HostGator Reviews & Product Details

HostGator Overview

What is HostGator?

HostGator is a global provider of web hosting and related services. Since being founded in a dorm room, HostGator has grown into a leading provider of Shared, Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated web hosting. Our guarantee to you: 24/7/365 Support Our support staff is available 24/7/365 to assist you via Telephone or LiveChat with any hosting-related questions. 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee Try our services at no risk! If you're not completely satisfied, you can cancel your hosting plan within 45 days for a complete refund. 99.9% Uptime The availability of your website is our top priority. We stand by that fact with our uptime guarantee!

HostGator Details

HostGator has all the tools you need to create a beautiful website, portfolio, or online store. Our drag-and-drop website builder and mobile-friendly templates make it easy to create a great-looking website fast. With 24/7/365 live expert support, there's always someone to help you when you need a hand. Take your website from dream to reality with affordable shared, reseller, VPS and dedicated web hosting from HostGator.

Endurance International Group
$1,113
@Domaindotcom
3,687 employees on LinkedIn®

HostGator Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the HostGator community
Have you used HostGator before?

HostGator Reviews

Showing 113 HostGator reviews
Already have HostGator?
Desarrollador sénior
What do you like best?

The pricing for HostGator hosting is the most competitive among the various popular hosting solutions. It has excellent features for hosting a WordPress website, such as a large number of simultaneous processes and different MySQL connections. Their technical staff have also been very friendly and have helped us with the various problems that have arisen with our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

HostGator has not given us any problems and on the contrary it has been a solution that always remains operational and with really good customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HostGator is a very experienced hosting service. Its price is very low and the speeds of its servers are exceptional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think that the main benefit that we have obtained with HostGator is its different tools for managing WordPress, where we can install it with a few clicks. We also benefit from its upload speeds, which allow us to easily upload our files. Finally, I consider that its price is really reasonable compared to other options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Absolutely Nothing. This review is to inform others of a huge refund scam being run by hostgator and other dubious practices going on. I will update you guys as to if i ever receive my refund. For avoidance of doubt to any hostagator rep that sees this, here is my transaction ID : 83D34A7E60FB11EBBDE1988ED57BBFB6 and hosting plan SH-4143452 (as provided by your support team).

Sumary Of The Whole Issue:

I bought a 3 year hosting plan, then canceled it for refund to the card used to purchase (per their policies) the next day due to deliberate technical challenges from their technicians, probably to get me to pay for their assistance. They agreed to refund, I waited two weeks for my refund, it never came, I contacted them they refused to reply after days, until i threatened to make this known to the world.

After replying, knowing that PayPal has restrictions on my country, they requested to pay through paypal thinking i couldn't get one, i provided one from an unrestricted country which could receive funds.

Their next message was that i would receive it in six weeks in addition to having waited 3 weeks already, making it 9 weeks. I knew this was scam delay tactics just like the earlier waiting time, in the end they will come with another excuse.

In short, if you don't reside in their jurisdiction (USA) were authorities can assist you if you report such scam, you wont receive your refund. This is a deliberate scam. Stay away from hostgator, Details below. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hostgator Refund And Services Are Huge Deliberate Scam. Full Story:

On 28th January 2021, I purchased a three year hosting plan based on the confidence given that there would be a 45 day refund if i didn't like the service.

I migrated one of my websites to hostgator the same day. After the migration i realized my SSL was not working so i contacted support to show me where to install ssl on their dashboard as i couldn't find it.

The support guy instead went into the .htaccess of the website without letting me know and did http - https redirection which broke the site instantly. He was unable to fix it and said support will email me and fix it (it never came), i definitely couldn't wait since this was an active website. I spent hours doing a re migration and fixed it overnight.

The next day i realized while monitoring my real time page views traffic in google analytics, that majority of my visitors where landing on 404 pages (This is definitely not a dns propagation issue as DNS had fully propagated, and visitors wouldn't land on the website at all if it was DNS propagation issue). Surprisingly i couldn't replicate it since my visits to the links worked fine, i confirmed this by checking the page views in analytics and realized majority of the pages were really 404 pages.

I reported to their support and their excuse is that it is an issue with google analytics, that was definitely ridiculous and i knew it was time to leave. The site was a backed up and migrated to hostgator with no change made to it, also it had always been on analytics and i always checked real time traffic without an issue.

