Indio Technologies

Exceed client expectations, drive efficiency and free your teams to focus on solving clients' key risk issues

Work for Indio Technologies?

Learning about Indio Technologies?

Indio Technologies Reviews

Ask Indio Technologies a Question
Showing 21 Indio Technologies reviews
Indio Technologies review by Joseph S. E.
Joseph S. E.

"A lot of tools in one place"

What do you like best?

Ability to communicate, track, and get applications filled out in one place. Its a real game changer as far as saying you are a tech forward agency vs actually being one. Having clients and prospects fill out an app through an online form fill vs paper apps/pdf is huge. I also like the option where you can have clients verify your answers (for E&O).

I also really like the e-signature part.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't talk to my agency management system (Applied EPIC). For some reason Last Pass won't auto fill the login screen. Why can't I just stay logged in?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start using it on your renewals and new prospects and ask your clients for feedback. I think you'll find that they like the interface.

Further automating the renewal process for excess and surplus accounts. Making my "paperless" office even more paperless.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Indio Technologies
Indio Technologies review by Dan C.
Dan C.

"Indio makes everything easier! "

What do you like best?

First, Indio has made the initial quoting process much easier. I can quickly complete what I know on a supplemental application or accord application, hide the sections that I've completed, and then send the application showing only what I need to the prospect. Instead of waiting days for the app to be returned, I usually only have to wait hours. Second, the renewal process has been simplified. I can use Indio's platform to pull in information from my previous applications that prefill into the renewal form. I can also have that form sent to the client for a signature. Indio has been an amazing tool to help free up more time to prospect and write more business.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Indio. The things we want to see changed we've submitted to them, and they've been quick to respond.

The two largest problems this is solving are time and service. Before Indio, it would take quite some time to hand fill in an application, and then send it to the client, and wait for them to hand fill in the rest of the answers... if they ever did. Indio lets me complete my portion of the app online, and makes it easy for the client to do the same. This also gives us a great platform to showcase our service. When we can offer something like this, we look like servicing hero's.

What Other Insurance solution do you use?

Indio Technologies review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Indio's the best!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of carrying out the compiling of info from our clients and prospects. They take boring and confusing apps & supplementals and make them easy to complete.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to build custom forms on our own, rather than submitting them for conversion to their team

It would also be awesome if the email out to the client/prospect cloned our email address rather than being sent from Indio on our behalf.

We've closed the gap on waiting forever or clients to complete supplementals and questionnaires by using Indio. Because of that, we have better info on file and our whole process has sped up. Also, they are all electronically signed and documented for our Agency's protection!

Agency

"Great program to improve client experience"

What do you like best?

The digitized application is great! The insured likes how much easier it is to complete applications. And that some information can cross over between applications! Excel style docs are easy to use and flag changes.

What do you dislike?

The learning process. But that comes with any new program! Nobody likes to add something new to their workload, but this program is well worth the learning curve!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Do a demo with a client. See the impact it can make in your workflow, the security of the data. It's worth a look!

We are making the pre-renewal process easier for our clients and our service team. Streamlining how we get information to and from the insured in a secure fashion is very important to us. The addition of Epic integration (while not a completed task for us yet) will make this even faster and as accurate as the data we input in our agency management system.

Indio Technologies review by Meesh M.
Meesh M.

"easy to use for commercial applications, "

What do you like best?

The accessibility of all needed applications as well as the ease in the renewal process is the best feature of indio. Also being able to have everyone in the same company view all the available applications helps save a lot of time going back and forth with carriers.

What do you dislike?

it would be nice if the basic apps like accords automatically updated when newer versions are released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

we've reviewed many other platforms for our affiliates to use when populating applications, but indio by far is the best 3rd party platform that we refer our affiliates to.

saving time in renewals, saving frustrations with clients without having them re fill applications or go back and forth on missing information. Benefits include accuracy, time saving, ease of use, client satisfaction.

Indio Technologies review by Jordan G.
Jordan G.

"Very user-friendly while maintaining necessary complexity."

What do you like best?

Once learned, this is an incredible tool for any agency, large or small. Being able to send forms to insured's in this way will make the information gathering process significantly easier.

What do you dislike?

The training process could have been made slightly less lengthy. While the knowledge learned is all necessary, some of it is self-explanatory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely!

The issue of gathering information from insureds through countless emails is virtually eliminated.

Indio Technologies review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Indio is easy to use for both my clients and me. It streamlines the renewal process for my clients and allows me to receive everything I need faster.

What do you dislike?

I am still new to Indio but I guess the thing I dislike is that it takes more time this year for us to set up everything for our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to use the trial period before committing to make sure it's right for your company.

