Ideanote Reviews & Product Details

What is Ideanote?

Ideanote makes it simple and productive for teams of any size to share, develop and act on ideas, together. Intuitive design, automatic progression and instant ideation tools are at the core of the ideanote platform. We structure and focus your ideas, helping you to go from idea collection to action, helping employee and customer insights to drive your business forward. Curious? Head to our site and try it out for yourself

Ideanote Screenshots

Ideanote Reviews

1-9 of 9 total Ideanote reviews

Ideanote Reviews

1-9 of 9 total Ideanote reviews
Project Manager INCluSilver (SE)
Food & Beverages

"A collaborative platform which can be used for open innovation."

What do you like best?

Modern Design and playful visuals which make the experience even more enjoyable. The set-up is very intuitive and easy to use. The platform can be used for several purposes, not only "online brainstorming" sessions.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. It would be great if it was possible to connect Ideanote to other platforms such as LinkedIN, Dropbox etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ways to use the platform are endless and that is why we like to use it - for networking, for bringing people from different countries to work on one idea, as a support service if they need an advice from our experts etc.

We have also gotten an amazing support from Morten whom you can call even in the middle of the night and he will be always there to help you.

Can only recommend!

We need to connect people from the entire Europe to collaborate on common ideas. We are also using Ideanote for a match-making purposes when companies are looking for partners from different countries.

Head of Innovation
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Recommended platform for innovation management"

What do you like best?

What I like about Ideanote is the simplicity of its experience. While innovation management is a complex process, Ideanote, through its product makes the whole process easy to follow and participate. They have great customization options for their product to suite the needs of the user / organization and something that has been helpful to us as a company. As an organization, they have been open to receiving feedback and feature requests and been quick to respond as well.

What do you dislike?

I would not necessarily say this as a dislike, but its still an evolving product compared to some other matured products in the market and some companies may want to opt for a mature product rather than an evolving product like Ideanote. In our case, however this works perfectly as it gives an opportunity to help shape the product together.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ideanote is all about simplicity of user experience and allowing you to do the most important work i.e., ideate and collaborate.

We use Ideanote for,

- Managing ideas and idea lifecycle

- Improve employee engagement

- Collaborate on innovation

Information manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Co-worker engagement and entrepreneurship with Ideanote"

What do you like best?

The solution is easy to set up and use, the interface is user-centric (minimal training is needed for normal users). We like that the solution supports the whole ideation process and fulfils our needs.

The support from developers is world-class - quick, reliable, friendly and empathetic.

, it supports the whole ideation process

establish simple, open, clear and transparent idea management process

What do you dislike?

Setting up user roles is something that requires learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start the rollout with small team of users.

We use the solution to solve business problems by collecting ideas on important matters. The solution help to stimulate entrepreneurship, co-worker engagement and make the whole work with ideas much transparent and easier.

"Clean and Modern Software for Brainstormers and Collaborators"

What do you like best?

Ideanote is a great way to engage employees and staff to share ideas. It has helped bring a freshness to our organization since people can express latent creativity. Plus, its free option is a huge bonus! It is very fun to use and I love that it is also easy to use. Ideanote's customer support team is phenomenal and the product is extremely easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out to me as something that I dislike about this software. I've had some team members who were slow to catch on about how to use it, but I do believe Ideanote has done everything possible to make their software incredibly intuitive and user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In a world driven by constant change it is necessary to have established processes that leverage the mind of the company, Ideanote is an excellent tool to do so

First of all, it has helped our company discover actionable ideas which has led us to qualify solutions before we began testing and implementing them. Secondly, we have been successful in rallying teams behind very specific challenges. This has proven as a solid method for creating internal engagement, especially from parts of our team which would not usually participate in innovation processes. Ideanote challenges all colleagues to come up with bright ideas and helps us go through them in a structured manner. This ensures that no golden opportunities are left on the table.

"Unique way to garner ideas my team"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use, how quick it is to set up and how quick I can get started. I also love the suggested questions they provide me to ask my team

What do you dislike?

While I just said I really like thw suggestions,sometime soon I wish they were more relevant to what I typed in

Getting my team to collaborate in topics they might be it’s not have thought about before

Owner & Interior Decorator
Design
(Myself Only)

"Great for Groups"

What do you like best?

I like that whenever I want to upload an idea, everyone has the opportunity to comment on it.

What do you dislike?

It's only for ideas so you'll also need some sort of task management software to accompany it.

We're solving the problem of having meeting after meeting. This streamlines things and allows people to not have to sit in a half hour meeting daily when you can send something in and take only 2 minutes.

"collaborative Idea Management Tool"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool for promoting collaboration among different technology centers worldwide.

What do you dislike?

nothing in particular. nothing in particular.

in a very short time, many ideas for process and quality improvements.

UL

"Excellent Interface"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and clearly set up, did not take long to learn how to navigate the site

What do you dislike?

notification system could be better for collaboration

Helps in discussing topics that we would otherwise need to meet as a group to talk about, relieves a huge scheduling burden

"Simply the best inovation tool"

What do you like best?

The simplicity, and ease of use. And the team is amazing

What do you dislike?

nothing, it is the best tool I have worked with

Sales and shippig issues

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Idea Management Category
Do you work for Ideanote?

Ideanote Categories on G2