I contacted support to make sure if i would get a refund to the card, they confirmed and detailed how to go about it which i did, I received an email confirming i would receive the refund in two weeks, it never came.

After replying, knowing that paypal has restrictions on my country (ie does not support receiving funds to Ghana PayPal accounts) they requested to pay through PayPal thinking i couldn't get one, i provided one which could receive funds.

In short, if you don't reside in their jurisdiction (USA) were authorities can assist you if you report such scam, you wont receive your refund. This is a deliberate scam. Stay away from hostgator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hostgator Refund and Services Deliberate Scam Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I will be glad if anyone here knows how i can report this to an authority that is capable of sanctioning them. For now i will make this known across all review platforms and social media platforms to warn others.

This is a huge scam and it is deliberate, visit other websites and you will see them actively advertising through AdSense, encouraging you to just buy that they will give a refund if you don't like their service, they definitely earn more scamming people than advertising, that's the strategy. I will equally update you guys if i ever receive my refund. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in HostGator
Web Developer
What do you like best?

The servers are incredibly fast. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced. HostGator is also great because it has SSD drives. It also seems important to me that you have all versions of PHP and MySQL, including old or recent versions. The user interface is simple and easy to learn to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have never had any mishaps with the HostGator servers. I also found your customer service to be very friendly, so I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This hosting service has affordable plans and it is very easy to start a project. Sometimes they have offers to get better prices. I highly recommend using HostGator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently using this service for our own business and it works great. Our website has been continuously active since we used HostGator. The most important thing is that we have obtained support at all times with any question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I hate that I have to leave such a terrible review for this company. I was with them prior to the EIG buy-out and they were one of my favorite providers at that time. Unfortunately, the company has gone south quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Stay far away from Hostgator. The quality of their servers (they still use HDD servers for most hosting plans) and customer support has tanked since EIG bought them out in 2012.

My experience: On September 15th, 2020 I spoke with Joel N who is one of their representatives. He assured me that I'd be eligible for a complete refund if there were any issues with my hosting package. He not only stated that the services would be refunded, but went on to say that Hostgator would issue a prorated refund if I decided to end the relationship at any point in the future. His reassurances were what prompted me to pay $4,316.17 up-front for a 3 year hosting package during our call. Earlier today (October 2nd, 2020), I canceled my service due to their problematic servers and lack of support. Hostgator did not honor their refund policy and attempted to keep my money. I had to dispute the charge through my credit card company to get the money back.

Hostgator along with other EIG companies are not reliable hosting providers. EIG has a very bad reputation of ruining the hosts it acquires. They fire great (expensive) support staff and migrate clients to a worse hardware infrastructure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The dashboard is clearly arranged - there are many functions and extensions available, which are installed directly via the admin area. I'm glad that the provider does this - so I can be sure that I'm installing the right application and that it's from a secure vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer service works with tickets, which means for us that we always have to wait quite a long time until we get an answer. An additional domain was only activated after 3 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I especially appreciate the very fast loading time of our homepage. Our internal analyses have shown that the bounce rate on our homepage has decreased thanks to the fast loading time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Developer
What do you like best?

The feature I like most about HostGator is that its storage is SSD, which is very convenient for files to transfer quickly. Also, I like the fact that they offer low-cost plans that include the essential resources for a website, so that people starting new projects can get started in the digital world. Another feature that I like is that their website is very intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had bad experiences with your customer service. First, it took several weeks for my tickets to be answered. Secondly, my website once exceeded the established processes for shared servers and my website was blocked without prior notification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Despite some bad experiences with its customer service, HostGator is one of the best hosting providers out there today, due to its low prices and excellent computing resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently using HostGator to host our organization's website because their servers are very fast, so the response time of our website is minimal. We also use it for its price, as it is well below other hosting options with similar advantages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One thing I like most about HostGator is their uptime. When using their services, I am always sure that my website will be online almost all the time. HostGator themselves guarantee up to 99.9% uptime. And as a person who has used their services for many years now, I can confirm this to be true. I can’t tell one instance when I experienced downtime with my website.