It lets our clients access the forms and documents easier. They are able to fill-in and sign everything online rather than having to print the document and then scan it in.

Indio Technologies review by User

"Indio is awesome"

What do you like best?

It makes getting information to and from the client a lot easier, makes my job easier too. Indio takes away the frustration and headaches of getting renewal information to the client and making it even easier for them to send it back. It's nice to be able to see changes made as well as have all the information easily laid out to review.

What do you dislike?

nothing yet, its all pretty seamless and I haven't had any negative feedback from clients.

The ease of use for both the client and our organization in terms of accessing documents and getting information processed in a timely manner.

"Easy to use technology"

What do you like best?

That the Insured can log in and find all the documents they need to sign or update in one system. The response back from the Insured is instant once they've completed the tasks.

What do you dislike?

That the system has errors sometimes when downloading a workbook. However the staff at Indio is so quick to responding and correcting errors.

I feel our Insured's have a better chance of filling out and returning the information we need.

Indio Technologies review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"New User - Very Excited!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to add apps specific to each insured. I also like that you can upload the previous app from last year for reference.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only thing I dislike is how long it takes to create a physician roster as a spreadsheet. With rosters with more than 50 providers, it can be strenuous. I also have to get used to the new layout of the roster compared to what I am used to in the typical excel document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It a slow start but once you get the hang of it, it is easy and worth it!

I believe this is solving our issue as an industry of being out dated with regards to technology.

Indio Technologies review by Frank B.
Frank B.

"Big time saver with a great technology"

What do you like best?

the forms ability to map to other forms with the same information. reducing touch points and errors

What do you dislike?

would like more options to set template for required field etc.

it solved the hassle of trying to gather data from clients and re-entering it

Indio Technologies review by Nancy E.
Nancy E.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

It is great to have an online system our insureds can access for marketing purposes. It is cleaner for the insured and us as well.

What do you dislike?

That this system can import into our agency management system. It would be great if that could happen.

I have not run into any issues to resolve with Indio at this time. The benefits of using this system, is less paper for our insureds to handle.

Indio Technologies review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"I haven't had much experience yet but I think this is going to be a time saver for our agency."

What do you like best?

I like that it prefills future forms for renewals. I also like all the forms in one program.

What do you dislike?

So far no dislikes. We are just getting started in using Indio Technologies.

We don't have to search different carriers and sights for forms they are all in Indio. We don't have to scan and upload forms so we can send docusign to customer or hand fill in forms.

Indio Technologies review by Administrator

"Great Platform-Great things to come"

What do you like best?

The platform is incredibly user friendly

What do you dislike?

Takes a long time for apps to be uploaded

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, definitely saves time, takes some time for apps to be uploaded, but if app is already there the process is very simple

Ease of use for our clients, and being able to review last year's and this year's apps in one spot

Indio Technologies review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Indio is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Indio makes it simple for our insurance customers to complete their applications. By digitizing the forms, the process of collecting applications is seamless. The system will also allow reminders so that customers do not forget to complete the requested documents.

What do you dislike?

I have to say there really isn't much I dislike.

Productivity, efficiency, better customer experience, higher % of sold business, minimizing risk.

Indio Technologies review by Regina C.
Regina C.

"Great efficiency improvement tool"

What do you like best?

The fact that I only have to input info one time to complete several supplemental applications

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about Indio. It was pretty easy to get started and is very user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great time saver

I am not really solving any problems but definitely am saving time

Indio Technologies review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Seamless Streamlining"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Indio is it helps you keep track of how far a client is on completing applications.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is that the links to the Indio portal are time sensitive.

Getting applications back in a timely manner. Indio seamlessly streamlines the process.

Indio Technologies review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Streamline the renewal process"

What do you like best?

The painful process of requesting completed applications, has become a whole lot easier.

What do you dislike?

The excel templates and no training guide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a lot of questions and push back to get the answers you want.

Getting renewal information in a timely manner.

Indio Technologies review by Dawn W.
Dawn W.

"Indio Review"

What do you like best?

How everything is in one system, clients can easily use it a great tool for our company and collecting information

What do you dislike?

First setting it up. Takes a lot of time to enter it all in

open and easy communication process between us and our client in retrieving information

"Indio is a timesaver"

What do you like best?

I like how it pulls information and all information will be there for next year

What do you dislike?

Some hiccups that we have noticed. Missing questions and things

Timesaver

Agency

"I use indio to work directly with the clients without needing them to come into the office."

What do you like best?

I like being able to submit the form to the insured and then they are able to update information on the spot. The correspondence is great for business when you are dealing with a lot of clients out of state.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't make every column mandatory.

Communication is becoming much easier wit indio.

Learning about Indio Technologies?

* We monitor all Indio Technologies reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.