HawkSoft

HawkSoft Client Management System (CMS) is an insurance agency's smart choice to enhance office productivity, profitability, and customer service.

Work for HawkSoft?

Learning about HawkSoft?

HawkSoft Reviews

Showing 15 HawkSoft reviews
HawkSoft review by Sagar R.
Sagar R.

"Best AMS for growing agency"

What do you like best?

I have been using HawkSoft CMS since 2008 for the agency I work with. System was fantastic to start with even in 2008, but it kept evolving every year with new features and turned into THE BEST system I ever came across. It has all the bells and whistles one could wish for from such type of systems. Easy of use, help on the every click and integration with other carriers, rating websites makes this system perfect solution. I am not an insurance agent, however I could master it within just few days of use.

What do you dislike?

None. Its just perfect. HawkSoft people already keep adding new features, improving, fixing it to the system which is already perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for any small to well established agency.

We are storing and maintaining over 1000 customers in HawkSoft, seamlessly and effortlessly. Fetching customer info, updating data, printing documents/certificates is piece of cake in HakwSoft. Every agency must have this system.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about HawkSoft
HawkSoft review by Mirza M.
Mirza M.

"Great tool for an agency"

What do you like best?

It is an essential part of our workflow, It compatible with all our other agency software. Plus the customer service is amazing! Any question we have had gets answered quickly and accurately by a real person.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of time to learn and take advantage of all the features. We have been users for a few years and are still learning new things. The interface takes a bit of getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GIve the company a call. They are probably the friendliest staff we have ever dealt with. They will answer any questions you have right away.

We can have a secure location to store customer data. It is great that we can create log notes when we send something to be e-signed. Having a central location for everyone to be able to access the same info is great. It helps our clients have a better customer service experience.

What Insurance Agency Management solution do you use?

HawkSoft review by Jill R.
Jill R.

"Very flexible"

What do you like best?

Effectively tweaked for individual needs. You can picked your settings and scan choices for each tab and screen work. It has every one of the fancy odds and ends one could want from such kind of frameworks. Simple of utilization, help on the each snap and incorporation with different bearers, rating sites makes this framework flawless arrangement. I could ace it inside only couple of long stretches of utilization.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an incredible software on the off chance that you are a little office and have a blended book. In the event that you aren't searching for substantial customization, at that point it works extraordinary. It is a little bulky with regards to setting "tensions" and doing catch up sort work.

We can oversee arrangements viably (generally). We had the capacity to keep up our staffing level while expanding the quantity of customers.

HawkSoft review by Erik J.
Erik J.

"Decent Product for a smaller agency"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up, but you need to make sure you're on top of it all the time. There certificate of insurance processing it very easy to use. Acord forms fill out automatically for the most part, there accounting is basic but functional.

What do you dislike?

They use an old platform of connecting through Visual Workspace or RDP unless you spend the money to deploy on site. It can be quite slow at processing things, and you also constantly get kicked out of it if you network becomes slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are great if you are a small agency and have a mixed book. If you aren't looking for heavy customization then it works great. It is a little cumbersome when it comes to setting "suspenses" and doing follow up type work.

We are able to manage policies effectively (for the most part). We switched from using GBS and at that time it solved the issue of producing certs and acords. We were able to maintain our staffing level while increasing the number of clients.

HawkSoft review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Excellent product that works almost perfectly."

What do you like best?

They are constantly updating the software and making improvements. I like the reminders that let me know what I need to do daily.

What do you dislike?

That not all of our insurance carriers (Pacific Specialty for example) don't upload to their site, and I have do do those manually.This is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a small but very busy insurance agency. Hawk keeps us connected and once I learned how to use it, I love it. Plus they have great customer support and when I first started I had loads of questions. I didn't get to learn when the rest of the team did, which was a setback, but now I enjoy the program.

It's great to be able to run reports to let me know who's coming up for renewals or when to send birthday cards. It's got a lot of different statistics so I can find exactly what I need. It's very specific.

HawkSoft review by Samantha G.
Samantha G.