Amazing Customer Support: HostGator have a live chat with human customer service personnel. I am saying humans because most of the live chats you get bots. But not with HostGator. The customer service personnel are professional and friendly. And most importantly, they solve any issue you raise. The customers' support is there 24/7. So, when I am using their services, I have nothing to worry about because I know in case of any issue, I will find someone to help me.

Amazing features with great discounts: HostGator offers up to 62% off discount on initial package purchase. They also give a free domain name and SSL certificate. Even without the discounts, their packages are affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you might have to wait for more than 5 minutes for the live chat to respond. Unfortunately, when they respond and you already not there at that moment, they close the chat after like 2 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend HostGator to anyone looking for a web host that’s reliable and efficient. They also offer amazing features that you might not get elsewhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use HostGator to host all my websites. They’re very reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

HostGator is a hosting service with a friendly and attractive control panel. They have a dashboard that shows the status of all services. I also like that their plans offer plenty of storage space. Another advantage is that their customer service has an online chat that is always operational to answer questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about HostGator is that it automatically closes the session after a certain time, so if you try to open any page it will reject the connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HostGator is a hosting service for small and large companies. You have good storage plans and really efficient customer service. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What I value most about HostGator is its stability, as our website should always be online. In addition, their customer service keeps us up to date with the maintenance that is done on the servers. Another characteristic that benefits us is its prices, from which we managed to quickly recover the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desktop Support Specialist II
What do you like best?

The ease of use, cost of setup, and the level of support make HostGator a no-brainer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The WHM software could be a little more intuitive to use. But that's really my only critique. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! It's my go-to for web hosting! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to host sites for myself and clients. The benefits are having an online presence to represent yourself or business to the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

owner
What do you like best?

Actually nothing,, we've been with them now for year and thinking every damn day to move out to any hosting service....... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They can mess with your files anytime!! just like you feel in the street!!!Uptime is a scam really,, coz they're locking the sites,, so they're always online !!!

They will show you files duplicated in size only in their stats!! and then telling you you have a huge sitee, while actually all this numbers are fake and fradulent comparing to what you got from phpmyadmin.......

they can do anything then will tell you sorry !!!

plenty of lies from their support agents,, everyone is not responsible for other agents,, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

just hosting and actually they'reexporting issues to us,, no service at all,, we have to look after our buissness and look for solution their agents are making to us !!!!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

I like HostGator because it has different plans according to the needs of your website, so you never have to pay more.

I like the fact that your storage units are SSD. Thanks to that the files transfer quickly.

HostGator includes cPanel as a control panel, so file and database management is very easy to carry out.

In addition, this hosting service adds free SSL to domains and subdomains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service through its live chat platform does not respond frequently, so I must always use its ticket platform that has an estimated time to respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think HostGator is one of the best web hosting services. Their plans have powerful features and have very low prices. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HostGator stores our website currently. The biggest benefit is that we could install WordPress easily with a tool that they put at our disposal, so we didn't even have to upload their files to the server. Also, we were able to install SSL to our website through the HostGator interface with a few clicks. We receive an economic benefit, because we only pay for the storage resources we use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

HostGator tiene planes con precios muy económicos para almacenamiento web. Lo mejor es que incluyen dispositivos de almacenamiento SSD, que permiten una velocidad de transferencia mucho más rápida. También me parece muy importante que incluya como panel de control a cPanel, que en mi opinión es el más fácil de usar. Además, también cuentan con un creador de sitios integrado para personas principiantes. Por otro lado, HostGator también ofrece precios muy competitivos para dominios .com o .net Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento no he tenido problemas con el servicio ofrecido por HostGator. Además, su equipo de atención al cliente fue muy amable y receptivo en todo momento durante la compra del producto. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sin duda alguna, recomendaría el uso de HostGator. Desde que lo utilizamos el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web ha mejorado notablemente en comparación con nuestro proveedor anterior. Además, sus precios son muy accesibles y su servicio al cliente es muy amigable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

En este proveedor de hosting está almacenado nuestro sitio web. Desde que utilizamos HostGator, la página web de mi organización ha ofrecido un servicio ininterrumpido, así como también excelentes tiempos de respuesta al cargar las páginas. Con el proveedor anterior el sitio web se cayó en varias ocasiones, generando críticas negativas por parte de los usuarios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Manager
What do you like best?

