Hostwinds Reviews & Product Details

What is Hostwinds?

Hostwinds offers website hosting for individuals and businesses of all sizes, with 24/7/365 support and nightly backups.

Hostwinds Profile Details

1-25 of 131 total Hostwinds reviews

Hostwinds Reviews

1-25 of 131 total Hostwinds reviews
Web Desogner

"They are fast and reliable."

What do you like best?

Our experience with Hostwinds has been superb. We host many web sites for our company, and for many of our customers, with Hostwinds. Unlike our previous host, they promptly issue notices if there are any problems with the service, but none of those issues have ever directly affected our sites. Up time has been very good and I have never experienced outages too. They even immediately alerted us when one of our sites got hacked! They are fast, reliable, quality support at a fair price. Not much else you can say as this hosting provider know how to make their services attractive for many webmasters whose budget is modest.

What do you dislike?

From time to time you may experience a little downtime but it does not influence my website anyhow.

They should improve their services in this field. Overall all works not bad with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been completely satisfied with Hostwinds services as they really think of their customers' businesses. They know they are the best in many aspects compering to the other hosting providers and I stay with them as like them.

I signed up with Hostwinds having been unsatisfied with a previous host. I speak a lot of time researching beforehand - to ensure it would be able to offer things in the future, regardless of whether I initially needed them. I recently upgraded my package and I am very happy. In particular, their customer service is generally great -- not just helpful, but patient.

"The best packages. "

What do you like best?

Hostwinds offers packages that are in my opinion far better then the other hosting providers have. Support is active for 24 hours 365 days a year. You don't have to worry about it being managed with another company or getting third party support. cPanel is fantastic, fully loaded with great features, uptime is excellent. Hostwinds is excellent! I am really glad to be their happy customer!

Using them I have faced no problems at all.

What do you dislike?

As any webmasters I would like to have their resourceful package plans cheaper. And it is quite natural to have a wish of having their hosting services cheaper and the amount of discounts makes them really attractive for me as well as for many other webmasters whose budget is not big.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to succeed in the IT 9industry, Hostwinds is a right way.

I see that I cannot get a better deal anywhere else. I simply cannot find one! During the last months I have been with Hostwnds, I have experienced little to no problems, and any time I have needed help, the customer service has been very helpful! I have used the great chat function as well as tickets and the responses have been quick and really knowledgeable. The only time I needed major help was when I upgraded and changed servers and they were fantastic! My favourite part is that Hostwijnds doesn't try and tie you down, I choose the pay every 3 months option! Easy!

"Thanks, Hostwinds."

What do you like best?

While Hostwinds wasn't the cheapest plan I looked at, they were recommended by a colleague some time ago and I haven't looked back. I now host more than 2 websites with them! They're secure, reliable, and their customer service is second-to-none. You get even more than what you pay for. What re-sold me, most recently, was that when I switched from HTML to Wordpress CMS on my personal website. The features Hostwinds has (aiding with directory set-up, etc) made the transition fast and easy to understand for someone with only basic WP knowledge. Thanks, Hostwinds!

What do you dislike?

Their servers work a bit slow and I would like to them to work faster but overall I like them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend them to anyone in the It industry.

Their hosting packages are packed with many features and are VERY reasonably priced. They have always notified me about a week ahead of time when they are doing maintenance and the down time is about 10 minutes. They have been going through growing pains the last year or so which has injected a few glitches here and there, but they work hard to get them fixed ASAP. They did have a serious accident causing many of their servers to crash, but they did an excellent job of getting everything restored back to normal in a short time. Their tech assistance is excellent and they give you the time you need to ask questions and/or deal with learning their system. I highly recommend Hostwinds to anyone.

"Very professional. "

What do you like best?

Last night I was totally stuck - I did not receive any emails and I could not update my web site. I made up my mind to just call their support. A Hostwinds guy picked up the phone on the second ring, and tackled my issue within 15 minutes. I did have to pay for the phone call.. but it was worth it for the efficiency. This company is very professional and they all know what they do. I try to contact them when I have a serious problem (it means very rarely), otherwise I cope with everything myself.

What do you dislike?

In any case I would like to have more specials from Hostwinds as it attracts more clients and save some sum of your money. Knowing how quality they are, you will never lose them as it is really has to find such a company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I see no reasons not to be a client of Hostwinds as this company cares about all their customes around the clock. Good to know you are with a right provider.