"Best agency management system "

What do you like best?

everything from being able to email from a client file to keeping all of a client's docs in a virtual folder. Making payments is a breeze and keeping information up to date is easy and easy to find.

What do you dislike?

Recent updates just moved around some of the icons and where to find things. I don't necessarily dislike it I just need to get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything in this program runs smoothly. I've used TAM and another program at some old jobs I can't remember by name but this one has been the easiest to use and you get more bang for your buck on what you have available to use.

Everything an insurance agency needs to run their business proficiently.

HawkSoft review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"User friendly and organized "

What do you like best?

I really like how detailed you. an hey with HawkSoft and I especially like how I can store all my files as attachments on different tabs for different insurances and taxes. It's made my job easier than manually separating everything in paper form.

What do you dislike?

I do not enjoy how inputting information sometimes requires one specific thing (email) or else the profile won't be created. It's annoying when you have older clientele who don't necessarily use email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend getting someone to show you the ropes of how it is used. It is simple enough to be learned on your own but I had someone show me how to use it and after one day, I already knew the ins and outs of the system perfectly.

We are making the process go faster and letting all our staff view information easily on one platform. We are also able to check exactly what time and date information was logged and by which person so we can know immediately who to ask.

HawkSoft review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Hawksoft Daily Use for managing office"

What do you like best?

Easy integration to insurance carriers. Notes and actions are synced seemlessly. System is user friendly and quick to pick up and understand. Really like how easy it is to keep statements and other information for ready use in the system. The support is by far the best I've ever had.

What do you dislike?

A little bit heavy on the desktop -- requires the parallels client. I would recommend having a pc that isn't bare bones as it does drag resources

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with the team - they give fantastic support and are very willing to help you be successful

Coordinate across offices and sync up all the back and forth with insurance policies and customer / client communications

User in Insurance

"Customization for each agency"

What do you like best?

Hawksoft is very user friendly. It is up to date on technology such as texting from the system. Quotes and policies can easily be seen from the main page which makes cross selling easier and more efficient. The company can customize it for your agency if there is anything you want that they do not have already.

What do you dislike?

I do not really dislike anything about the program other than that my new agency doesn't use them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

GIve it a shot. They are ahead of the curve.

I was able to see all policies, run reports easily, easy task follow ups, notes system was very efficient. I ran a birthday list and was easily able to send a text or email on a daily basis to each of them.

HawkSoft review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"Ease of use. "

What do you like best?

I like how easy this software is to use. And the customer service members are always so helpful in figuring out what needs to happen to make things better.

What do you dislike?

The only one thing I don’t like is that there is not a close all button to close out all of the current tabs that you have open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use program!

I use this everyday as for our client management system.

HawkSoft review by Marisa L.
Marisa L.

"Easy for people who love shortcut keys!"

What do you like best?

Shortcut keys are amazing and make work so simple.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little difficult to grasp at first but they have tutorial/help videos that are useful.

Using hawksoft makes the workflow seamless. Utilizing suspenses is wonderful.

HawkSoft review by Argelea Q.
Argelea Q.

"Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

You have access to many different features for your policy's.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth it.

You are able to send out documents for signatures, send text's, and much more.

User in Insurance

"Hawksoft for Insurance Agents"

What do you like best?

HEasy to self teach. I didn’t have to sit thru webinars to get the basics down.

What do you dislike?

the report function is very confusing and hard to use.

No iPhone app - this is a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s easy to self teach

Easy to track clients and prospects. Easy to create suspenses. Easy to maintain all your client data.

HawkSoft review by Agency
Agency

"Awesome client management"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to change status from to active and making payments.

What do you dislike?

It crashes sometimes. Freezes and deletes data.

We can see sales per day. Type of transactions and narrow down by user and office. Pretty awesome.

"Somewhat east to use"

What do you like best?

your current customers are easy to change back and forth through

What do you dislike?

to many steps to add something new into it

Client database going paperless, Easy to track sales

Learning about HawkSoft?

* We monitor all HawkSoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.