I like that HostGator has both domain registration and web hosting packages. We don't have to go to two different places to get those products. They also have all the common security tools, like SSL certificates, to improve search engine rankings and help keep our websites secure and free from malware. I think that HostGator has been very friendly for our content management systems. Our pages generally load pretty fast through HostGator, except for the occasional page that processes lots of data or contains lots of media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think my only complaint is that the interface of HostGator is probably not as clean and modern as some other web hosts' account portals. The pricing isn't so bad, but there aren't very many promotional deals that we can take advantage of like we can at other web host offers I've seen online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think if you try HostGator for standard web hosting and domain registration needs, I think most people will have a pleasant experience with them. I would recommend trying some of their basic services to get an idea if their page loading speeds are up to standard for your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have created many quality business websites that we've used for marketing and for posting blog posts for a variety of different subjects. We have gotten generally good page loading speeds from HostGator, even with the more standard hosting packages. Instead of having to log in all the time, HostGator keeps us up-to-date with account activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

There are many convenient account management within HostGator. Most of the services can be activated within a few minutes or so. The basic hosting plans have a good amount of bandwidth, storage space and other features that make it suitable for most common website installations. I like that HostGator stays up-to-date with most of web framework languages so we can create dynamic websites either from scratch or use a content management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that the speeds on HostGator are probably not among the best compared to other leaders in web hosting. There aren't as many features that allow us to optimize websites for search engines and other marketing needs. I think we can run most applications that we would need for common websites, but I feel like they could probably have more available to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think if you did a quick Google search about web hosts, it's likely that HostGator will be among the top in many lists. Even though that doesn't mean that they're a good web host for everyone, it goes to show that they have a good reputation with lots of customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The websites that we host on HostGator are used throughout our business for internal purposes, marketing and several business-to-business needs. We can get decent page loading speeds for the price that we're paying. Even though they're not the fastest speeds possible, they are fast enough to run the types of pages and content that we post most of the time. Having a solid up time is very important for any business, and HostGator has been pretty good at providing that for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Erinn H of HostGator

Hi Corey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We've shared your comments with our features team. Thanks for being a part of the HostGator Family. We're happy you're here!

Erinn

Customer Advocate at HostGator

Engineer
What do you like best?

Hostgator is a very powerful cloud storage service that adapts to any need we have which makes it such a considered option, it allows me to have a shared or dedicated cloud hosting, which is very good at the time to offer solutions, it also comes automatically integrated with Wordpress Cloud so that the response of the websites is much faster with respect to other accommodations in the cloud, it is also a service that is very considerate with its customers offering discounts on certain Occasionally, it has an excellent technical support, which is capable of solving any inconvenience we may have in our hosting, whether it be compatibility or anything else. It has unlimited storage as well as unlimited data transfer, which is very advantageous when it comes to having a site or system with a lot of data transfer or incidence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is only one detail that I do not like and it is the impossibility of hosting a free domain, it is not allowed and that in addition it does not have support for the wordpress sector, but outside of those two details everything else is excellent, it has integration and infinite databases made in MySql. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant Office Manager
What do you like best?

I tried out Hostgator with a site I was building for my freelance business. Hostgator was easy to navigate. I was able to get my site built fairly quickly. Everything is at your fingertips. From a set up and designing perspective it was very intuitive and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was the first time I had used another hosting company outside of my regular one and it makes me wary about doing it again. I had website issues within 2 days due to an attack on my site. I was fairly new and upon setup it said I had security included but I did not read the fine print. Apparently the "type" of security I needed was an extra cost. They wanted over $1,000 to fix it and my site was not even live yet. I shut it all down and cancelled my account. Support was very helpful with the problem and gave me my money back and did a backup of my site. I have been with another hosting company for over a year and not one malicious attack nor do I have any concerns of one. I think it should be automatic that your hosting company secures your site. I guess it is just another way to get more money but before my site was even live....and then to want over $1,000. Ridiculous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to read the fine print to ensure your site is safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not solving anything with HostGator. I did my research before choosing them as they have very positive feedback and the pricing is good upon first look. Maybe my case was a one off. I won't go back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Producer
What do you like best?