I get what I need from Hostwinds as this company committed all their obligations.

You know that you may rely on them in all aspects and I feel safe and sound with them.

And moreover their pricing policy ...well it is simple and straightforward and there are no hidden fees anywhere. It is good to know that your IT business is in the firm hands.

Manager

"A breath of fresh air. "

What do you like best?

Hostwinds.com is very personable and ACTUALLY makes you feel like a valued client. I have had to ask for assistance probably half a dozen times and each time they were fast and efficient when solving my problems. When I was talking to support it felt like I was talking to a knowledgeable friend, such a breath of fresh air. You know how to run your services in a webmaster-friendly manner trying to satisfy the demands of different discriminating web masters with a modest budget. It is good to know that your business is in the safe and secure hands. And I also appreciate all you have done and is still doing for me.

What do you dislike?

I would like Hostwinds work a bit faster for me. Overall I cannot say anything bad of their hosting services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Knowing how difficult to find a right hosting provider, I want too say that Hostwins is the right to have a deal with due to their unparalleled services with high uptime and affordable prices. Stable company they are!

Support rocks.Pricing is a bit high for a startup site..but for the quality of the service, definitely worth it. I would absolutely recommend this hosting provider to someone who wants to run a business site in a quality way. This host is really good in many aspects such as uptime, server stability and support.

That is really pleasant to have a deal with such a reliable company.

Manager

"Hostwinds works very well for me ."

What do you like best?

as they provide quality services in a webmaster-friendly manner taking into account the needs of all their customers. Plans contain many useful resources which are necessary for running websites with no glitches but smoothly and flawlessly. The Hostwinds support team has been very helpful. They answer in a timely manner and answered all of the questions that I had for 24 hours. Good and priceless work which is very important for my IT business.

What do you dislike?

In terms of disliking ... well I do not know as Hostwinds do their best their every single client feels safe and sound.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who want to succeed in the IT industry, use Hostwinds services with no hesitations as they know how to run their services qualitatively and successfully. They included features really help with website optimization and security. All of my websites run super fast and I am yet to experience any security problems, knock on wood but it happens very rarely. Knowing Hostwinds policy in terms of customers I know my web site is in the firm hands.

Hostwinds plans come with plenty of room to grow and lots of features which are very important for running a website successfully and I would say they have all bells and whiles which make the life of the web master easier. The price could be better but you can't argue with the quality. +100.

web desiner

"Brilliant service. "

What do you like best?

Brilliant service. I have been with HostWinds for a while and want to say they are worthwhile. I mean you do not waste your money for nothing. Have hosted multiple domains. The customer service is brilliant again. My emails always get responded back to, even on occasions when Ib have been not the sweetest customer to tackle. I have in the past recommended hostwinds and would be happy to do it again. My wishes for you guys, make a bigger game! And it would bring you, hositng providers, a bigger income and more quality and reliable services for us, the clients.

What do you dislike?

I would recommend Hostwinds to improve their mail service. Some mails are delivered in spam.

But overall the services from Hostwinds are good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hostwinds is one of the best hosting Provider which knows their customer needs well, they are providing excellent service with experienced Technical Support team. Hosting Plans are unbelievable. Using them is a success.

My experience with Hostwinds is awesome. Their price range is less for hosting and customer support is good. I always refer my friends and customers to this decent and trustworthy hosting provider.

I have tried several other companies before and I found hostwinds but no one comes close to them.... The best customer support, features and the best team ever. Exemplary service .Thank you a lot for such unmatched services which are provided in time and in a webmaster-friendly manner.

Web Master

"The best for running an e-commerce project. "

What do you like best?

The initial setup took longer than I thought it must be, so I was skeptical about Hostwinds and worried if I had made the wrong choice. I should not have been so concerned! After a first few stumbling blocks, which were because of me, not because of Hostwinds, I could not be happier. Everyone can always get to my site, I do not think I have had any downtime at all! My customers say they feel secure and trust my online store. If they are happy, I am happy too. It influences my IT business positively and it brings me more money. Thanks to Hostwinds I am sure that my IT business is in the firm hands.

What do you dislike?

At first I was afraid of Hostwinds technicians as I was not good at running an e-commerce project successfully but they helped me much and go on to do it in a quality manner. It's good and nice from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

being a customer of Hostwinds for a fair while while, I want to say they are really the best and most reliable in all hosting aspects.

