Hostwinds

Hostwinds offers website hosting for individuals and businesses of all sizes, with 24/7/365 support and nightly backups.

Work for Hostwinds?

Learning about Hostwinds?

Hostwinds Reviews

Ask Hostwinds a Question
Showing 101 Hostwinds reviews
Hostwinds review by Mustafa H.
Mustafa H.

"Cheap, reliable and fast. "

What do you like best?

You can't get any cheaper than Hostwinds! I like that I can access a load of services from one company, too, no need to ever go anywhere else. I switched over to this company, and because I run a small business from home I am constantly sending out emails, and monthly newsletters or updates to my clients or business partners. The email tools they have provided me with have been very successful. It is easy and fast to not only prepare but send out campaigns and newsletters.They are really helpful for me and I appreciate their help.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have their uptime a bit higher. I do not say it is low but you know thew higher, the better.

Anyway my website is online around the clock. But still....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall the policy is Hostwinds is right and beyond praise. They do all their best their customers to feel well using their services around the clock. I wish all the other companies work like Hostwinds. Right direction, right policy, right prices and right support. You are the best in all ways. Love how they work.

Honestly, they are great! Their website builder is super easy to use and it was nice to have the option of having someone build the site for me. For a small business, with under 500 clients, this is PERFECT. I could not be happier. And it is really great.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Hostwinds
Hostwinds review by Miloc K.
Miloc K.

"Good, reliable and fast. "

What do you like best?

It's true that you can get everything you need for web hosting at Hostwinds - I have registered dozens of domains through them and host all my sites there. The price isn't always the best but I can count on the reliable service and that's more important anyway. They have an excellent feature set which is very useful for me. You know it's not easy to find a cheap and reliable hosting provider and when you have found it, you stick to them. Hostwinds is such a company for me and I like the way they work for me. Their tech staff is active and fast for 24 hours and they are polite and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

In terms of pricing, I would like to have services from them cheaper or at least there are more attractive discounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible host! Hostwinds is such a reliable and well known provider. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great host with unparalleled services which are full of useful resources ! The best for me.

I was so furious with my last host that I called Hostwinds out of the blue. The next day, I was a Hostwinds customers, a very happy Hostwinds customer!!! They moved my site over without any trouble, no loss of business or availability. And I appreciate their excellent services.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

Hostwinds review by Fabrizzio L.
Fabrizzio L.

"Hostwinds is as stable as a rock. "

What do you like best?

I found the Hostwinds site builder to be exactly what I was looking for - not too hard to use, but did give me lots of options and I could still use some creativity. I did not want a site that was a real cookie cutter site but I also did not have much money to spend on a designer. This is pretty good for now and I am going to try to learn more and expand my site as I go. I just wanted to let others know that you can try the site builder and see for yourself! I think you will be impressed with the cost savings and the things you learn along the way, I sure did. Overall servers are well-balanced and as stable as a rock.

What do you dislike?

I want to have support services from them faster. Overall I cannot say that they reply slowly but still I would like to have replies immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support the past few days has been nothing less than spectacular, and yesterday after I got off the phone with a representative all I have to say, besides his help and politeness, is that his handling of a small mysql issue that had my sub domain not working was resolved extremely fast and very efficiently, enough to make me go WOW!!! I am impressed!

Usually I do not give feedback on services because usually everything is average. In this case I cannot express how impressed I am with Hostwinds Hosting. My site is extremely fast and responsive, even more than I imagined.

Due to them I have improved my IT business. Thanks a lot.

Hostwinds review by Edger S.
Edger S.

"They are of great quality."

What do you like best?

Everybody is jumping into the hosting business but things are not as easy as it seems. I found that there are many attractive hosting providers but only few like Hostwinds can provide top features. I opted for basic hosting plan that also provides me with turnkey e-commerce website to boost my initial web hosting site. They also provided integrated site traffic reporting and credit card processing services that provided extra boost to my business on the web. They are honestly the best I've ever experienced. There was only a few glitches in the beginning but nothing major and I can recommend it to anyone looking for cheap and reliable hosting that it is of a great quality.

What do you dislike?

You know sometimes a little downtime occur and I would like to have it a bit higher.

Overall it does not influence my web site strongly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best and most reliable host to sign up with. Love you.

As a web hosting professional I believe in providing better customer satisfaction to my customers and therefore I know what it takes to get the best web hosting experience. I’ve searched for many hosting plans on the web but nothing beats Hostwinds' super seller package that combines the best features together. I get tons of features which are very important for me. I also get 24 hours customer support which is crucial if you want to be in this business.

Hostwinds review by Robert  M.
Robert M.

"I have nothing but good things to say Hostwinds servicdes. "

What do you like best?

I have nothing but good things to say Hostwinds servicdes. After going through at least half a dozen hosts in just a couple of months, Hostwinds blew me out of the water. They are affordable, dependable, have great software. Transferring my information was easy. The support was prompt, professional, and it was a REAL person. I haven't noticed any down time and was surprised. Their selection of packages is great. I don't know what else to say. If you're not getting hosting from them, you are seriously being ripped off!

What do you dislike?

You know I would like to have a more flexible system of discounts on their plans, I believe it would be great.

Overall I want to say I am their satisfied customer. It is true.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am very pleased with their service which is full of useful for me resources and they help me much in running my website smoothly and reliable around the clock.The uptime is okay and have never faced any downtime. The best company for me Hostwinds is! And it is inspiring. I am happy to be with such a hosting provider!