I think what makes HostGator stand out is that it offers many types of services and usually provide us with great performance. We upload many types of website assets to our HostGator hosting account and it gives us lots of space to store web-related files that we can display publicly or share privately for internal use. I can access the control panel with a few clicks after logging in and be able to manage almost every aspect of my hosting account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I dislike about our hosting accounts, consider the good prices, but I think that the page loading speeds can slow down at times all of sudden for no apparent reason. I suppose that's an issues with all shared servers, but it's something worth mentioning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're unsure about the type of web hosting services you need, I would give the HostGator sales and support team a call to discuss your goals and see if they can provide the products you need. I know that might seem obvious, but I think many companies don't have phone support the way that HostGator does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can create custom web pages and use web development applications like Joomla to build our websites and host them on HostGator. Since HostGator has what seems like a sizeable support staff, particularly for technical issues, we can usually figure out problems or have them fixed directly by the HostGator support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Super easy to access all emails in one spot to delete, suspend, make active, add, etc.. Award winning security! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I have had nothing but positive experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it love it and know you info is safe and secure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email for our company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

HostGator offers an affordable way to host your websites. I've been using HostGator for the past five years and I will always recommend it to anyone looking to host a website. The business plan offers unlimited storage and unlimited number of websites that can be hosted. They offer discounts on hosting packages depending on the length of time you are subscribing for the hosting. I have 3 sites being hosted with hostgator and I can say all of them are secure and I manage to run them on a reasonable budget Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hostgator has alot of extras that you can end up paying for if you are not careful enough to remove them from the checklist. It has happened to me twice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would one hundred percent recommend you try it. It's safe and reliable and the price is just right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HostGator allows us to host websites as we work on many projects and the unlimited websites and storage offered by HostGator is perfect for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Erinn H of HostGator

Hi Esther,

Wow, thanks so much for the great review! We really appreciate your business and are glad you're a part of the HostGator Family. We've shared your feedback about the extras with our designers.

Erinn

Customer Advocate for HostGator

Implementation Engineer
What do you like best?

Hostgator gives you a lot of cheap options that for simple deploys is ideal, also the promotions they put sometimes can get you almost 3 years for the price of one including a SSL certificatate, so if you work as freelance it's going to give to your clients a really cheap deployment. Now regarding to the Dashboard is really simple, the curve of learning is almost zero. As a developer you can give a quick training and let a non technical resource to be managing the web server after the end of the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Something I dislike about Hostagor are they Shared Solution, If you are a developer working with web solution that implements framework DO NOT buy the shared hosting solution, because you are going to find a lot of roadblock at the moment of implement. In example I have tried to deploy tool made with Symfony 2.* and 3.* and I have had the issue of trying to install all the need libraries with composer and find a limit of memory, and even I have need just like 500Kb the solution by the support team was "Buy the VPN solution" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are going to buy a hostgator solution, you need to be sure of the technical requirements of your client, because if you are going to need Admin role, is better to go with a VPN solution instead of a shared solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deployment of Web Pages, Mail Server, Online stores, among others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I liked Hostgator's Technical Support. You could call with any concern and they will help you with your problem and give you the resources. I like how easy it is to setup subdomains and emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you create a support ticket it takes a few days to get issues resolved that way. Sometimes you get a support agent who is solving multiple customer issues and you are on hold for extended periods of times waiting on answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice would be if you are a beginner in web design or administration then you should start with hostgator because they offer a technical support team that is wide ranged in expertise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved issues with business email and installing Wordpress and Joomla. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, low prices, good server load and up time, and more options and automation. Huge choice of domains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer support in night time at India in terrible. Hours of waiting time, with agents disconnecting calls in middle and waiting again for hours is the rust thing I faced with Hostgator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check about the quality of support before you go with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Hosting for some of my and clients websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

Do not use the site and do not enter any of your personal information.

Otherwise you will find out one year later, that their system kept your information and settled the payment method as an automatic and you will be charged for whatever package you were looking for. even though you thought you deleted your information there.

Most importantly, they do not refund? Because they want so. Because they are desperate, hunting for every penny they can steal! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are charging you after a year for service you were not aware you were using Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use the site and do not enter any of your personal information.

Most importantly, they do not refund? Becau