You get what you pay for - concerning hostwinds it is true. They provide quality services around the clock and I have no issues in running my website. Their flawless tech support makes me feel secure in the dangerous world of IT hosting. I appreciate everything Hostwinds has already done and is going on to do now.

desiger

"The Service here is excellent. "

What do you like best?

The Service here is excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and did not leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at Hostwinds. Registration was fast and my domain was up and running in no time. Technical support is fast and prompt. I would highly recommend Hostwinds to anybody who want their own hosting, domain, and webpage. I find they are very reliable, good customer support and inexpensive.

I find their cost of hosting is reasonable.

What do you dislike?

I would like to use their services with discounts, this company offer them not very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This was the first time I ever created a website, and it was really amazingly easy with their WEEBLY Site Builder. It has also been easy to modify or add content to my pages. I would highly recommend to use them.

All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. Hostwinds is living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.

Manager

"Like this reliable hosting provider. "

What do you like best?

I like that you can have a free domain with your package and then add on as many domains to the account as you need. Since they have given you so much bandwidth and space, it is pretty economical to be able to have more than one domain running on one account. From the very beginning I was attracted to Hostwinds because of their rock-bottom price but the domains make it really worthwhile as they offer a wide range of features which are very necessary for running the web site smoothly and reliably.

What do you dislike?

You know from time to time I experience very little downtime, overall it does not influence the work of my website but still I would like to have it higher anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hostwinds professional web hosting is quite professional alright. I have a business to run and they made it easy for me to transfer from another host. I had a painless transition with their customer support when it came to supports of my sites apps and domains. Because of them my business is growing!

I feel really well for accepting their services as my hosting provider. Their FTP speed is ridiculously fast! And the price is amazing for all of the additional features and bonus as well as the discounts and new upgrade they have even now and then that I get to benefit from. Their services are worth every cent you pay for. Good company with decent prices.

Manager

"Work with no problems. "

What do you like best?

I have just had some months with Hostwinds hosting a site for a small non-profit group on a tight budget. I am very satisfied, there are no problems at all. I only asked for support once (about how to set up error pages) by email and got reply in 30 minutes. I cannot believe some of those dissatisfied customers are with the same company, and I am tempted to wonder if there problems are more down to not having a clue what they are doing than any problems with the actual hosting service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Hostwinds works a bit slow for my web site but it happens very rarely. Overall I am satisfied with this hosting providers which knows how to work well for their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best web hosting company. It is the same web hosting company that I have. YOU WON'T find a better deal the live support is very good when you don't know what to do with your website or you are having any problem. If you want to see the top 10 web hosting company just go to my profile and you will see the web page.

I have no complaints here! I give major props to their support team! I was having difficulties understanding the CP and everything else that comes with building a website but they made it easy and helped me out step by step. This is going to be a long long term relationship!

And I am glad to use the services of such a quality hosting provider.

webmaster

"Overall, I am happy with Hostwinds.com services."

What do you like best?

Hostwinds provides quality service without a doubt. I’ve been hosting with them for a fair while now and I have no issues. I am always learning new techniques and short cuts from the friendly support team.

Technical support is supper fast from them. I do not have any problem when I do business with this company. Overall, I am happy with Hostwinds.com services because of their unparalleled and feature-rich services.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have services from them cheaper.

I cannot say they are expensive, of course not but still ...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just hours after signing up with then I made a big boo boo and my site went down. I was ready to give up but then I gave support a call and they have my site back up and running in less than 20mins. Hostwinds support knows their stuff and they have done everything very quickly and in a webmaster-friendly manner. With no messy, overall they work accurately with their customers. You have to know that this hosting provider is trustworthy enough to host any website with no hesitations. And uptime is also high as least I have never experienced any downtime.

We moved over to Hostwinds after a really terrible experience and our last hosting company just closed down...no notice....just gone...so far it has been great here....we came for the guarantees....and we have got what we expected from the reliable and dependable hosting provider.

webmaster

"Honestly! I have never seen such efficiency in all my life!"

What do you like best?