Hostwinds belongs to those companies which know how to make their services attractive for many webmasters all over the IT world. They work taking into account the needs of all their users and they always try to meet the demands of their every single client. And it is impressive. Plan to stay with t hem as long as possible.

Hostwinds review by Pavlo H.
Pavlo H.

"All works well with Hostwinds. "

What do you like best?

This company offers more than what you see in the offer, there are great utilities and features you get, I have use always linux hosting with Hostwinds and I can't complain, but I can say it is great and outstanding..some friends have other companies and there is always something, prices are down to earth and the control panel is easy to use, great hosting, no question about. All works well and I cannot say something goes wrong. When I need a help, I get it no matter what time it is. That is one of the best option from this hosting provider.

What do you dislike?

As you may know any service is better to get for free but you may get poor service because of it, that is why I like Hostwinds pricing policy but still I would like to have more discounts on their attractive plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is the best option for those webmasters who really need quality services and have no much money. They are good and reliable.

I have got and I am still getting many benefits from my hosting provider such as quality services at very modest prices. My website is online around the clock and all my clients is able to enter it and do what he\she needs. Uptime and servers stability are really important for me. And their technicians are knowledgeable and skillful in fixing issues what they occur (very rare).

Hostwinds review by Daniel F.
Daniel F.

"Every thing is in the right place. "

What do you like best?

The main thing which I like about Hostwinds is that they are providing the extensive storage space in each of their package, and a wide range of domain name extensions. To start with Hostwinds have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own. I found during my web hosting with them that their team has knowledge of everything pertaining to issue we come across on cPanel. Uptime is good, at least in my case, the server never went down till now. So every thing seems at a correct place and I found it o'k to recommend them to my friends especially those who are interested in getting quality and reliable services at very modest rates. And I like their system of discounts which makes services with them more attractive for the webmaster with a tight budget. Good enough for me.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say that there is much to be disliked. All I have a deal with worked well and smoothly but sometimes I experienced a little downtime which did not influence the work of my web site nohow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall Hostwinds is reliable and trustworthy enough to have a deal with as they work well for me.

Using Hostwinds services I have succeeded in the hosting business significantly. My web site is online for 24 hours and many clients is able to visit it with no issues. They have brought me a good income overall. And their support is helpful for me in many aspects and it is really great.

Hostwinds review by Jasper S.
Jasper S.

"Great hosting for my high traffic websites"

What do you like best?

I have two domains hosted and just renewed both for a third month after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none. Incredible hosting provider. Their accounts are feature-packed and can be good for running any business online I think. They are also reasonable for domain registration. Only positive thoughts about this service. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Their pricing should be reduced, but still for such a hosting service I would pay some extra dollars...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly advice anyone who's searching for a decent hosting provider (I know what you're going through...) to give Hostwinds a try...You wont be disappointed. With my general knowledge of Linux and help from the support team!

Really impressed by everything provided by this decent web hosting provider. My experience with tech support has been good-prompt and helpful responses. Their techs helped me with backups and installation of some scripts.

Hostwinds review by Darko L.
Darko L.

"Reliable, friendly and immediate. "

What do you like best?

I was a total newbie, building a website for a friend using WEEBLY . Hostwinds was recommended by WEEBLY and so that's how we met. The tech support staff walked me through the process and helped behind the scenes to get my website up and running. Anytime I have a question or problem, I receive immediate and excellent service. I also appreciate their updates and notices of things I need to attend to, including installations of updated versions of WordPress (for my other website) and maintenance activities. Reliable, friendly and immediate--I couldn't ask for more! And it's really important.

What do you dislike?

While using Hostwinds company, I have noticed that their uptime is not always high, sometime I experienced slight downtime. Bit overall I am satisfied with them. And I would like to have more discounts on their services. It is always pleasant to save some money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have quality hosting services, Hostwinds is the way to follow. They know what to do in different situations and they are always helpful. When I need their help, they are always here to do it. Good host with solid reputation. And affordable prices.

Frankly speaking Hostwinds company is proven to be the best for my business. Servers are as solid as a rock and prices are competitive for my modest budget. I appreciate any help of them. For me it means much. And I have never met the same services anywhere else. They take a good care of all their customers.

Hostwinds review by Maria C.
Maria C.

"Most reliable host for me. "

What do you like best?

The most trustworthy and reliable Hostwinds is! They have stable servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages. There is no downtime on their stable servers which are online around the clock. Support is also active any time I contact them. When I put a question, it is always answered in no time. I mean very fast. Overall I want to say that support works well for me. They are skillful and knowledgeable. I really like how they work for me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it happens downtime but it is not for a long time. Their technicians are in touch even at night hours to help me out. That is why I do not feel any discomfort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you think of having a deal with Hostwinds, go with this trustworthy hosting provider as their services are unparalleled and helpful and responsive. There is no problems while using their services. But if something goes wrong, they are always out there to help me out. So follow them to see how quality they are! This is my advice. I really like how they provide their services for their customers. And it is really important to know that you are with a right provider. Thanks a lot. You are really great!

Having a deal with Hostwinds is a successful business. They run my website smoothly and reliably and it is a fair deal. I love to be their successful customer.

Hostwinds review by Retu P.
Retu P.

" Unparalleled services with 100% uptime and active support."

What do you like best?

Guess Hostwinds is worth trying because of their unparalleled services with 100% uptime and active support which know how to make their services webmaster-friendly and quickly. Finding a cheap VPS deal wasn’t happening for me, until I ran into this hosting company. I could not be more satisfied, everything I need for the price, best value around. Generous as usual, they offer plenty of features. A feature that got my attention is their recovery tool. Impressed so far! They are really reliable for me.

