simple interface and familiar interface. Amazing support, replies instantly in most of the cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Things I don't like or missing features are already mentioned on the roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get this if you have multiple support channels. For example, if you respond to Facebook messages, Twitter DMs, etc. A real time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All support questions under one roof, I don't have to go around switching tabs to answer my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.