Hostwinds is the most simple, straight forward host I have dealt with. So refreshing! The last hosts I have worked with were very complex, and do-it-yourself. I am still an amatuer webmaster and need some amount of support and clarity. Hostwinds' plans are very feature rich. Starter plan includes MySQL databases, FTP access, free domain, webmail and more! All of this fully automated, with latest cPanel incorporated. Honestly! I have never seen such efficiency in all my life! These blokes are brilliant and can't be bettered in any sphere.

What do you dislike?

I would like their technicians work better at night times. I cannot say that they are awful, no but sometimes they work not very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's true that you can get everything you need for web hosting at Hostwinds - I have registered dozens of domains through them and host all my sites there. The price is not always the best but I can count on the reliable service and that is more important anyway. This company knows how to please their customers. They work well and fast and reliably.

Everyone should use them! Some folk are a bit stingy with their appraisal of Hostwinds. I've been with them for some time now, I've had plenty of dealings with support regarding new domains. They are always always helpful and I never leave lacking the answers I needed, and no hanging about! It's a good hosting service.

WebMaster

"Hostwinds works fast, thoroughly and smoothly. "

What do you like best?

Lots of options, you can choose the OS you want, find the server that fits your needs...Hostwinds gives you all the choice you hope for. That is really hard to find as I tried a lot of other hosting services and was not satisfied with their quality. Hostwinds works fast, thoroughly and smoothly trying to meet the demands of all their customers. Hostwinds is big and they are a leader in the IT business, and having the best results I am with them for a fair while. I would not go with anyone else because I trust them and this company has never failed me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have a little downtime but it happens not very often, I would say from time to time. There is no need to worry about and I think any company has the same things. That is a life, you know.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hostwinds provides fast and fantastic services, all kinds. I did a mistake and they fixed it in a quality manner. They provide absolutely fantastic services for 24 hours.

The best part about Hostwinds is that they are masters of everything. There is lots of products and services and everything you need is in one place. That, and they are reliable too. Having no issues with their technicians, they know their work well. This company is worthwhile and I like how they provide their services for such customers like me.

Manager

"Cheap, reliable and fast. "

What do you like best?

You can't get any cheaper than Hostwinds! I like that I can access a load of services from one company, too, no need to ever go anywhere else. I switched over to this company, and because I run a small business from home I am constantly sending out emails, and monthly newsletters or updates to my clients or business partners. The email tools they have provided me with have been very successful. It is easy and fast to not only prepare but send out campaigns and newsletters.They are really helpful for me and I appreciate their help.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have their uptime a bit higher. I do not say it is low but you know thew higher, the better.

Anyway my website is online around the clock. But still....

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall the policy is Hostwinds is right and beyond praise. They do all their best their customers to feel well using their services around the clock. I wish all the other companies work like Hostwinds. Right direction, right policy, right prices and right support. You are the best in all ways. Love how they work.

Honestly, they are great! Their website builder is super easy to use and it was nice to have the option of having someone build the site for me. For a small business, with under 500 clients, this is PERFECT. I could not be happier. And it is really great.

Sales Attendant
Sporting Goods

"Good, reliable and fast. "

What do you like best?

It's true that you can get everything you need for web hosting at Hostwinds - I have registered dozens of domains through them and host all my sites there. The price isn't always the best but I can count on the reliable service and that's more important anyway. They have an excellent feature set which is very useful for me. You know it's not easy to find a cheap and reliable hosting provider and when you have found it, you stick to them. Hostwinds is such a company for me and I like the way they work for me. Their tech staff is active and fast for 24 hours and they are polite and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

In terms of pricing, I would like to have services from them cheaper or at least there are more attractive discounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incredible host! Hostwinds is such a reliable and well known provider. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great host with unparalleled services which are full of useful resources ! The best for me.

I was so furious with my last host that I called Hostwinds out of the blue. The next day, I was a Hostwinds customers, a very happy Hostwinds customer!!! They moved my site over without any trouble, no loss of business or availability. And I appreciate their excellent services.

Regional Sales Manager

"Hostwinds is as stable as a rock. "

What do you like best?

I found the Hostwinds site builder to be exactly what I was looking for - not too hard to use, but did give me lots of options and I could still use some creativity. I did not want a site that was a real cookie cutter site but I also did not have much money to spend on a designer. This is pretty good for now and I am going to try to learn more and expand my site as I go. I just wanted to let others know that you can try the site builder and see for yourself! I think you will be impressed with the cost savings and the things you learn along the way, I sure did. Overall servers are well-balanced and as stable as a rock.