What do you dislike?

I have tried their services and found out that their technicians are fat but not enough for me. I would like them to answer me faster and I would say even immediately. Overall they helped me and I think this process must be faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support is available from them. I never had any problems with Hostwinds ever. I can highly recommend all of their services. I have two domains with them. It is a very good company and service. Great price! Highly Recommended to all.

I have been renting space with Hostwinds for a fair while now. I have gone through many web hosting and domain companies and they are by far the most affordable and the best there is - this is the first one I have been happy with and stuck with. Servers are well-balanced and network is solid and stable and there is no glitches on them at all.

Hostwinds review by Christopher K.
Christopher K.

"Effective and quality hosting provider. "

What do you like best?

Their support team told me that my website was scanned every minute for intruders and vulnerabilities and I have never felt safer. No security issues with them, highly recommend! Also they are very cost effective also. I have no much money to spend on hosting but it is enough to buy a right plan for me with many resources and features which are very necessary for me.

I use them and like how they work for me.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have higher uptime but overall it is not bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My brother had been telling me for years to switch to Hostwinds; I was finally so frustrated with my old hosting company that I decided to move the very day my account expired. Hostwinds helped me even with my transfer! I didn't lose any files and my site was only offline for an hour. I look forward to a bright future. And I do believe this host will help me much in running my web site in a quality webmaster-friendly manner. Nice work from my point of view. I appreciate all you have done for me.

Hostwinds has one of the better user interfaces out there. Their Account Manager is surprisingly not that intimidating and pretty easy to use. Customer service answers pretty fast when I contact them. Don't think my site has been down hardly ever during my time with them. Very happy with this decent hosting provider.

Hostwinds review by Jakob R.
Jakob R.

"The best hosting provider for all my needs. "

What do you like best?

I am a small business owner who doesn't have time to waste. Thanks to HostWinds, I got my online store up in no time. I like the fact that when I have questions, they are always there to help. During the day, I am extremely busy with my clients, so it's nice to know I can call HostWinds in the evening. I definitely recommend them to use as I have failed to find better hosting provider elsewhere. Thanks to them I know what the hosting provider must be.

What do you dislike?

Overall I would like to have higher uptime and cheaper prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These guys are really great to work with. They are very down to earth and easy to talk to when I need assistance. The fact that you can get support on whenever you need 24/7 is pretty awesome too. I highly recommend using Hostwinds. You will hardly find a better hosting provider. they know their work well and they know how to run your business successfully. That is true!

I have used a lot of web hosting services over the years. Someone recommended HostWinds and I have become a believer in their great service. They have been great. And people who sign up with them on my recommendation have been happy as well so I give them 5 Stars. They have never let me down and help me much in running my web site smoothly and reliably.

Hostwinds review by Charlie M.
Charlie M.

"Successful webmaster! "

What do you like best?

Since I am renting a server, I would also like someone else to take care of all the management! Thanks to HostWinds and their excellent fully managed server options. A great help from them I have got. They are a great hosting company. You pay more than some companies, but it seems to be well worth it since support is always willing to help, even if it isn't their problem. Thanks to them, I have succeeded in the IT industry greatly.

What do you dislike?

As usual I would like to have their quality services at more inexpensive prices. And sometimes websites load not very fast but it happens not very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up with HostWinds is simple, easy, and affordable (in terms of money and time). Set up only takes a few minutes and they provide tons of support and services for you and your clients! You create your name, packages, and features—and make money off the profits! Your clients are able to create beautiful and profitable websites for their own businesses! I am thankful for this new business adventure!!

With HostWinds, set up for selling is easy and fast. They give you all the tools need to sell including multiple free websites and freedom to create packages and prices. It is up to you! Best of all the service is all on them allowing you to just concentrate on selling. They are really helpful for me in many aspects and I am using them with pleasure. I left my old hosting company because there were so many issues and problems. All those issues are gone now. I was able to keep my customers and switch them with very little hassle. I wish I would have switched to hostwinds long ago.

Hostwinds review by Szigethi E.
Szigethi E.

"Positive experinece. "

What do you like best?

is a great webhosting company. They have everything and offer everything in order to make their Hostwinds customers happy to be their customers. I would say some of the benefits that keep me a happy customer is that they have the best-in-industry live customer support, 24 / 7 no matter what time it is they have someone there to help you at anytime time. Also, it's very positive and comfortable feeling to know that Hostwinds has fierce protection of personal information which helps to feel like your personal information is safe.

What do you dislike?

I want to have cheaper prices on their quality services but overall I am completely satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hostwinds is amazing they have the best response time I ever seen. When I first started my website I had a problem with my server loading so I made one phone call to their support team and let me tell you I was shocked on how fast an issue like that got fixed. I highly recommend giving this hosting provider a chance they will AMAZE you. I love being their customer.

They run fairly quick and there's hardly any downtime. To be honest I've been with them for a while now and they've shown me the out most respect. The price is good for what you're getting to build your site and the support is great as they're very helpful when I call in with questions.

Hostwinds review by Dario R.
Dario R.

"They do provide features for more advanced websites"

What do you like best?

Just transferred over and it went fast and smooth. Great appreciation to tech support, they were superb. Answered my emails within 15mins max. Made the whole transfer less worrying. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

What do you dislike?

Any question I had, over a number of calls, was always greeted with enthusiasm and a genuineness. Nothing bad about this web host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving.

I've tested 100 connections at once with the wordpress website. They paused in 5 minutes, and then they operated normally as if nothing had happened.

HostWinds features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean). They also have an excellent customer support and I've always received quick replies to my queries.

Hostwinds review by Zdenek B.
Zdenek B.

"Hostwinds reliability is great"

What do you like best?

Really enjoy my experience of running websites with Hostwinds. I have sent a handful of tickets to support and I always receive an answer promptly (often within minutes). You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. My site is running fast - my visitors and I are happy.

What do you dislike?

Uptime is 99.8% - I am so satisfied running my web sites. Nothing bad about this service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Opening an account was quite easy. It took only few minutes and shortly after, I had a token that advised me that I'll be able to post my new website.

I like free bonuses like free domain, website builder and templates.. There are so many 1-click scripts installers - very nice web host.

Hostwinds review by Richard N.
Richard N.

"I like the way they work. "

What do you like best?

You know I have spent much time trying to find a right host for my needs and asked my friends about the hosting companies they used and Hostwinds was advised me to try. I thought - why not?! They offer unlimited plan (unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, unlimited domains) at $6.74/mo with 25% discount. plus they also offer 60 day money back guarantee, 99.999% uptime guarantee, 100% satisfaction guarantee - all these things seemed very attractive for me and I have made up my mind to try them and I have never felt sorry about this decision. It was a real success for me. Their support is fast and prompt and skillful in fixing issues if they occur.

What do you dislike?

Nevertheless their services are not pricey, I would like to have their plan cheaper. And I would also like to have to have more discounts on their services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That is not easy to have a reliable and trustworthy hosting provider and Hostwinds is such a host which solves a lot of hosting problems and makes your IT life much easier. I also want to say I have never faced any downtime of my web site and network is fully-redundant. Thanks to their quality services, I have become a successful webmaster. Thanks a lot for your unmatched services.

Using their services, I have started to earn more money and I have improved my business immensely. That is important for me.

Hostwinds review by Adomo B.
Adomo B.

"Hostwinds support are very friendly and responsive"

What do you like best?

Thanks for the prompt service. My client cannot afford to have a glitch in his email service or to have an issue with the setup, and you were able to flip the switch without the slightest hiccup in my service. AWESOME! Thanks so much, Hostwinds!!

What do you dislike?

Pricing for shared hosting plans is a bit high, so it will be great if Hostwinds reduce their pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hostwinds Tech Support staff are prompt and the best at what you do. Thank you very much as your time, assistance and efforts are very much appreciated.

It happened so that I had an issue with my custom 404 error page loading today and started a chat with one of Hostwinds IT experts. He was able to quickly resolve the problem and seemed happy to do so. He gave updates as to the amount of time it would take to resolve as well as check to ensure I was able to see the page before ending the chat. I just wanted to say thanks and let you know how much I appreciated his help.

Hostwinds review by Thorsten K.
Thorsten K.

"Hostwinds repond quickly, know how to fix problems"

What do you like best?

Really good web host. Thanks a lot hostwinds team for providing me with professional hosting services. I have spent endless hours combing through the various web hosting services online, and am pleased to say that the best one, overall, is the one I started out with! Great hosting package for the price. Site is very professional looking and easy to navigate. I was sold by the combination of the package, the look and feel of your Web site and the online manual.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple of downtime periods but problems have been rectified quickly. And regular progress reports allow us to keep our clients reliably informed of the situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend hostwinds hosting for ROR. The technical support is very nice. I usually get responses within 15 minutes. They also have support for a lot of extra features that many hosts don't – Ruby on Rails in particular. The last reason was cPanel, which I consider the best control panel on the market.

Hostwinds support is what convinced me to go with this decent ssd host I'm still waiting (about 30 days now) for one of their competitors to answer the email questions I posted and the telephone messages I left.

Hostwinds review by Jurgen F.
Jurgen F.

"Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast support"

What do you like best?

I was scared to death to start a website and he made me feel extremely at ease and more confident at starting the process. Hostwinds let me know I can start with a little and build up as I see fit and want to. I honestly have not had better customer service over the phone probably in my lifetime! Because of them, I did not even shop around at any other website or web hosting places. That says a lot because I typically will shop around on most of my purchases. I don't think you can put a price on the comfort and service they give. What a personable and helpful guys! Thanks again and I can't wait to start building my another site!

What do you dislike?

I'm very happy with the choice I made, no complaints. Thanks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

he performance of my websites has improved by 30%, resource file delivery performance is extremely consistent, and user posting (I use a wiki for authors) is going well and behaving well.

Most recently, I needed assistance with the switching of primary and sub domains on one of my accounts and ran into a few challenges along the way. Help desk support from Hostwinds was fast, effective and courteous. Outstanding !!

Hostwinds review by Dana P.
Dana P.

"Being their customer is a bless for me, overall!!! "

What do you like best?

Overall it is really a bless for me to host my site with them because of their unmatched and quality services which contain many useful resources to succeed in the IT industry. Hostwinds is a really good hosting company for anyone who is thinking about starting a website or if you have a website and want to transfer Your Site to this one. They make it (I mean your website transfer to them) for you for free and in a quality way. And unlimited domains sound really good for me.

What do you dislike?

You know their load speed is a bit slow for me but it happens from time to time, not often.

And I would like to have their services cheaper. But they know their work well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best web hosting service which is very safe, fast, unlimited and have great support. They have many helpful options for beginners in web hosting, like easy way to start and create website. I like them and they way they provide their services for me. Unlimited features in their plans are attractive as well.

And free dedicated IP addresses ... I really like it.

One con to Hostwinds , however, is that the CPanel is a little different from other hosting sites. Overall, Hostwinds is a good hosting company that has serviced which are able to satisfy the demands of many discriminating webmasters all over the IT world.