What do you dislike?

I want to have support services from them faster. Overall I cannot say that they reply slowly but still I would like to have replies immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Support the past few days has been nothing less than spectacular, and yesterday after I got off the phone with a representative all I have to say, besides his help and politeness, is that his handling of a small mysql issue that had my sub domain not working was resolved extremely fast and very efficiently, enough to make me go WOW!!! I am impressed!

Usually I do not give feedback on services because usually everything is average. In this case I cannot express how impressed I am with Hostwinds Hosting. My site is extremely fast and responsive, even more than I imagined.

Due to them I have improved my IT business. Thanks a lot.

Marketing Staff

"They are of great quality."

What do you like best?

Everybody is jumping into the hosting business but things are not as easy as it seems. I found that there are many attractive hosting providers but only few like Hostwinds can provide top features. I opted for basic hosting plan that also provides me with turnkey e-commerce website to boost my initial web hosting site. They also provided integrated site traffic reporting and credit card processing services that provided extra boost to my business on the web. They are honestly the best I've ever experienced. There was only a few glitches in the beginning but nothing major and I can recommend it to anyone looking for cheap and reliable hosting that it is of a great quality.

What do you dislike?

You know sometimes a little downtime occur and I would like to have it a bit higher.

Overall it does not influence my web site strongly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best and most reliable host to sign up with. Love you.

As a web hosting professional I believe in providing better customer satisfaction to my customers and therefore I know what it takes to get the best web hosting experience. I’ve searched for many hosting plans on the web but nothing beats Hostwinds' super seller package that combines the best features together. I get tons of features which are very important for me. I also get 24 hours customer support which is crucial if you want to be in this business.

Sales Specialist
Consumer Goods

"I have nothing but good things to say Hostwinds servicdes. "

What do you like best?

I have nothing but good things to say Hostwinds servicdes. After going through at least half a dozen hosts in just a couple of months, Hostwinds blew me out of the water. They are affordable, dependable, have great software. Transferring my information was easy. The support was prompt, professional, and it was a REAL person. I haven't noticed any down time and was surprised. Their selection of packages is great. I don't know what else to say. If you're not getting hosting from them, you are seriously being ripped off!

What do you dislike?

You know I would like to have a more flexible system of discounts on their plans, I believe it would be great.

Overall I want to say I am their satisfied customer. It is true.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am very pleased with their service which is full of useful for me resources and they help me much in running my website smoothly and reliable around the clock.The uptime is okay and have never faced any downtime. The best company for me Hostwinds is! And it is inspiring. I am happy to be with such a hosting provider!

Hostwinds belongs to those companies which know how to make their services attractive for many webmasters all over the IT world. They work taking into account the needs of all their users and they always try to meet the demands of their every single client. And it is impressive. Plan to stay with t hem as long as possible.

Team Manager
Broadcast Media

"All works well with Hostwinds. "

What do you like best?

This company offers more than what you see in the offer, there are great utilities and features you get, I have use always linux hosting with Hostwinds and I can't complain, but I can say it is great and outstanding..some friends have other companies and there is always something, prices are down to earth and the control panel is easy to use, great hosting, no question about. All works well and I cannot say something goes wrong. When I need a help, I get it no matter what time it is. That is one of the best option from this hosting provider.

What do you dislike?

As you may know any service is better to get for free but you may get poor service because of it, that is why I like Hostwinds pricing policy but still I would like to have more discounts on their attractive plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This company is the best option for those webmasters who really need quality services and have no much money. They are good and reliable.

I have got and I am still getting many benefits from my hosting provider such as quality services at very modest prices. My website is online around the clock and all my clients is able to enter it and do what he\she needs. Uptime and servers stability are really important for me. And their technicians are knowledgeable and skillful in fixing issues what they occur (very rare).

Forklift Driver
Consumer Services

"Excellent hosting provider. "

What do you like best?

The Service at Hostwinds is excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at Hostwinds . Registration was fast and my domain was up and running in no time. Technical support is fast and prompt. I would highly recommend this hosting provider to anybody who want to have their own hosting, domain, and webpage. they know how to fix issues if they occur and it happens rarely.

What do you dislike?