Hostwinds review by Olaf M.
Olaf M.

"Tech Support is Responsive and Helpful"

What do you like best?

Hostwinds hosting services they provide for my website are really great as well. Tech knowledge was so good. And to top it off, their prices are so reasonable for what you are getting. I will definitely recommend hostwinds to all my clients. I have a couple of sites hosted with them, and I think their service is excellent. It is essential my sites have no downtime, and I have had none since I started using this very professional provider.

What do you dislike?

I love Hostwinds ssd web hosting. Never had major issues!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend hostwinds to all my clients.

Hostwinds review by Jack M.
Jack M.

"Nice work, very professional - I am satisfied with Hostwinds hosting service"

What do you like best?

WOW! That just about sums them up! I'd like to say that it was very hard for me to find a good host according to my specific requirements. I have checked over 10 web hosts and it was not so easy to choose the best one according to my budget and requirements.

What do you dislike?

This one is perfect option for hosting web sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have had nothing but the absolute BEST support from everyone at Hostwinds, and tonight was more of the same. Suitable hosting for running any kind of sites - they are flexible enough to meet all your demands.

Their technical support department: Great, great, great, the best and they seem to be pretty well known for it.

Hostwinds review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"I am glad to be the ir customer. "

What do you like best?

I am really glad to be a customer of hostwinds.com company because of their quality and webmaster-friendly services. The prices are not very high especially for starters and I recommend they set the regular prices to that they give in offers. The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties to help with Wordpress. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too. Everything was simple, straightforward, and worked flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have cheaper prices on their quality services but I do believe they are worth every cent I pay for their services. It goes without saying this company is the best I have ever used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend you to use them as they are proven to be the best in this realm. And their services are great!

Hostwinds is a tremendous value for the money. I signed up hesitantly, thinking no reasonably priced site could offer the services and support I needed, but I was wrong. Within a day of sign-up, I received an email from a person who volunteered to help me through the process of getting my site up and running -- though I had already been to the full-featured control panel and worked out all the logistics of moving my site on my own.

Hostwinds review by Umran v.
Umran v.

"A budget vps with quality support. "

What do you like best?

Well I was looking for a budget VPS with quality support. It was the first time I was trying to host websites on VPS and support was one of the main factors. After reviewing lot on the web I have chosen Hostwinds.

My selection has proved right till date.

The server has never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics. They have a good knowledgebase and wiki online.

What do you dislike?

I want to say that their services a bit high but they are worth it. They know their work well and their services are beyond praise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thank goodness for Hostwinds that I managed to. They gave me step-by-step instructions and their support is unbelievable. I've been messing up a lot of time and Hostwinds never fails me. My site is much faster than my previous one, and I am ultimately satisfied. Keep it up!

Their live chat people are always there to assist. Since I was totally new to managing VPS, initially I raised lot of support questions. Their support team is very helpful and helped a lot.

They proved that there is no much technical expertise required to manage a VPS. I rarely faced any problems with Hostwinds and they have handled the problems which I created (not from their side). They are good option for anyone looking for quality hosting withing the budget. I would surely recommend everyone to give Hostwinds a try !

Hostwinds review by John H.
John H.

"Totally impressed with HostWinds web hosting service"

What do you like best?

When I first came to Hostwinds ssd hosting I was very careful about everything I did. I have had a lot of hosts in my past thats had bad support or died. With hostwinds I now know I came to the right place. It is the best hosting out there! There support team is beyond great and they are also Online 24/7. If you ever need help they wont ask questions they will jump on it right then and there. They stand by there product and they don’t rip you off.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the quality of the services provided by Hostwinds team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

I found hostwinds web host and needed to transfer my files to their shared ssd hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Hostwinds review by Huynh Thi B.
Huynh Thi B.

"I am a lucky user of thei host! "

What do you like best?

They have a very good support! I recently had some issues with website loading. They found its the page issue nothing with hosting.

And they provide their support even on holidays. They are a great hosting too. And they are very much reliable in everything.

They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person.

What do you dislike?

You know I would like ot have cheaper prices but I think I get what I have paid for. They are worth it. I mean every dollar I pay them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a Great Web hosting company with great support which is helpful for 24 hours. And even at nights! I want to say not many companies may guarantee such quality services and so high uptime. Overall having a deal with them, I get quality services which is full-featured and not costly.

Having some problems, they solve them all in no time. They know how to solve this or that problems and it means much for me. Quality services mean much for me and I appreciate them for their unmatched services. Thank you a lot.

They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website. And it helps me much in running my websites in a reliable manner. They are helpful around the clock and using them I feel my IT business is in the firm hands. I have only positive experience from them.

Hostwinds review by Santeri T.
Santeri T.

"They are rock! "

What do you like best?

You know I have had my experiences with some other providers earlier but generally they were negative but my experience with Hostwinds is the best so far, good uptime and customer service and I am allowed to do pretty much anything on the VPS (install software, etc). They take a good care of my IT business. I am very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I am also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface. The are rally good for me.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have lower prices but overall they are not bad for me. Though my budget is not huge I can afford their quality services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The telephone support was very very good. It sets a new standard in fact. This makes me happy.

They are patient, skilled and proactive. Hostwinds makes me feel confident because I know there is good help when I need it. Domains, Hosting, CPanel, DNS, Mail Servers etc. Their services are beyond praise and they are really the best for me due to their unparalleled services. I am glad to be with them. Thanks a lot!

I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me! And they are really helpful in running my websites smoothly and reliably. I appreciate their help, and it is true!!!