Just want to say that I would like to have my website work faster as from time to time pages load not very fast. But overall it does not influence the work of my website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While using this company I have succeeded in the It industry significantly. Servers are as stable as a rock and prices are not high comparing to the plans of the other hosting providers. I am really happy to be their clientele and want to stay with them as long as possible. Thank you for everything.

Hostwinds' services are fast enough to have a deal and host any website with. It is my point od view and I believe if you host your IT business with Hostwinds, you can be sure that your website is online arounf the clock. Servers have not glitches and their technicians are skillful enough to solve any problems.

Office Management
Textiles

"Every thing is in the right place. "

What do you like best?

The main thing which I like about Hostwinds is that they are providing the extensive storage space in each of their package, and a wide range of domain name extensions. To start with Hostwinds have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own. I found during my web hosting with them that their team has knowledge of everything pertaining to issue we come across on cPanel. Uptime is good, at least in my case, the server never went down till now. So every thing seems at a correct place and I found it o'k to recommend them to my friends especially those who are interested in getting quality and reliable services at very modest rates. And I like their system of discounts which makes services with them more attractive for the webmaster with a tight budget. Good enough for me.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say that there is much to be disliked. All I have a deal with worked well and smoothly but sometimes I experienced a little downtime which did not influence the work of my web site nohow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall Hostwinds is reliable and trustworthy enough to have a deal with as they work well for me.

Using Hostwinds services I have succeeded in the hosting business significantly. My web site is online for 24 hours and many clients is able to visit it with no issues. They have brought me a good income overall. And their support is helpful for me in many aspects and it is really great.

Sales Manager
Biotechnology
(Myself Only)

"Great hosting for my high traffic websites"

What do you like best?

I have two domains hosted and just renewed both for a third month after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none. Incredible hosting provider. Their accounts are feature-packed and can be good for running any business online I think. They are also reasonable for domain registration. Only positive thoughts about this service. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Their pricing should be reduced, but still for such a hosting service I would pay some extra dollars...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly advice anyone who's searching for a decent hosting provider (I know what you're going through...) to give Hostwinds a try...You wont be disappointed. With my general knowledge of Linux and help from the support team!

Really impressed by everything provided by this decent web hosting provider. My experience with tech support has been good-prompt and helpful responses. Their techs helped me with backups and installation of some scripts.

Regional Sales Manager
Building Materials

"Reliable, friendly and immediate. "

What do you like best?

I was a total newbie, building a website for a friend using WEEBLY . Hostwinds was recommended by WEEBLY and so that's how we met. The tech support staff walked me through the process and helped behind the scenes to get my website up and running. Anytime I have a question or problem, I receive immediate and excellent service. I also appreciate their updates and notices of things I need to attend to, including installations of updated versions of WordPress (for my other website) and maintenance activities. Reliable, friendly and immediate--I couldn't ask for more! And it's really important.

What do you dislike?

While using Hostwinds company, I have noticed that their uptime is not always high, sometime I experienced slight downtime. Bit overall I am satisfied with them. And I would like to have more discounts on their services. It is always pleasant to save some money.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have quality hosting services, Hostwinds is the way to follow. They know what to do in different situations and they are always helpful. When I need their help, they are always here to do it. Good host with solid reputation. And affordable prices.

Frankly speaking Hostwinds company is proven to be the best for my business. Servers are as solid as a rock and prices are competitive for my modest budget. I appreciate any help of them. For me it means much. And I have never met the same services anywhere else. They take a good care of all their customers.

Manager of Sales
Veterinary

"Most reliable host for me. "

What do you like best?

The most trustworthy and reliable Hostwinds is! They have stable servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages. There is no downtime on their stable servers which are online around the clock. Support is also active any time I contact them. When I put a question, it is always answered in no time. I mean very fast. Overall I want to say that support works well for me. They are skillful and knowledgeable. I really like how they work for me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it happens downtime but it is not for a long time. Their technicians are in touch even at night hours to help me out. That is why I do not feel any discomfort.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you think of having a deal with Hostwinds, go with this trustworthy hosting provider as their services are unparalleled and helpful and responsive. There is no problems while using their services. But if something goes wrong, they are always out there to help me out. So follow them to see how quality they are! This is my advice. I really like how they provide their services for their customers. And it is really important to know that you are with a right provider. Thanks a lot. You are really great!

Having a deal with Hostwinds is a successful business. They run my website smoothly and reliably and it is a fair deal. I love to be their successful customer.