Hostwinds review by Anna G.
Anna G.

"They have been rock solid for me! "

What do you like best?

I have never experienced any downtime with Hostwinds. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

I have only had to reach out for assistance 1 time and they were great. They email me in advance several times to let me know when they are doing updates and are very accommodating.

So far, I am very pleased with everything. Support has been responsive and on point. Their technicians would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend them to anyone.

What do you dislike?

To say bad words, one must experience it but I did not! They work well and they know how to make my IT life easier and smoother.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Hostwinds for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project. They have some pretty great stuff going on. They are running on great technology that allows them to provide super fast, secure, and inexpensive WordPress hosting.

My experience with Hostwinds has been very positive. Now that my site is hosted with them, I have a higher level of confidence and pride when sharing links to my site. I value peoples' time, therefore I only want to present important content. Likewise, I don't want to waste anyone's time waiting for a page to load. Hostwinds hosting is fast and dependable. In addition to performance, they excel with their top-notch admin interface, documentation, and support.

Hostwinds review by Garland L.
Garland L.

"The best I have ever used. "

What do you like best?

Hostwinds web hosting is great quality! It is easy to set up a website, and easy to edit, the hosting is amazing, it never crashed unlike past hosts, 100% uptime, the support team are very helpful, it doesn't take long at all to get your issues fixed, they are kind, and fixing. The cost of the hosting was of expected, it was an average price, I was happy with the amount it costed, it is not under priced, but it is not overpriced, for what the hosting is like, it is a great price.

What do you dislike?

The greater part of their work is to my liking. I cannot say any bad words of their activity in the Internet.

I would like to have quicker technicians it is true.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hostwinds is s the fastest web host,easy to use, user friendly, mail upgradable, got everything from the homepage, single click everything you got, mails are faster when sent or received,attachment so easy, no expertise required to use it. They are fast and rresponsive and try to meet all my needs in no time.

Hostwinds is one of the best hosts out there, I truly recommend it to any looking to host a website of a small size, to huge. Get your website today! All works well with them and I am really happy being their customer. they make my life easier and simpler. They are great in delivering their services in a webmaster-friendly manner. They have stable servers which are well-balanced.

Hostwinds review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Good web host with helpful technical support team!"

What do you like best?

Very Satisfied. Glad I have found Hostwinds website hosting. I have been a costumer for over 3 months and have been extremely satisfied with this host for various reasons: speed, reliability, and support. Prior to using their cloud web hosting, I had a website running on their shared hosting. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me. Recommended.

What do you dislike?

Nice web hosting provider. Pricing is a bit high, but I will continue using their hosting services for many years to come.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I never make a recommendation of service, but in the case of HostWinds I will make an exception. If you are still looking and pondering, ponder no more, these guys are so helpful.

When I had problems with their service and posted a video about it online, Hostwinds themselves reached out to me even though I didn't even ask for it. Now I am happy!

Hostwinds review by Arnold D.
Arnold D.

"The best hositng provider U have ever used. "

What do you like best?

So far it has been great with HostWinds, the major plus of their company is definitely their support,they help you with anything. They are cheap when you want to buy, they are a good priced hosting provider. Overall I am very happy with the service, there are only some minor issues, but I will not change host now. I felt really good that my website is always up and loads faster than most of my competitors website.

I have also contacted their support several times, it takes 5 minutes on an average for a customer representative of hostgator to come on chat to help you. Ads it is great.

What do you dislike?

Hostwinds has never given me problems... and If I've had one, it's always been super easy to get help. The support is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One thing I love is their support. 24 X 7 chat with highly capable individuals from both billing and support.

The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.

using them I fell safe and sound and all my troubles went away - I hope - forever and ever.

You can submit a ticket through a web-mail based form and it will most likely be responded to within the same hour. I've also had live chats with them and they really know what they're talking about, they aren't untrained professionals off in India or anything.

Hostwinds review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"Why am I with Hostwinds?! "

What do you like best?

Why am I with Hostwinds?! It is a really good question. Well shortly my answer is - they are the best and most reliable provider I have ever had a deal with. Their prices are not high taking into account the amo7unt of resources which are included in their plans. Their services are attractive for me due ti their quality services which make me feel safe and sound. Server stability is very important for me!

What do you dislike?

I cannot say I feel not good using Hostwinds' services as they know what they are doing independently if it is a day time or night. They do all their best to be ahead of many other hosting companies. And they have succeeded in this way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have not found a right hosting company yet, Hostwinds is good and reliable enough to stick to them because of their unmatched services which are suitable for many webmasters all over the IT world. Using them, you will never feel disappointed as they are qualoity and skillful for 24 hours a day. Thanks to them you know that your IT business is in the firm hands. Thank you for your enticing and reliable services.

Paying little but having quality around the clock services - what else can I wish from the hosting company?!

I get what I have paid before. The level of their service is high. And it is really good.

Hostwinds review by Philip B.
Philip B.

"Excellent stability for a site. Price is good. "

What do you like best?

All I can say that finally I have found a good place for hosting my web site - It is Hostwinds. The process has been so smooth and I thank their team for that because I needed some help with the technical side of this sometimes. I just wanted to let you know that Hostwinds have great employees that have made this experience of switching from a different provider great.

Network Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

What do you dislike?

Hostwinds support and service has been excellent! Keep up the good work. Nothing bad at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have absolutely been excellent, everyone at hostwinds has always been amazing and they have gone above and beyond. There was a guy that I remember and enjoyed working with, they have exceeded all standards I had in my mind. Their firm is professional.

Setup was quick. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Hostwinds review by Anna H.
Anna H.

"Hostwinds team usually reply 5 minutes after you submit your ticket"

What do you like best?

Wanna thank Hostwinds for providing me with good hosting service. I have been very pleased with the support even when it is not their fault. Never got an angry support rep. A great plus is that they offer Multiple locations. Just contact them for further details and choose a server which is closer to your website visitors. My sites are online and my visitors are happy.

What do you dislike?

It has a nice pricing, and a nice customer support, but still pricing should be reduced a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every time I have an issue, I feel like I'm working with MS Staff. They are knowledgeable and respectful when dealing with us. I have 2 sites and one SQL Server with Hostwinds

I had only once a bigger issue with transferring a domain from a German registrar to hostwinds what appeared to be a language problem and I needed to sit and translate, what was pretty annoying. Their support was helpful, thanks God, one of their IT experts know German.

Hostwinds review by User in Alternative Dispute Resolution
User in Alternative Dispute Resolution

"I really appreciate the quick responses I get when I need. "

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the quick responses I get when I need Hostwinds' help. I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends and associate artists and business partners. Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care! Thank you, Hostwinds, again for the continued positive experience. Much appreciated to those who are interested in getting quality and reliable hosting services at very modest rates.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have higher uptime from them as sometimes it is not very high. All in all their servers are stable enough to have a deal with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is quite suitable for many web masters all over the world.

Excellent support, if you need it at all. For the last year we have been renting dedicated servers and everything just works. And if something at all does go wrong, their technician updates keep us informed including detailed post-event analysis. Support tickets are answered in the middle of the night (we are based in Luxembourg) - within 10 minutes. The support staff is very friendly & capable. They try to think with you to provide a work around if possible to minimize impact. Planning a hardware upgrade or replacement in the weekends? No problem, they will do it at the agreed time. I want to say that we are really satisfied and I would recommend them to anyone!

Hostwinds review by Emillen A.
Emillen A.

"I just totally Love them! RecommendHostWinds ssd hosting to thers"

What do you like best?

I wanna say that hostwinds provides me with professional services. When I first came across their prices it almost seemed to good to be true. I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys. I have fast speed connectivity and everything works like a clock. Support is good - ticket system works well. I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.

What do you dislike?

What I want to ask their team is to continue providing such professional hosting services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now more than ever, I recommend hostwinds ssd web hosting solutions to all people looking for professional web host to host wordpress, e-commerce (os commerce, magento commerce, Cube cart), phpBB forum, Dotclear. I like them.

So, after several days I contacted them directly, they replied immediately and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought according to my requirements. I wanna thank their team.

Hostwinds review by Praveen B.
Praveen B.

"High quality of Tech Support Staff"

What do you like best?

Wanna add that Hostwinds pricing on their ssd web hosting plan is nice. One of the most friendliest and most helpful customer support team I have ever dealt with. I enjoy my website speed, uptime and features which Hostwinds give me in my hosting account.

What do you dislike?

I recommend Hostwinds - it is a professional web host. I will update my review in future, but thus far my experience has been thoroughly positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend their hosting, domain registration and tech support. Besides, their powerful servers are fast. Moreover, my website's pages load fast. They have a well balanced system over there. They are always ready to take that extra step.

Began thinking of transferring my Dotclear web sites to their VPS account based on SSD storage.

Hostwinds review by Jakub M.
Jakub M.

"The host I like most of all. "

What do you like best?

Talking about Hostwinds services, the first thought which comes across my mind - they are the best in delivering their IT services in the whole IT industry. They work well for me and I have no experienced any downtime. Prices are affordable for my modest budget and they offer discounts from time to time for me and it is very convenient as you may save some some of money having a deal with them. Their flexible system of discounts is rally nice and attractive for me. And I appreciate when a hosting provider behaves like that.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about them as their servers work with no outages.

When I communicate with their technicians, they are fast and prompt and they help me any time I contact them (even at nights!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know many webmasters want to be successful in the IT world and I want to say Hostwinds is a right company to reach your hosting goals. Use them with no hesitations as they know their work well. Their pricing policy is simple and flexible and they provide their services taking into account the demands of all their customers. All is great with them and I am fond of them. That is great indeed!

Dealing with Hostwinds, I have succeeded in the IT world significantly. I have earned some sum of money with them and got quality help, by the way.

Hostwinds review by Arsenio C.
Arsenio C.

"I'm very happy with them so far."

What do you like best?

What I want to say is that everything works fine with this decent host. The people on hostwinds site are so helpful.. I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

What do you dislike?

I believe that it will be perfect if they reduce their pricing rates a bit. It will be much appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I must say that they have flexible attitude toward hosting - their highly trained experts are always online and ready to assist. Recommended!

The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

I asked them some questions regarding database and also what scripts I should install for my future online project. They were polite and explained me everything I needed to know. Many thanks.

Hostwinds review by Emppu F.
Emppu F.

"LOVE them. Wonderful support "

What do you like best?

I am satsified with hostwinds service. They were extremely helpful in moving my new website setup from a subdirectory to the main domain name. I couldn't have done it without support, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Good job, thanks!

What do you dislike?

I would like to pay less money, but still the service is amazingly professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way.

They are very responsive, prompt and know exactly what to do, very professional and has great tech knowledge! Bravo! I am very satisfied with the technical support which has been fast, and efficient

Hostwinds review by Ray L.
Ray L.

"Hostwinds ssd hosting plans are quite cheap"

What do you like best?

Since I have signed up with Hostwinds, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!

What do you dislike?

Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! I like everything about this web host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ordering process is pretty simple and easy to follow, and I got my answers though the FAQ section for few things, and got the rest from the support, which they are very helpful on resolving two sticking issues I have.

I like their support. Tech support was on the ball, the site was up as far as I could tell.

I like this decent hosting service and highly recommend them to others.

Hostwinds review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Great web hosting for online business"

What do you like best?

I currently do not host my main website with them, as it's hosted on another network, however my premium and free hosted services are with them. Customer support is good, there are skillful workers who are always online and ready to help and solve any trouble.

What do you dislike?

I've received no downtime, and their servers are so damn fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many useful free tools for creating and running any sites.

Hostwinds assisted me in moving my installation to the top level instead of the sub directory that I originally installed to. In the process of trying to fix this myself I mucked up a few important files. And now everything is fixed!

Hostwinds review by Jidde d.
Jidde d.

"Great prices and EXTREMELY helpful support "

What do you like best?

I would not hesitate to recommend hostwinds to anyone. Support is almost instantaneous and friendly as can be. The will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 3 months and never regretted it once. They offer 24/7 support and when I moved to them, they moved all of my websites to their server for free and within hours of signing up.

What do you dislike?

Totally impressed! Hope you will be as I am.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.

Pricing - 1st thing to grab anyone's attention. Low-cost ssd hosting accounts and great specs drew me in.

Hostwinds review by Georgy M.
Georgy M.

"Best web host! Hostwinds offer nice hosting plans"

What do you like best?

Hostwinds fit my needs perfectly! I highly recommend them. By far the best hosting company I have used: ever. It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with Hostwinds, but I can already see great things! I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike - The price is great and everything is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I want to recommend them to anyone how is starting to host their own blogs.

If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is NO OTHER web that can match the customer service.

Hostwinds review by Agamenon S.
Agamenon S.

"Decent and reliable services from a right host. "

What do you like best?

Having a deal with a right hosting provider makes your IT life easier and smoother. Their servers are well-balanced and I have no bad experience with them. There is no downtime or glitches. Their services are full-featured and they are solid. Thanks to them I have succeeded in the IT industry significantly. I like how they work for me as they know what they are doing nowadays. And it is really magnificent.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about them it is their pricing policy, I would like to have their quality services cheaper and it is quite natural for a webmaster I believe. Overall their services are to9 my liking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know how it is to looking for a right host and when you have found it, you stick to it and don't want to change it anyhow. Their technicians are skillful and knowledgeable enough to have a deal with them with no doubts. All works well with them. Servers have no outages and uptime is high and their network is fully-redundant. That is a great plus from them. They are helpful around the clock and it is amazing. Thanks.

Using their services I have no problems with running my web site which is online for 24 hours! They have helped me much in earning money and they have made my life better in many ways. In any case I like being their customers nowadays.

Hostwinds review by Igor N.
Igor N.

"Happy to be their customer. "

What do you like best?

You know I am really happoy to be the client of Hostwinds because of their unparalleled services which contain many useful resources to help me running my web site with no glitches. Thanks to them I have experienced no downtime at all. Support is active for 24 hours and they are helpful whenever you contatc them (even at night time). By the way while using their services I feel safe and sound. Their technicians are skillful and they know their work well.

What do you dislike?

So I cannot say any bad words about Hostwinds services as I am their happy customers. They have helped me much in running my IT business successfully and smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a trustworthy hosting provider - you have already found them, it is Hostwinds. They take a good care of all their clients making them feel well and safely. Do not hesitate in terms of having deal with this trustworthy hosting company as they are proven to be the best!

Benefits from Hostwinds services ... well I have my website up around the clock. Their servers are as stable as a rock and support is online for 24 hours. do not need to wait for the answer for hours. they are always on time with their help. And that is a positive factor influencing my desire being with them as long as possible. Moreover, uptime is high, nearly 100% -can you believe in it?!

Hostwinds review by Oliver O.
Oliver O.

"Hostwinds ssd hosting is good one"

What do you like best?

I am not aware of any unexpected downtime as all their upgrades are done with plenty of advance notice. The chat help is fantastic and I have been very impressed with how quickly they have responded & helped. Their uptime is very good. Hostwinds control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. As a result i will be using this company!

What do you dislike?

There were some problems with speed, it was a bit low, but it lasted not so long.

All in all, now it is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tech support was on the ball, the site was up as far as I could tell.

Good assistance with migrating files from my old web host (what a help that was!)

I was amazed at how fast their technical people reply to emails. And they're very helpful.

Hostwinds review by Irene A.
Irene A.

"I like the way they provide their hosting services. "

What do you like best?

believe me or not but Hostwinds is the best hosting provider I have ever dealt with because of their top-notch services which are full of useful for me resources (they help much to run websites smoothly and flawlessly) and their pricing policy is simple and flexible. Then their technicians .... they are skillful and reliable and they know their work well and they always help me when I have some problems and it is really great as they solve all issues in no time.

What do you dislike?

I want to mention that Hostwinds services have many useful resources which help to run websites in a quality manner. Dislike .... what I don't like about them .... even do not know what to say about that. I like everything they are doing for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use Hostwinds plans with no doubts they are proven to be the best on delivering their services all over the IT world. They know their work well and support is always helpful and skillful any time you contact them. They have brought me good income, I mean having a deal with their services.

They have helped me much in running my websites in a profitable manner. Their help is in time and friendly and my income has increased significantly. Overall id you are interested in getting quality services, I do believe Hostwinds is right in it. They have solid servers which work with no outages and prices are competitive.

Learning about Hostwinds?

* We monitor all Hostwinds reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.